Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin now?  (Read 783 times)
DirtyDriver (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 09:00:35 PM

Which altcoin shoud I be carefully looking at now as BTC goes a little down, do yoiu think..=?? Anything interesting in the trading platforms moving up against the other trend..??

Got an eye wide open on something very interesting right now, bnut don't know what you guys would  say about this at the moment...  Shocked)

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
R100K-Martin-Lunger

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2024, 09:23:08 PM

Well, BTC is surely down, but it won’t stay that way. So keep the faith strong, OP! As far as good altcoins go, you can check out SOL, ETH, ADA, DOT, AVAX, etc. I did my research on the ones that promise to be profitable this year. You can check it out here: https://r100k.com/blog/which-altcoins-will-explode-in-2024
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 09:25:00 PM

If you are familiar with Solana, then I think you should invest in it. Solana is making a good move in the market, and added to that, Solana is being used in different projects, or Solana has projects that are becoming more expensive, and yeah, Solana is, I think, one of the safest alt coins to invest in, as it has been proven. You could also do ETH, which is, I can say, the second-highest price in crypto currency. It always follows when bitcoin is either moving up or down, but of course, be careful with trading or investing in altcoins as they are subject to dips as the investors are only thinking about selling their stocks as they see the price of their altcoins increase. It's okay to try and trade altcoins; just stay away from memes and shitcoins, although they can be profitable at times, but not for trading.

Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 10:35:51 PM

Got an eye wide open on something very interesting right now, bnut don't know what you guys would  say about this at the moment...  Shocked)

Look, if there is a specific coin you have in mind, tell us about it and we can chat.  But that vague Im watching something interesting talk doesnt get us anywhere.  You gotta be more specific than that my friend.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2024, 11:13:16 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2024, 12:23:26 PM by kentrolla

There are couple of them which has already been on surge but we have also seen dip when the value of Bitcoin dips. I would say let's stick to the Altcoins like ETH and SOL which has proven its worth more than once and maybe a small portion of investment should go to any other altcoins may be a newer one like world coin.

This is my personal opinion and DYOR before making any decision and don't just go by public opinion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile
March 15, 2024, 11:41:55 PM

Which altcoin shoud I be carefully looking at now as BTC goes a little down, do yoiu think..=?? Anything interesting in the trading platforms moving up against the other trend..??

BTC is down but doesn't look like it will be for long. You might be looking at a bit of a downside as Bitcoin goes down but I think you can see Ethereum, Solana Dogecoin, Cardano Binance coin as Bitcoin goes down. If you can track and invest in all these coins, then in the next bull season or when the market rises, the price of all these coins will also improve along with Bitcoin. But I am not asking you to be modest you can analyze with your precious time.

Bureau

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 05:43:41 AM

These two altcoins are not stopping even if Bitcoin is in red. BNB and SOL, you can check their graphs and compare them with the graph of Bitcoin. These two are on the verge of reaching their ATH wherein BNB might reach faster than SOL. Both have strong fundamentals and great volumes and both are outperforming Ethereum in the current market. I think if someone is looking for a good return form a trusted altcoin then they should look into these two coins for now.

pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 05:49:42 AM

If you are familiar with Solana, then I think you should invest in it. Solana is making a good move in the market, and added to that, Solana is being used in different projects, or Solana has projects that are becoming more expensive, and yeah, Solana is, I think, one of the safest alt coins to invest in, as it has been proven. You could also do ETH, which is, I can say, the second-highest price in crypto currency. It always follows when bitcoin is either moving up or down, but of course, be careful with trading or investing in altcoins as they are subject to dips as the investors are only thinking about selling their stocks as they see the price of their altcoins increase. It's okay to try and trade altcoins; just stay away from memes and shitcoins, although they can be profitable at times, but not for trading.
Solana is a good pick but there's others that might do you good, memecoins aren't that bad, definitely stay away from shitcoins but the only problem is that you're going to need to know if it's a shitcoin or not because at first glance especially those with active Twitter and Discord groups of crypto are making it difficult for someone to know if it's a shitcoin or not. Meme coins could make you or break you as they're not really worried of having a utility at all and the only upside is that people are stupid and they find those coins funny so they're going to buy a lot of them. ETH is my best pick when it comes to altcoins since it's the 2nd most popular, I can never go wrong with it even though a lot of people don't believe in ETH.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 05:56:26 AM

With the current situation of the market, I think SOLANA altcoins are growing. I do think that there are a lot of opportunities in Solana, and knowing that it could replace the current leading coin when it comes to smart contracts, Ethereum. With its cheaper fees a lot of coins can grow.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoWODL

Activity: 224
Merit: 216

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 06:05:54 AM

Got an eye wide open on something very interesting right now, bnut don't know what you guys would  say about this at the moment...  Shocked)

The price of Bitcoin is currently falling slightly but it seems that the price of Bitcoin will rise further from here before the Bitcoin Halving. When the bullish season starts in the market the price of all coins increases so currently the bullish season is going on in the market as a result of which the price of all other alt coins including Bitcoin is increasing in the market. We all know that the price of alt coins depends on the up and down of Bitcoin price. Many times it is seen that when the price of Bitcoin increases the price of alt coins increases and when the price of Bitcoin decreases the price of alt coins decreases. But a recent interesting thing is that currently the price of Bitcoin has increased to a high level and set a new record. Its subsequent Bitcoin price has seen a slight correction but BNB Coin price continues to rise as before. So if you want to invest then don't hesitate to invest BNB coins at this time. Moreover you can also choose other alt coins for investment those alt coins are Solna, Ethereum, these coins can be the best alt coins for investment.

leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 08:13:59 AM

Well, BTC is surely down, but it won’t stay that way. So keep the faith strong, OP! As far as good altcoins go, you can check out SOL, ETH, ADA, DOT, AVAX, etc. I did my research on the ones that promise to be profitable this year. You can check it out here: https://r100k.com/blog/which-altcoins-will-explode-in-2024
All the altcoins you mentioned still have good reputation and good demand in the market so they can do very well in coming days. so op can invest in them if he wants. Investing is a lot of risk, but if you want to gain, you have to take risk.  Cryptocurrency is able to give many times more profit than other investments so if op can afford it he can easily invest here.  And since the future of these is good, investors can get good profit if they invest for long term

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kelward

Activity: 378
Merit: 230

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 08:44:21 AM

With the current situation of the market, I think SOLANA altcoins are growing. I do think that there are a lot of opportunities in Solana, and knowing that it could replace the current leading coin when it comes to smart contracts, Ethereum. With its cheaper fees a lot of coins can grow.

I think that since the last quarter of last year Solana, is gaining massive trust in the crypto space, so I can say that it's going in pair with Ethereum, as the topmost altcoins to invest money in this bull run, so I'll put my money in these two for a guaranteed ROI when they reach their new ATH. Let's not take anything away from Bitcoin, it remains their king, despite the momentory price dump, I believe that it'll still hit the anticipated $150k price in the peak of it's bull run, so I wouldn't panic about it, so far I'm hodling for the long term.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 08:50:46 AM

No, unfortunately, we don't have any altcoin in mind, maybe try posting in the Altcoin board, for sure though, many are going to shill for the altcoins that they hold. It could make you rich or not, but who knows? Still up to you, to research.

As for Bitcoin being down, it's just like that, we can't move in a parabolic rise, maybe there could be negative news that make investors nervous and sell. Or simply profit taking is taking place. In any case, we have bounce back already and I think we will be in the $70k'ish again.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3625

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 09:35:07 AM

It has not been confirmed that the price of Bitcoin will continue in the correction direction, as the $69,000, which was a long-term resistance level, has now turned into a support level, and it is difficult to break it to levels less than $65,000 or below. Therefore, until the upward momentum ends, there will be no clear change. As for the best altcoin, many may recommend SOL to you because of the high price, but I see that L2 tokens are the ones that will have a long-term upward trend, crypto exchange tokens will have a lesser impact.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 12:12:24 PM

Altcoins are risky for investment and trading but if you love altcoins, you can filter the market and find strong ones.

Find strong altcoins when Bitcoin dips and you will see altcoins that recover strongest shortly after Bitcoin dip. These altcoins potentially will give you good profit when Bitcoin returns to its upward or side way.

Altcoins that perform weak after a Bitcoin dip will not likely give you good profit in future.
Abu-Naim

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 01:02:30 PM

Most of them have already recovered as bitcoin gets recovers after some time.
Sol, BNB, ARB and other coins are promising depending on the once you see as the best for you based on your research.
I am only completely stable on bitcoin but I do take profit in other coins I have invested in because I didn’t completely trust altcoins that much.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Fara Chan

Activity: 1288
Merit: 516

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 01:27:45 PM

Altcoins that are more worthy of your attention right now are BNB, ETH and Solana. Meanwhile, for altcoins like memes, you can look at Pepe and Doge because both of them have also followed the price increase cycle so far and have also had price corrections in the past two days. However, for altcoins such as BNB, ETH and Solana, you can rely on them in bull market conditions because these altcoins also very often follow the increase in the price of Bitcoin in the market. So I guess all those altcoins won't be bad if you are willing to pay attention to them and take them for short term trading.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 03:23:28 PM

There are so many altcoins now top-listed in the market that it can be said whether they are good to hold long-term in reality. It's up to you to choose which of the top 20 you want to buy. Just the top 10 in my opinion are Ada, Matic, Bnb, Tao, Doge, Pep, Bonk, Xrp, Arb, and Sol.

These are just my choices that, in my opinion, will actually be released in the coming future, to be honest, but there are others out there that I haven't mentioned that I know if there is still potential.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
|MINER|

Activity: 1106
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 05:06:15 PM

The price of Bitcoin rose by a lot.  Many art coins also rose in price.  But that's a few.  It is assumed that if the price of Bitcoin falls, then the price of altcoin will continue to rise.  Those who missed this Bitcoin season are looking forward to the alt coin season.  It is believed that the alt coin season is coming.  Then ethereum, BnB, solana are those who are investing or will be expected to benefit. Besides there are many other alt coins.  One can also invest in the ones that are doing very well lately.  But it is better not to mention other art coins.  Better to invest in Ethereum, BnB and Salana for the season.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
sokani

Activity: 518
Merit: 434

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2024, 06:22:41 PM

You don't need to wait for the bottom before you buy Bitcoin, just take a position and hodl or be doing DCA. About the best altcoin to invest right now, I'm keeping an eye on a number of altcoins but Solana is the top among my list. At this time last year, it was sold at $25 but right now it's trading at $187. With many projects launching on the solana network, in few years to come I expect the price to fire up.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████