Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As a new member I want to learn about this forum.  (Read 544 times)
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 11:59:26 PM

I too am a newbie here,my own suggestion is for you to keep learning from the beginners&help,also read more on meta and the pinned informations there and if thats not enough for you to counter good knowlegde then try reading from other boards,but the best you can do now is to keep reading and learning from new posts and pinned informations
As a newbie, you need all the possible help you could get, interms of everything. There's quite alot to learn from the system though the tasks involved are complex but when explained and broken down to pieces, to the layman understanding, it becomes simple piece of information to comprehend. Newbies should steadily contributes posts related to significant topics and also indulges in projects on the forum, by providing crucial ideas which might serves aides, leave out merits because it's distraction and will channel one from the main focused of building.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 06:19:00 PM

I too am a newbie here,my own suggestion is for you to keep learning from the beginners&help,also read more on meta and the pinned informations there and if thats not enough for you to counter good knowlegde then try reading from other boards,but the best you can do now is to keep reading and learning from new posts and pinned informations
As a newbie, you need all the possible help you could get, interms of everything. There's quite alot to learn from the system though the tasks involved are complex but when explained and broken down to pieces, to the layman understanding, it becomes simple piece of information to comprehend. Newbies should steadily contributes posts related to significant topics and also indulges in projects on the forum, by providing crucial ideas which might serves aides, leave out merits because it's distraction and will channel one from the main focused of building.

I'm also a newbie here, although I have been here for some months now I know there are a lot of things I need to know about this forum but I believe as time goes on I will be able to know them one after the other.however it was very tough for me when I started, reason is because I don't have any idea about cryptocurrency.i think joining this platform was the best thing that has ever happened to me,i think with the help of this platform and also the users who are in here, I was able to catch up with some things and I'm still hoping to know more.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 07:32:44 PM

Since all of us here was once a newbie and now we have reached a level above the newbie level, we have the experience and how op van patiently grow his account without being desperate to reach the height where he would be comfortable and beat his chest that he had goon through stages and now is at a higher level compared to where we was few months years ago.
One of the ways op could grow here is to be patient and keep working and writing good posts to get to the higher level.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2024, 11:24:38 PM

Welcome to the forum... it looks like you just completed NotAThether's Challenge of running a Bitcoin Core node in 14 days. Congratulations on that.

Some things that newbies can do in this forum are read some of the rules that apply so that the forum atmosphere is more conducive to discussion. So you can read the topics below:
1 - Newbies - Read before posting

Some of the seniors here already understand that newbies need time to develop, so don't ever feel angry when someone reminds you, just think of it as advice to make you better. Passionate about forums and learning here.
arjunmujay

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 03:03:21 AM

Since all of us here was once a newbie and now we have reached a level above the newbie level, we have the experience and how op van patiently grow his account without being desperate to reach the height where he would be comfortable and beat his chest that he had goon through stages and now is at a higher level compared to where we was few months years ago.
One of the ways op could grow here is to be patient and keep working and writing good posts to get to the higher level.
Apart from just continuing to make posts, it's also a good idea to make quality ones that can also provide new understanding and insight for everyone here. because apart from the activity from posting, merit is also still needed to be able to reach a higher position.

GOODLUCK-HRM (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 08:16:31 AM

Like you, when I was new to the forum, I read these and picked up forum ideas. I hope you find the forum useful. If you want to know more read the pin topics in all threads.
@Elissa~sH Thank you brother, you have helped me to learn by posting a nice post here, reading your post has helped me a lot, I have learned a lot. Thank you very much for helping me with information on Bangla Local Board.

Let's see if you ever will interact with your own thread further. I've some doubts, as happens so often.
No doubts when i can 14 days challenge than i participated and properly finished my challenge brother. Next later, I post here to learn about this forum.

And thanks to all those who have posted replies with information on posts in various ways to let me know about the forum.
SlowPP

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 09:26:50 AM

I am a new member in this forum. I came across this Beginners & Help post and made this post. Please help me with a proper guide line how I can get idea about this forum.

You're highly welcome brother we newbies are all here to learn and be guided by our Seniors members,we all need possible help we could get from our senior members  cause there's a quite a lot to learn here this forums , some of the seniors members once say to encourage we the Newbies is to be patient and keep working hard and it will only take us time for us to reach the top with dedication writing good posts also we should contribute to posts.
Patrol69

Activity: 574
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 10:30:56 PM

Thank you because even though you are a new member of the forum you want to know about this forum and learn about all the topics in this forum. It is not a problem that you may not know something now but since you are interested in knowing, you will surely know. Some of the members of this forum think they can learn everything by themselves without trying but they are wrong, everyone's time is valuable so no one wants to waste their time teaching you something by themselves. If you have interest in knowing and learning, you will know and you need to have enough patience to know or learn. It is not possible to learn anything completely in a day or two, to know something well you need to spend time and be patient. I hope you have enough patience and you will spend enough time in this forum.
Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2024, 09:00:26 AM

Most time newbies need more than what they are going to get from here as teaching to be able to grow, they need to be their own personal teacher too, they need to develop the mind of learning on their own make their own research and they also need to be willing to learn in other for them to learn very fast.

Their are people who have their hands filled with all the information they need to succeed but they lack the zee and willingness to learn from their, unless the newbie is determined to learn everything that might be given to them as learning material might end up in the wrong way.

Makus

Activity: 336
Merit: 237

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2024, 10:30:07 PM

Actually, this forum is a very nice conducive environment to learn about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency because here, you'll come across so many experienced users who can breaker down the explaining for you to comprehend properly. And all you need to do as a newbie, is to ask questions and definitely get the answer you're seeking for.one of the best way to grow in  knowledge is to read other persons posts that has enough useful contents. If you want to keep enjoying your stay here in this forum, you'll have to stick to forum rules and make sure you're not breaking any of them at any time, because there are people who take this rules serious, if you break any of them, that might lead to tag or complete ban from the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: