Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 03:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Not Pressure Anyone Around You To Invest In Bitcoin.  (Read 1331 times)
Lida93

Activity: 840
Merit: 578

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2024, 08:09:39 PM

Their has never been anytime when an investment is successful when one is forced.
I highly doubt that!
Having to force someone to invest is a bad idea, isn’t something I would advise of anyone but, it doesn’t mean it always goes wrong. Some persons have been advised against their guts to pick up some investing and they did and it came out nice. It’s always a step towards building courage to investing in some fields but, not the best means. I still would t support it either but, I just want to recount that, it doesn’t always ends badly.

When it comes to Bitcoin investment, given it’s volatile nature, it’s a no on persuasion, just something you shouldn’t do given the risk involved.
Whether it's going to be successful or not it shouldn't be a think of debate but we shouldn't compromise on working with the right investment ethics of  never forcing or trying hard to convince anybody to invest into any project even if it's not bitcoin.

Consequently, with how bitcoin has been widely spread abroad and with the help of the internet we should rather encourage anyone we talk to about bitcoin to go do his/her own personal research as there are available informations littered on the internet about bitcoin. If they come back after doing their own research then we can take them through with the process of buying and how to secure it in a self custodial wallet and so on. My opinion!
Sonia_123

Activity: 94
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 12:34:06 PM

I decided to bring this information to our notice here because of a particular event that happened today that I was opportuned to witness. I understand that we all that have been around the forum where discussions and informations about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are made have taken the opportunity to invest and some of us if not all have benefited from our investments and it has positively affected our thinking because we now see the investment as something we can not do without. Even as we encourage some of our brethren to invest, we shouldn't made it mandatory as if they will have no other opportunities in life to become rich if they do not invest in cryptocurrency. Back to what I witnessed today which led to this information, a guy was busy blasting his friend in public for not investing in Bitcoin when the price was below 40k on hearing them from afar, I came closer to really understand why he was so angry with his friend I overheard him saying that he can no longer be taking care of him because he refused to invest when he asked him to. There are some people who may never be interested in investing in Bitcoin even when they see the need to invest I think the best thing is to ignore them instead of putting so much pressure on them for them to invest. It is not every one that understands the meaning of investing for the future I think anyone who's interested in Bitcoin investments won't waste time to invest regardless of the current economic situation.
Before you can totally win someone totally to investing in Bitcoin
Firstly, allow the person to show concern, you must have an evidence to prove that the information you are giving them is real and concrete,in other to clear their doubt ,and then start explaining want he/she stands to get in terms of benefits and the risk involve,also other aspect of the investment.
Remember you should be the first example as an evidence when trying to convince the person, because the first question will be directly to you,if you have started cashing out,share your experience to the person's best knowledge,also most of all you must be a trusted person.
For an adult you take care of his bill, I think it is important to make him understand the importance of investment, so that he can start taking his responsibilities.
Adams0001

Activity: 532
Merit: 181

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 04:44:11 PM

Bitcoin is what we should allow people to develop an interest in it organically since Bitcoin has been a controversial topic in our society with a lot of misconceptions, so to save yourself from being held responsible for others' losses when they buy Bitcoin at the wrong time, and you have to let them do the decision and discovery themselves, just keep accumulating and building your knowledge others will find their bearing if they are destined to discover bitcoin.

You have spoken well because I don't know the reason why some persons are just too concerned about bringing up people into an investment platform without calculating the risk analysis involved and in a case where it doesn't work the way they expected, how will they be able to face those people they brought into the system.

There is something people don't understand about cryptocurrency and that is the risk involved, even though Bitcoin have grown past being a scam project but this is a digital asset that haven't gain full adoption and moreover the government are not in full support of Bitcoin yet regardless of the fact that they are making moves for it's regulation so anything can happen along the line so if you must persuade someone to invest in Bitcoin let it be that they came by themselves instead of it to be that you instigated them to do so. Humans will always be humans in the sense that when you introduce them to invest in something and they are experiencing success in it but as soon as the table turns, they will start blaming you for luring them into investing on something that made them run into losses.

You are right. You cannot force someone to invest in bitcoin. If you want to introduce someone to bitcoin, you must tell him everything about it, both positive and negative, so that if he is interested, you can tell him what to do, but you cannot force someone to invest in it because you can control someone's mind at any time. And if you push someone to invest and then anything bad happens to his investment, he would blame you since you forced him to invest. Crypto is an easy thing to comprehend without stress, and you should just go and study how he works. It is not like trading, which requires time before you can gain from it. so is more advisable to try to teach your family member then introduce another person. you can't be forcing someone for what you do you need to be understanding something our life is different you can say what you are benefit he will work for another person.

That is why some people will be saying bitcoin is scam because some people don't know anything about bitcoin but see someone say you will be profitable and you invest at the wrong time and the price started dropping and when they lose their money or they are on loses, they will start to say scam and they will be telling people that didn't know anything about that scam, so it is good to keep your thing to yourself, if they ask you what is your source of income and you told them you are investor on crypto and if they are interested they will ask you more about it without forcing anyone on it.

Egii Nna

Activity: 392
Merit: 195

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 09:32:49 PM

~~snip~~

You have said a nice thing because forcing someone to invest without his willingness is even a dangerous idea. Let's say when bitcoin was at $40k, the friend invested, and then bitcoin fell back to $20k. Didn’t you think that the other friend wouldn’t see that he lost his money as a result of his friend that forced him to invest? So, as you said, the decision that he took was so harsh.

He should have been forced on encouraging him and also showing him the possible this about bitcoin because anyone who knows how bitcoin works will definitely have the interest of investing, unless he has no money yet to do so. That is why I always see that educating someone about bitcoin and giving him the chance to choose whether to join or not is better than forcing him.

HajiBagi

Activity: 616
Merit: 333

View Profile
August 14, 2024, 09:38:18 PM

So, it a personal decision whether to invest or not. I don't like telling anyone to invest in Bitcoin
I knew that somebody introduced me to Bitcoin but I rather just tell people about Bitcoin instead of trying to force them to invest in Bitcoin because I noticed that trying to force people to invest in Bitcoin makes them feel like I have something to benefit from it whereas the person who introduced me to Bitcoin didn't have to speak so much about it because my interest was already high about getting wealthy, so it was easy for me to absorb the new information that has been introduced to me. Only new investors with a high interest in getting rich will be able to be easily convinced to invest in bitcoins.

Trying to force someone to invest in Bitcoin Bitcoin is like putting yourself a risk because in the end, you are the one who will face the consequences or the person might try to hold you responsible, one thing I will never do is force someone to invest in Bitcoin but if it is to introduce it to someone I will do that it will still be a person who is capable of investing in bitcoin, some people will not be capable of investing in bitcoin but when they heard about the profit they will be happy and they will not think of it twice and decide to invest without asking for the risk.

I have seen many people introduce Bitcoin to some of their friends and family but in the end, it ends up with a misunderstanding when the Bitcoin price goes down and the people see it like they have been scammed, it is very risky to introduce someone who doesn’t understand anything about cryptocurrency, we have to be careful with those who we are trying to help to introduce to Bitcoin.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████