Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in a newly project is worth it or not ?  (Read 1032 times)
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 02:06:47 AM

It is the second beginner's account promoting minerpepe in the last 24 hours.
I don't know if this was intentional or if it was a paid promotion, but minerpepe is a ponzi scheme. They make unbelievable promises such as a 12% daily profit, and any project that makes similar promises should be avoided.

This is becoming more and more common these days in the forum where a newbie or brand new accounts are created and then with those accounts new threads are created to promote a certain project that is either a scam or has no budget for marketing itself which is why they use such tactics to advertise their projects in public forums like these.
So those who don't know, this isn't a genuine post or a user who is genuinely asking for advice about the project but he is here to promote it and this thread is just an excuse for that. They think that we are a bunch of fools who would start investing in the project after reading such threads but this isn't how it works around here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2024, 04:04:12 PM

Don't follow others because you will not always find the same reward that others find therefore create your own idea after a thorough research about the project. I am not saying that all new projects are scam but most of them are not trustable but I don't know why people trust easily without doing any deep research.

You are in thoughts that if you invest in such new project you will get huge profit because Bull season is near but also don't forget that Bull season is not for scam project. No matter how larger your put an amount you will loss your money if you find it scam within few months so don't accept every new project without research.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 06:23:53 PM

I think invest on new crypto project is very risky. We must analyze the team behind that project. We also must read about their ideologies, their visions, their concept, road maps, social medias, github page and more. There is have a different view witch is the god one or bad.

I think your project that your share about is a ponzi scheme. Join to a ponzi scheme is another risky side. You just make the developers more height over times, and so many people after you must bear the burden of the costs. The payout is very tempting, but when you take a part, the only person who wins is the owner of that project. I think the god way is forget about this project and search to others.

Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 07:01:21 PM

I don't know with your ideas here for promoting with your new project or asking our opinion about the new project link in your topic sharing, actually I don't familiar with your sharing project but depend on road map are there has any top exchange market for listing? not bad investment when investing in newly project launching during have good road map and they will prepare for listing on many cex exchange not only available trade on dapp exchange.
Seems your project sharing likely as shitcoin based on the name, its not really excited with new project linked their name with the shit coins already list on top exchange. Not use the unique name project or not linked their project with other coins exactly not relation between pepe coins already list on many exchange with your newly project sharing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 07:26:37 PM

Don't follow others because you will not always find the same reward that others find therefore create your own idea after a thorough research about the project. I am not saying that all new projects are scam but most of them are not trustable but I don't know why people trust easily without doing any deep research.

You are in thoughts that if you invest in such new project you will get huge profit because Bull season is near but also don't forget that Bull season is not for scam project. No matter how larger your put an amount you will loss your money if you find it scam within few months so don't accept every new project without research.
The Bull season is here because we have the few days to bitcoin halving, and most traders and top whales in the market have started scouting for good entries on projects, I know it's not easy but the best comes with amazing winning outcomes. Milking is our ultimate targets in the system, ofcourse none of us would become happy if we're at losing ends. Invest in a new project and ensure you're grabbing the major targets and earnings from the system directly. It's more easier to be with the winning team, there's no much complaints.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 07:54:20 PM

It all depends on the project you choose, once you have researched it well and if you think it is good and promising, it is up to you. However, it is best to take it into account and never be satisfied with what you know and discover about the project.
And what you need to know is that there are lots of new projects that promise exorbitant promises but in the end do not develop and even end up being fraudulent.
And it seems like the project is very dubious or maybe you are part of the project and you aim to promote it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 05:58:36 PM

Guys i am a trader but i never invested in the new projects but i know some guys who perform trading on newly projects and take a good profit from it so i am decided to do that as well so i found a project called Minerpepe and its offers mining through the smart contract i have checked the dapp their pools are not live but when i connect my wallet nothing is stolen so its look safe and when i dig more i found out their fairlaunch on pinksale is coming in next 24 hours and after the launch their pools got live i have witnessed a projects who offers good rewards through mining pool for the early birds so what you guys think participating in the initial sale of a token is safe or not?
I haven't invested in new projects like you have until now. I think these days new launch projects are cheating maximum time. With new projects entering the market in such a way, there is no way to know what will happen or may happen next. The project you mentioned, how much credibility you have with the team working behind the project, the efficiency of the service they offer, the potential return you have on investing there, you are definitely not working as an agent here with this team. I would like to say that new projects carry maximum risk, I always take caution on new launch projects for investment. Since you are a trader you must know how risky trading is, you don't have to explain exactly how risky it is to invest in new projects.

Ben Barubal

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 07:42:19 PM

Guys i am a trader but i never invested in the new projects but i know some guys who perform trading on newly projects and take a good profit from it so i am decided to do that as well so i found a project called Minerpepe and its offers mining through the smart contract i have checked the dapp their pools are not live but when i connect my wallet nothing is stolen so its look safe and when i dig more i found out their fairlaunch on pinksale is coming in next 24 hours and after the launch their pools got live i have witnessed a projects who offers good rewards through mining pool for the early birds so what you guys think participating in the initial sale of a token is safe or not?
Website link given below

What you are sharing here might encourage someone to try it, even for a small amount, because there are still other communities where, if curiosity exists, they will still be able to release capital, even if it is small, just so they can test if it is true or not if you don't share it.

So what you are really promoting there is Mpepe, right? The risk is a bit high because nothing has been proven about the coin, so of course, for the knowledge of other communities on this platform, there is still a reminder to do it at your own risk.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Abu-Naim

Activity: 434
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 07:57:36 PM

Website link given below

Don’t be deceived by thwart people are making from new project, FOMO is always giving a great effect on investment because if you are too eager to invest just because people are making profit from the projects, you might not be a lucky person and might end up losing your money if you do the investment.

If you trust this particular project you are making reference to, you can invest in it, but be very careful and be cautious because this is a time where scammers are looking for ways to make money, some of them are developing new projects just for their selfish interests; nevertheless, it is all about risk, if you take big risk on some newly lunched altcoin, you may make it big and sometimes reverse is the case.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 08:13:15 PM

Don’t be deceived by thwart people are making from new project, FOMO is always giving a great effect on investment because if you are too eager to invest just because people are making profit from the projects, you might not be a lucky person and might end up losing your money if you do the investment.
Yeah, the FOMO is real with these new projects. They are playing on the emotions of many investors and if you are wrong with that choice of yours, you just thrown money on that project but you have made the pockets of the developers fat again. The risk of losing money into the new projects is high and that's why if you are for those, you better make sure that you are investing to the projects that you know and you've conducted some research before investing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 08:22:30 PM

There’s a lot of good new projects recently and they are now enjoying the bull run, so I believe it is still worth it and you just need to choose the best one since some are just part of the hype. If you are going to invest on a new project, it’s more risky since they don’t have the foundation yet but you should not close your mind for the new projects, again it’s all about your risk appetite and your budget. If you’re afraid of the new project then stick with the top coins, this is also good.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 11:39:26 PM

I will advice anyone to have good investment in Bitcoin before thinking of investing in any new project. It's a good move to try the risk but this should be with a capital you can avoid to lose.

Obim34

Activity: 252
Merit: 225

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 07:13:46 AM

There’s a lot of good new projects recently and they are now enjoying the bull run, so I believe it is still worth it and you just need to choose the best one since some are just part of the hype. If you are going to invest on a new project, it’s more risky since they don’t have the foundation yet but you should not close your mind for the new projects, again it’s all about your risk appetite and your budget. If you’re afraid of the new project then stick with the top coins, this is also good.
There are lots of good new project aside Bitcoin and some top Altcoins, which are still building their foundation on this bull market. New Altcoins are mainly risky and if no closer observation is done the investor will be left with nothing to profit himself or even get back the actual amount invested.

Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2024, 09:50:09 AM

Website link given below

Most traders are also investors so if you can do the two t once then carry on. But you have to be careful with new projects and there are some factors you have to look into before investing in it. For new projects to move, it takes time so when your investing in it you have. To be patient so that you will not withdraw your money on halfway. And if were you I would have observed the projects a little bit before investing in it.

But if you are highly interested to invest then I will still advise you you invest small amount of money. So in case the project collapse you won't loss much but small.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 209

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2024, 12:24:09 PM

This is a very recommendable advise, I have always said it, in as much as am not a fan of shitcoins, if one wants to invest in them he or she should make further findings about such coin because as the is right now, scammers has flooded the market with fake projects and one needs to be very careful about any investment move in crypto right now.

Most people always feel that once a project is new, it will be profit but that isn't true, what you as an investor needs to do always is, investigate the project very well, check if it will last in the market or it was created to get people in so that it will crash and be of benefit to the inventors.

2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 01:20:19 PM

Website link given below

Do you mean buying tokens from the presale? I do not like to buy and invest tokens before the exchange lunch, it is very noticeable that there are many projects that sell well and after selling they cheat and leave. But if you can invest with risk, you can surely get huge profit. Currently all the projects coming in the market are increasing in price and those investors who invested from the presale made a lot of money in this pumping market. I have never bought tokens before the exchange launch and have no experience. I have traded and made money from all the newly listed coins on the exchange for trading and investing but I have also traded and invested with all the newly listed coins on the Binance exchange. I have not traded with list tokens on unique exchanges.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2814
Merit: 610

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 05:22:24 PM

There are no sure way of recognizing what new projects are going to shine in the future  and what not but there are clear signs that may hint one way or other.
Mpepe the you mentioned is not a crypto coin so it's not worth describing it's positive and negative aspects. The so called mpepe is a ponzi/scam website that claims to be launching the token soon but in reality are there to take balance from unsuspecting users. There are hundreds of real on chain ponzi if you are interested in. Mpepe seems to be an halfhearted effort from a novice html student to scam people who don't even have the expertise to launch a token.
We can investigate them but no matter how good and legit they are at the start, these could still change later on or in the future. Apart from the positive signs, there are also negative signs and we can take note of it in order to reduce the damage that can delt to us, especially if they decided to turn around from being good to bad.

MPepe may not be a coin but it's a crypto since you said they are going to launch one but this is something that we should avoid because apart from being a meme coin, it was also a ponzi/scam. If it was only a normal and legit new project with a good potential, they are definitely worthy to invest in but as usual, they can only come as second from the well-established projects.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 11:18:37 PM

... in next 24 hours and after the launch their pools got live i have witnessed a projects who offers good rewards through mining pool for the early birds so what you guys think participating in the initial sale of a token is safe or not?
Website link given below

This is a scam waiting to happen, they are using the trending meme on their name just to entice investors to look on the platform. 12% daily profit and 15% referral rewards are unrealistic, this looks like a Ponzi Scheme, this is what happens every time there's a trending name in the market, we have a lot of projects now with Pepe on their name even using them on Ponzi platform to make them look legit in the eyes of newbies.
arjunmujay

Activity: 700
Merit: 181

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 02:22:39 AM

Website link given below

Do you mean buying tokens from the presale? I do not like to buy and invest tokens before the exchange lunch, it is very noticeable that there are many projects that sell well and after selling they cheat and leave. But if you can invest with risk, you can surely get huge profit. Currently all the projects coming in the market are increasing in price and those investors who invested from the presale made a lot of money in this pumping market. I have never bought tokens before the exchange launch and have no experience. I have traded and made money from all the newly listed coins on the exchange for trading and investing but I have also traded and invested with all the newly listed coins on the Binance exchange. I have not traded with list tokens on unique exchanges.
Your choice is very right and can minimize very high risks.
If the token is still not listed on the exchange, let's say Binance, of course it is very possible that the token is a scam token.
different from tokens that have just been listed on the exchange. Of course the price is still cheap and you can make a profit if you hold it for a long time. However, you also need to pay attention to the development of the token. If it doesn't develop, it's better to sell it straight away, even if it's for a short period of time

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 04:36:04 AM

it depends on what type of project you are going to participate in, but for the link you provided, I personally will not invest, where the continuation of the pePE coin will definitely end up being a scam, I only believe in the first one for pepe with the addition of the alphabet I think I will stay away from it and not will find out

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████