Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are investors investing in Bitcoin at ATH now are fools ?  (Read 2579 times)
brownn

Activity: 5
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 01:34:13 PM

Bitcoin prices have consistently risen over last 10 years. Does not matter when you bought bitcoin but if you held for long duration in last 10 years, you would never been in any kind of loss. This means that those who have faith in bitcoin can freely invest even in ATH. Because even though a correction occurs on this ATH price, they can still hold for some time till the prices start increasing again. I suggest most of the new investors to keep accumulating bitcoin as per their savings. But one should not invest more than what one can afford to loose as bitcoin is still very much volatile.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danadc

Activity: 966
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 02:19:08 PM

The investors who are investing at this time, it is not that they are totals, they are people who will always make a difference, at one time they could not buy, but it is known that bitcoin will rise much more than $73k and that is a fact, I What I can say about this is that bitocni will always give the best returns when you think that it can give a good ATH up to $100k, for me it is a good number, but I am sure that the price will pass there and will continue to grow as If nothing, then based on these things you can say that it is not bad, the bad thing is to buy when it is above those prices, there are still many bullish impulses and this may be making the difference when you can see that the majority of people in it They only react to buying when the price is rising.

Almost everyone ignores when bitcion is at a low price, and they don't like it, they only like it when it goes up and that's when they have more buyers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Adams0001

Activity: 434
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 08:37:15 PM

Are investors investing in Bitcoin at ATH now are fools ?  Is there chance of major correction from here as prices have already peaked now.
The only people I would call foolish are those who are waiting for a price drop before investing in Bitcoin. We might not have reached the highest price yet, and the next halving is coming in April. There are many reasons why the market is moving like this, and it's just the beginning.

If things keep going like this, Bitcoin might reach $100k this year, setting a new record. So, if you're thinking about investing in Bitcoin, it's not too late. There might be a dip before the halving, but this isn't the last ath. So You can keep buying and investing for now.

People who are waiting for bitcoin to drop down before they buy are the ones who will say they are fools, and that people are not real investors, they are not risk takers, and it will be very difficult for the people that are waiting coin to drop down to get profit in bitcoin, because how they are waiting for the coin to drop is how the coin will be increasing, that isn't why for me. I don't have a certain time to buy bitcoin because I just buy and hold because you never know when the price will drop or rise, so it's best to buy and hold for the long term to reap the benefits.

Bitcoin will probably pass $100k as I see it, so don't be thinking that the coin will decrease before you buy it; anytime is an opportunity for everyone to buy bitcoin, and if you haven't bought it yet, now is the time to do so because you started thinking when the price increases and be saying is why I didn't buy it when the price is affordable to buy and be profitable, because people who have known about bitcoin since 2008-2009 and didn't buy are regretting it, Because they will be wealthy today, in my opinion, anyone should not be claiming it is too late to acquire Bitcoin because he makes beginners discouraged when they see their mentors stating it is late to buy Bitcoin.

Someone should simply buy bitcoin with money he can afford to lose so that when the price rises, he would wonder why he didn't buy it sooner, and when the price falls, he will realize that he is taking a risk and anything may happen. It is better to take the risk than wait for others' opinions before beginning your bitcoin journey, he will not make you flawless. If you make your own decisions, he will occasionally give you confidence in your actions. Waiting for people to buy before you will suffice.

2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 190

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 05:42:30 AM

Are investors investing in Bitcoin at ATH now are fools ?  Is there chance of major correction from here as prices have already peaked now.
People investing Bitcoin in new ATH are not fools. Because Bitcoin has not yet reached a bull market. We know the upcoming bull run in the market will begin a few months after the Bitcoin halving. When the market starts a bull run, more new ATH will be created than existing ATH. Many are speculating that when the bull market begins after the Bitcoin halving, the price of Bitcoin will reach an all-time high and may reach $100,000 to $150,000. But I think if Bitcoin can reach $80k this March or before the halving starts then when bull season starts new ATH in the market then the price can go from $100k to $200k.

Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 07:04:48 AM

Are investors investing in Bitcoin at ATH now are fools ?  Is there chance of major correction from here as prices have already peaked now.
I don't think people who are hoarding bitcoin after the new ATH are being stupid. Those who are still investing in this bull market using the DCA method are certainly not fools. Bitcoin will be halved in the next month, before that Bitcoin broke the highest record of the past and set a new record, It was unexpected for many to see such a figure in Bitcoin's initial bull. Bitcoin could take a big correction before it halves next month. But for those who invested bitcoin in ATH market,I hopefully when bull market starts after bitcoin halving then Bitcoin price will be increasing $100k -$120k. Bitcoin investors at ATH will surely see the face of profit.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Mrbluntzy

Activity: 252
Merit: 32

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2024, 08:41:13 AM

What happened with those investors that also bought Bitcoin during the ATH of 2021, they are able to see Bitcoin at a new all time high this season and if they continue to hold, Bitcoin will go to $100, 000 and they can sell and collect their profit. The language for Bitcoin investment is HOLD, any investor that continues to hold will have profit in bull market because another all time high will come.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 717

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 05:58:10 PM

What happened with those investors that also bought Bitcoin during the ATH of 2021, they are able to see Bitcoin at a new all time high this season and if they continue to hold, Bitcoin will go to $100, 000 and they can sell and collect their profit. The language for Bitcoin investment is HOLD, any investor that continues to hold will have profit in bull market because another all time high will come.
Investors have a much more coordinated investment plan and they place both duration and percentage every time they try to sell at ATH. The Holding concept is indeed stronger at holding much higher prices and usually they will try to sell after Bitcoin has an ATH moment. Investment strategies must be seen in a suitable manner where we know the moment to sell and then when is the right time to buy. Ordinary investors who do not have large financial amounts will try to take advantage of the rising conditions to sell and see potential buying when the price of bitcoin experiences a sharp decline.

Bitcoin has experienced quite a significant increase in the past few weeks and I think there are many investors who have taken advantage of their investments. Now all you have to do is make a reinvestment plan and wait for the right moment to buy and if the ATH has exceeded the desired price then it's time to collect it again.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 09:58:51 PM

People investing Bitcoin in new ATH are not fools. Because Bitcoin has not yet reached a bull market. We know the upcoming bull run in the market will begin a few months after the Bitcoin halving. When the market starts a bull run, more new ATH will be created than existing ATH. Many are speculating that when the bull market begins after the Bitcoin halving, the price of Bitcoin will reach an all-time high and may reach $100,000 to $150,000.
You're right. Bitcoin doesn't reach its ATH yet in this bullish season. The price will continue to grow and it is predicted to reach its ATH in 2025. If we learn the ATH in every bullish season, it should be in the next year after Bitcoin halving. So, the investors who buy Bitcoin now aren't fool, they know it is not the end of Bitcoin price growth. However, it is difficult to predict what the ATH of Bitcoin is. Some people predicted the ATH will be $150k, some believe the ATH can be more than $150k. But I just expect that Bitcoin price will hit $100k.

I think if Bitcoin can reach $80k this March or before the halving starts then when bull season starts new ATH in the market then the price can go from $100k to $200k.
Not sure if Bitcoin can be $80k this month, the price of Bitcoin tends to drop now. After this drop, we may see sideways. if Bitcoin experience a long sideways, Bitcoin probably reach $80k in the next month.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 10:48:14 PM

Agreed it's not a big deal if the ATH happened Investors who have held bitcoin until now will see the biggest gains from the bull run. Investors all know that if you want to see more profits in bitcoin you need to hold it for the long term. The value of bitcoin has been increasing ever since the approval of investing in bitcoin through ETFs.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 155

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 09:54:03 PM

What happened with those investors that also bought Bitcoin during the ATH of 2021, they are able to see Bitcoin at a new all time high this season and if they continue to hold, Bitcoin will go to $100, 000 and they can sell and collect their profit. The language for Bitcoin investment is HOLD, any investor that continues to hold will have profit in bull market because another all time high will
Yeah and bitcoin have the potential to go beyond $100k during the next bull run which may occur after the halving , to me using the word peak in bitcoin at his recent price just inappropriate, bitcoin haven't gotten to it peak yet and still got a long way to go before getting there. So those that decided to start their accumulating now according to their financial capability, are still early and they actually making the right choice to have some bitcoin stash in their portfolio. And it is normal that doing bitcoin growth they would be alot up and down movement in market. But as a long-term holder we shouldn't get ourselves bothered by that. Just like those who bough during the time Bitcoin created it's previous ATH then experience a dip . But still alot of investors didn't bother to sell in loss or give up but they kept on accummulating and hodl, and due to buying alot if quantity during the dip using any of the accumulation strategy, now bitcoin as hitting price range of $73k they would be in some nice profit. Though bitcoin is undergoing some correction currently, still if bitcoin try the price range of $73k won't be any challenge again.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 12:09:25 PM

The investors who are investing at this time, it is not that they are totals, they are people who will always make a difference, at one time they could not buy, but it is known that bitcoin will rise much more than $73k and that is a fact, I What I can say about this is that bitocni will always give the best returns when you think that it can give a good ATH up to $100k, for me it is a good number, but I am sure that the price will pass there and will continue to grow as If nothing, then based on these things you can say that it is not bad, the bad thing is to buy when it is above those prices, there are still many bullish impulses and this may be making the difference when you can see that the majority of people in it They only react to buying when the price is rising.

Almost everyone ignores when bitcion is at a low price, and they don't like it, they only like it when it goes up and that's when they have more buyers.
It could neither those people would really be those veterans who had been trusted up Bitcoin even until to this moment or into those new ones who have recently known about Bitcoin.
Investors who invested into those peak prices doesnt literally that they are fools but rather they are believers but we cant really be able to deny that there would really be those people who would really be
have been dragged with the hype or FOMO on which it causes for them to buy up with these prices and eventually make some panic selling on the time that the market do make out some correction.

We've seen that its always been like this on which there would really be those people who would really be making investing out of those impulsive emotions that they do have because of the things
that they are really that seeing around came from other people or within the market considering that exposure is really that on everywhere.
Investing with Bitcoin is much more better rather than with those shit meme coins instead but sadly there are people who are really going into the opposite option.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 233

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 02:40:50 PM

It's not foolishness to keep accumulating Bitcoin now, it has surpassed it's previous ATH before the coming halving, and the bull run is just getting started, so buying Bitcoin now before it reaches the peak of a new ATH is a good investment plan. My prediction is that Bitcoin will reach $150k in the peak of bull run, that will be nearly double of it's current price now, so if any investor is hodling for the long term, then I believe that they should still go ahead and buy, and that'll be a smart move as far as I'm concerned. Currently Bitcoin price has slightly dipped, and it's a good sign to buy now before the halving, when price will start to surge again.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 02:55:47 PM

I don't see anything wrong if there is anyone who still invests in bitcoin. I don't know why you think that the investors who buy bitcoin are fools, even at this 70k that you went through in the question. It's as simple as that: if an investor believes that bitcoin will be 100k each, they will still make a profit even if they buy bitcoin for around 70k and up.

So even if the value of bitcoin is over 100k, there will still be people who will buy it. It is impossible that there will not be, and the buying of bitcoin will not stop because the buyers are still there.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 06:04:26 PM

Already peaked, i like the language as it’s used here which is the word peaked. Though it might be considered as an ATH haven’t broken the old one, this is far from an ATH that is going to going to persist and direct the market for a long time. $73k is just a little above $69k ($4k difference) which existed for an ATH for about 2-3years. The market has got more better numbers ahead of it even before the halving and afterwards.
Having to buy now will be buying at a more correctional position and cheaply too. Where you would have regrets is not having to buy at all and still hoping on more corrections from the market. When the going gets on with the bulls, many investors would realize what opportunity they let slip through their fingers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 658
Merit: 593

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 07:03:36 PM

If you don't have experience and knowledge about trading, it's better to become a holder which is safer and equally profitable, because being a trader is not easy, you even have to be prepared to lose if our analysis is not correct. I tried to learn trading, but it seems I'm not very skilled at it, I still often lose.

Well, holding cannot always be equally profitable with trading but as you said, if someone doesn't have much knowledge about the market and knows they won't be able to make trades regularly and manage their trades in a good way, they should never do it because trading without knowledge will do nothing other than bringing a lot of risks in their way.

Holding can be pretty profitable sometimes, especially if a person has invested in the right cryptocurrencies, but it usually takes a lot of time for an investment to turn profitable due to the fact that Bitcoin and the whole market moves in a cyclical pattern so one needs to wait for years before they see the assets they are holding gaining value in real time.

boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 07:05:23 PM

It's not foolishness to keep accumulating Bitcoin now, it has surpassed it's previous ATH before the coming halving, and the bull run is just getting started, so buying Bitcoin now before it reaches the peak of a new ATH is a good investment plan. My prediction is that Bitcoin will reach $150k in the peak of bull run, that will be nearly double of it's current price now, so if any investor is hodling for the long term, then I believe that they should still go ahead and buy, and that'll be a smart move as far as I'm concerned. Currently Bitcoin price has slightly dipped, and it's a good sign to buy now before the halving, when price will start to surge again.
Continuing to collect Bitcoin, of course this will give us bigger profits when it reaches a new ATH peak. To be able to make a profit, of course we have to be able to hold it for a long period of time and now there has been a price correction which gives us the opportunity to be able to collect more according to Bitcoin. with the capabilities that we have, so we get the opportunity to collect at a lower price than before and this will provide profits when we can hold it for a long period of time, but for those who panic about this price correction of course they will sell the Bitcoin they have in state of loss.

lizarder

Activity: 1540
Merit: 877

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 08:01:41 PM

Are investors investing in Bitcoin at ATH now are fools ? 
In my opinion, it is much stupider if people are unable to study how bitcoin has given rise to many benefits in it, compared to people who buy bitcoin at ATH times like now. The bitcoin cycle always brings up the next ATH after a specified period and if people buy bitcoin now they can wait for the next ATH to sell, so nothing goes wrong when they try to accumulate purchases at any price.

Is there chance of major correction from here as prices have already peaked now. 
If we understand Bitcoin's journey, corrections or increases are always marked on Bitcoin's journey and this will continue to happen on Bitcoin's journey. In fact, the balance must be seen to what extent people can control their emotions and not panic in these conditions.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 08:52:30 PM
Merited by lizarder (1)

If you don't have experience and knowledge about trading, it's better to become a holder which is safer and equally profitable, because being a trader is not easy, you even have to be prepared to lose if our analysis is not correct. I tried to learn trading, but it seems I'm not very skilled at it, I still often lose.
Well, holding cannot always be equally profitable with trading but as you said, if someone doesn't have much knowledge about the market and knows they won't be able to make trades regularly and manage their trades in a good way, they should never do it because trading without knowledge will do nothing other than bringing a lot of risks in their way.

Holding can be pretty profitable sometimes, especially if a person has invested in the right cryptocurrencies, but it usually takes a lot of time for an investment to turn profitable due to the fact that Bitcoin and the whole market moves in a cyclical pattern so one needs to wait for years before they see the assets they are holding gaining value in real time.

Holding only works with bitcoin.

Fuck shitcoins.  Shitcoins are not investments, they are trades since there are not any of them that has a long term  investment thesis.  In this thread we are not talking about shitcoins anyhow.. so sticking with the topic of bitcoin there may well be questions from anyone whether they have enough or not, and if they decide that they don't have enough then the question would be wether to buy more or to wait... since you cannot accumulate more by selling rather than buying.. even though some folks will take such circuitous routes towards trying to accumulate more bitcoin.

Furthermore, most of the time, investing is not merely holding, because it takes a long time to establish a position, and an overwhelming number of people do not have money to invest from the start, so they have to buy some bitcoin on an ongoing basis in order to build up their investment.

If they have built their investment in some other asset, then they could reallocate into bitcoin, yet even then, people frequently prefer to reallocate in incremental ways rather than selling one asset for another.

Trading is a whole other game, and it seems kind of silly to buy and to sell bitcoin, when bitcoin is amongst the best, if not the best asset currently known to mankind, so why would you want to sell it if your goal is to own more of it? 

Sure at some point you may well have enough bitcoin or more than enough bitcoin, and then at that point it might start to make sense to sell some of your bitcoin and allocate into other assets or just to use it for consumption purposes, but you have to get to a stage of

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 09:08:19 PM

Well, most of us had consider buying Bitcoin at a cheaper price as a good time but it doesn't mean that buying at the current price is a foolish decision unless we are buying shitcoins. If we plan to hold them for many years and prepare for the next bull season, that is still okay. Bitcoin has been believed to grow every bull season and reach new ATH, in fact, we're not yet at its peak so we could say it is a dying decision but rather think for a profitable decision.
Of course, it was the best time to accumulate Bitcoin during the bear season but if you really have the trust, it was not a wrong move to do it in the current situation.

Ricardo11

Activity: 378
Merit: 43

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:40:47 PM

Currently the value of Bitcoin is 67k, it can be said that Bitcoin still has a high value. We all know and believe that Bitcoin will rise above 100k. As such, even if someone buys Bitcoin now at 70k price, it will not be a loss, he can still make a profit by buying Bitcoin now. Because the price of Bitcoin will increase. There is always someone buying bitcoins, it is impossible to stop buying bitcoins. Any time you buy bitcoins, only long-term holdings will benefit you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: