Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which of the Wallet is the Best For Ethereum?  (Read 147 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2024, 06:45:19 PM

the old Metamask is still the best for it. it works and there are many reasons to use Metamask especially if you plan to connect the wallet to some webapp and some platforms that request ETH wallet like the Uni or 1nch. and with Metamask, you can switch to different networks as well to which of the same wallet address you can store different tokens.

there are other phone wallet but i'm sure you may find it hard to trust them too for same issue about hacks and close sources.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 08:31:22 PM

the old Metamask is still the best for it. it works and there are many reasons to use Metamask especially if you plan to connect the wallet to some webapp and some platforms that request ETH wallet like the Uni or 1nch. and with Metamask, you can switch to different networks as well to which of the same wallet address you can store different tokens.
Is there an issue with the new metamask? AFAIK, as you've said the latest with the current metamask is that you're able to do some switching in other chains with it and I think it's a good feature that they've added unlike before that it's just pure ETH and ERC20.

there are other phone wallet but i'm sure you may find it hard to trust them too for same issue about hacks and close sources.
I will avoid most of them if they're published in google playstore and app stores. Just for my own safety and for being paranoid.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 02:49:23 PM

For months, for weeks and for days which I have been planning to invest in Ethereum but I don't know which of the wallet I would used to hodle the coins for a long term investment. I tried to check Google Play Store but I didn't see any wallet that accept Ethereum then I further went to their official website to see if I can get any wallet recommendations but I didn't see and that is why I came here to ask so that those who have using the coin will tell me the best non custodial wallet that is good for Ethereum hodling.

I don't want to use Trustwallet but and insolated Wallet tht mainly for the project like Electrum wallet for bitcoin only. Any suggestions or recommendations?
Myetherwallet (MEW), Metamusk is good wallet for Ethereum so you can use them for ETH also any ERC-20 based token too. Trust wallet is also a good wallet for token holders but Trust Wallet is also fine for Multi chain currency holding. i am using trust wallet as a regular based wallet and i hold must of my Token on Trust wallet and also on MEW. and there are another advantage of MEW wallet that i can import my MEW wallet on TWT apps very easily
And these two, along with other ETH/multi-chain wallets are available in the Google Play Store or even the Apple App Store and other stores for other OS. The only reason on why he can't find any, is he might be looking for a solo ETH wallet only. If only it was BTC, there are lots of them but we know ETH right?

It has smart contracts which supports lots of tokens. This could be the reason on why most ETH wallet supports multiple coins except only for BTC, though I know only one ETH wallet who supports it and that is none other than "Trust Wallet". MEW and other ETH wallets, as long as you own your private keys and seed phrases with you, can allow you to import them on TWT or on any other non-custodial ETH wallets.

Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 03:03:18 PM

I have used a multiple of wallet. The most obvious and non-custodials ones are myetherawallet and Metamask. I use both but Metamask has functionality to add custom networks that is helpful sooner or later and that is my first choice as I browse for many defis and NFTs. Metmask also offers similar functionality in mobile and PC browser extension. People also use trustwallet and it too is non-custodial but connecting the wallet and support are not as smooth as Metamask or Myetherwallet.

strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 03:59:32 PM

I don't want to use Trustwallet but and insolated Wallet tht mainly for the project like Electrum wallet for bitcoin only. Any suggestions or recommendations?

I have tried Trustwallet, MyEtherwallet and Metamask. All three have their respective advantages. But to be honest, I don't like multi-wallets that can store lots of wallets of various types of coins. Of course I mean Trustwallet. MyEtherwallet is my first ETH wallet. And I love MyEtherwallet. But for now I prefer to use Metamask and it is my favorite wallet. Even though it has some problems with some smartphones but in my personal opinion I can enjoy the metamask feature very well on my smartphone with 4 GB RAM.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄