Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinExpress = Max Keiser - Proof  (Read 2326 times)
cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:29:32 PM

I have just come accross this news BitcoinExpress is Max Keiser.

BitcoinExpress was defending Max keiser on the Max coin fail, saying Max didn't have anything to do with the coin fail/scam and that the developers used/gamed Max.

When I spoke out against Operation Shitcoin and asked why they DDOSED me he said that's what you get for going against Max Keiser. In reference to a thread I previously made asking why Max had any more credibility.

With him protecting Max at every turn and basically having the same personally as Max but on bitcointalk.org and through other sources I determine BitcoinExpress is Max Keiser.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baka

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:39:41 PM

BitcoinExpress was defending Max keiser on the Max coin fail, saying Max didn't have anything to do with the coin fail/scam and that the developers used/gamed Max.

When I spoke out against Operation Shitcoin and asked why they DDOSED me he said that's what you get for going against Max Keiser. In reference to a thread I previously made asking why Max had any more credibility.

With him protecting Max at every turn and basically having the same personally as Max but on bitcointalk.org and through other sources I determine BitcoinExpress is Max Keiser.

cool story, bro!

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sc8XY5PmHK1NJ2DNvJhS82AQVFwMGimX8w
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:50:21 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 07:20:34 PM by Starlightbreaker

you high?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

soulcity

Activity: 152
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:53:08 PM

He is Stacy.  Duh!
bl0ckchain

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:54:33 PM

I determine BitcoinExpress is Max Keiser.

I think BitcoinExpress is Satoshi.
strawie

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:03:49 PM

wow, just wow....I dont even know.......
Somebody please post the facepalm thingy for me. Thanks
lamontweaver

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 09:54:59 PM

Wow! You've convinced me. Max Keiser is certainly a nobody doing nothing who can afford to waste time posting over 700 times on an obscure. forum.
I'm sure you're on to something here. I mean I'm sure you're on something.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 10:26:40 PM

Well, I'll give you this. Your surmise is up to par in terms of proof with the pre-emptive "scam" surmises here. The only advantage they have over you is that in their case, they're tapping into real hurt...which of course means that the normal burden-of-proof standard gets chucked out the window. 

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

cryptopaths (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Crypto Knight

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:31:42 PM

Well, I'll give you this. Your surmise is up to par in terms of proof with the pre-emptive "scam" surmises here. The only advantage they have over you is that in their case, they're tapping into real hurt...which of course means that the normal burden-of-proof standard gets chucked out the window.  

lol fail learn to use surmise inb4 instaban 4 shitgrammar
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:37:08 PM

Why is it that every thread with 'Proof' in the subject provides 0 proof?
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:40:36 PM

wow, just wow....I dont even know.......
Somebody please post the facepalm thingy for me. Thanks

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
hypostatization

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:20:47 PM

Max Keiser doesn't talk about realsolid enough for this to be true.  Wink

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 06:26:18 PM

Case closed.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:13:02 AM

lol hilarious stuff that facepalm pic is cool i never seen that before and is that tweet real ?

I actually thought he was iGotSpots early last year so what do i know hahahha
I know a bit about his and other peoples personal identities but i see no use in posting info.. such as what nationality or country BCX is *suppose to be from.
Some of the well known people here are not guys too and almost no one knows or even believes it if you tell them.
People know i'm a guy when someone showed up on chat way back last year and posted a picture of Rewt (while he was on chat too) i posted my own picture lol

i never dig about peoples private info if i have any its because it was volunteered or put out in front of me etc.
Dealing with scene groups over the years that are often chased by the FBI etc teaches you poking around asking questions is not a good idea.
Besides it's not relevant so i have a low interest level in that stuff.. it can be distracting for example if some users here said they were women
which explains why they don't bring it up ever..

In case you guys didn't clue on yet i am saying that BCX may or may not have breastestez !?
0.1 BTC bounty for a BitcoinEXpress picture with him/her in a bikini ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
strawie

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 03:47:46 AM

Thanks wipeout..
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:18:56 AM

that made me laugh pretty damn hard.
but i added a question mark if you look closely ?
i wasn't sure people would want to see that and now i am sure they don't lol

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:21:37 PM

In case you guys didn't clue on yet i am saying that BCX may or may not have breastestez !?
0.1 BTC bounty for a BitcoinEXpress picture with him/her in a bikini ?

I collect the bounty.

~BCX~

did you pay him yet ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: