Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:26:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NLC demands N794,000 minimum wage for workers in South West  (Read 231 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 04:48:15 PM

Everything in the country is politically influenced in my own view. That ridiculous amount requested does not look like they want anything done at all while they use every visit with the Government to get their share of the national cake. I am so sure the workers wont subscribe to such high amount because it wont happen. The effect of agreeing to such amount will be devastating to the economy and the private sectors will find it difficult to hold on to their employers.. However, things are looking very bad.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Marykeller

Activity: 1106
Merit: 513

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 06:34:29 PM

What I was thinking before was that NLC was demanding for ₦200000 until I saw this today. Is ₦794000 not too much as the new mining wage?
Minimum wage.. 

It looks like they are demanding the impossible
Not only impossible. I think sae NLC asking for a minimum wage increase suppose to be for all geopolitical zones, no be for a particular zone asking for an increase of minimum wages on their own.

I no know NLC to be acting in this manner, for a zone to demand for an increase minimum wages without speaking for the whole Nigerians. Like sae na only Southwest needs the increased minimum wages, other zone no need am.

I see the request of southwest NLC not to be granted cos granting theirs means sae, FG go grant others join cos all zones follow for, the experience the hardship wey d happen for the country.

No zones go talk sae em go get the upper hand pass the other via the minimum wage increase. Em go be a nationwide thing wey the FG go step into to find a better minimum wage increment wey dem go review and dialogue with to fit in with the present economy of the country than this outrageous amount(794,000).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Benedictare

Activity: 238
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 09:19:11 PM

I think the NLC involve is the Lagos state chapter that you are talking about,and it seems various geopolitical zones are also demanding for new minimum wage .

The minimum wage is suppose to be general,why are they separating . The Nigeria labour congress of the federation has been calling for an increament of new minimum wage to commensurate with the cost of living in the country .
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2024, 04:27:34 PM

I like this demand but Nigeria Labour Congress NLC is dead. If not all these nonsense wouldn't happen in this country. When NLC was NLC, by now food items and other  things cost have been reduced drastically to the normal level but we have the monetary corrupt NLC in the country. Now after making demand of the N794,000 as the National Minimum Wage, have they said anything again no. They only made verbal pronouncement to threaten the government and when the government known their tactics he shun them.

Di only solution to the nation economic problem is revolution as others have said I also join them to pronounce revolution.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 252
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 07:52:09 PM

NLC is even another body that is giving us problems in this country because they don't stay on their ground as most of the top leaders in the NLC oftenly compromised the interest of the labour for their selfish interest though demanding a minimum wage of #794,000 is indeed laughable and without base, they should rather demand for reduction in the quality and standards of living so that their basic salary can be of more value instead of seeking for something that can never be achieved.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: