Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: People that benefited are the holders  (Read 63 times)
Barikui1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 07:56:21 AM

My country people, good morning and happy new month, abeg make we no allow this our government hostile policy toward exchange and difficulties to make withdrawals this period, stop us from accumulating and holding more Bitcoin, because I believe say na naija we dy, we can always withdraw, we go know how to withdraw in one way or the other, their is a reason why we dy among nations with the top IQ's in the world.

So i suggest we focus more on accumulating and holding Bitcoin, because as Bitcoin rise so, people wey benefit from it are the holders, no allow anybody deceive you, for this crypto world, holders nail dy make money pass people wey dy trade, anybody wey dy say, him dy make so so and so in trading dy lie, because trading no easy as most people or influencers dy paint am as, abeg, if we go succeed in this business, try to be a holder, because na Dem dy benefit pass.

Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 08:34:25 AM

The most important thing is that if you must hodl it is better to use a good non custodial wallet to hodl bitcoin , leaving it in an exchange is not the best. This is the time we really need to hodl especially we Nigerians , this is the time that naira is not really favouring us and bitcoin  hodlers will benefit from their investment this bull market with the increase of dollar is also an advantage for bitcoiners , no need to give up in hodling , as we can see the economy is very hard.
I_Anime

Activity: 392
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 10:10:29 AM

So i suggest we focus more on accumulating and holding Bitcoin, because as Bitcoin rise so, people wey benefit from it are the holders, no allow anybody deceive you, for this crypto world, holders nail dy make money pass people wey dy trade, anybody wey dy say, him dy make so so and so in trading dy lie, because trading no easy as most people or influencers dy paint am as, abeg, if we go succeed in this business, try to be a holder, because na Dem dy benefit pass.

Nah sense you just talk so, to be honest I nor let this exchange (binance) issues, affect my accumulating of bitcoin because I get other backup (exchanges)  make I tey dey run my  p2p stuff. If you dey think of making good money in trading you know you first funds well, because people with less funds are always greedy. Just imagine say you get $10million and you wan trade no need to even increase your leverages(future trading)  you can just put it in x1 or x2 even lesser seff or you can even use Spot trading seff . And from  the $10million you remove $1million tey trade , just one movement like 2% you dun ready dey In  huge profit and using Such small leverages as a future trader, your liquidation amount won't be showing that means before your funds go liquidate that particular coin need to rise with one kind mad, massive percentage and e go hard before e happen.

But as  trader with less funds there are always craving for huge profits which would lead them, in making some silly mistakes like trading with some insane high leverages so that they can endup with something huge with small amount of funds and the end them go endup losing all funds through liquidation or making different losses in different trading interval.

When come to holding to me is just the best, I know say he nor easy because many testing of emotions full am like when you go see your portfolio, they rise like those days rice for pot (now and days rice nor dey rice) e go dey tempt you to withdraw that investment, wey still dey premature state but if you get better principles towards hodl, and good cash slow then you duh make am be that because you go fit dey accumulate smoothly without no stress.

Churchillvv

Activity: 406
Merit: 178

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 10:33:17 AM

Na truth say to hold bitcoin na the best option oo but the statement say anything wey traders dey tell you say na lie I no gree for that part at all, me I know people wey dey do trading and them get the money pas me and you ooh. so if them tell you say dem get this and that no be lie but the difference be say we dey run less risk than them when it comes to holding.

Just as this snr man don talk above I_Anime, him do give you better example to calm your mind about traders, him too understand weytin I dey try tell you and na the same thing him too dey express.

For the mata about exchange, me I no really get fear for any thing for this our country because them fit manipulate everything anyhow anyhow wey go gats get one or two ways tl withdraw our funds. I sew person wey just find him own way to collect him funds from binance without the p2p option and na why Nigerians no dey fail be that, the wisdom too much.

Although, exchange bulko for outside wey person go use instead of binance and the p2p option self still dey there. And for the bull run make we just try hold bitcoin small, at least get the one wey we no go touch. but for now make we dey manage small small because the economy too hash to talk say you just want hold everything you get, just hold but put yourself in a way wey you no go suffer because na survival mode 9ja dey now.

Marykeller

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 11:21:19 AM

As you d try to hodl bitcoin for a successful gain in the future, try get a side hustle cos if no you get and you d try to hodl bitcoin for long, the economic difficulties for the country go fit force you sell off your bitcoin. No doubt about am cos price of goods and services d rise like madt for the country.

None of us wey no want profits from their long planned bitcoin investment but the cost of living they make majority of us to deviate from it by selling some part of our holdings in bitcoin.

I just pray for the betterment of our naira over dollar, and fuel reduction of price to happen so that they cost of living go reduce cos if em no reduce, you go still find many Nigerians finding another means to sell their bitcoin through other exchanges apart from Binance.

Nigeria's d face hard time for the country and many the sell their valuables even bitcoin to survive. I pray make this hardship pass us by and we go d buy and accumulate bitcoin as we used to cos as em d now na little or none for people wey get families we go fit d accumulate for bitcoin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dailyscript

Activity: 182
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 12:19:14 PM

I won't conclude entirely that the only people who benefit are the holders. Its just been a week or two since we saw the rise of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I believe even the traders and people who bought bitcoin have benefited from it these past few weeks. We will see more potential in bitcoin this year, and truly, the holders and those who are willing to start holding now will reap much benefit. Imagine bitcoin reaching 100k from now until the year ends. What will you say since you are already excited about the small movement to 60k. Holders will become millionaires and billionaires if they are able to leave there bitcoins from now until 2025. My prediction  is that from now until 2025, bitcoin will be 500k. I have never been wrong in my predictions, so I will not be wrong on this one.

Barikui1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 12:35:03 PM

I won't conclude entirely that the only people who benefit are the holders. Its just been a week or two since we saw the rise of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I believe even the traders and people who bought bitcoin have benefited from it these past few weeks. We will see more potential in bitcoin this year, and truly, the holders and those who are willing to start holding now will reap much benefit. Imagine bitcoin reaching 100k from now until the year ends. What will you say since you are already excited about the small movement to 60k. Holders will become millionaires and billionaires if they are able to leave there bitcoins from now until 2025. My prediction  is that from now until 2025, bitcoin will be 500k. I have never been wrong in my predictions, so I will not be wrong on this one.
Do you actually say that? 500k? I actually think that is unrealistic for now, even though we are expecting the bull run to take place anytime soon, I really don't think Bitcoin can achieve that figure next year, but if you are talking of 2029,  I think it would be much more realistic than 2025.

You can also be right in some aspect that traders benefited, but I can  confidently tell you that the percentage of traders that benefited is not up to 10%, because in trading their is a higher possibility that you can lose all the money you made in a month, in a single day, so holders made more, due to it stables profit it brings in.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 225

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2024, 12:57:02 PM

My country people, good morning and happy new month, abeg make we no allow this our government hostile policy toward exchange and difficulties to make withdrawals this period, stop us from accumulating and holding more Bitcoin, because I believe say na naija we dy, we can always withdraw, we go know how to withdraw in one way or the other, their is a reason why we dy among nations with the top IQ's in the world.

The hodlers are the main people that's suppose benefit as far as Bitcoin hodling of Bitcoin is concerned, this has shown that when you are into any business your major concern is to continue investing in that business until it grows to your desired level, though circumstances may arise and push you to go either ways but your resistance to such temptation is what will keep you going, in the aspect of being deceived by anyone, the only way to avoid falling into such trap is for you to make findings about crypto related assets without an intruder because the business is full of speculations and we should depend on those speculation to make our decision.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: