Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PLS HELP! NEED YOUR OPINION (crypto trading related)  (Read 437 times)
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 09:31:55 AM

First of all you made a big mistake because you invested most of the money from your life savings. ICO is very oldest method of coin presale and it’s already dead, so why you’re going to buy a random coin from ICO? Where a lot of option to participate in Lunchpad as like Binance conducted project always give you big profits undoubtedly. Now i see this is clearly SCAM project because it's price dumped 100%.
Life savings won't be called like that for no reasons, so I agree, that this must not be used on anything that is risky like investing, trading, or even when opening up a business. ICO proved that being first doesn't always means the best but it's not dead yet since there are still a few projects who use it.

I think the problem is not about the ICO but it's about how trustworthy the project are. Even though launchpad are seem to be better now than then, I won't still say that we can earn a big profit on them because if that was true then why a lot of us are still poor and are still here? Not that I'm with them but I think I already saw a project who also dumped 100% and then still recovers and survives later on. Maybe we can include more evidence for us to say that they are really a scam, only to not sound bitter and biased.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 10:38:18 AM

Hey Cariane, don't be too hasty in investing. Not all that you see in the crypto market are going to guarantee you returns.
On this bull run, many are scams and if you're hasty and don't do your own due diligence. You're just wasting your money and making the pockets of these scammers fat.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

God bless u

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 12:44:05 PM

Hey Cariane, don't be too hasty in investing. Not all that you see in the crypto market are going to guarantee you returns.
On this bull run, many are scams and if you're hasty and don't do your own due diligence. You're just wasting your money and making the pockets of these scammers fat.

Nobody wants his assets to go into the pockets of others. People get trapped and unwillingly they bear the loss. Actually experienced traders and investors should launch campaigns to educate people about the tricks to avoid these types of scams In the market.

The government should try their best to support these kinds of traders who bear losses so that they can survive these kinds of situations. We need to support them morally so that they do not get upset by the loss and develop a negative feedback regarding trading.

bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 11:49:35 PM

(...)Happen with the coin. I INVESTED MOST OF MY SAVINGS! DO U GUYS THINK THIS IS A SCAM?

I'm not sure what the OP has researched is legitimate, but the point is that you should show patience with the belief you started with. Being skeptical after buying is a psychology that can easily be led into losing money. Frankly, at this stage we take advantage of the opportunity to buy DIP, and any correction brings potential opportunities.

However, it is still necessary to research and calculate things to minimize the risk of the initial investment, and you are also the one who decides so please express your own responsibility for it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 11:20:11 AM

Nobody wants his assets to go into the pockets of others. People get trapped and unwillingly they bear the loss. Actually experienced traders and investors should launch campaigns to educate people about the tricks to avoid these types of scams In the market.
That's why we're giving some warnings and thought and hopefully they will listen to us for giving those advises that they need to take care. Because as you've asid, many of them gets trap unwillingly and it happens when they've got no notice of how to prevent getting into trouble.

The government should try their best to support these kinds of traders who bear losses so that they can survive these kinds of situations. We need to support them morally so that they do not get upset by the loss and develop a negative feedback regarding trading.
I hope so that there will be these kind of campaigns for them to show that they're supporting their local community that are into crypto.
But don't expect a lot from them tbh.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:25:03 AM

(...)Happen with the coin. I INVESTED MOST OF MY SAVINGS! DO U GUYS THINK THIS IS A SCAM?

I'm not sure what the OP has researched is legitimate, but the point is that you should show patience with the belief you started with. Being skeptical after buying is a psychology that can easily be led into losing money. Frankly, at this stage we take advantage of the opportunity to buy DIP, and any correction brings potential opportunities.

However, it is still necessary to research and calculate things to minimize the risk of the initial investment, and you are also the one who decides so please express your own responsibility for it.
After reading the post history of the OP it became very clear they got scammed and they have realized this fact, it is sad because the bull market attracts a lot of new investors to the market, and instead of getting new members for our community, scammers make sure to make them regret the day they thought about investing on this market, especially cases like the OP as they stated they invested almost all their savings on this coin and a single mistake has cost them so much, while they have no recourse at all to get their money back.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 06:12:22 PM

Yep, and a lot of newbie investors would help those scammers raise some funds that they can spend throughout the cycle until there is another bull run and they will prepare and come again to collect charity in the name of investments by creating fake projects. This is why any investor needs to do enough research before they get involved with any project because no project during or around the bull run can be trusted.

The basic ingredient that makes investors take trades in haste is greed. They feel they need to enter every project at their initial launching stages so that they can reap as much profit as possible, but guess what? Most of their investments fail, and those that don't fail barely cover the loss for the failed investments.

Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 07:26:15 AM

Yep, and a lot of newbie investors would help those scammers raise some funds that they can spend throughout the cycle until there is another bull run and they will prepare and come again to collect charity in the name of investments by creating fake projects. This is why any investor needs to do enough research before they get involved with any project because no project during or around the bull run can be trusted.

The basic ingredient that makes investors take trades in haste is greed. They feel they need to enter every project at their initial launching stages so that they can reap as much profit as possible, but guess what? Most of their investments fail, and those that don't fail barely cover the loss for the failed investments.
Those people get scammed because deep down they never had any interest at all on becoming an investor, they just look at the surface and see a person picking an asset in an arbitrary fashion and making a lot of money this way, but what they fail to understand is that even if such action seems easy, the fact is that this is very hard, and a lot of things happened before the decision to invest in a coin was taken, so when they try to imitate successful traders, it is completely natural they fail completely at it.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 08:08:57 AM

Thank you all for your reply! I’m slowly accepting what happen. I’m just going to try and figure out what to do gain my losses. Of course I’m pissed at myself that I didn’t know there’s a bitcoin talk! I could only wish I had this before investing and ask everyone their take. It sucks! Now I just have to pick up the pieces. Can’t keep dwelling on this shit. Have to function right to care for my kid. IT FUCKING HURTS THO. Shit! Just venting now. Thank u all tho. I’m serious I appreciate your help. I will jst come
Here from now on when I have questions.
The best thing to do in the future is try to never invest in ICO because that place is full of scams , you may have try to prevent your self from easy money promise, because look at the market now as it continues to grow, imagine if you put your money in top 5 currency ? you may  not having this problem now.

Yes I totally agree. I’m very new and didn’t know much. It’s still exciting to me to learn about digital currencies. I wish I knew more before I invested and lost all the money. Back then bitcoin was “what coin”?  I didn’t even know any investors that talked about bitcoin. I wish I knew tho then I would’ve been one of the few who bought it lol. Thank u for your help.
The best thing here now is that you have learned your lesson and for sure you will never let yourself to be fooled again because the market of crypto is too large that you cannot dig all but at least you can cover by checking each coin deeper and never forget to ask people here as this forum is full of great people about all aspect of cryptocurrencies .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Nothingtodo

Activity: 518
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 12:07:17 PM

Presale investment is very risky especially when new projects sell tokens by hyping the listed price in their roadmap, in which case investors cannot sell tokens even at their invested price after exchange listing. Before investing in all these areas, you must research well and then invest, otherwise there will be a high chance of facing such losses. But no one can say whether the amount you invest will be worth the investment. But before investing later, you must note and remember the previous investments.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 12:34:20 PM

I invested in an upcoming ICO of a digital currency or crypto. It had an impressive white paper.
While checking the white paper of a coin, we can not always be sure that the project will do as well as it said in the white paper. Though if it was really impressive then I can not blame you.
However, as soon as it was listed I see losses. The candlestick graph didn’t make sense , it was red candlestick right away when it should be green as it’s listed in a high price! and until now (2 days) later the graph is still the same as it was the first day.

Obviously this kind of thing happens due to market manipulation. The developers probably made it seem as if like it would do well and has attracted lots of demand from other investors to lure you in but in reality there is not enough demand for this coin.

I INVESTED MOST OF MY SAVINGS! DO U GUYS THINK THIS IS A SCAM?

Mate why would you invest most of your savings in one coin? Investing itself is risky and focusing in just one coin is a lot riskier especially a new project at that.

Dunamisx

Activity: 840
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 02:42:57 PM

I invested in an upcoming ICO of a digital currency or crypto. It had an impressive white paper. I bought the presale at 0.5 and the coin will be listed at 3.  I was waiting and watching as the coin gets listed since I want to sell it right away for profits. However, as soon as it was listed I see losses.

You need to know that not all cryptocurrencies that made it to launching stage were actually successful about it, immediately after the launch, some may rises and some may fall and later rise and some can be that nasty that they fall and never rise, it happens in many dimension in which we may not be able to predict what is going on, the present candlestick we may be seeing could change at any point in time, we should have known this right from on set that its either the project turns a success or not.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 06:37:58 AM

I invested in an upcoming ICO of a digital currency or crypto. It had an impressive white paper. I bought the presale at 0.5 and the coin will be listed at 3.  I was waiting and watching as the coin gets listed since I want to sell it right away for profits. However, as soon as it was listed I see losses.

You need to know that not all cryptocurrencies that made it to launching stage were actually successful about it, immediately after the launch, some may rises and some may fall and later rise and some can be that nasty that they fall and never rise, it happens in many dimension in which we may not be able to predict what is going on, the present candlestick we may be seeing could change at any point in time, we should have known this right from on set that its either the project turns a success or not.
It is also important to mention that the third scenario in which a new coin that has been launched and then never recovers is the most common scenario we witness, then anyone that invest in one of those coins is taking a risk they may not be aware, because instead of receiving the news of their selected coin making them the money they were expecting, what they get is the opposite, and it can be difficult to recover from such a blow, especially when it comes to investors that have a small amount of time investing in the markets.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 04:19:02 AM

actually there are no site that i come to know who have this instant success not unless they
have conducted an early advertising and massive events and giveaways that they have gather support
and trust from the forum but without this? most launched casinos suffer from small support and just
need long time before finally meeting their expectations.

OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 09:04:19 AM

However, it is normal if it has just been listed on the market. People will race to take advantage, and a rug pull will occur. However, what needs to be paid attention to is after that. If the price of the coin you own after that never goes up, or even tends to go down, and there is no activity from DEV or development of the project, that could be a sign of a scam project. However, if the graph continues to move, and there is still development from DEV, you just need to hold the coins you own until the price returns to normal, or rises. However, it all depends on how the project is developed.

.SWG.io.

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄