Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Thread, visit link below  (Read 10218 times)
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:46:46 AM

Have a few questions, as you haven't provided much detail

Cryptsy will be avoided until the time is right since we are looking to organically grow as long as possible giving all people a chance at low prices.

How can you prevent Cryptsy from listing a coin, its out of your control.  They will list whatever coins they want at a time when they want same as any other exchange.

he has overseen various altcoin launches from inception to deployment.

which coins?  surely you can name them and we can judge from how successful those coins are.

three other alt coins and one exchange.

which coins and exchange?  does the exchange still exist?

capping the amount each individual can purchase to ensure an equitable distribution which will ensure everyone can benefit from this new concept.

How will you enforce this?  any individual can create multiple accounts/personas to purchase over the cap and hold a larger amount of the coins :\

Cryptsy will be avoided simply by not posting on their voting page. If the choose to list us, that is beyond our control, but we are saying we won't be pushing for cryptsy at the start.

The amount of information that we listed in our "Team" section is about as much as we're comfortable releasing at this time. Our purpose for laying out our team is to show that we have multiple hands working on this project.

And regarding limits, there's no possible way to "enforce" people from making multiple accounts however we decided to set limits anyways.

Just an edit on this as well since the wallets and source won't be available until the IPO investments and Buy Backs are complete then no exchange can add our coin before launch.

This will ensure that as a community we will have already given an associated value to the coin through our IPCO structure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
berone

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:15:24 AM

wow, i'm in. i will send bitcoin later
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:26:41 AM

wow, i'm in. i will send bitcoin later

Glad to have you join us!
CryptoB0SS

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:48:14 AM

Hmmm Very Interesting Concept I will play!

Thank you for your support! We look forward to a very successful journey.
bcajes

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:53:29 AM

Have a few questions, as you haven't provided much detail

Cryptsy will be avoided until the time is right since we are looking to organically grow as long as possible giving all people a chance at low prices.

How can you prevent Cryptsy from listing a coin, its out of your control.  They will list whatever coins they want at a time when they want same as any other exchange.

he has overseen various altcoin launches from inception to deployment.

which coins?  surely you can name them and we can judge from how successful those coins are.

three other alt coins and one exchange.

which coins and exchange?  does the exchange still exist?

capping the amount each individual can purchase to ensure an equitable distribution which will ensure everyone can benefit from this new concept.

How will you enforce this?  any individual can create multiple accounts/personas to purchase over the cap and hold a larger amount of the coins :\

Cryptsy will be avoided simply by not posting on their voting page. If the choose to list us, that is beyond our control, but we are saying we won't be pushing for cryptsy at the start.

The amount of information that we listed in our "Team" section is about as much as we're comfortable releasing at this time. Our purpose for laying out our team is to show that we have multiple hands working on this project.

And regarding limits, there's no possible way to "enforce" people from making multiple accounts however we decided to set limits anyways.

Cryptsy is the retirement exchange for cryptos!
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:54:17 AM

Agreed which is why we want to avoid it
bcajes

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:13:31 AM

Im sold, sent you a message. Thanks
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:34:25 AM

Im sold, sent you a message. Thanks

Replied thanks for joining we will be taking requests until official opening of IPCO on April 1 2014
username here

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:42:30 AM

69.5 BTC

energion

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:51:34 AM

You didn't specify the PoW algorithm in the first post.  Sure have a complex iPO structure though.  What's the point?  Why not just use Blackcoin or Mintcoin or just use Novacoin or Peercoin?  The coin specs don't really offer anything more unique.  500 blocks to maturity?  Wut?  Why?
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:54:45 AM

You didn't specify the PoW algorithm in the first post.  Sure have a complex iPO structure though.  What's the point?  Why not just use Blackcoin or Mintcoin or just use Novacoin or Peercoin?  The coin specs don't really offer anything more unique.  500 blocks to maturity?  Wut?  Why?

There is no POW algorithm that is the point this is a straight POS coin that will be hard forked at launch so the only time this will be POW is to generate the initial coins for the IPCO and bounties. Then whoever buys into the IPO will receive coins on the hard fork and will generate POS 8 hours after they receive them.

What is unique is we are offering a guaranteed return on investment. We are allowing any early adopter to make money off the coin before it hits an exchange no one else has offered that.

That is supposed to be 50 blocks to maturity I apologize that was a typo. I will fix that now thanks for catching it.
energion

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:01:33 AM

You didn't specify the PoW algorithm in the first post.  Sure have a complex iPO structure though.  What's the point?  Why not just use Blackcoin or Mintcoin or just use Novacoin or Peercoin?  The coin specs don't really offer anything more unique.  500 blocks to maturity?  Wut?  Why?

There is no POW algorithm that is the point this is a straight POS coin that will be hard forked at launch so the only time this will be POW is to generate the initial coins for the IPCO and bounties. Then whoever buys into the IPO will receive coins on the hard fork and will generate POS 8 hours after they receive them.

What is unique is we are offering a guaranteed return on investment. We are allowing any early adopter to make money off the coin before it hits an exchange no one else has offered that.

That is supposed to be 50 blocks to maturity I apologize that was a typo. I will fix that now thanks for catching it.
Ok, well, now we know this is ridiculous.  Obviously you guys don't know how coins actually work.

:shakes head:

Good luck with a coin that can't process transactions ;-)
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:05:42 AM

we will be following the same process as blackcoin which is strictly POS just like a lot of other coins.

How can this not process transactions we are just processing the original POW part of the coin internally and changing the algorithm to strictly POS it is quite simple and others have done this.

We just don't see a point in providing the POW details as they are not relevant to launch.

The other reason for the fork and not just allow the scrypt to go from POW to POS is to alleviate our wallet collecting more coins through POS
flyboy665

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:10:29 AM

Use 3rd party escrow for all IPO's.

The escrow should not release BTC to the promoters, until everything promised is delivered!

Excellent Suggestion IF you have any recommendations please contact me directly through PM or email CryptoCapitalist@capitalistcoin.com
No, I will not contact you. I'm not here to help you, I'm trying to prevent potencial IPO buyers from being scammed.

yes , there's so many DEV think they can scam investor again and again by using copy code just change the name and number. we need btt to stop this.

+1
stop fool us! stop scam us!
Without escrow, it is only another yet shit scamcoin.

Blackcoin goes well as it's fairness, ZERO prmined, NO IPO.

It built the trust in the community.

But the "features" of   another yet shit scamcoin are
1. heavily premined
2. Then IPO
3. copy-and-paste
4. failure launch or run away with money.

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624842.0).BJtjyx5UVfhkdkAGL2Y8GFMwNZMFnQaBmr
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:13:46 AM

We do not do escrow as we are providing  buy backs which is much more efficient to the community and if you stopped to read instead of just seeing IPO and thinking its a scam we are trying a new innovative solution to IPO to allow everyone to profit.

If you can't see the difference between a traditional IPO and what we are doing here which is establishing a baseline value for the currency and allowing the early adopters the ability to profit through the IPO stages without having to wait until launch then so be it

winevirus

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:16:11 AM

The escrow should not release BTC to the promoters, until everything promised is delivered!

Excellent Suggestion IF you have any recommendations please contact me directly through PM or email CryptoCapitalist@capitalistcoin.com
No, I will not contact you. I'm not here to help you, I'm trying to prevent potencial IPO buyers from being scammed.

yes , there's so many DEV think they can scam investor again and again by using copy code just change the name and number. we need btt to stop this.

+1

1. heavily premined
2. Then IPO
3. copy-and-paste

From what I gather, it's a premine only IPO to allow investors to make money. since its like blackcoin, guessing scrypt PoW, 50% is gained interest via PoS.

It means the price always stays up, no early miners, and no one destroying the coin as everyone wants the price to stay up. It's like investors heaven.

Most altcoins are a scam now. This is upfront about where it's going, what it's for. Guess i'm the only one who thinks with their head.

I'll def get in on the initial IPO.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:16:20 AM

With Blackcoin-like copy code + EXO IPO plan, it's still not enough.
You need learn Stackcoin  to PS a nice picture.
In that case, you are so close to the success.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:18:43 AM

+1

1. heavily premined
2. Then IPO
3. copy-and-paste

From what I gather, it's a premine only IPO to allow investors to make money. since its like blackcoin, guessing scrypt PoW, 50% is gained interest via PoS.

It means the price always stays up, no early miners, and no one destroying the coin as everyone wants the price to stay up. It's like investors heaven.

Most altcoins are a scam now. This is upfront about where it's going, what it's for. Guess i'm the only one who thinks with their head.

I'll def get in on the initial IPO.

You are damned right!!!  Only one, that's you, will invest the "great" shit. Go ahead!!
You will be successful as the dev. You will be as rich as the dev.
And you will get a lot of bobo shit!
Good luck.
CryptoCapitalist (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:31:25 AM

Your argument is counter intuitive you are saying then that anyone who invests will make money which is absolutely correct however I don't think that was the point you were trying to make.

If you cannot invest due to lack of funds we do have giveaways as well you can be a part of to claim your stake in our coin.  
SuperKing

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:35:49 AM

The logo is cool.
Looks like very professional.
But I don't like IPO coin.
If you want to make a IPO coin, I think you need find an escrow.

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins. T4RUpqFJdQ627N4HJSXxUqDn4qCveZ4Qs5
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: