Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Profiting from BTC: just luck?
Yes, that's just the luck of those who were exposed to BTC early
No, that's a rational and serious choice
I'm a market maker, I just want to see the voting results

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profiting from BTC: just luck?  (Read 1510 times)
BD Technical

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 01:25:39 AM

Bitcoin income will not only support your luck, you will not be lucky, you must have your brain in your head, you must have practice.  If your uncle or your love doesn't work or if you don't act accordingly you can never succeed.  Like it's how you can never tell who you're with like the tide depends on luck in that case the stock market ruben depends on how far the stock market will go than bitcoin.  There are a lot of installs who are holding on to bitcoin for a long time for those who have been holding bitcoin for more and more bitcoin is going up if they start selling bitcoin then bitcoin will go down again.  So sometimes Bitcoin or your fortune sometimes depends on it.
Vincom (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 32

₿itcoin maximalist

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 01:19:56 AM

Bitcoin income will not only support your luck, you will not be lucky, you must have your brain in your head, you must have practice.  If your uncle or your love doesn't work or if you don't act accordingly you can never succeed.  Like it's how you can never tell who you're with like the tide depends on luck in that case the stock market ruben depends on how far the stock market will go than bitcoin.  There are a lot of installs who are holding on to bitcoin for a long time for those who have been holding bitcoin for more and more bitcoin is going up if they start selling bitcoin then bitcoin will go down again.  So sometimes Bitcoin or your fortune sometimes depends on it.
I also think that right now, to invest and profit from BTC, luck is also important, but perhaps luck alone is not enough. Current investors may have to accept lower profits when holding for the long term, for example 10-20 years to see BTC go from 70K USD to 1M USD, or they need to learn about the market and make more decisions, buy and sell in cycles to optimize profits. Clearly, the first choice requires strong faith, while the second choice requires knowledge and experience with the crypto market, things that don't come out of thin air but have to be traded for with time and giant effort.

Interestingly, when I asked many traders, they all said that luck is also necessary, it helps investors to stop loss less, get more profit and have a better mentality throughout the investment journey. So, I don't turn down luck when it comes to my invetment Smiley

“If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.”
Satoshi Nakamoto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: