Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Profiting from BTC: just luck?
Yes, that's just the luck of those who were exposed to BTC early
No, that's a rational and serious choice
I'm a market maker, I just want to see the voting results

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profiting from BTC: just luck?  (Read 1510 times)
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2016
Merit: 916

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 03:16:53 AM

You know what people who hate Bitcoin are gonna hate Bitcoin and people say "hater gonna hate" and this much very true when you watch that meme. People are gonna say fud and etc and people who believe will keep building.

Profiting from BTC: just luck? It is rational and had a little bit of luck hahaha.

Now the whole crypto itself had a total market cap of around $2T. Big companies Like Tesla, and MicroStrategy is buying bitcoin. Big investment companies like BlackRock also made and ETF. there is also a country who make bitcoin as a legal tender like El-Salvador.

So people who read this and still hate Bitcoin: That's Totally fine you hate Bitcoin is a choice hahaha but look at the big picture
Just like you said, anyway, hating BTC + staying out of the market + mocking BTC investors is also the choice of those who do not understand this market or simply missed the opportunity, we have more important thing to do: continue to hold profits and wait for greater opportunities and profits to come from the impressive growth of BTC and the crypto market. If someone says I profit from BTC just because I'm lucky, OK, I'm lucky   Cool

I know right hahaha believe me bro till I die or at least till everyone in this forum die people who hate bitcoin will keep coming with bunch of reason from unreal asset, gambling and shady related, pollution and etc.
But inline with people who hate it there are also people who believe it, and the proof is the big investment companies and even a single nation start to believe in it. So keep hodl keep profit guys

Profiting from BTC: just luck? It is rational and had a little bit of luck hahaha.

They don't know how much I struggle to maintain the assets and continue to accumulate more and people think it's luck. No, in fact I would be angry if I was said to be lucky. There is indeed a small portion, due to the luck factor. But I worked hard, not relying on luck. Because I believe that lucky people do not happen continuously. So I feel sure that people in crypto are not lucky but indeed they have the strength to try well.

The market is unpredictable bro buy yes I agree with you the BTC is still somehow predict with fundamental analysis and Technical analysis small portion of luck like I said earlier is very true in my opinion, and yes if you relying on luck 100% don't trade just do gamble right hahaha.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Vincom (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 32

₿itcoin maximalist

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 12:53:24 AM

I know right hahaha believe me bro till I die or at least till everyone in this forum die people who hate bitcoin will keep coming with bunch of reason from unreal asset, gambling and shady related, pollution and etc.
But inline with people who hate it there are also people who believe it, and the proof is the big investment companies and even a single nation start to believe in it. So keep hodl keep profit guys
Everyone has the right to make their own decisions, but I find it strange that so many people can hate BTC for 5-10 years. This seems to be even deeper than love in reality. If BTC is worthless, they should ignore it and focus on things that are important to them instead of continuing to hate and attack BTC on the internet. It seems to me that I can see regret in their criticism.

BTC holders don't need to care about such things, we are "lucky" to have chosen a truly valuable asset. We should consider criticism as the cry of the envious!

“If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.”
Satoshi Nakamoto
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2016
Merit: 916

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 05:32:25 AM

Everyone has the right to make their own decisions, but I find it strange that so many people can hate BTC for 5-10 years. This seems to be even deeper than love in reality. If BTC is worthless, they should ignore it and focus on things that are important to them instead of continuing to hate and attack BTC on the internet. It seems to me that I can see regret in their criticism.

BTC holders don't need to care about such things, we are "lucky" to have chosen a truly valuable asset. We should consider criticism as the cry of the envious!

Hahah I know right even bitcoin already proven itself from the day its launch 2009 to till this date but somehow some people is closing their eye

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Y3shot

Activity: 602
Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 05:50:00 AM

Despite you cant predict when to make profit in bitcoin this doesn't mean that getting profit in bitcoin is luck.  The profit from Bitcoin is real and not luck just that people can't really predict when to get it. Profit in bitcoin can be gotten when people hodl , this is for sure. If you want to get profit just hodl and you definitely get it , this not luck. Their is a strategy to make profit in bitcoin, just hodl and you will gain profit for sure. Discipline and patience will always give one profit.
Ben Barubal

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 07:57:51 AM

Even if I never thought that when I had a bitcoin profit, it was just luck, that's not true. Because having bitcoin is not a joke, it is equivalent to having gold, which is not easy to get,
and when you have it, you need to hold it for a long time so that you have a good future waiting for you or your loved ones.

Because having a bitcoin is not a matter of luck; instead, you are something else. That's the only way to see why it's important to have a bitcoin for the future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bonny070

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 11:22:22 AM

profiting from BTC is not a luck, you invest your money in it. You know the right time to buy and sell. if you don't invest in BTC and you are profitable from it, then you can now say is luck, but as long as you invest your finances in it. there must be good returns from the investment so is not luck. we all know without investing in BTC there will be no profitable outcome, just know when to buy that is it.
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 05:08:46 PM

Despite you cant predict when to make profit in bitcoin this doesn't mean that getting profit in bitcoin is luck.  The profit from Bitcoin is real and not luck just that people can't really predict when to get it. Profit in bitcoin can be gotten when people hodl , this is for sure. If you want to get profit just hodl and you definitely get it , this not luck. Their is a strategy to make profit in bitcoin, just hodl and you will gain profit for sure. Discipline and patience will always give one profit.
It is indeed not easy to know when the price of Bitcoin will rise and be able to make a profit from holding a number of Bitcoins and to be able to analyze it well of course we have to be able to know when is the right time to be able to buy it and sell when it increases as someone said. that making a profit from Bitcoin is not luck, it requires good knowledge to be able to make a profit and everyone has a different strategy for making a profit on Bitcoin and mostly I see those who hold for a long period of time will be able to make a profit from holding their Bitcoin and of course they continue to collect it and will not be affected by the price drop.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Obim34

Activity: 252
Merit: 225

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 06:29:10 PM

• Investing in Bitcoin is something we do voluntarily, what we earn from our jobs is what we take credible percentage out and invest into Bitcoin, so I would not consider profits made out of Bitcoin investment as luck, it was done with real intentions of making profits.
    • Yes, I'm a BTC holder. If I do not trust Bitcoin then I wouldn't have my money invested in it, Bitcoin has existed for a decade now and still counting, having met many up and down and still retains it's value, even reaching a new price mark, it's enough reason to believe and invest in Bitcoin
    • I don't know when I would sell off all my Bitcoin, not too soon or maybe not, I consider it an investment that could aswell be passed to my generation

snowpega

Activity: 350
    Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
    March 22, 2024, 07:22:05 PM

I can agree with you on that but can you mention who does such stupid things, because for the all retail investors they were not get the concept of the Bitcoin in the early days so they created many hating narratives but with the passage of time they realized and made them familiar with the Bitcoin.

Some people still dare to talk shit about Bitcoin and these are not idiots, they are very clever if you are pointing some crypto celebs or some institutional powers they are doing so with their will to shake the market for their hidden agendas. If you are posting the regular media it also falls under the same agenda, for the ground reality people don't hate BTC, but they do regret missing it out but still accumulating who are familiar with the market somehow.

kawetsriyanto
    Legendary

Activity: 2240
    Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
    March 22, 2024, 07:51:48 PM

The market is unpredictable bro buy yes I agree with you the BTC is still somehow predict with fundamental analysis and Technical analysis small portion of luck like I said earlier is very true in my opinion, and yes if you relying on luck 100% don't trade just do gamble right hahaha.
    Sure, crypto market will be always unpredictable although we can learn from the history.
    I can agree that BTC future can be analyzed through technical and fundamental aspects. We do it by doing a deep research as well. It is a serious effort, we don't rely on the luck only. Even the luck factor cannot be separated, but it won't work like in gambling. You're very true that just do gamble if we want to rely on the luck 100%.

Despite you cant predict when to make profit in bitcoin this doesn't mean that getting profit in bitcoin is luck.  The profit from Bitcoin is real and not luck just that people can't really predict when to get it.
    Of course, the profit is real. No one wants to hold BTC if the profit isn't real.  Grin
    Indeed. People hold Bitcoin because they believe in Bitcoin future. They don't believe it suddenly, it must be through a process and a big reason. People must learn how the potential of Bitcoin, people also do analysis and research before they buy Bitcoin. People also need to understand the cycle of bearish-bullish. It is important to know when the time for entry and exit. So, people do serious efforts, people don't only rely on the luck like in gambling.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
      ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
       ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
    ▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
    ██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
    ██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
    ███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
    ██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
     █▄▄████████ █████   ███
      ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
         ▀▀████   ████▀▀
    BITCOIN
    DICE
    EVENT
    BETTING
    WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    .PLAY NOW.
    Wakate

Activity: 994
    Merit: 522

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
    March 22, 2024, 07:55:21 PM

profiting from BTC is not a luck, you invest your money in it. You know the right time to buy and sell. if you don't invest in BTC and you are profitable from it, then you can now say is luck, but as long as you invest your finances in it. there must be good returns from the investment so is not luck. we all know without investing in BTC there will be no profitable outcome, just know when to buy that is it.
    Making money by investing in Bitcoin is not something we need to see as long. There are many people that have pass the same part and have lost funds because they are not so lucky to have invested there Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin was falling going to the bear season. We need to make the right investment at the right time so that we don't incur loses for nothing. Since we can make or lose money investing in Bitcoin then we should see it as luck.

This is not gambling that we could be lucky to win and be lucky to lose which could be based on a 50:50 ratio. There are investors in the market that have incurred loses this very time that profits. We all just have to check the pattern which we are entering the market and involving ourselves in cryptocurrency investments.

.Duelbits.
    █▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
    TRY OUR
      NEW  UNIQUE
    GAMES!
    ..DICE...
    ███████████████████████████████
    ███▀▀                     ▀▀███
    ███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
    ███   ██████       ██████   ███
    ███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
    ███                         ███
    ███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
    ███   ██████       ██████   ███
    ███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
    ███▄▄                     ▄▄███
    .MINES.
    ████████████████████████▄▀▄████
    ██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
    ████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
    ██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
    ███████▀          ▀████████████
    █████▀              ▀██████████
    █████                ██████████
    ████▌                ▐█████████
    █████                ██████████
    ██████▄            ▄███████████
    ████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
    .PLINKO.
    █████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
    ██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
    █████  ▄▀▀                █████
    ████  ▀                    ████
    ████                       ████
    █████                     █████
    ██████▄                 ▄██████
    █████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
    10,000x
    MULTIPLIER
    NEARLY UP TO
    .50%. REWARDS
    ▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
    JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
    Merit: 354

View Profile
    March 22, 2024, 08:13:43 PM

I want to know your opinion on the success of BTC holders:
    • Is the profit of BTC holders just from luck?
    • Are you a BTC holder? What makes you keep believing and holding BTC?
    • When will you hold BTC until?
    1. How will I regard Bitcoin investment profits as luck whereby I make a move for it, I understand how the market works by knowing when to invest during the bearish and when to sell during the bull run.

I can't know all this and still address my profits in bitcoin as being luck

2. I have heard of what it has done in the past ''making millions of people millionaires'' and it is still making millions of people millionaires up to date, you can add me as one of them soon(during the bull run).

3. Till 2025. Although I will sell some part of my bitcoin and hodl the rest until when I feel like selling again(that doesn't stop me from accumulating Bitcoin at a low price)

Ladies.de███████████████
    ████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████████████████
    ████████████████
    ▐████████████████▌
    ░████████████
    ░███
    ███████████████
    ▐████
    ██████████████▌
    ░█████
    ██████████████
    ██▀███████
    █████████▀
    ███████████████████
    ██████████████████
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    LadiesStars
    ▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
    ███████▀███████▌
    █████████████
    ██████████████████▄
    █████████▐█
    █████
    ██████████████████▌
    ███████▄██████████
    ███████████████
    ████▄█████████
    ████████████████▌
    ████████▀░███████
    ░█████▀█████████
    ████▀██████████
    Reatim

Activity: 2842
    Merit: 359

View Profile
    March 22, 2024, 08:19:41 PM

The only time i will consider myself lucky is if i had received at least 1 btc
    out of nowhere Grin

investments are risky because it involves money
    time and effort it might not be considered as hard word for others but it
    certainly involves a lot of work which is something you can’t just use the word ‘luck’ for.

things we work hard for shouldn’t be dismissed as luck as it diminishes
    all our efforts to learn and properly analyze in the crypto market

▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄██
    ████████████████████▄
    ▄███
    ██████████████████████▄
    ▄████
    ███████████████████████▄
    ███████████████████████▄
    █████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████▄███████▀
    ██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
    ████████▄████▄█████▀▀
    ██████▄██████████▀
    ███▄▄█████
    ███████▄
    ██▄██████████████
    ░▄██████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
    ████████████
    ███████████▀
    ███████▀▀
    Mars,           
    here we come!
    ▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
    ▄██████████
    ███████████
    ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▀█
    ██████████████████████▀
    ▀██
    ███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████
    ██████▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
    ElonCoin.org.
    ████████▄▄███████▄▄
    ███████▄████████████▌
    ██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
    ███████████████████▐█▌
    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
    ███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
    ███████████████████
    █████████████▄████
    █████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
    ███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
    ███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
    ▄██████▄▀███████▀
    ████████▄▀████▀
    █████▄▄
    "I could either watch it
    happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
    AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
    Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
    March 23, 2024, 08:10:17 AM

It's very simple, they do it to get attention because they know Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the most popular trend around the globe, and even if they criticize Bitcoin and show hatred towards it, people will give them attention and that is all they want. Their goals won't be achieved if we don't give them any attention and keep talking about them. If we keep doing that, they will never stop.

They can't ignore Bitcoin, that's a fact, and this is the reason why they keep talking about it here and there even if they say negative things. What I think is they might say bad things in the public, but they must also be investing in Bitcoin secretly.

▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄██
    ████████████████████▄
    ▄███
    ██████████████████████▄
    ▄████
    ███████████████████████▄
    ███████████████████████▄
    █████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████▄███████▀
    ██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
    ████████▄████▄█████▀▀
    ██████▄██████████▀
    ███▄▄█████
    ███████▄
    ██▄██████████████
    ░▄██████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
    ████████████
    ███████████▀
    ███████▀▀
    Mars,           
    here we come!
    ▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
    ▄██████████
    ███████████
    ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▀█
    ██████████████████████▀
    ▀██
    ███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████
    ██████▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
    ElonCoin.org.
    ████████▄▄███████▄▄
    ███████▄████████████▌
    ██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
    ███████████████████▐█▌
    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
    ███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
    ███████████████████
    █████████████▄████
    █████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
    ███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
    ███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
    ▄██████▄▀███████▀
    ████████▄▀████▀
    █████▄▄
    "I could either watch it
    happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
    Ayers
    Legendary

Activity: 2632
    Merit: 1024

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
    March 23, 2024, 10:12:20 AM

It's very simple, they do it to get attention because they know Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the most popular trend around the globe, and even if they criticize Bitcoin and show hatred towards it, people will give them attention and that is all they want. Their goals won't be achieved if we don't give them any attention and keep talking about them. If we keep doing that, they will never stop.

They can't ignore Bitcoin, that's a fact, and this is the reason why they keep talking about it here and there even if they say negative things. What I think is they might say bad things in the public, but they must also be investing in Bitcoin secretly.

This is what I believe and this is why I never trust people who constantly talk bad about bitcoin in the media. To me, they intentionally spread bad rumors about bitcoin because they don't want people to compete with them about bitcoin, they don't want to share this wealth with too many people. They badmouth bitcoin every day to keep people away from it but they will silently buy bitcoin.

If I remember correctly, Larry Fink or Michael Saylor were also people who spoke ill and despised bitcoin many years ago, but currently they are the people who own the most bitcoins. So don't spend too much time criticizing or laughing at them because in the end, they are the ones who own more bitcoin than us.

gunhell16

Activity: 1708
    Merit: 491

View Profile
    March 23, 2024, 11:25:37 AM

in this day and age having Bitcoin you are really something else, to be honest, is it like you are big time, of course when you say you have Bitcoin, others who have an idea for bitcoin will immediately think that you are a big time person because the price is high by Bitcoin, you know what that means.

So having bitcoin is not picked up, rather it is really hard work, and you have to work, so how can you think that having Bitcoin is just luck, it takes effort.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
    ``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
    ````````````````````▀██▄
    ```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
    ``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
    ``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
    ``````````````````▄██▀
    ```````````████████████▄
    ````````````````````▀▀███
    `````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
    ```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
    `▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
    ```````````````````▄▄████
    ``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
    ██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
    CONFIRMED

BuyingBitcoin

Activity: 70
    Merit: 6

View Profile
    March 24, 2024, 03:33:35 AM

Bear market is a plant seed.
    Bull market is a full grown tree.
    You plant the seed first to grow the tree.
    Right now is a bear market before the Bitcoin halving. Plant your seed now by investing your money.
    Grin
    Y3shot

Activity: 602
    Merit: 171

Bitcoin👌 or nothing

View Profile
    March 24, 2024, 06:54:46 AM

out of nowhere Grin

certainly involves a lot of work which is something you can’t just use the word ‘luck’ for.

When it comes to investing it has nothing to do with luck , investing we need to follow principles to make profit. If it is trading maybe luck can be involved in it but investing principles needs to be followed. Investing it is impossible to make good profit without holding. Hodling is just the strategy of making profit , I know some beginners might have entered the market thinking profit can be gained by luck. If you depend on luck to make profit in bitcoin one might likely lose everything.
    Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
    Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
    March 24, 2024, 07:19:31 AM

One of the richest people in the world today is Elon Musk, one of his famous quotes, I sometimes think that he said I worked 17 to 20 hours a day, I worked seven days a week, I worked 30 days a month, yet people say I'm lucky. I actually find a lot of similarities with his words, but if we try to match investments with his words, the issue is the same. After investing, market dumping happens, still you have to be patient and hold the investment, even if you need money after investing, at that time you have to manage the money in a different way to hold your investment, many times wrong news misleads us and then we have to hold the investment. After all this when you invest and get success then people say you are lucky. Always stick to your decision without taking too seriously what people say. You don't care if people call you lucky because you yourself know how hard you worked to get to this point.

Duelbits
    DUELBITS
    FANTASY
    SPORTS
    ████▄▄█████▄▄
    ░▄████
    ███████████▄
    ▐███
    ███████████████▄
    ███
    ████████████████
    ███
    ████████████████▌
    ███
    ██████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████▌
    ███████████████▌
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
    ████▀▀███████▀▀
    ▬▬
    VS
    ▬▬
    ████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ░▄████████████████▄
    ▐██████████████████▄
    ████████████████████
    ████████████████████▌
    █████████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████▌
    ███████████████▌
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
    ████▀▀███████▀▀
    ///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
    WIN FOR REAL
    █████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    █████
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    PLAY NOW
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    █████
    DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
    Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
    March 24, 2024, 07:23:31 AM

out of nowhere Grin

When it comes to investing it has nothing to do with luck , investing we need to follow principles to make profit. If it is trading maybe luck can be involved in it but investing principles needs to be followed. Investing it is impossible to make good profit without holding. Hodling is just the strategy of making profit , I know some beginners might have entered the market thinking profit can be gained by luck. If you depend on luck to make profit in bitcoin one might likely lose everything.
    You know, that's the sad reality we have here. Most newbies rely upon their investment with their luck, they put the money with their investment and think that the outcome of their investment depends solely on that. If they don't earn any profit, they are out of luck, and if they earn, they are lucky.

They treat investment as the same as gambling. Mostly this happens to those investors who have only heard that they should start investing in Bitcoin to earn money. Without knowing the risk and how they can really make money by investing. In the end, they will decide to sell their investment as they don't see any growth with the money they put as their initial investment.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
    ``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
    ````````````````````▀██▄