Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:09:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Only In a Coin that Increase in Value in this Bull Run.  (Read 545 times)
Shamm

Activity: 1092
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 03:20:39 PM

I’m so Agree with you OP. Investing is not just a glance, speculating and hoping to make a profit. This is about see possible opportunities based on analysis and datas. We must find a potency that can make us profit. Maybe some one join to low profile coin and hope their rise sometimes, but slowly the price of that coin becomes increasingly falling. This is just make some trouble for our self. I’m more interested in investing in the top 10 list of CMC. it make me satisfied with the results and the risk is small. I also do an analysis before jump to make decision. If there have my criteria, I will join in. If not, I will stay away from it.

Investing on the top 10 coins in the coinmarket is an advantages cause we all know that those top 10 coins will gave us a good profit in the future especially Bitcoin, Ethereum, and binance which is pretty good enough to be invested. Anyways still the price is volatile so we need to be careful and now the price are going up higher and higher maybe it's time to study and hold some of the top 10 coins in order to have a profits once it will continues to move up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 03:39:21 PM

This is when you have limited capital when it comes to investing in altcoins where people are mostly taking risks to invest in some new coins in order to maximize their earnings during these upcoming bull runs. But if you are not a risk taker and just want to safely invest your money without giving much attention to the people's successful stories of their investments, then just simply stay on top altcoins where you can rest assured your money has a high chance to grow and will not go to waste just like the other pump and dump coins. BNB, ETH, and Solana are the best choices right now since they are at the top.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Ben Barubal

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 04:29:21 PM

If a Coin or a Cryptocurrency Project that has been launched and it is not increasing in value in the bull market while others are increasing tremendously, I advise you not to invest in that coin because if invest in it and it's not increase in value now till the bear market again then when do you think the coin will increase for you to make a profit. Investment is all about calculation and wisdom and just throwing your money in the ocean and thinking that one day you will make when the water rise. Investing in altcoins is a very good idea and decision but invest wisely and not to regret later because the coin you invested was nothing but a cymbal drum from the ecosystem to make noise for recognition and the developers of such coins are not to make you benefits from them but for them to make money or profit from you as you invest.

And those kind of projects are the once always having one problem to the other. Upgrading issues, site maintaining issues, and others issues so before you know that they have collapsed in the midst of confusion. Please steer clear and buy and invest in popular well known altcoins projects like Ethereum, Solana, Litecoin, dogecoin, and few more. Avoid any coin that is not improving in value.

I can only add to what you said: our communities here should not simply invest in the new ones that are just coming out in the crypto space today, especially since there will definitely be more new altcoins coming out in the market.

Now, if they want to get a sure ball profit, they should invest in the top altcoins or meme coins to somehow get a profit, as long as they know how to choose potential coins. This is just what most communities in the crypto space tend to do.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 04:33:54 PM

If a Coin or a Cryptocurrency Project that has been launched and it is not increasing in value in the bull market while others are increasing tremendously, I advise you not to invest in that coin because if invest in it and it's not increase in value now till the bear market again then when do you think the coin will increase for you to make a profit. Investment is all about calculation and wisdom and just throwing your money in the ocean and thinking that one day you will make when the water rise. Investing in altcoins is a very good idea and decision but invest wisely and not to regret later because the coin you invested was nothing but a cymbal drum from the ecosystem to make noise for recognition and the developers of such coins are not to make you benefits from them but for them to make money or profit from you as you invest.

And those kind of projects are the once always having one problem to the other. Upgrading issues, site maintaining issues, and others issues so before you know that they have collapsed in the midst of confusion. Please steer clear and buy and invest in popular well known altcoins projects like Ethereum, Solana, Litecoin, dogecoin, and few more. Avoid any coin that is not improving in value.
Sometimes it is very easy for us to say we are investing in projects that moves with the bull run but we need to understand that it's not easy to see good.peojwvt in the market especially new ones. There are so many project we can buy mad hold in the bull if we are ready to invest in some of the good projects that have been in the market for lk g ebfore now. That is the only way we can make money in the market without any worries. Investing is a good way to multiply our capitals with ease.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AVE5

Activity: 182
Merit: 81

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 04:47:53 PM

If a Coin or a Cryptocurrency Project that has been launched and it is not increasing in value in the bull market while others are increasing tremendously, I advise you not to invest in that coin because if invest in it and it's not increase in value now till the bear market again then when do you think the coin will increase for you to make a profit.
I'm not aware that a cryptocurrencies can be launched without the potentialities to reaching bull runs although I'm not in doubt of your opinion Op, I'm still growing knowledge in their AltCoins industry.
However, I personally wouldn't invest on any AltCoin that doesn't have the projection to exercise bull run. If I may ask, how would the Coin increase in values if it declines its volatilities potentials to reach bull run season? How would it advance its increments if if doesn't portray this potential? That should be the real shitcoins.
How would investors make profits from their assets they invested on? I'm just wondering what would be the dividend of the Investors who would invest in such coins.
I just hope Investors would make research and inquire before induging on any AltCoin else they would be bathered with regrets.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
Mate2237 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2024, 05:03:36 PM

I don't totally agree with you. There can be valid reason why a token is not moving up when the rest of the market is moving upward. In the last bull run ADA, MATIC, DOT were slow movers compared to the rest of the market but they eventually caught up and made a massive rally that no one forgot. Sometimes team keep their development news secret so that they can do insider trading, and later they publish the news which creates hype and causes prices to rally. If a project has a good fundamentals and roadmap then it will increase in price if a bull run is ongoing.
You are not to agree with me or the op but experience is the best. People have lost funds in trying not make profits from altcoins investment most on new project and at the end the project could not survive and collapsed along the way and all the investment funds were lost to the ocean. If a coin has been existing in the ecosystem then it is expected that it will also follow suit the Bull Run because that is the aim of the project to attract investors. So if the project is not moving further even slow then it is a doom project. Thank God you said they were moving but only that the movement was slow so the investors still have hope because the project was moving upward just that it was slow.

But whereby the investment bus not moving at all then there is no need to keep your coins or funds in that place or project because your hope might disappoint you. Stay away from them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 06:28:38 PM

No one will actually be interested in throwing their money in a project that is not growing but in bull season every project will show sign of green irrespective of whether it's good, team behind is working on its development, use case that is when we have to use our wisdom to narrow down the available options and pick the right one from the existing group.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Miles2006

Activity: 252
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 07:34:17 PM

This information is accurate and it's obvious people who search for little  project are not ready to let go with the mindset of wanting to gain more with less money. There's no need establishing a newly project when they're other trusted coins good for investing, sometimes I wonder what inspired such decision but it's obvious they invest for quick profit, such quick profit are mostly ponzi scheme and a lot of investors has fallen victim. This advice is more important to investors who lack the habit of making research.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 02:13:31 AM

No one will actually be interested in throwing their money in a project that is not growing but in bull season every project will show sign of green irrespective of whether it's good, team behind is working on its development, use case that is when we have to use our wisdom to narrow down the available options and pick the right one from the existing group.

Having a couple of green candles or showing a growth percentage as low as 1 or 2% isn't enough, and a lot of projects stay within this area even during the bull run because they are abandoned and people barely trade them. We all know that the price of an asset goes up only if it is in demand, that is what a bull run is all about. When demand for Bitcoin increases, and supply is reduced through the halving event, it's price goes up, and altcoins that receive investors tend to go up with it as well.
However, if an altcoin isn't traded at all and has zero investors, it will barely be able to gain any value even during the bull run even if they are showing a green sign.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 06:23:14 AM

Having a couple of green candles or showing a growth percentage as low as 1 or 2% isn't enough, and a lot of projects stay within this area even during the bull run because they are abandoned and people barely trade them. We all know that the price of an asset goes up only if it is in demand, that is what a bull run is all about. When demand for Bitcoin increases, and supply is reduced through the halving event, it's price goes up, and altcoins that receive investors tend to go up with it as well.
However, if an altcoin isn't traded at all and has zero investors, it will barely be able to gain any value even during the bull run even if they are showing a green sign.
Upto 20% price volatility is just a normal day scenario in the crypto market especially altcoins so I am talking that kind of green for few weeks is a sign but not every project may not worth the risk for the following reason of bull run. Talking about projects with no liquidity then it won't exist in the exchange in the first place to trade so we can assume it's dead project while bull season is when we see new projects that is what really confuses people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 07:10:46 AM

Yep, a project that doesn't increase in value during a bull market could be a sign of low potential. But it must be expressed that the approach creates awareness in each person, and indeed if it was certain that things would increase in price, I think people would not have to face losses. Any project has different potential opportunities/risks, only after going through it can we redefine and balance the investment according to personal points.

IMO, I always give priority to altcoins that have useful products or services and the ability to compete in the market, as well as experienced and capable devs to lead, and transparency about operations. Anyway, investors are always responsible for the decisions they make.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 08:42:44 AM

Yep, a project that doesn't increase in value during a bull market could be a sign of low potential. But it must be expressed that the approach creates awareness in each person, and indeed if it was certain that things would increase in price, I think people would not have to face losses. Any project has different potential opportunities/risks, only after going through it can we redefine and balance the investment according to personal points.

IMO, I always give priority to altcoins that have useful products or services and the ability to compete in the market, as well as experienced and capable devs to lead, and transparency about operations. Anyway, investors are always responsible for the decisions they make.

You're right but sometimes this coins is unpredictable, reason is because you May not know the one  that will increase in there value.sometimes you might be looking for coin that Will increase in value that you can invest on, probably you might end up making the wrong decision either.so I guess this coins is very hard to predict this time, but I think ethereum is considered as the most reliable coin to invest in this bull run because there's always an increase in the value.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 10:20:36 AM

NO, I don't buy shitcoins but instead, I buy projects that have been known for their potential and have a working product. It will pump during bull run just like other projects but the huge difference is that these projects will never dump going to the bottom we can't expect recovery. It dumps as usual but it recovers back shortly. These are the project that we need to choose, not just increase its value ONLY during the bull season as it was not different from investing shitcoins.

A good choice of coins will also affect the results of our investment. We may see meme coins pumping high but if we miss selling them during their peak, it is hard to expect it rise again and earn.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Wildwest

Activity: 1733
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 10:25:53 AM

Most traders and investors expect big profits from every altcoin they invest in, now the altcoin movement is starting to look like a bull run will happen soon.
Altcoins that do not have a very high risk of movement for large investors and traders. This time we have to rely on strong analysis for every altcoin that is trending or new altcoins that appear, such as meme coins that suddenly increase in price. choosing a safe position in a bull run condition, we can only invest in the top altcoins, personally for me, maybe there are more detailed instructions from other members on how to get bigger profits.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 10:35:05 AM

It's always a gamble when we invest into these projects because we don't know if something is going to happen and that will result to a pump in no time. That's how it goes with the new projects that don't seem to pump during their releases and not just them but every project that don't get the attention of the investors. With that, you have to be careful in choosing them when you have no idea if they're good enough or you just want to invest on them. Make your money each buck worth it by choosing a good crypto to invest by DYOR.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 04:49:24 AM

You can't breathe under water. You can't jump to space. You can't fall from 1000 feet without anything and fall to ground at full speed without hurting yourself. These are equally as "helpful" as what OP has started Cheesy All jokes aside, thinking that a coin will go up in value during bull run is the hardest part, because you may think that it will, but how would you know?

Maybe you are right and it will, or maybe you are wrong and it won't. I think the best way would be sticking with bitcoin. I know this is altcoin discussions, so stating that bitcoin is the best one is not the way to go, but I feel like that's going to be something that will take a bit of time and should not be something that will be all that easy to be fair.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 215

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 06:51:07 AM

I love this advise but how will you know a coin that can appreciate in price during the bullrun, I will always advice everyone that investing in altcoins demands carefulness, if you really want to invest in altcoins that follows Bitcoin to increase in price as the bullrun takes off, you have to get involved with ETH, BNB these are the coins I can recommend because I have watched them closely there upward movement has always been incredible since Bitcoin started appreciating recently, though I might not have mentioned some coin here but these are the ones I can lay hands on, what we need to be doing at this point is going for sure coins that we can verge for.   

leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 07:06:17 AM

Since there are huge amount of altcoins in the crypto market, it is very difficult to predict altcoins because there are always cases of altcoin scams. Those who invest in altcoins must be able to accept risk and it is mandatory to invest in crypto. Anyway op's points are valid but finding coins that make predictions is very difficult. And those who can do this can make huge profits as altcoins pump quickly at times.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 07:46:17 AM

The strategy I go by with is if you are not sure, wait and see. You don't necessarily have to buy a coin in ICO, there are thousand of ICOs and presale each day. Most of these coins don't even make it to the central exchanges. Just keep following good projects and wait for them to get listed on Tier A centralized exchange. When they are supposed to get listed, the price gets hiked and when they finally do, there's a dip good and long enough for you to accumulate in cheap price.
Investing on high marketcap alts can be not exciting but they are less riskier options as they have a good number of actual holders and are less prone to whale movements.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2786
Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 07:47:10 AM

always knowing the trend is the key, if there's so many L2s out there popping up then you might get a good chance investing in ethereum and getting profit from it, if there's so much hypes about dapps in solana then investing in solana thats kinda simple enough but also remember that not necessarily guarantee always profit I mean you can only invest in the trend and make profit if you are early enough so knowing the sign helps a ton.
but I do agree increase in a coin that brings in good innovation like you mentioned a coin that doesn't increase in a bullrun only means that its a big red flag.
what that means are that there are nobody that trying to hoard the coin thinking it might do some good in the long run, if in a bullrun a coin doesn't increase in value
that coin probably outright shit coin with no value at all even for long term, there's reason why certain coin pumps in bullrun because they generally deserved it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄