Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTC for Alt Coins?  (Read 1756 times)
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2024, 06:48:33 AM

The decision to sell Bitcoin has proven wrong for some investors every time. Most altcoins are high risk for investment except for some of the top alts. But it is better for you to decide to withdraw by monitoring the price movement by buying the perfect altcoin. Because Bitcoin can give you high profits by accumulating long term. So Bitcoin investment is more profitable for you than other alts.

Those who are selling their bitcoin for altcoins are totally wrong because there is not a single altcoins that can be considered more profit making in contrast with Bitcoin. It can be possible if we sell altcoins in profit to buy more Bitcoin and it makes sense that very soon we will be more profitable as Bitcoin growth is guaranteed.

The better way to get more profit is to invest in both altcoins and bitcoin and when you see that your altcoins are growing then sell these growing altcoins to invest the fund in Bitcoin and whenever you get more money from another source then make altcoins investment again but don't touch your Bitcoin as it is suitable for long term investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Stablexcoin

Activity: 154
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2024, 06:52:50 AM

I have around 2.1k in btc rn and was wondering if I should sell it and invest in a couple of altcoin projects, would that be a good idea? I know Bitcoin will never ever do another 5x in the near future haha so that's kind of why I would wanna sell. The market cap of btc would have to reach a very high amount for it to be life-changing money to me.

It's always a choice, sometimes investors must have determined from there innermost before coming to seek public consents. Mean while every other public opinion then would just be a free to air becoming useless to the seeker.
Is 5X profit target? After 5X do you think of exiting from the crypto markets? Or you'd go for a 100X crypto projects or you'd lower the level volume? 😂.
Think twice mate. Are you taking it for a gambling challenge or investment interest? Well, it's good securing highily profitable opportunities but must know it that the higher potentials of making huger profits is the more risky to be exposed.
Think of diversification my friend to alternate your financial security and also chances to hit higher profits.
I agree with you here. It is a choice to what we do with our portfolio whether we choose to sell off our Bitcoin to buy altcoins or otherwise. The investor might be on a good profit and selling his Bitcoin is only a small portion of it just like taking a little profit. If some persons find it good to do that then we do not have to be so much concerned about that. My decision in a case like this is totally different. As i would prefer to keep my Bitcoin rather ill do some extra jobs to get more money to buy more altcoins if that's what i really want. 

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 161

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 07:20:34 PM

Quote from: husencoe
I think Bitcoin can always be the investment and has the most absolute value.  Investing in bitcoin remains the main choice because it has better potential than other coins.  If I were you, I would keep my $2.1k in Bitcoin, and choose to use other money to invest in the highest ALT.  Even though you can get a larger percentage, you have to really understand how to doing an analysis to find out the most potential Altcoin.  The wrong choice of Alt can cause you to lose your money.  And you also have to keep your eyes on the curve for watching the price movement.  And it doesn't get any better than enjoying your days by sticking to Bitcoin.
When you are hodling BTC, you will have the opportunity to win big profit from your hodling to add value to your profit, but if you are selling BTC to buy altcoins, it will not going to be smooth for you to improve your decentralized business.

If you can be able to invest huge amount of money on BTC and hodl it for long years before you can sell, you will never think such alternative to sell BTC to buy altcoins why other people are selling their altcoins to invest the money on BTC with a smile on their faces because they know that what they are going to gain will be massive when the bull run hit the market.

I know ETH is a potential altcoin you can invest and you will like to invest again in the future, but I will advise you to invest little on ETH and hodl it for short term before you can sell so that you can use the money to solve some issues that will make you to hodl your BTC for a long years.

Cryptoababe

Activity: 806
Merit: 19

Do it For Better Humanity (Bitget trader)

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 07:33:18 PM

I have around 2.1k in btc rn and was wondering if I should sell it and invest in a couple of altcoin projects, would that be a good idea? I know Bitcoin will never ever do another 5x in the near future haha so that's kind of why I would wanna sell. The market cap of btc would have to reach a very high amount for it to be life-changing money to me.

Alticoins might pump fastet than Bitcoin earlier. But when Bitcoin drops, altcoins drops more than 10x of Bitget drop. So, if you are able to make profit in any altcoins, the best decision is to swap to Bitcoin back so that you can still keep on with the game.

➡️    BITGET  ⬅️ │    SIGNUP  │➡️ 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐠𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐊𝐂𝐆𝐈 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒⬅️
►  𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑  𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆   ◄
>>>       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Discord      |       <<<
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2024, 07:51:14 PM

It's always a choice, sometimes investors must have determined from there innermost before coming to seek public consents. Mean while every other public opinion then would just be a free to air becoming useless to the seeker.
Is 5X profit target? After 5X do you think of exiting from the crypto markets? Or you'd go for a 100X crypto projects or you'd lower the level volume? 😂.
Think twice mate. Are you taking it for a gambling challenge or investment interest? Well, it's good securing highily profitable opportunities but must know it that the higher potentials of making huger profits is the more risky to be exposed.
Think of diversification my friend to alternate your financial security and also chances to hit higher profits.
Yes it is a choice but we have to understand the important and the value price in the investment. There are some altcoins your will invest that you won't make any profit and instead you will lose from the investment. And we have seen such testimonies in the forum and I am a best example. Though I just decided to invest on Ethereum to see if I will make something out of it but till now I have not gotten any profit. Buy if it was on bitcoin I would have gotten enough profit from it.

Though as you said it is a choice but there are some choices we made that also affect our plans again and I think this one of them. Most people are investing in altcoins because they are looking for a means to make quick money and that can vividly seen from the NOTcoin. People made God money from it and they thought that other airdrops can also be the same but the opposite is the case.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 08:50:32 PM

Before you invest your money, to avoid future loses and regret. Investing in a stablecoin would yield great return for you overtime. Avoid risking your money into several altcoins without clue in this bull run be cautious, work according to your plan.

One need to be very careful choosing the kind of coin they will invest because any wrong decision could actually cost  the person all his investment which is why Bitcoin remains the best option for holding because there is no way you could run any loses that's why Bitcoin is very different from other coins, though I believe there are more other coins that could also be good investing on but the thing is that one just need to be very careful in terms of choosing the particular one.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2024, 09:28:28 PM

Before you invest your money, to avoid future loses and regret. Investing in a stablecoin would yield great return for you overtime. Avoid risking your money into several altcoins without clue in this bull run be cautious, work according to your plan.

One need to be very careful choosing the kind of coin they will invest because any wrong decision could actually cost  the person all his investment which is why Bitcoin remains the best option for holding because there is no way you could run any loses that's why Bitcoin is very different from other coins, though I believe there are more other coins that could also be good investing on but the thing is that one just need to be very careful in terms of choosing the particular one.
That is why don't take altcoins as the sole investment tokens sir coin in the cryptocurrency market but it should be an alternative means of investment and let bitcoin should be the main investment for you in the cryptocurrency market. And don't invest in any altcoins more than bitcoin. Some people are saying that Ethereum, Solana and BNB, dogecoin are the top altcoins to invest. Most of those people that are saying that are not even investors. And if really they invest in those coins, they would have known the best coins to invest. And the only thing that I will say about those coins is they are legit to some extent but for profit making, I don't think they belong.

I have invested in one then yet I have not seen any good result from it. So I am planning to sell it off. And another thing I will say is that, knowing the time to invest. If you invest it when the network is good and the transaction fee is less then you might have profit when it rise. The opposite is my case.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
June 10, 2024, 09:52:15 PM

We should not go wrong with altcoins because after all this is not for the long term I am not sure altcoins will be profitable even though it could go up more than 10x.
But you have to know which altcoins are more potential especially in the bullish season now there are still many increases that will occur but again I'm not sure altcoins are for the long term.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
hamba laeh

Activity: 799
Merit: 100

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 02:13:33 PM

In my opinion it is impossible for Bitcoin to reach 5x in the near future because everything requires a long process. However, in the long term, I am very confident that Bitcoin will be able to reach 5x its current price. and in my opinion the steps you have taken are very appropriate to sell bitcoin that you currently have to buy altcoins that have the potential to increase in the near future.

Yokkattannee

Activity: 58
Merit: 5

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 02:28:49 PM

We should not go wrong with altcoins because after all this is not for the long term I am not sure altcoins will be profitable even though it could go up more than 10x.
But you have to know which altcoins are more potential especially in the bullish season now there are still many increases that will occur but again I'm not sure altcoins are for the long term.

Most altcoins are like what you said, I agree that altcoins are only temporary, but seeing the movement that is increasing day by day will affect our minds, especially if the coin is accompanied by a well-known company. Most people will be tempted to see a situation where it might benefit us if we jump in and take advantage of the current situation and conditions with extracts carefully because altcoins are like you said.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DiMarxist

Activity: 322
Merit: 219

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 04:42:54 PM

To be realistic? Bitcoin will definitely not do 5x in the near future. It will be long for us to see that because 5x means just about $350,000. If you’re looking to invest and get 5x, you should look at Altcoins. They are usually Altcoins that give even more than that, you just have to know which one. Most times it’s best to invest in multiple so you have profits from every possible angle.
Well, if you want to take a bigger risk then altcoins are the choice. In fact, people will choose meme coins to get more than 5x profits. It's just that, if you want an investment that has less risk than other altcoins, then Bitcoin is the choice. I understand that we are looking for big profits, and I myself also invest in altcoins. However, if we can have an investment of more than 0.5 bitcoin, I think there is no harm in holding it and creating a new portfolio with new capital. So, I might prefer to raise new capital to buy altcoins that I feel have great potential.
Foe now I don't even know any altcoin to invest because there is none to invest. So if anyone has bitcoin should just keep it and don't sell your bitcoins for any memecoins and shitcoins and altcoins. Unless unless they are ready. Though not all the altcoins are bad but the bad ones are spoiling the goods ones too. Ethereum is one of the coin that is not good to invest  but the ones that not too much making noise might good to invest but be careful.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
teamsherry

Activity: 210
Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2024, 11:58:22 PM

It's not a good idea to exchange my good bitcoin for any altcoins especially if its a huge amount, most folks like yo gamble around with their holdings but I don't, bitcoin is always going to be a far better coin than any other aktcoin out there, I'm not saying I can't buy an altcoin but I can't exchange my bitcoin for any altcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sotelorene

Activity: 266
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 10:08:28 AM

It's not a good idea to exchange my good bitcoin for any altcoins especially if its a huge amount, most folks like yo gamble around with their holdings but I don't, bitcoin is always going to be a far better coin than any other aktcoin out there, I'm not saying I can't buy an altcoin but I can't exchange my bitcoin for any altcoin.

You are absolutely right but I think to an extent it is worth it, lets assume one invested in Bitcoin and then that particular season  Bitcoin has been in a chubby state and then one sees an alt with strong team and great potential and you know that if you invest in that alt you are going to benefit heavily from it within a short interval of time considering the fact that your investment in Bitcoin is in a constant state, what will you you do. For me, I will invest in that alt and then after taking my profit I will go back and invest in Bitcoin after all investment in Bitcoin doesn't finish unless Bitcoin is not existing anymore and we don't pray for that however, I am not saying that investing in Bitcoin is not good.

Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 13, 2024, 02:33:33 PM

I personally thinks that whether selling BTC for altcoins is a good idea depends on your goals and risk tolerance. Bitcoin is like the original cryptocurrency—more stable and widely accepted. But if you're looking for bigger gains, altcoins might be better. They can go up a lot, but they can also crash hard.

As an example, think of Bitcoin as a big, reliable company like Apple. Altcoins are more like new startups—like garage college softwre, they could make you rich or lose you money.

If you’re willing to take a risks and want to possibly make more money, trading some BTC for altcoins could work. Just make sure to do your research and don’t invest everything in one place. Spread out your investments and watch the market.

So, if you’re up for some excitemen and can handle the ups and downs, go for it! Just be careful and remember that bigger rewards come with bigger risks.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2024, 11:35:50 PM

To be realistic? Bitcoin will definitely not do 5x in the near future. It will be long for us to see that because 5x means just about $350,000. If you’re looking to invest and get 5x, you should look at Altcoins. They are usually Altcoins that give even more than that, you just have to know which one. Most times it’s best to invest in multiple so you have profits from every possible angle.
Well, if you want to take a bigger risk then altcoins are the choice. In fact, people will choose meme coins to get more than 5x profits. It's just that, if you want an investment that has less risk than other altcoins, then Bitcoin is the choice. I understand that we are looking for big profits, and I myself also invest in altcoins. However, if we can have an investment of more than 0.5 bitcoin, I think there is no harm in holding it and creating a new portfolio with new capital. So, I might prefer to raise new capital to buy altcoins that I feel have great potential.
Foe now I don't even know any altcoin to invest because there is none to invest. So if anyone has bitcoin should just keep it and don't sell your bitcoins for any memecoins and shitcoins and altcoins. Unless unless they are ready. Though not all the altcoins are bad but the bad ones are spoiling the goods ones too. Ethereum is one of the coin that is not good to invest  but the ones that not too much making noise might good to invest but be careful.

Don’t say there is none to invest in, say you haven’t found any yet. I don’t have any altcoin in mind while saying this but it’s just true that you haven’t found. Because there are numerous altcoins and some of them are the good eggs, the only difficulty in picking them is the probability of picking a bad egg that looks good. Meanwhile, why do you say ETH is bad for investment? Can you explain better?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 03:33:35 AM

A good way to sell bitcoins is to convert them into altcoins so you can add to your portfolio, every decision you take may be satisfied with the desired results, I still doubt whether every exchange from bitcoin to altcoins will make someone change their life? Of course not friends. If you buy the wrong altcoin then losses await.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
manok jepang

Activity: 775
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 14, 2024, 05:56:17 AM

I don't think there's anything wrong with selling bitcoin and buying altcoins, as long as you sell it above the capital you have spent beforehand, but I suggest buying altcoins that have great potential, so that you get a decent return in the future, because our goal in buying crypto is to get as much profit as possible,

Epaper

Activity: 786
Merit: 112

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 16, 2024, 05:37:48 AM

My advice, it's better not to sell your BTC. Even better, if you have other money, you can buy some potential altcoins to get other profits. but it all depends on your choice, if you feel that the BTC you currently have is profitable, maybe you can sell it and buy altcoins that have the potential to get even bigger profits.

jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2024, 06:43:41 AM

Well! no one can speculate on the BTC price precisely, and BTC can reach 5x in a few years. For the short term, I agree with your point of view. Selling BTC and investing in altcoins is a good idea when you have a limited amount for investment. Do your research before making any decision because a majority of the altcoins are not good for investment, as I have seen many good projects go down the drain after some time. Invest in alts, make a profit and buy back BTC.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████