Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:42:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HTN] Hoosat Network fair launch 8.3.2024 14:00 UTC  (Read 3226 times)
kb-2

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 06:18:16 PM

PPL dont waste time on this,team scamp members
pre-mined piece of shit.

I'm truly sorry for you.
I don't know why you were kicked out.
maybe another team will accept you.

this month you blamed the htn project.
demanded proof.
asking questions is the easiest thing.
Here's my question for you.
You wrote that you have an fpga that can run the pyrin algorithm.
prove it .

otherwise you're a liar
alonsso3104

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 12:29:54 AM

htn died when tonto premine 257m & made cryptonit and john cena moderator/ team
they spread fake news to  there exit liquidity htn chart is no more different than another
kas fork shit pump dump, strange you returned cryptonit to the team which means you are participating in
ogrvar

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 10:46:47 AM

htn died when tonto premine 257m & made cryptonit and john cena moderator/ team
they spread fake news to  there exit liquidity htn chart is no more different than another
kas fork shit pump dump, strange you returned cryptonit to the team which means you are participating in

At first you weren’t happy with the archive site. You idiot was given proof.
Now you are not satisfied with cryptonit.
climb back into the hole from where you crawled out.
don't forget to find fpga for pyrinhash there. I'm waiting for proof
M-star

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 03:41:17 PM

Look,everyday they add positive feedback for shitcoin htn  Grin
are you sure blake3 (pyihash) doesn't have fpgas  Grin
to all the crypto world, stop to mine before you lost your funds!
htn just fork & premine coin with clown and fraud team

PlsPostmandontbringbills

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 04:18:37 AM

Hahahhahahahahaha are you fucking retard
HoosatNetwork (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 06:30:55 AM

Some history:

When I started HTN, Pacman was the first who tried to join as moderator and I refused it because I noticed he might have some ulterior motives and his sloppy English did not seem good fit for moderator. Then JohnCena joined and he had someone in mind that was Pacman with another account, but I could not confirm if it was same person I had previously refused to let join HTN team.

1. Pacman was kicked out of the team pretty fast, the joined the team 5th or 6th of March 2024, and was kicked out 11th of March 2024 for fudding about Exbitron trading fee prepayment prior to announcement privately to people.
2. We were supposed to launch 8th of March 2024 with Karsenhash. I had completed the premine two days before and only the team knew addresses of nodes.
3. Pacman kept complaining about me doing the premine alone, as many projects do it as a team.
4. Then someone started to mine prelaunch and had made ~350M HTN, which force my hand to invalidate that blockchain by changing algorithm and as I wanted to launch smooth with working miners, I chose the existing algorithm of Pyrinhash.
5. Pacman requested basically right after that a payment for moderation and I made a deal with him 10k HTN every two weeks, required him to KYC to me.
6. JohnCena came afterwards and requested 1M prepayment and I got him to agree to 42k HTN every two weeks, did not tell about this yet to anyone as there was time to first payment.
7. Then I got few reports that they had lost their coins. For example this one account who complained that he had lost 350m HTN when he patched after launch and requested refund, he had a screenshot of holding that much HTN.
8. Then Exbitron wanted to list HTN for free. I asked them if I could prepay trading fees and it was OK to them.
9. Before announcing it to the community I talked about that with the team. Pacman went to fud about this to people like Cryptonit who has been only consultant and did not have access to the team chat at the time.
10. I decided to remove Pacman from the team and not pay the 10k HTN since he had been on the team for 5 to 6 days instead of the full 14 days.
11. The pacman complainet to me that he was the one who was going to be paid the least, when reality I had already plans to pay everyone 42k HTN per two weeks. I have been doing so.
12. Then pacman also confirmed to me that his KYC was fake. So he gave a proof of stealing someones identity card. As such he is not only multiple account troll, but real life identity thief.

Ater that there has been Discrod, Bitcointalk, Twitter fudding from pacman with his alternative accounts for daysd! Explorer attacs, DDoS, RPC flooding, etc.. The list is so big with his false statements and screenshots without context that I'm starting to lose count.

Now to commemorate the 60th day straight fudding from Pacman and his alter egos. I have made a new meme according to his @MarioCryptoG twitter account.

https://i.ibb.co/zPFg1Lr/pacman3.png

Pacman-85

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 11:24:59 AM

first, i wasn't in team shitcoin HTN, you have to look up who Pacman is
let me expose more about this scam, as your lies continue despite all the facts me put forward about this garbage
1- before you start premine mining of Shitcoin, you changed block reward to 278400 so can mine millions easily and within minutes
because you were mining with the RX 480 on your pc.
2- second, you say premine 360 blocks in 15 minutes and 25 seconds & you say blockdag=1/3s
you have to correct your words & tell the truth blockdag=1/1s and you premine 925 blocks
premine 257m not 100m
3- thirdly, why did you change Max Supply to 17b, which was 10b?
or you wanted premine 1% (10b) but found yourself premine a lot
257m so changed it to 17b looks seems good for the community %0.59 premine lol
4- fourth, why did you change block reward from 317 to 100? or you changed the game
so people started mining and they thought block reawrd is 317
5- why you launch explorer 8 days after launching coin? & why you trimmed database from March 8 to March 20,
or were you doing your hidden work lol
6- how did you launch an explorer without premine coin? how explorer counts coins have been mined by the community
only did you play around with a database a lot before putting it into explorer?
7- you say didn't pay money to exchanges except xeggex but you sold 8m htn (premine) to list on xeggex
also listed it on 3 scam exchanges exbitron - Financex - nonkyc
this is tx sent to exbitron
https://explorer.hoosat.fi/txs/2be7a1aadc8c991927d702614c5e14d3d6e75a1e3fdfa9eea30e31bfc4ea6d18
this is tx sent to financex
https://explorer.hoosat.fi/txs/7d74c3b5c3b47347b431ab45890d38a0d4ca05cb9d8ecb5262d11f95ab23d1c2
you sent $1,500 to Martin blond to Nonkyc
8- why were you cryptonit and johncina making fake announcements and news?
such as listing in kraken - mexc - crypto.com lol spread fake news to there exit liquidity pump & dump
9- if you premine 100m only why unlocked 10% every year mean 10m, now unlocked 16% in two months (16m)
or you premine 257m so 25m=>10%
10- if you are a good dev and you fixed kas errors as you say, why did you send 2m htn to an Indian or Nigerian developer on fiverr?
until he makes a web wallet your fork.
11- here are top 1000 holders https://pastebin.com/FcVKFZWj
it explains so much about this shitcoin even using utxo you can know everything

in the end, this is just garbage paper with developer trying to cover everything in a smart way
but unfortunately everything is clear about garbage or shitcoin fork.
PlsPostmandontbringbills

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 07:06:46 PM

Are you fucking dum pacman or who ever the fuck you are
 You need divided with 100,000,000 to get right decimal pointti on top list. U just fucking moron who like talk trash her. Only mistake was keep cena and cryptonit on admins when they talked too much eating fudders and that kind childish things in chat and ban people way too easily. but they dont do that anymore and thats great. Learnt lesson and now that shit is gone. You should too move on and stop stupid shit talk what you made up. If you are smart you can check all  is legit and no scam. Very good project but false shit made price drop or maybe hey this is crypto world deal whit it and paccumeater fucker donkey get a life fucking piece of shit Ho!
AlexZero

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 02:51:17 PM

this fork kept living with premine, maybe i will create my own fork and premine it's easy money
then sell & buy more kas, throwing garbage for the community.
PlsPostmandontbringbills

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 04:38:51 AM

this fork kept living with premine, maybe i will create my own fork and premine it's easy money
then sell & buy more kas, throwing garbage for the community.

Well do it then but dont talk it here in Htn site. Fucking retard.
rowrow

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 03:43:31 PM

first, i wasn't in team shitcoin HTN, you have to look up who Pacman is
let me expose more about this scam, as your lies continue despite all the facts me put forward about this garbage
1- before you start premine mining of Shitcoin, you changed block reward to 278400 so can mine millions easily and within minutes
because you were mining with the RX 480 on your pc.
2- second, you say premine 360 blocks in 15 minutes and 25 seconds & you say blockdag=1/3s
you have to correct your words & tell the truth blockdag=1/1s and you premine 925 blocks
premine 257m not 100m
3- thirdly, why did you change Max Supply to 17b, which was 10b?
or you wanted premine 1% (10b) but found yourself premine a lot
257m so changed it to 17b looks seems good for the community %0.59 premine lol
4- fourth, why did you change block reward from 317 to 100? or you changed the game
so people started mining and they thought block reawrd is 317
5- why you launch explorer 8 days after launching coin? & why you trimmed database from March 8 to March 20,
or were you doing your hidden work lol
6- how did you launch an explorer without premine coin? how explorer counts coins have been mined by the community
only did you play around with a database a lot before putting it into explorer?
7- you say didn't pay money to exchanges except xeggex but you sold 8m htn (premine) to list on xeggex
also listed it on 3 scam exchanges exbitron - Financex - nonkyc
this is tx sent to exbitron
https://explorer.hoosat.fi/txs/2be7a1aadc8c991927d702614c5e14d3d6e75a1e3fdfa9eea30e31bfc4ea6d18
this is tx sent to financex
https://explorer.hoosat.fi/txs/7d74c3b5c3b47347b431ab45890d38a0d4ca05cb9d8ecb5262d11f95ab23d1c2
you sent $1,500 to Martin blond to Nonkyc
8- why were you cryptonit and johncina making fake announcements and news?
such as listing in kraken - mexc - crypto.com lol spread fake news to there exit liquidity pump & dump
9- if you premine 100m only why unlocked 10% every year mean 10m, now unlocked 16% in two months (16m)
or you premine 257m so 25m=>10%
10- if you are a good dev and you fixed kas errors as you say, why did you send 2m htn to an Indian or Nigerian developer on fiverr?
until he makes a web wallet your fork.
11- here are top 1000 holders https://pastebin.com/FcVKFZWj
it explains so much about this shitcoin even using utxo you can know everything

in the end, this is just garbage paper with developer trying to cover everything in a smart way
but unfortunately everything is clear about garbage or shitcoin fork.
Holy Sargent Shitballs , Pacman used up all his smoothbrain power today!
ogrvar

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 10:36:18 AM

we are talking about your lies.
you shout that you mined using fpga.
show this fpga.
if you don’t have it, then you’re a blabbermouth.
and you should shut up.

You are unlikely to have modern video cards.
non-existent fpga on purinhash is your sick fantasy.
I think you don’t have toilet paper every day, let alone fpga
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: