Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in savings or investment  (Read 1907 times)
Bravut

Activity: 98
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 08:38:50 PM

it could be it's better to have investment than savings.
I think regarding this you should rather speak for yourself because not everyone is willing to take the risk to invest and not everyone have the mindset to withstand the risk. Also we are humans and everyone will definitely have different preferences so some will tell you they prefer to go for savings than investments. I myself prefer investment to savings because i like taking risks and having fun and i kinda see savings like a boring thing.
Yep, indeed investment is far better than saving. But the point to be noted is that you should be aware of how much risk there is in it, That is, if you want to invest in Bitcoin, you should be fully aware that if you do not have risk management skills, then Your investment in Bitcoin is nothing but lose. Because Bitcoin has a highly unstable value, it can make your investment zero or even heroic.

So if your stance is on investment instead of saving, then you must first understand this golden quote "Invest those moneys that you can afford to lose" in which all factor analysis will automatically be discussed, that is, you should know all these things. It will happen, which can change the investment from a loss to a profit.

So it means that investing (Bitcoin) is a good thing, but you should first be aware of its cons, Like investing in Bitcoin, you should first have full knowledge of all the skills that an investor should know. It is necessary before investment. So then investment can be better for you than saving. Apart from this, investment can be in other things as well. It is everyone's own choice, some prefer less volatility and some like high volatility assets. Everyone has their own view on investment, but personally, i would go for bitcoin because i know all the things that can reduce the risk for me.
DYOR!

Yep well said, you invest based on the knowledge you have about your area of Interest that you want to invest in, as t will be unwise  to risk your money without having any edge about that investment plan.
Before we think of investing one need to have a plan, investing within his means acknowledging the fact that there is an uncertainty.

Though some person prioritize saving in respect to investment, which I find very funny, am not saying you shouldn't save but saving won't yield any result as your money is lying without being productive. Investment makes your money work for you, saves the rainy day. While some persons are struggling, poor and broke is because there is no alternative means outside there savings or job thus acting as a limiting factor.

In essence invest, we can't build wealth through savings or finance the lifestyle we want. All the successful people we see and admire are living based on the investment they have.
This is the link to a similar topic, you can  find it helpful.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5487343.msg63749408#msg63749408

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 09:07:27 PM

it could be it's better to have investment than savings.
I think regarding this you should rather speak for yourself because not everyone is willing to take the risk to invest and not everyone have the mindset to withstand the risk. Also we are humans and everyone will definitely have different preferences so some will tell you they prefer to go for savings than investments. I myself prefer investment to savings because i like taking risks and having fun and i kinda see savings like a boring thing.
Yep, indeed investment is far better than saving. But the point to be noted is that you should be aware of how much risk there is in it, That is, if you want to invest in Bitcoin, you should be fully aware that if you do not have risk management skills, then Your investment in Bitcoin is nothing but lose. Because Bitcoin has a highly unstable value, it can make your investment zero or even heroic.

So if your stance is on investment instead of saving, then you must first understand this golden quote "Invest those moneys that you can afford to lose" in which all factor analysis will automatically be discussed, that is, you should know all these things. It will happen, which can change the investment from a loss to a profit.

So it means that investing (Bitcoin) is a good thing, but you should first be aware of its cons, Like investing in Bitcoin, you should first have full knowledge of all the skills that an investor should know. It is necessary before investment. So then investment can be better for you than saving. Apart from this, investment can be in other things as well. It is everyone's own choice, some prefer less volatility and some like high volatility assets. Everyone has their own view on investment, but personally, i would go for bitcoin because i know all the things that can reduce the risk for me.
DYOR!
But savings is something that you shouldnt really be that neglect out even on the slightest percentage that you could be able to apply or consider. We do know on how savings does works and its importance.
It is really just that you shouldnt really be pouring up all your focus on making some savings because if you do really want to have that continuous stream income flow and make more savings then the wisest thing to be done is to have that multiple source of income and this is where you would be considering on making use of those savings into the use.

Yes, its risky but this is something a necessary step for you to make to achieve those goals that you are really that targetting into. You cant really be able to have such progress if you
wont really be that making yourself that making such decision or the things that you would be needing to do. Its not really that a hard choice actually, risks taking is needed
but there are those who are really that afraid on doing so.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 09:49:03 PM

not everyone has good knowledge when investing, there are people who can easily choose a good investment instrument for them, but there are also those who have difficulty choosing it. and again, there are also people who don't want their money to decrease, since investing carries the risk that your money could decrease in value, because their goal is to save regularly, so they prefer to save compared to investing.

so there are several reasons people prefer to save compared to investing, because they think they are not suitable for investing. even though it could give them the potential to gain more profits.
Maybe you are right that everyone does not know well about investing but you also need to remember that nowadays if you want to have enough knowledge you can open your cell phone and learn either on social media or in articles it will be very easy for us to learn to understand investing, in fact my personal view is that saving money in fiat form is much more risky, such as being exposed to inflation, losing money in a bank account or if you keep it at home it will be stolen by nosy family members.

Some people choose to save fiat money because they do not have more knowledge about money itself, if they want to learn about money I'm pretty sure they will choose to invest rather than save.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 10:46:28 PM

saving and investment both have importance in a people life, because if you invested all of your money then if suddenly you need to money when you will suffer,
so saving is also very important, and it will be very helpful when you will face trouble. I am investing 60% and rest of the money for saving, although saving is loses because of inflation.

If you know that you don't have money to take care of yourself, then you should not invest in the first place because if you do, you will later sell your investment at a loss because you must need it sometimes, and if you don't have money, you will go back to your investment and sell it at a loss. So the thing is that before you invest, you must get some basic things that you will need even after your investment so that you won't go back and sell your investment.

However, 60% of your income isn't that much for you. I don't know how much income is, but I think 60% will be enough, so just make sure you are investing the amount you can afford to lose and keep the remaining money for other basic things. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Barikui1

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 05:12:38 AM

For quite some time now we have been hearing about savings and most people who are working in some oil firm or some civil servants so much believe on saving and their pension. What if those savings are turned into investment what do you think could be their results by now extremely rich or wealth?
No wonder teacher or lecturers are not wealthy due to their this mentality of thinking we hardly finds out a very wealth teacher across or locality.

For long have been around here seems like people who belongs to this world think much of investment than savings while the real world focuses more on savings but if I could recall correctly, any money in savings doesn't yield and add to the account while investment is what gives us money or profits at every end of the day week or month irrespective of how little it could be it's better to have investment than savings.

What do you think?

Personally to me, I actually think that in as much as savings of fiat is not a bad thing, it's actually not a good thing to do in this present economy, because their is an enemy to any money being saved up, and that enemy is inflation, just imagine if you are saving for retirement purpose as a civil servants, before the time of retirement, that money you are saving will not have the same value you expected it to be, because inflation has reduced the value.

So the best way to save money is to invest it in anything that appreciate in value overtime, something like Bitcoin, gold, diamond and land, because by doing so, before the time of retirement, your investment will definitely yield dividend for you, because those asset I mentioned appreciate in value overtime, and even if you decide to sell it then, you wouldn't sell at a lower price, you will sell at the current market price, which will be very much profitable for you.

AirtelBuzz

Activity: 210
Merit: 231

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 05:39:42 AM

I like both saving and investing. There are many of us working businessmen and laborers who have their own money making side from which they earn money and save some amount of money apart from family expenses. Many people prefer to keep their savings in the bank. However, I feel that both banking and investing have their own benefits and risks. Just like if you keep your savings in the bank, if the bank goes bankrupt, you may face financial loss, just like if you invest, if your investment loses, you may also suffer financial loss. Maybe doing both requires courage and the strength to take risks. But those who have no investment experience prefer to deposit their money in bank because they get annual interest from there

angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 07:37:13 AM

I like both saving and investing. There are many of us working businessmen and laborers who have their own money making side from which they earn money and save some amount of money apart from family expenses. Many people prefer to keep their savings in the bank. However, I feel that both banking and investing have their own benefits and risks. Just like if you keep your savings in the bank, if the bank goes bankrupt, you may face financial loss, just like if you invest, if your investment loses, you may also suffer financial loss. Maybe doing both requires courage and the strength to take risks. But those who have no investment experience prefer to deposit their money in bank because they get annual interest from there

Same here! actually it's better to have both of them specially now that we need to be financial literate, if we have spare money that we can use as an investment, then go. sometimes we need to take a risk but always remember that we need to carefully research about the platform before we proceed in investing our money.  Keeping our money in bank as a savings is needed to, because we need to have a money in times of emergency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FortuneFollower

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 10:18:59 AM

Same here! actually it's better to have both of them specially now that we need to be financial literate, if we have spare money that we can use as an investment, then go. sometimes we need to take a risk but always remember that we need to carefully research about the platform before we proceed in investing our money.  Keeping our money in bank as a savings is needed to, because we need to have a money in times of emergency.

Im with you. The choice between saving and investing is a significant one. Savings, while safer, often don't keep pace with inflation, meaning the real value of your money could diminish over time. Investing, on the other hand, offers the potential for your money to grow, although it comes with risks. The key might lie in balance to allocate resources between saving for security and investing for growth. Wealth generation often requires a shift from purely saving to smartly investing, adapting strategies as one's financial situation evolves.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 02:07:52 PM

Yes, these two things are very important. After all, investment aims to improve our financial situation. In fact, rich people also do this, and to this day, investments are still very valuable. In fact, people are competing to find investment places that have great potential. Meanwhile, saving is also important. By saving, we have money that we can use in an emergency, or maybe when we want something. In other cases, people have large amounts of savings to take advantage of the interest given by banks. However, I feel that both of these aspects should be present. If we have a small salary, then try to save little by little, and when we find an investment that makes it possible to earn money there, then we can invest using these savings.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 09:34:27 PM

Yes, these two things are very important. After all, investment aims to improve our financial situation. In fact, rich people also do this, and to this day, investments are still very valuable. In fact, people are competing to find investment places that have great potential. Meanwhile, saving is also important. By saving, we have money that we can use in an emergency, or maybe when we want something. In other cases, people have large amounts of savings to take advantage of the interest given by banks. However, I feel that both of these aspects should be present. If we have a small salary, then try to save little by little, and when we find an investment that makes it possible to earn money there, then we can invest using these savings.
It is really that totally correlated to each other on which savings act as an emergency fund at the same time it would really be that something that could be used whenever you do decide on making out some investment or business or on whatever you do have plans in mind. We do all strive for having a better life via having that better finances on which these things could really be only acquired on the time that you would really be
able to have that kind of success towards your investment. Savings would really be having that kind of role when it comes to this situation. It would really be just that depending on how smart you have made up yourself on doing such thing on where there are really those people who are really that not mindful on taking up some risks and wont really be doing any further step for them to make their lives even more better.
It is really just that there are people who are really that not that loving on taking up some risks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 09:47:01 PM

It's better to have both savings and investments. You have to be assured that you have money for some purpose that you haven't seen so your savings is going to work with that. While for your cash flow, it's best to have investments as they will work out as your additional money and much better if they're passive income and they're contributing a lot to your monthly income and that's why you don't have to choose any of them because they're both important.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gaza13

Activity: 490
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 05:03:43 AM

In my opinion, it would be a shame if those who work with large incomes and have enough to live on a daily basis, do not want to invest and trust their fiat pension funds. This means that in my opinion they don't understand the concept of fiat money, which every year experiences problems, namely inflation and depreciation problems. I don't know what is on their mind, maybe if they invest in one of the instruments, whether it's shares or crypto, they are afraid of losing their money if they invest there or get information. that investment is much more dangerous, many people experience losses there.

As I got older, I only understood what my previous teachers taught me. In my opinion, the concept they teach is wrong, namely saving, saving and saving, and they don't teach us how to get or own an asset and make a profit from it. And now I am much bolder in looking at the future by investing in crypto, namely Bitcoin, and for daily life I need 20 percent of my income every month.

AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 63

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 07:50:47 AM

What do you think?

I believe if those people who still saved their money with banks or government owned bodies knew about these investment opportunities where you hodl and watch your money grow in the long run, they probably won't be on the idea of saving anymore. What I think is that they lack information about these investment ideas and for those who knows about them but still prefer to save their money may just be ignorant and unwise.
Most times, peoples wrong mentality and beliefs about these online Investments has created hindrance for many investment opportunities that has come their way which might have changed their lives for good. They feel and think that anything that has to do with online investment are scams so they prefer to just save their money in banks. Unfortunately, while they think their money are saved in banks, these banks loans our their money and make good profits off them annually and give them no interest in return. So it would be better to start making the right choices that may affect ones future positively.

I feel the same way too that they may probably lack information that their savings can actually be stored somewhere for investments with the potentialities of yielding them incomes.
Most of those categorized mentioned persons by the Op such as the teachers and the civil servants are ignorant to certain advanced developments due to their inability to adopt new technologies. They're usually felt unsafe within the society when it gets to do with the fianances. They're probably awkward to advancements or they're literally ignorant to explore with the system.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
KiaKia

Activity: 672
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 11:08:20 AM

saving money is actually a loss because the value of your money the purchasing power of your money will decrease due to inflation. because the value of inflation is always higher than the value of bank interest. so saving money is actually a loss not a gain.
So investing and saving is good and good which one is of course investing is better than saving.
iam preffer investment if compare saving
I do savings and the best savings are carried out in the short term for investment purposes, I don't see any reason to save money on the long run.

If you have to save you need to be smart, save for some time and use that money to invest, I can remember when I saved up some money to purchase my first Bitcoin Asic miner and now that's bringing me some BTC straight into my cold wallet every day.

I have this crazy mindset of having at least 1 BTC in my wallet and with extra satoshis been earned every day it will make the journey as quicker one.

If we know how to use money right we can never have a poor finance life.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 01:30:15 PM

What do you think?

I believe if those people who still saved their money with banks or government owned bodies knew about these investment opportunities where you hodl and watch your money grow in the long run, they probably won't be on the idea of saving anymore. What I think is that they lack information about these investment ideas and for those who knows about them but still prefer to save their money may just be ignorant and unwise.
Most times, peoples wrong mentality and beliefs about these online Investments has created hindrance for many investment opportunities that has come their way which might have changed their lives for good. They feel and think that anything that has to do with online investment are scams so they prefer to just save their money in banks. Unfortunately, while they think their money are saved in banks, these banks loans our their money and make good profits off them annually and give them no interest in return. So it would be better to start making the right choices that may affect ones future positively.

I feel the same way too that they may probably lack information that their savings can actually be stored somewhere for investments with the potentialities of yielding them incomes.
Most of those categorized mentioned persons by the Op such as the teachers and the civil servants are ignorant to certain advanced developments due to their inability to adopt new technologies. They're usually felt unsafe within the society when it gets to do with the fianances. They're probably awkward to advancements or they're literally ignorant to explore with the system.

Setting up can be a good thing if one is reinvesting the savings into a potential asset. Because everyone may not have enough funds to invest, so a good amount can be managed for investment by accumulating money gradually. But if one wants to save only for his future then he must be wrong because inflation will never give the true value of the savings. So savings may fail over time. Because the value of money will decrease day by day

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1551
Merit: 157

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 11:57:53 PM

not everyone has good knowledge when investing, there are people who can easily choose a good investment instrument for them, but there are also those who have difficulty choosing it. and again, there are also people who don't want their money to decrease, since investing carries the risk that your money could decrease in value, because their goal is to save regularly, so they prefer to save compared to investing.

so there are several reasons people prefer to save compared to investing, because they think they are not suitable for investing. even though it could give them the potential to gain more profits.
Maybe you are right that everyone does not know well about investing but you also need to remember that nowadays if you want to have enough knowledge you can open your cell phone and learn either on social media or in articles it will be very easy for us to learn to understand investing, in fact my personal view is that saving money in fiat form is much more risky, such as being exposed to inflation, losing money in a bank account or if you keep it at home it will be stolen by nosy family members.

Some people choose to save fiat money because they do not have more knowledge about money itself, if they want to learn about money I'm pretty sure they will choose to invest rather than save.
People receive unequal education about money, so the majority out there only know how to increase their money, all they have to do is save, even though the best way to make money consistently and for a long time is by investing

but we have to be grateful for the current technological developments, we can find out about anything easily just by searching through a search platform like Google, lazy people will definitely only walk around with their limited knowledge but those who are wise will definitely increase their insight.  them by finding out how to wisely invest

junder

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 05:25:05 AM

In my opinion, it would be a shame if those who work with large incomes and have enough to live on a daily basis, do not want to invest and trust their fiat pension funds. This means that in my opinion they don't understand the concept of fiat money, which every year experiences problems, namely inflation and depreciation problems. I don't know what is on their mind, maybe if they invest in one of the instruments, whether it's shares or crypto, they are afraid of losing their money if they invest there or get information. that investment is much more dangerous, many people experience losses there.

As I got older, I only understood what my previous teachers taught me. In my opinion, the concept they teach is wrong, namely saving, saving and saving, and they don't teach us how to get or own an asset and make a profit from it. And now I am much bolder in looking at the future by investing in crypto, namely Bitcoin, and for daily life I need 20 percent of my income every month.

with those who have large incomes but don't want to invest, I'm sure it's because they have their own reasons, whether it's fear of loss or something, but I don't think it's a problem either, because not everyone invests even though they have a lot of money. Because even to invest there are several aspects that must be prepared carefully, it is impossible to invest without the slightest knowledge. because if that's the case what happens is just a loss. but even so, I am sure that those who have enough money will definitely have good thinking in managing their finances. One of them is by saving at the bank.

However, what we have to pay attention to is that we ourselves must at least be able to set aside some of the income we generate for savings, because in my opinion not investing is not a problem because not everyone is interested in that. but what is clear is that we have to be able to save for our future, because our life in the future depends on us running it ourselves. and indeed I think that all parents must teach their children to save from an early age. So in my opinion, saving must be done, but with investment it is not completely like that, even before we make an investment, in my opinion we have to save, having savings helps the investment that is carried out so that it is not disturbed.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 05:43:14 AM

with those who have large incomes but don't want to invest, I'm sure it's because they have their own reasons, whether it's fear of loss or something,

Anyone scared to invest would not be able to secure their future.
Investing has risks and anyone can try to mitigate these risks if they had just studied about them.

Yes there is a chance of losing but it’s not like gambling where you will put your entire fate into chance. You can avoid losing.

One of them is by saving at the bank.

It’s not really advisable to save all your money in the bank as it will just decrease in value so at the end of the day it is really better to invest them instead.

Outhue

Activity: 826
Merit: 445

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 07:19:48 AM

saving money is actually a loss because the value of your money the purchasing power of your money will decrease due to inflation. because the value of inflation is always higher than the value of bank interest. so saving money is actually a loss not a gain.
So investing and saving is good and good which one is of course investing is better than saving.
iam preffer investment if compare saving
That is if the person holds on to the Fiat for a long period of time, I can remember my father doing the same when he was young like he told me, he was able to build his first house using a savings account and it worked, he bought some properties using savings.

Things have changed a lot today though, to build a house easily now requires a good amount of money and that can be done with investments instead of savings only.

Thanks to the existence of Bitcoin and crypto, investments have never been this better, I still save money today for some reasons, like emergencies and bill settlement but I am more into investment as it gives me better positivity in returns.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 196

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 03:41:10 PM

What do you think?
Saving will not be able to help us to beat inflation because the benefits we get are very small and the value will continue to decrease due to inflation, so if you want to have a better economy in the future, investment is the right choice, but you still have to save because savings are an emergency fund, because if you only focus on investing without having savings, it is very likely that you will sell your investment at a loss or have not achieved the desired maximum profit because the investment is for the long term, more than five years, the benefits you will get are very good compared to if it is only one or two years.
So I believe in both, and doing both is much better for our financial future.

Exactly, savings does not not help inflationary situation but investment does, when investment is I place different things are bound to happen, things like job sustenance and security, the economy of such nation will be strong to the extent of surviving inflation and economic woes, it is advisable to invest as an individual even though you want to save let it be that you have invested much because saving is just temporal to solve emergency stuff but investment is a long term asset that can be given to your generation to come, so for me investment is the best approach to successfully build and sustain wealth, when you save, you may likely become poor because your savings may not have interest rate and once there is a financial crisis your money may lose value and you won't recover from it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: