Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:45:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin proven many times holders won't regret  (Read 1589 times)
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 05:18:47 PM

Big jump just ended. Above $66,000. What's next?

Cool

It won’t go above 70k usd. Now Bitcoins will take good amount of time in price correction. They will take time to settle and blend the price. We might see sever price fluctuations between 60-70k usd range. That’s pretty normal I would say. Moreover I will treat this price segment as an opportunity to buy the coins for cheap. I know Bitcoins are very rare, hence it will be ideal to accumulate as many coins as we can in this comparatively low price.

Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 700
Merit: 601

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 07:11:22 PM

It won’t go above 70k usd. Now Bitcoins will take good amount of time in price correction. They will take time to settle and blend the price. We might see sever price fluctuations between 60-70k usd range. That’s pretty normal I would say. Moreover I will treat this price segment as an opportunity to buy the coins for cheap. I know Bitcoins are very rare, hence it will be ideal to accumulate as many coins as we can in this comparatively low price.

What makes you say that the price won't go above $70k and it will keep circulating within the current range? I don't see any strong resistance levels up here to make that happen other than the resistance at $70k itself which if it crosses then it will head towards a new all-time high, probably.

When it comes to buying, I would suggest you use the DCA method and don't keep buying within the same price range, if you have bought once between $60k and $70k, then you should wait to see if the price breaks below $60k and creates another buying opportunity or it will break above $70k and mark a new all-time high.

I guess only time will tell, we can only speculate and make predictions, but in reality, we need to be ready for any outcome as anything can happen.

lizarder

Activity: 1596
Merit: 880

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 03:03:22 PM

It is about seeing the profit potential of Bitcoin and knowing that not all have heard about Bitcoin understand and see it. So even if we say it is a good investment, many will disagree and insist on their wrong insights. But for us who know better and understand the situation, we invest without a doubt and uncertainties.
It was not hard to convince ourselves to believe and see the earning potential of Bitcoin if we were open-minded. I think the best option for some people is to stop listening to FUDs and scam issues because this will influence their minds instead, they consider also positive feedback
You are right and there is no way anyone can see the potential in bitcoin when they are not involved in it and hearing from others will not make wise decisions because they do not understand how it works. That's why I'm so lazy about explaining Bitcoin to anyone because they'll never know how to run it. FUD will exist forever and I don't think it will ever disappear, and vice versa with fraud because it should have happened even before bitcoin was created.

If people understand how, they will never think negatively and instead they will try to take advantage of the opportunities that exist. Getting to know bitcoin is not difficult because of the wide availability of information on the internet, it's just that people cannot verify the truth and accuracy so they receive incomplete information.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Gaza13

Activity: 532
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 04:01:18 PM

Depending on the kind of holder, they could regret. What I’m saying is that someone people don’t know anything about investments so it makes it even terrible for them and no matter the opportunity they will likely lose money. For instance, a holder who is unstable. One minute they are in, the price is going out, they’re screaming and jumping out. But I guess everyone has their risk limit. Best to realize what one’s own is before they invest anywhere, ever.
It's best for beginners before entering the world of investment, you should first learn the knowledge of what investment is and its impact. I think what you said above, in my opinion, these are beginners who have very minimal knowledge about investment and when they try it of course they are afraid of losing money. they are much bigger than they hold it much longer, so they trade short term. This is like what I did before. In my opinion, let the beginners process, at least they know that what they did before in selling their bitcoins, they made a profit. At least they must think that if they hold it longer they will get multiple profits.

CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 311

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 04:46:01 PM

That's what I don't get with other people that are quitting or selling mid way in bitcoin, they think that bitcoin is still like that back in 2010s, it will still be a test of patience but the problem is that it's not just 3 or 5 years now, it will be around 10 years plus now because of how many people are invested into bitcoin compared to back then and the price is too damn high for a really fast price rise to ever happen. That's why I've made a vow to myself that I'm going to hodl for a really long time and if I ever reach that time, whatever the price may be, I'm going to be selling it and I can guarantee for a fact that bitcoin's going to be giving me huge profits even if it's not at the peak during that point in time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jaycoinz

Activity: 350
Merit: 174

God is All

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 08:10:46 PM

Bitcoin being the first coin has proven that it's trustworthy with this far it has progressed and still tend to do more. Those who are selling their coins are only selling to loss and nothing else, especially when they buy at a much higher price. Unlike ever other random altcoin out there Bitcoin is being respected by the SEC and even some of those big critics then, are now big Bitcoin enthusiasts. After they came to understanding that they were only depriving themselves the benefits of Bitcoin holding they had to change their minds and some today are whale investors. "Had it been I knew" would be a wrong statement to make in the near future, why not get your ass up and  start holding.

Onyeeze

Activity: 546
Merit: 171

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 09:14:52 PM

If we see the history of Bitcoin, then it's pretty easy to see how Bitcoin recovered its price. It would take time to recover, but eventually it did. So at the end of the day, holders don't need to be regretful. I am talking about Bitcoin, not about any other altcoin. Because even though the Bitcoin price has recovered, many altcoins haven't recovered yet. Even those who bought Bitcoin at the top in the last bull run, I believe they are almost recovered. If they are still holding, they will be in profit within a couple of months. Bitcoin has given us a costly lesson that holders won't regret. We should take that lesson and keep it in mind for the future. 
someone who knows about bitcoin very well and they also know the reason why it is holding Bitcoin will not be regretted of holding Bitcoin it is someone that does not know the value and also does not know the functions of Bitcoin that will be regretted of holding bitcoin for long time that is why it is good for we to make a proper research towards whatever thing that we are doing whoever that is going to invest in Bitcoin neither long time investment or short-term investment the person will also know the advantages of holding Bitcoin and also the disadvantages of holding Bitcoin for long time.

oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 11:59:24 PM

Depending on the kind of holder, they could regret. What I’m saying is that someone people don’t know anything about investments so it makes it even terrible for them and no matter the opportunity they will likely lose money. For instance, a holder who is unstable. One minute they are in, the price is going out, they’re screaming and jumping out. But I guess everyone has their risk limit. Best to realize what one’s own is before they invest anywhere, ever.
It's best for beginners before entering the world of investment, you should first learn the knowledge of what investment is and its impact. I think what you said above, in my opinion, these are beginners who have very minimal knowledge about investment and when they try it of course they are afraid of losing money. they are much bigger than they hold it much longer, so they trade short term. This is like what I did before. In my opinion, let the beginners process, at least they know that what they did before in selling their bitcoins, they made a profit. At least they must think that if they hold it longer they will get multiple profits.

It depends on how you define beginner but I won’t assume such people are beginners because they understand how it works, it just seems that they prefer to get in wrong and get out wrong. Just like indecision. And it is dependent on previous personal experience too. Because someone who knows how investments work will act differently to that compared to someone who doesn’t.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 02:10:05 AM

Bitcoin being the first coin has proven that it's trustworthy with this far it has progressed and still tend to do more.
Bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency has made itself establish the concept of crypto in our world. I wasn't yet aware of bitcoin around the time it was launched i.e 2009 however I can only imagine how difficult it was for bitcoin to be trusted back then.

Crypto was a new concept and no other coins have been launched before suddenly Bitcoin comes running in full blast and now look at where it's gotten. This is why many people have initially thought that Bitcoin was indeed a scam.

Volimack

Activity: 448
Merit: 13

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 03:31:48 AM

It depends on how you define beginner but I won’t assume such people are beginners because they understand how it works, it just seems that they prefer to get in wrong and get out wrong. Just like indecision. And it is dependent on previous personal experience too. Because someone who knows how investments work will act differently to that compared to someone who doesn’t.
Agreed people suffer more problems due to this indecisiveness because the correct decision determines the course of our life in many cases. When it comes time to make a decision it is safe to make a decision based on the situation rather than on one's nature. Just because I like to take risks there is no guarantee that luck will bring positive output to all my risks. Investing involves risk so everything needs to be evaluated first.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 05:37:32 AM

That's what I don't get with other people that are quitting or selling mid way in bitcoin, they think that bitcoin is still like that back in 2010s, it will still be a test of patience but the problem is that it's not just 3 or 5 years now, it will be around 10 years plus now because of how many people are invested into bitcoin compared to back then and the price is too damn high for a really fast price rise to ever happen. That's why I've made a vow to myself that I'm going to hodl for a really long time and if I ever reach that time, whatever the price may be, I'm going to be selling it and I can guarantee for a fact that bitcoin's going to be giving me huge profits even if it's not at the peak during that point in time.
Well, I also regret selling the bitcoins I had when I first got to know and collect bitcoins. However, that is part of the journey. When the price of bitcoin is still below $1000, it is very natural for people to be surprised to see the price of bitcoin higher than that, and rush to take profits. It's just that almost everyone regrets selling the bitcoins they own because of this. however, this is a lesson for all of us, that the price of bitcoin is really getting higher, and making the impossible possible. For people who still own and are still collecting bitcoins, it would be best to really focus on holding them at this time.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Yukyzu

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 09:00:21 AM

someone who knows about bitcoin very well and they also know the reason why it is holding Bitcoin will not be regretted of holding Bitcoin it is someone that does not know the value and also does not know the functions of Bitcoin that will be regretted of holding bitcoin for long time that is why it is good for we to make a proper research towards whatever thing that we are doing whoever that is going to invest in Bitcoin neither long time investment or short-term investment the person will also know the advantages of holding Bitcoin and also the disadvantages of holding Bitcoin for long time.
With the knowledge we have, of course this will make us confident in collecting Bitcoins and holding on to be able to gain profits from holding Bitcoins and for some people who don't have good knowledge about Bitcoins of course they will make mistakes if they decide to invest Bitcoins. they panic when a market correction occurs which makes them sell the assets they invested in at a loss.
Of course, understanding the investments we make well is very important because if we don't understand them well, we could experience losses in the investments we make.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2525

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 04:20:54 PM

Well, I also regret selling the bitcoins I had when I first got to know and collect bitcoins. However, that is part of the journey. When the price of bitcoin is still below $1000, it is very natural for people to be surprised to see the price of bitcoin higher than that, and rush to take profits. It's just that almost everyone regrets selling the bitcoins they own because of this. however, this is a lesson for all of us, that the price of bitcoin is really getting higher, and making the impossible possible. For people who still own and are still collecting bitcoins, it would be best to really focus on holding them at this time.
At the end it's all about perspective: if you bought bitcoin when it was worth $1 I think it's pretty normal and logic to sell once it reaches $100 or $1,000, you are getting a huge return compared to your initial budget. And maybe you even needed that money so I see nothing wrong with it. Of course 10 years later everybody says "oh, why did you sell?" but where were those people at the time? Why didn't they buy then?
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 476
Merit: 143

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 11:54:42 AM

In this cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin is the safest asset to invest in the long term. Usually, newbie come to this market when the price of Bitcoin is growing, and they skip investing in it because they think that the profit will not be as much as if they invested in Altcoin. However, one thing that many people (even those who have been in this market for a long time) always ignore is that Bitcoin always grows first, then Altcoins.

I see a lot of people trying to buy Altcoins when the market corrects, while when the market recovers, Bitcoin will always increase first. Is it greed? Or stubbornness? In my investment portfolio at any time, there is always Bitcoin and it always accounts for the largest proportion, helping me feel secure to go in the long term with this market.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 05:02:46 PM

With the knowledge we have, of course this will make us confident in collecting Bitcoins and holding on to be able to gain profits from holding Bitcoins and for some people who don't have good knowledge about Bitcoins of course they will make mistakes if they decide to invest Bitcoins. they panic when a market correction occurs which makes them sell the assets they invested in at a loss.
Of course, understanding the investments we make well is very important because if we don't understand them well, we could experience losses in the investments we make.
It's in the nature of Bitcoin to increase and decrease in price and when it decreases it gives people an opportunity to buy/invest more in it but some people especially Newbies would sell out of panic lack of understanding of the market, but those who got good knowledge and understanding of how the market operates would see that as an opportunity to acquire more Bitcoin and Hodl for a while until the price goes higher then take profits or continue holding then acquire more when the market goes down against. Lack of understanding have made many people lose in the market, some would even say it's a wrong choice of investment but they're wrong I believe Bitcoin would still make many people see why it's one of the best choice for a long term investment currently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: