Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the Season of Airdrops?  (Read 575 times)
oktana

Activity: 1624
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 11:27:29 AM

You know, looking at all these I never knew that there will be a time for Airdrops paying people real big. Is true that Impossible things happen here, but Airdrops? Never thought of that

you should ask airdrop participants how many campaigns they participated in and how many made big money.
Of course, not all airdrops pay their participants well.

~~~

No need to make it sound a little nice. Only very few airdrops pay participants well because in most cases, their airdrop value gets turned into nothing. Airdrops would be better if they could pay participants in dollar pegged coins like USDT or a dollar amount of their token. Like paying them $5 of their token other than an amount that may never have any value. People who are into airdrops are not doing it because there are really great airdrops but because whatever they get (even 10 cent) it’s almost as though it is free. And the idea is to do as many as possible so they can then increase the amount in total.

Alot of airdrops and testnet are out there. But only few pay or pay well to the participants. Since it's fee, there isn't any problem trying it out. One may be lucky to get good payment out of many been done.

But to even think this way and have this hope, you need to first calculate the percentage of how many airdrops that ever have value, then you check how many that never and you would know if it’s worth it. I don’t do airdrops any more (even if they are free) because I’ve seen that it’s a waste of time. The rate of getting a good airdrop has dropped over the years and the average you see today is crap, honestly. They raise your hopes and hype it just to be all for Nothing. But for those who have the patience, keep trying your luck, you could get lucky.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1162

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 01:51:04 PM

The trend started after Arbitrum's airdrop that paid the eligible participants a good sum after which people started hunting for such airdrops but to be honest, not all of them pay their participants as much as everyone might be expecting, however, everyone wants to be a part of every available or upcoming airdrop just because they expect high returns on them. Some projects would also misuse this by making people participate in their airdrops, make them promote their projects, earn a lot of money, and then give them very small amounts in the airdrop. Some airdropped coins don't become valuable enough to compensate the participants enough for what they might have spent to become eligible for the airdrops.
Certainly, Arbitrum is the trend setter of airdrop space, it is interesting to note that most of the participant were eligible with significant amount of free tokens. This is how the gained the support of community as well as won their confidence. Community support is always paramount for the success of the project. Regrettably, some project leaders don't get how crucial this support is, resulting in diminished market acceptance.
I agree that they are doing a good job, but they are doing it right now with what we have at the moment, when the bull run starts, we are going to end up with a lot more new projects that will end up giving out so much as well. Some of these will do fine and they will definitely end up making people a lot of money as well.

I remember clearly when uniswap first came out, they gave record breaking amount of money, like hundreds of dollars per address, some people made thousands with multiple accounts, and that is just one airdrop. Nobody really saw that coming, and I bet that when the new bull run comes, there will be a moment when a lot of projects will do the same and it is going to be something that will make people forget about ARB.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Best-mary (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 8

BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 01:24:52 PM

You know, looking at all these I never knew that there will be a time for Airdrops paying people real big. Is true that Impossible things happen here, but Airdrops? Never thought of that

you should ask airdrop participants how many campaigns they participated in and how many made big money.
Of course, not all airdrops pay their participants well.

~~~

No need to make it sound a little nice. Only very few airdrops pay participants well because in most cases, their airdrop value gets turned into nothing. Airdrops would be better if they could pay participants in dollar pegged coins like USDT or a dollar amount of their token. Like paying them $5 of their token other than an amount that may never have any value. People who are into airdrops are not doing it because there are really great airdrops but because whatever they get (even 10 cent) it’s almost as though it is free. And the idea is to do as many as possible so they can then increase the amount in total.

Alot of airdrops and testnet are out there. But only few pay or pay well to the participants. Since it's fee, there isn't any problem trying it out. One may be lucky to get good payment out of many been done.

But to even think this way and have this hope, you need to first calculate the percentage of how many airdrops that ever have value, then you check how many that never and you would know if it’s worth it. I don’t do airdrops any more (even if they are free) because I’ve seen that it’s a waste of time. The rate of getting a good airdrop has dropped over the years and the average you see today is crap, honestly. They raise your hopes and hype it just to be all for Nothing. But for those who have the patience, keep trying your luck, you could get lucky.

Some guys who did WEN airdrop have shown their profit that did over 50+ depending on how the airdrop got allocated to them. Now same thing with portal and I also saw there's an event ongoing for it.

I think if we are updated with what is happening within the space we might get something from these airdrops. Even I myself, I haven't done any profitable airdrop I think if I start focusing on getting updated, things might be different

I believe in Crypto| BTC Analyst| Trader in good Cex (Bitget and Binance)
Best-mary (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 01:32:15 PM

...The main reason i do not participate in airdrops anymore is that they introduced this KYC stuff where you have to pass some verifications before you can claim your airdrop. If you want to know if the project is legit, you will have to share your personal information with them, and i like my privacy so much, which is why i do not participate in such kinds of airdrops anymore.

You are wrong, passing KYC to receive airdrop is not mandatory for all projects. For example, the last generous airdrop from Starknet did not require anyone to pass KYC. Have you heard about this airdrop, which brought several thousand dollars to wallet?

Lol, just like I said before I never know how you guys come across these airdrops and I would like to learn because I believe there will be some that give me good money especially those that intended to be listed on exchanges

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1235

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 01:48:07 PM
Merited by arwin100 (1)

...The main reason i do not participate in airdrops anymore is that they introduced this KYC stuff where you have to pass some verifications before you can claim your airdrop. If you want to know if the project is legit, you will have to share your personal information with them, and i like my privacy so much, which is why i do not participate in such kinds of airdrops anymore.

You are wrong, passing KYC to receive airdrop is not mandatory for all projects. For example, the last generous airdrop from Starknet did not require anyone to pass KYC. Have you heard about this airdrop, which brought several thousand dollars to wallet?

Lol, just like I said before I never know how you guys come across these airdrops and I would like to learn because I believe there will be some that give me good money especially those that intended to be listed on exchanges
Twitter there are lots of people sharing those airdrop so maybe you can participate on any of those. But you need to be careful picking up a program that you want to participate their task especially if they ask to connect your wallet or something like they ask funds so you could receive more since usually that is just a scam. I know its hard to spot which of it are legit and which is not, but at least we know those scams and we can able to avoid on any suspicious airdrops offered to you.

Just do a lot more research since you can learn more details especially the risk of participating on a airdrop. Also don't give your personal information(KYC) to anyone since the risk is so high and we don't know what are the consequences if we give it to those scams.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1729

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 03:09:51 PM

We ourselves do not know exactly where we will get the next airdrop, but if you are stacking such ATOM, INJ, OSMO, TIA, JUNO coins on Cosmos, then you can claim the airdrop from Hava Coin. You can check the eligibility to receive airdrop by following the link, but to preserve the security of the wallet, you should not connect it to the site ye - https://havacoin.xyz/eligibility-check.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
Best-mary (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 03:34:07 PM

From what I understand about airdrop, there are many new eco-system projects going on these days and they are gaining popularity by launching different types of airdrops. Moreover, many projects are seen they do sacm through airdrop (bot) on Telegram, so it is important to stay away from these. There are many good projects they conduct various events and distribute a good amount. Which many people get by working. But currently I am seeing some events which have given good profit. For example, the sol ecosystem. But always remember one thing in the case of Airdop you have to be cheated the most.

I don't think the case where you will be cheated the most is solid. I mean, from the above token I mentioned, they are still doing well and those users who held their airdrop even after it got listed are benefiting from it in this bull run.

Wildwest

Activity: 1767
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 05, 2024, 03:42:33 PM

Am I the only one that is thinking this? Crypto Ecosystem as an Evolution!

First, it all started with Bitcoin where people got the opportunity to buy at a very low price and now we all know where we are at on Bitcoin

Then, Ethereum came in during the Covid with Forsage and other activities which made a lot of people millionaires by doing simple tasks and referring.

Then, Memecoins, AI and Altcoins became a thing, especially with those that have a use case

Now, what is trending is Airdrops. Many projects under the Solana ecosystem, STREAK, ICE and Even PORTAL making a lot of people money. Some of which have been listed on Binance or Bitget and any other cex like Portal did today and I think when these happens, that's when the prices skyrocks.

Of the thousands of airdrops that have appeared, they have never paid large amounts to participants.
After the halving happened we never felt satisfactory results but what is strange is that every day airdrops appear with the hope of big payouts not matching what we got at the end of the project. I think the airdrop capital that we can rely on this year is zero.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
strunberg

Activity: 1344
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 05:19:00 PM

I remember clearly when uniswap first came out, they gave record breaking amount of money, like hundreds of dollars per address, some people made thousands with multiple accounts, and that is just one airdrop. Nobody really saw that coming, and I bet that when the new bull run comes, there will be a moment when a lot of projects will do the same and it is going to be something that will make people forget about ARB.

That sounds very ambitious. I also hope that in the future there will be projects like Uniswap and Arbitrum that give a lot of money to their participants. My friend can earn up to $2,000 from arbitrum. I don't know how he did it but I did see $2,000 in his wallet. But he said that there were many projects he participated in that ended up being scams.

I'm not saying that we can't make huge profits from Airdrops. But expecting projects like Uniswap and Arb to give away hundreds of dollars to almost all of their participants is something that happens very rarely.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 05:56:05 PM

Bitcoin is still most preferable earning strategy than any other so i think it will continue to be a successful way that gives huge return to its holders. After bitcoin ethereum is most abundantly accepted by the people who are interested in crypto investment.

Airdrops are also a successful opportunity but it is hard to find that which Airdrop will pay you because everyone participates in numerous Airdrops but on few of them pay them for their work. Everything is beneficial and there is a possibility that every field will pay you if you become attentive towards identifying essential projects.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
snowpega

Activity: 378
Merit: 207

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 07:02:22 PM

Airdrops are also a successful opportunity but it is hard to find that which Airdrop will pay you because everyone participates in numerous Airdrops but on few of them pay them for their work. Everything is beneficial and there is a possibility that every field will pay you if you become attentive towards identifying essential projects.

hmm, that's the point every project does not give a good amount of airdrop to their early user, or campaign participated users, and to be very honest it feels bad like you have given a quality of your time to complete their task and promote their project on you social plugin and then you come to know that you are not eligible for that specific project you have participated. 

Well, some good airdrops are on the way and I hope we all will enjoy those with a good amount of profit. These airdrops can be over wallet and bondex I hope these may give good profits to their early users. I watched a video on YouTube, youtubes show the Bondex X plugin post in which they countered that Binance is investing in the Bondex ecosystem so that is why I have a little hope with it. It will give all the early users a good profit if they will not make any shity criteria for airdrop of their users. People are using thier app from around 4 year and if Bondex will not airdrop a good amount to each user/participant it will be bad so.

oktana

Activity: 1624
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2024, 09:33:05 PM

That sounds very ambitious. I also hope that in the future there will be projects like Uniswap and Arbitrum that give a lot of money to their participants. My friend can earn up to $2,000 from arbitrum. I don't know how he did it but I did see $2,000 in his wallet. But he said that there were many projects he participated in that ended up being scams.

I'm not saying that we can't make huge profits from Airdrops. But expecting projects like Uniswap and Arb to give away hundreds of dollars to almost all of their participants is something that happens very rarely.

Happens rarely? It will likely never happened. Over the past few years there’s too many projects. Many of them don’t have enough money to market themselves above their competitors, I am in wonder how they can give such amount that Uniswap gave. Good airdrops could come but with the way it’s going today and what I’ve been seeing, it is a whooping lot more difficult than it ever was.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Warkop

Activity: 1190
Merit: 270

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 08:01:46 AM

What airdrops get big payouts? Judging from the large number of participants, this rarely happens, indeed joining a new project that provides airdrop facilities is very easy to do and doesn't waste a lot of time, therefore many people are invited to participate. with one goal, namely to get money, but don't expect to get a lot of money because there are so many participants
Getting large payments via Airdrop is extremely difficult and will definitely never be possible in this day and age. Maybe what you say is true, many Airdrop users participate to get rewards from their tokens and think they will make a lot of money with this project. In my opinion, the current project only relies on money from investors to run the project it creates and has no capital at all. When they get big profits from the projects they run, of course they only pay a small amount of money to the people who promote their projects on Airdrop, this is really annoying.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
tengui

Activity: 545
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 09:03:20 AM

Apart from that there are many more, for example ZETA JUPITER Arbitrum SUI DYM etc. In fact, the airdrop season started last year and this can be seen from the number of airdrop hunters getting big results from new project. and maybe this airdrop season will last until the bitcoin halving and altcoin season end.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Best-mary (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 09:20:06 AM

Apart from that there are many more, for example ZETA JUPITER Arbitrum SUI DYM etc. In fact, the airdrop season started last year and this can be seen from the number of airdrop hunters getting big results from new project. and maybe this airdrop season will last until the bitcoin halving and altcoin season end.

Yeah, some airdrop pays and it all requires what kind of tasks that will determine the amount you will gain. Like I said before, many really benefitted from Portal

D ltr

Activity: 1361
Merit: 258

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 12:19:16 PM

not all airdrops are high earners , don't look at the ones that are okay , and the ones that earn . behind the big income of an airdrop player there is a lot that is sacrificed, especially time to look for the project, and create a community so that it can produce big airdrops, if you are alone in playing airdrops it is impossible for me to say and I can only smile if you say so, one thing it is impossible to get a large amount if the airdrop is FREE, except for retrodrops

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
████████▄████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1018

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 12:56:47 PM

Anything can happen in crypto, especially in airdrops, if you have a large community you will get big results,
but unfortunately the current airdrop is no longer 100% free, everything requires capital, so every time you start a business, there you can see how much profit you can get.

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████
█████▀██▀▀██████████████▀█████▀

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 07:19:59 PM

Of course, not all projects compensate early participants fairly, and some do not pay in the end, as happened with the SUI project. Some projects set Difficult conditions for those who qualify for Airdrop, as happened with Starknet, or rely on discord rules or points, and so on. Also, some projects do not announce airdrop dates for early participants who interacted with their ecosystem and interacted on their own network. Hunting these airdrops and getting rewarded depends on luck, so there is no guarantee. Even some get a small amount of tokens, and it is possible that the participants paid more fees for participation than what they claimed their Airdrop. Still, frankly, I find that this year, many promising airdrops were launched and were listed on Binance and the TOP exchanges in the market. Hence, there are plenty of opportunities for anyone who has a surplus of funds and would like to try his luck in the airdrops arena.
Luck can be a determining factor, but that will not completely happen because everything can be done by analyzing each project that will be involved. SUI does look bad because it only sells their tokens without giving an Airdrop to the community and the community is angry with that, But what's even worse is Starknet which is simply ineligible when it doesn't hold 0.005 ETH and despite having thousands of volumes and hundreds of transactions they are not eligible. The community is the strongest and if the community is disappointed then their project will just end
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2024, 05:09:07 PM

hmm, that's the point every project does not give a good amount of airdrop to their early user, or campaign participated users, and to be very honest it feels bad like you have given a quality of your time to complete their task and promote their project on you social plugin and then you come to know that you are not eligible for that specific project you have participated. 

Well, some good airdrops are on the way and I hope we all will enjoy those with a good amount of profit. These airdrops can be over wallet and bondex I hope these may give good profits to their early users. I watched a video on YouTube, youtubes show the Bondex X plugin post in which they countered that Binance is investing in the Bondex ecosystem so that is why I have a little hope with it. It will give all the early users a good profit if they will not make any shity criteria for airdrop of their users. People are using thier app from around 4 year and if Bondex will not airdrop a good amount to each user/participant it will be bad so.

The reward depends on your eligibility so if you are eligible for any Airdrop you will surely receive a reward. There are so many individuals who have achieved greater reward from Airdrops and if it was not profitable then nobody will ever participate in it but people visualize the success of others and then follow their path.

Sometimes when you work accurately but other people get reward and you don't find anything beneficial then you will regret but don't loss hope as sometimes you will receives an Airdrop that will offer you big rewards but for it deep understanding is required.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Ben Barubal

Activity: 518
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 05:49:30 PM

Am I the only one that is thinking this? Crypto Ecosystem as an Evolution!

First, it all started with Bitcoin where people got the opportunity to buy at a very low price and now we all know where we are at on Bitcoin

Then, Ethereum came in during the Covid with Forsage and other activities which made a lot of people millionaires by doing simple tasks and referring.

Then, Memecoins, AI and Altcoins became a thing, especially with those that have a use case

Now, what is trending is Airdrops. Many projects under the Solana ecosystem, STREAK, ICE and Even PORTAL making a lot of people money. Some of which have been listed on Binance or Bitget and any other cex like Portal did today and I think when these happens, that's when the prices skyrocks.

As far as I know, only a few airdrops actually pay rewards to their participants. Most of them still do not distribute correctly to their participants. The only difference between airdrops now and before is that there are conditions that must be met in terms of using the token platform itself.

And apart from that, you must also make money using their platforms to qualify as participants, is my understanding right? So in these instances, I think airdrops are just going with the trend at the moment. But when the bear market comes, for sure, those will not be active anymore.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: