Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:37:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTC for Alt Coins?  (Read 1756 times)
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 02:27:12 AM

I have around 2.1k in btc rn and was wondering if I should sell it and invest in a couple of altcoin projects, would that be a good idea? I know Bitcoin will never ever do another 5x in the near future haha so that's kind of why I would wanna sell. The market cap of btc would have to reach a very high amount for it to be life-changing money to me.

I often do this now, because, in this era, there are many potential cryptos that can really give us a huge profit this year until next year. As much as I want to collect crypto or altcoins, the problem is that I only buy a few. 

It's hard to budget the money that isn't enough to buy all the crypto I want, so my priorities are the ones I prioritize right now, and when I reach the target amount, that's the next priority.. That's what I'm doing now.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 93

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 04:29:09 AM

To be realistic? Bitcoin will definitely not do 5x in the near future. It will be long for us to see that because 5x means just about $350,000. If you’re looking to invest and get 5x, you should look at Altcoins. They are usually Altcoins that give even more than that, you just have to know which one. Most times it’s best to invest in multiple so you have profits from every possible angle.
It's not fair to blow your mind but a 5x increase in BTC long term is not a fantasy. Long-term holders are reaping the benefits of stash growth in the past. Holding investment in altcoins can pick high levels for short term. The meme has a lot of potential these days which has made many millionaires in the past. Even during BTC's bullish period other cryptos are likely to price higher in the same manner which makes optimism for alt investors.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 05:29:55 AM

To be realistic? Bitcoin will definitely not do 5x in the near future. It will be long for us to see that because 5x means just about $350,000. If you’re looking to invest and get 5x, you should look at Altcoins. They are usually Altcoins that give even more than that, you just have to know which one. Most times it’s best to invest in multiple so you have profits from every possible angle.
Well, if you want to take a bigger risk then altcoins are the choice. In fact, people will choose meme coins to get more than 5x profits. It's just that, if you want an investment that has less risk than other altcoins, then Bitcoin is the choice. I understand that we are looking for big profits, and I myself also invest in altcoins. However, if we can have an investment of more than 0.5 bitcoin, I think there is no harm in holding it and creating a new portfolio with new capital. So, I might prefer to raise new capital to buy altcoins that I feel have great potential.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 07:23:20 AM

Actually I think you're right that bitcoin will not do 5x in the near future, Because with the current price of bitcoin the possibility of bitcoin to do 5x in the near future is still in doubt, except for long term holding. However I think most of this altcoins can do 5x in the near future but the problem is how to know this coins, though is very good to make research but sometimes it doesn't work to our expectations, sometimes we can get a different thing from our research. However Investing in multiple is also a good idea but you need to make sure you're holding the right coin.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
woez

Activity: 487
Merit: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 07:32:21 AM

I often do this now, because, in this era, there are many potential cryptos that can really give us a huge profit this year until next year. As much as I want to collect crypto or altcoins, the problem is that I only buy a few. 

It's hard to budget the money that isn't enough to buy all the crypto I want, so my priorities are the ones I prioritize right now, and when I reach the target amount, that's the next priority.. That's what I'm doing now.

Of course, we will work around it in various ways with the previous skills we already have and of course this will come and only be possible if we have done it repeatedly with some losses too.

Of course. In order to get all of our eggs, we need larger funds, but this can also be circumvented from short-term trading profits as well.

Be orderly and don't rush to buy and wait for the right moment.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
siniminomorocomunisakito

Activity: 417
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 03:11:48 PM

Yes, right. BTC's movement is slow but sure and comfortable. If it's a meme, it's like a roller coaster is created once the pump is high enough and with a short duration. Likewise, when it reverses/dumps the price after the pump is also the same.

But strangely, many people enjoy it and even enter the same coin repeatedly, however. what you said above is also very relevant and you have to be careful in choosing them.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
DiMarxist

Activity: 322
Merit: 219

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 09:24:27 PM

Yes, right. BTC's movement is slow but sure and comfortable. If it's a meme, it's like a roller coaster is created once the pump is high enough and with a short duration. Likewise, when it reverses/dumps the price after the pump is also the same.

But strangely, many people enjoy it and even enter the same coin repeatedly, however. what you said above is also very relevant and you have to be careful in choosing them.
Now you two also don't even know the altcoins tht can give the 5x yet and you are also making an assumption that they are and since you don't know them it is better to keep your funds in bitcoin until the particular altcoin that will give your the 5x is discovered then you invest in it. And make your profit in the short time. Bitcoin has not been a short term investment if you really want to make it from it. Like those who are investing from this year have to wait for like 6 to 7 years to come before they can make good profit from it . And today those who are making profit from bitcoin are those who start 2021 and you can see how they are making profit from it, so yiu don't havento plan foe short term foe bitcoin investment. But if you k ow that investing in altcoins will help you then nobody will stop you.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 11:45:44 PM

Well, if you want to take a bigger risk then altcoins are the choice. In fact, people will choose meme coins to get more than 5x profits. It's just that, if you want an investment that has less risk than other altcoins, then Bitcoin is the choice. I understand that we are looking for big profits, and I myself also invest in altcoins. However, if we can have an investment of more than 0.5 bitcoin, I think there is no harm in holding it and creating a new portfolio with new capital. So, I might prefer to raise new capital to buy altcoins that I feel have great potential.

Talking of other altcoins that has lesser risk, I’m referring to the top altcoins. For example Ethereum, Solana, Binance smart chain coin, etc. Also, the only way you can say that you’d prefer to invest in other altcoins using some other money must be that you have extra money (which I don’t think is the same case as OP) because he said $2.1k is what he has.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mehedi72

Activity: 760
Merit: 109

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 11:59:24 PM

You mentioned the line "btc won't give you 5x return" that verily true from its current position although it already got 4x within a year. Well to generate max profit from your money, it is important to diversification. People always advise to holding Bitcoin but I don't see anything wrong if you sold some portion of Bitcoin and by potential altcoins from top. Cause these can give you 5-10x depends on their potentiality. So yeah,that could be your life changing step but don't buy shitcoins
For this you need to research the market well. Not all altcoins are the same and never sell bitcoins for altcoins. Altcoins are more likely to turn out to be shit coins and will never pay as good a profit as bitcoin. Selling altcoins can get less profit but Bitcoin always gives more profit.
that's true mate. Not all altcoins are going to give us profit. Even some altcoins will go down and won't come back. That's why I need to be very careful while making investment. If we talk about lesser risky altcoins then i think top altcoins are from them. Although you can analysis top100 altcoins are could make investment from them. Although there are some shitcoins and memecoins too. Not all Memeocins can be trusted. For if anyone have interested then similar suggest. I mean top memecoin like doge, shiba, bome, WIF, bonk should be Choice for them instead of go with new memecoins

laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 93

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 04:34:56 AM

You mentioned the line "btc won't give you 5x return" that verily true from its current position although it already got 4x within a year. Well to generate max profit from your money, it is important to diversification. People always advise to holding Bitcoin but I don't see anything wrong if you sold some portion of Bitcoin and by potential altcoins from top. Cause these can give you 5-10x depends on their potentiality. So yeah,that could be your life changing step but don't buy shitcoins
For this you need to research the market well. Not all altcoins are the same and never sell bitcoins for altcoins. Altcoins are more likely to turn out to be shit coins and will never pay as good a profit as bitcoin. Selling altcoins can get less profit but Bitcoin always gives more profit.
that's true mate. Not all altcoins are going to give us profit. Even some altcoins will go down and won't come back. That's why I need to be very careful while making investment. If we talk about lesser risky altcoins then i think top altcoins are from them. Although you can analysis top100 altcoins are could make investment from them. Although there are some shitcoins and memecoins too. Not all Memeocins can be trusted. For if anyone have interested then similar suggest. I mean top memecoin like doge, shiba, bome, WIF, bonk should be Choice for them instead of go with new memecoins
You are right! Most of the altcoins disappoint the investors which is better seen as risk and most of them get lost. Out of these top 10 alt picks are good investment signs. And you have to review and choose which one will get the expected return on investment

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 05:57:05 AM

I don't think it is necessary to sell btc and buy altcoin coins because bitcoin has increased a lot, I don't know if anyone expected bitcoin price to reach AHT this year but I didn't think bitcoin price will increase that much. Has the main bitcoin bull run started or is it ending that I need to sell bitcoin now. Most of the people who invested in Bitcoin in the past are now in an advantageous position to see Bitcoin profits. Just how many people will do this by selling bitcoins to invest in altcoins. Granted that Ethereum, Solana, BNB coins are doing well and hopefully will do well in the future, that doesn't mean I should sell my bitcoins and invest in the coins, I am not going to be risky. I'm just looking for a new income stream with which I can invest in altcoins.

GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 05:36:06 PM

If you think altcoins could give you more profit than holding your Bitcoin then do it, if you have the skills and knowledge on trading then use it to get more profit.
For me when I think or feel that a coin that I have already reach the max price that it could right now then I would trade it into another coin that I think have a more potential to grow.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 07:54:18 PM

I don't think it is necessary to sell btc and buy altcoin coins because bitcoin has increased a lot, I don't know if anyone expected bitcoin price to reach AHT this year but I didn't think bitcoin price will increase that much. Has the main bitcoin bull run started or is it ending that I need to sell bitcoin now. Most of the people who invested in Bitcoin in the past are now in an advantageous position to see Bitcoin profits. Just how many people will do this by selling bitcoins to invest in altcoins. Granted that Ethereum, Solana, BNB coins are doing well and hopefully will do well in the future, that doesn't mean I should sell my bitcoins and invest in the coins, I am not going to be risky. I'm just looking for a new income stream with which I can invest in altcoins.

I don’t see Bitcoin giving us any more surprises for this year. While it is possible, if it happened, the margin wouldn’t be far from where we’re at now. If he really wants to make better profit at this point, all he has to do is to find the best altcoins and invest the money in them. And don’t try to be in a hurry so you invest into uncertain altcoins without thinking.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Raflesia

Activity: 2366
Merit: 580

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2024, 08:07:19 PM

I have around 2.1k in btc rn and was wondering if I should sell it and invest in a couple of altcoin projects, would that be a good idea? I know Bitcoin will never ever do another 5x in the near future haha so that's kind of why I would wanna sell. The market cap of btc would have to reach a very high amount for it to be life-changing money to me.
The choice is yours because after all this depends on confidence when indeed you are not sure about your investment in bitcoin then you need to look for what you think is better.
But if indeed the choice is faced with me then I will remain in the bitcoin that I have.  Not that I am anti altcoin but in this case I just want to make myself comfortable with my choice because in the end why do we bother being at a higher risk if bitcoin offers a much lower risk.

The benefits of being in altcoins may be many times that of bitcoin but when talking about comfort and risk then bitcoin is much better than altcoin and I choose a safer risk than the worry of being in altcoins whose risk is much higher when compared to bitcoin.
That is my choice but we all know that this is a free area where you can do anything with your money so decide what you think is best for yourself.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tahid12

Activity: 433
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 11:32:43 PM

I think everyone should have altcoins besides holding Bitcoin. Cause Bitcoin is safe investment and holding it in wallet is good decision but best decision is, go with both dor maximum profit. Altcoins giving you lots of options. Potential altcoins, memeocins, shitcoin, new launched altcoin and many more. Altcoins offer you to to take less risk as well as high risk.you just need to invest as you want. If you are choosing memecoin, that'll be your decision. If you choice potential altcoins like eth bnb matic sol etc then that'll be also your decision. And your decision will be responsible for changing your luck.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Essential10

Activity: 350
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 07:48:48 PM

If you think altcoins could give you more profit than holding your Bitcoin then do it, if you have the skills and knowledge on trading then use it to get more profit.
For me when I think or feel that a coin that I have already reach the max price that it could right now then I would trade it into another coin that I think have a more potential to grow.
Ok I agree that alt coins provide more profit so what if you withdraw your bitcoins and invest in altcoins depending on the speculation. Are You Ready to Invest in altcoins in Bitcoin's Current Bull Market? However, trading will only make you rich in a short period of time, if your trading knowledge is lacking then you are going to be a fakir very soon. One such benefit is that you have made a lot of profit from Bitcoin and can take some of your dividends and invest in alt coins from which you can generate multiple streams of income in the future.

Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2024, 08:42:52 PM

Growth is constant and promising for determined investors. We exercise patience because that's one of the extreme measures to accumulate huge earnings in the volatility market. Nobody can easily predicts the movement and seasonal changes of the market  but we can actually do the necessities. Bitcoin and altcoins are the promising investments and we should always cite for our benefits which is the ultimate targets. Engaged in projects that works for you and not underestimate the available ones. 

Andrija Branislav

Activity: 280
Merit: 25

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 10:21:25 AM

Growth is constant and promising for determined investors. We exercise patience because that's one of the extreme measures to accumulate huge earnings in the volatility market. Nobody can easily predicts the movement and seasonal changes of the market  but we can actually do the necessities. Bitcoin and altcoins are the promising investments and we should always cite for our benefits which is the ultimate targets. Engaged in projects that works for you and not underestimate the available ones. 

Of course and many still can't predict correctly until now when BTC will Bull Run with full force.

Of course, in the market there is a lot of hidden potential that has not yet risen to its maximum, according to my observations, for example AXS, Sand, which is the main game-based token, and APE, have not yet gained ground some time ago, only a few will be able to catch up when the BTC ETF is about to be legalized.

PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1369

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 11:51:40 AM

I don’t see Bitcoin giving us any more surprises for this year. While it is possible, if it happened, the margin wouldn’t be far from where we’re at now.
Well, who knows. Bitcoin often surprises us. Isn't the recent ATH that happened before the halving an example of that same surprise? But OP is certainly right that we probably won’t see x5 in such a short period of time and therefore, to maximize profits (and in direct proportion to risks) we will have to resort to the help of altcoins.

If he really wants to make better profit at this point, all he has to do is to find the best altcoins and invest the money in them. And don’t try to be in a hurry so you invest into uncertain altcoins without thinking.
With altcoins, whether you think about it or not, it’s impossible to predict the result. This is comparable to gambling, where the outcome of winning (profitable investment) depends on luck. Well, how else can you imagine this, when almost every day altcoins are born and die, and try to be able to successfully invest in the one that will bring the notorious x5 profitability.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 26, 2024, 12:39:04 PM

I think that is the right decision for you to make. because I also have the same thoughts as you that bitcoin will not increase in the near future. so we have to take advantage of the current altcoin market conditions to be able to increase the assets we own through altcoins.and don't forget to do research before buying altcoins.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████