Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLS HELP! NEED YOUR OPINION (crypto trading related)  (Read 440 times)
Carianne3 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 02:30:32 PM

I invested in an upcoming ICO of a digital currency or crypto. It had an impressive white paper. I bought the presale at 0.5 and the coin will be listed at 3.  I was waiting and watching as the coin gets listed since I want to sell it right away for profits. However, as soon as it was listed I see losses. The candlestick graph didn’t make sense , it was red candlestick right away when it should be green as it’s listed in a high price! and until now (2 days) later the graph is still the same as it was the first day. ANY TRADERS, CAN YOU PLEASE ANALYZE THE GRAPH. The pic with 1 red line is the coin I was talking about as it was listed. Pic with 2 lines is what I expected to see. TIL now the coin stayed the same as it was the first day it listed on march 8. It doesn’t make sense to see a coin without any market movement .
Happen with the coin. I INVESTED MOST OF MY SAVINGS! DO U GUYS THINK THIS IS A SCAM?

https://talkimg.com/images/2024/03/10/yBYuz.png
https://talkimg.com/images/2024/03/10/yBkg5.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 02:36:27 PM

It’s definitely a rug pull because the price will not dump continuously if only the presale buyers will sell their tokens because no one will keep selling when they are in loss already while the token is still on early listing unless it’s the team itself unloading their tokens on the liquidity.

This topic should be moved on altcoin discussion since it’s about ICO. You are lucky if you can still sell your tokens because there’s some rug pull that doesn’t let you sell or some have an insane tax for fee before you can sell. Just liquidate your holdings if you have no confidence on the project. But if you think that project is legit then there’s no harm on waiting to recover but most of the time altcoin that suffer heavy dump on initial trading without any sign of recovery result to dead project since the team will just abandon it while slowly depleting the liquidity pool.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 02:40:25 PM

For new coins this is normal, however, before you take part in an ICO, do you do research about the project, because the whitepaper alone is not convincing enough to be used as a benchmark for whether the project is real
By the way, what project are you investing in? Please provide more detailed information so that it can be easily researched by others.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 02:41:36 PM

Nothing new, that's why I said there's no way to know a project is genuine because scammer can act like a legit project.

I was waiting and watching as the coin gets listed since I want to sell it right away for profits.
-snip- TIL now the coin stayed the same as it was the first day it listed on march 8. It doesn’t make sense to see a coin without any market movement .
How it's not make sense? you're actually one of them because you want to dump your coins right away when the coin gets listed to the exchange, after you make the profit, you won't care with that coin isn't? that's why there's no movement after people dump their coins.

Yeah sadly to say you're screwed.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Carianne3 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 02:45:18 PM

Nothing new, that's why I said there's no way to know a project is genuine because scammer can act like a legit project.

I was waiting and watching as the coin gets listed since I want to sell it right away for profits.
-snip- TIL now the coin stayed the same as it was the first day it listed on march 8. It doesn’t make sense to see a coin without any market movement .
How it's not make sense? you're actually one of them because you want to dump your coins right away when the coin gets listed to the exchange, after you make the profit, you won't care with that coin isn't? that's why there's no movement after people dump their coins.

Yeah sadly to say you're screwed.

The white paper said every holder gets 2% when coin is being traded so I waited not to sell however it jst showed losses 2 min after it was listed and the graph right now it’s still
The SAME. There’s no circulation whatsoever
Carianne3 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 03:31:14 PM

For new coins this is normal, however, before you take part in an ICO, do you do research about the project, because the whitepaper alone is not convincing enough to be used as a benchmark for whether the project is real
By the way, what project are you investing in? Please provide more detailed information so that it can be easily researched by others.

Thank you for your reply.
Here is the info they posted:

https://talkimg.com/images/2024/03/10/ygdCg.png
https://talkimg.com/images/2024/03/10/yguYI.png
https://talkimg.com/images/2024/03/10/ygaWH.png
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 03:56:23 PM

What exchange is that in the first place? And can you link us to the trading pair on DexScreener? And while you're at it, what network is that in, or is it it's own network instead of being an ERC20/BEP20/etc? Lot's of questions but without even digging deeper it's likely a scam lol.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Carianne3 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 04:04:03 PM

The exchange is Enet crypto center or Enhash for short. I’m really not sure of the network. I’m very new to this and someone group on WhatsApp encouraged people to
Invest. I do believe now that it’s a scam. My position is still
Open, I haven’t close it. I’m hoping to see some movement somehow to at leas get some money back. I did this so I can have some money for my C surgery and now all
Hopes are lost. I failed by 6 yr old kid. I swear idk why people do this shit. Idk why bad things always happens to good people.
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 04:24:25 PM

The exchange is Enet crypto center or Enhash for short. I’m really not sure of the network. I’m very new to this and someone group on WhatsApp encouraged people to
Invest. I do believe now that it’s a scam. My position is still
Open, I haven’t close it.
Well yea, the entire thing does sound like a scam with all that information. First, what the heck is that exchange, and second, a WhatsApp group? Yeah..

I’m hoping to see some movement somehow to at leas get some money back. I did this so I can have some money for my C surgery and now all
Hopes are lost. I failed by 6 yr old kid.
You're better off focusing on making the money back in a different manner than focusing your time in getting the funds back.

I swear idk why people do this shit. Idk why bad things always happens to good people.
I know this isn't the answer you're looking for, but scammers have existed since the dawn of humanity and they will exist until the end of humanity.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 05:40:53 PM

I bought the presale at 0.5 and the coin will be listed at 3.
For starters, I won't invest in a presale that would sell at $0.5 and then list at $3. Nah! It's a small profit margin and I won't be interested. It's just 1:6 and that's too much risk for me.

Of course, you weren't the only one who invested and who had that mindset. Those faster than you overran you. Sorry about that.

I INVESTED MOST OF MY SAVINGS! DO U GUYS THINK THIS IS A SCAM?
Yes, it's a scam. That's a rugpull. The project provided liquidity so it can offload its bag and run with investors funds. Just move on but don't forget this lesson learned so it can form your crypto experience.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2524

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 05:51:43 PM

@OP
Sorry to say that yes it looks like it was a scam.
The lesson that you have hopefully learned is that you NEVER EVER invest more than you are comfortable with losing.
Does not matter if it is government issued bonds, stocks or as in this case, crypto, the same rule applies.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2024, 06:06:05 PM

From $3 down to $0.01m that is seriously a great offload of their tokens. Is the exchange GATE.io?  Are they the same token PAY and PDQ?

you can already tell they have plans to rug by what they are doing on the first day of its listing. Who else could have bagged more than anyone but the crew themselves. this is already a tell tale sign and even if this project just pumps again the next day I would stay away from it because there is a chance the team could go nuts the next day or 2.

Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1040

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2024, 06:18:22 PM

I invested in an upcoming ICO of a digital currency or crypto. It had an impressive white paper. I bought the presale at 0.5 and the coin will be listed at 3.  I was waiting and watching as the coin gets listed since I want to sell it right away for profits. However, as soon as it was listed I see losses. The candlestick graph didn’t make sense , it was red candlestick right away when it should be green as it’s listed in a high price! and until now (2 days) later the graph is still the same as it was the first day. ANY TRADERS, CAN YOU PLEASE ANALYZE THE GRAPH. The pic with 1 red line is the coin I was talking about as it was listed. Pic with 2 lines is what I expected to see. TIL now the coin stayed the same as it was the first day it listed on march 8. It doesn’t make sense to see a coin without any market movement .
Happen with the coin. I INVESTED MOST OF MY SAVINGS! DO U GUYS THINK THIS IS A SCAM?

What is this Shit OP, ICO's I haven't heard of them from a long time, ICO's are dead a long time ago, on the same time buddy why didn't you realize the golden rule for crypto invest the amount you afford to lose, moving the saving in an ICO what more stupid I person can do after this, sorry for this but really how you got convicted to move money into risk investment market than direct into an ICO.

OK, for you let's analyze, firstly it's normal people who owned coins/tokens dumped it, there are only 2 candles no volume, no marketing strategy, no fundamentals, and no narrative it looks like a perfect rug pull. Now two things you can do, firstly you can curse the crypto and leave it and never look back as punishment, or firstly overcome your emotions get a good rest, and restart your mind and crypto journey by learning and sticking to the market. You cant be rich overnight not even in crypto you better choose gambling for that, (Note: Its totally Haram in my views & religion but blind fires in crypto space = gambling as well).

Also I'll recommend you move this topic in the relevant section.

thecodebear

Activity: 2086
Merit: 813

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 06:21:14 PM

Sounds like a scam of some sort. But also, why would you EVER put most of your savings into some random ICO???

Putting money into random projects based on "a good white paper" is what people did way back in 2017. NOBODY should still be doing that sort of thing in 2024. It's been years since I've ever heard the term ICO being used.

The ONLY cryptocurrency you should ever be putting so much of your money into is Bitcoin. This is why Crypto, and by association Bitcoin, gets a bad name, because uninformed people who have no experience investing put their money in random projects that can literally be nothing more than a person on the internet making up stuff, and then they lose their money. A white paper is just that, a piece of paper, it's not a viable investment. Stop trying to get rich quick by putting a lot of your money into something insanely risky which potentially isn't even a real thing, and instead start working on building wealth permanently through good investments like Bitcoin.
Carianne3 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 07:51:01 PM

Thank you all for your reply! I’m slowly accepting what happen. I’m just going to try and figure out what to do gain my losses. Of course I’m pissed at myself that I didn’t know there’s a bitcoin talk! I could only wish I had this before investing and ask everyone their take. It sucks! Now I just have to pick up the pieces. Can’t keep dwelling on this shit. Have to function right to care for my kid. IT FUCKING HURTS THO. Shit! Just venting now. Thank u all tho. I’m serious I appreciate your help. I will jst come
Here from now on when I have questions.
alastantiger

Activity: 560
Merit: 298

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 08:05:41 PM

There is a rule ethos guiding the community and it is to not invest money you know you cannot for any reason lose, mostly if losing it would have dire consequences on your live and livelihood. This is the first mistake you made because this could be a rug pull, or market downturns can drastically affect your investments. In the future your focus should be to invest money that you don't need in the short term, such as funds designated for retirement, and take a long-term view.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 11:26:25 PM

if buying ico coins or coins that are just launching the best and best at binance. because it is definitely guaranteed profit and of course also the coin will be listed and enter the market at binance so it's better if you go directly to a large exchanger and it is guaranteed that the coin will not be scam.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Carianne3 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 11:37:14 PM

if buying ico coins or coins that are just launching the best and best at binance. because it is definitely guaranteed profit and of course also the coin will be listed and enter the market at binance so it's better if you go directly to a large exchanger and it is guaranteed that the coin will not be scam.

Someone told me a while
Back that Americans can’t trade on binance??
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 04:34:42 AM

Someone told me a while
Back that Americans can’t trade on binance??

You can't use Binance International — but if you're a fan of or prefer Binance, you can use Binance US[1]. Alternatively, Coinbase, Kraken, etc.

Coinbase and Kraken has better reputation in the US as far as I know, but DYOR.

[1] https://www.binance.us/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Carianne3 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 04:37:47 AM

Thank You everyone! Honestly, embarrassed and
Shameful right now but I feel better airing it out here and
U guys answering my questions. I Appreciate it. I’m sure more people lost way more money than I did.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: