Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The bad habit of business in Nigeria  (Read 186 times)
babagem1 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2024, 11:22:41 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2024, 02:34:14 AM by babagem1

Some of us has been blaming people selling at market because of the rates price of things is going high every single day, yes that is true because I have found out that most of the people that is selling in our country take advantage of the rate of dollar even when they are selling. They increase the price as long as they have heard that Dollar has gone up, they also increase the price of what they are selling like the people producing Garri.This is a very popular food in Nigeria that we produce here and order varieties of food that I may not mention. they always take advantage of the price of dollar as long as Doller has gone up.And also increase the price of what they sell, even when it is been produced in Nigeria I don’t see the reason why food like plantain yan ETC, we all know that we have a lot of food that is been produced in Nigeria and Doller has affected it a lot. Are you telling me that is because of the price of transportation? that is not true because the price has technically increased from the villages that we buy this food from, which is totally wrong please I am really worried on how business owners treat us in our country, if Doller has really gone up what is the next option? is to find a way to produce whatever we are shipping from overseas here in our country and the cost will be reduced so many people can’t afford it because I am thinking that the rate of dollar affect the import and  exporter, they no  longer capable to import, because after selling the product, they already have, and convert to dollar they find out that it has no value, even when they have really make profit from what they have sold already. The option is producing in our country to make things cheaper but our citizen are very stubborn. If you want to make the country better, the only option is to crash the country currency so that the citizen will not be able to import and will focus on what we can produce. This is the strategy I have found out that our government is using but many people don’t really know.
I will be so glad if we can talk about this maybe I am wrong, right.
Hatchy

Activity: 448
Merit: 503

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 01:20:50 AM

I will be so glad if we can talk about this maybe I am wrong, right,

Hello mate. I guess you are new to the forum and still don't understand anything on how things works. Why bother yourself creating low quality posts and also spamming when you should be learning and taking your time to understand better the forum?. Yes it's nice to see that your want to take part in the discussions also but from the looks of your post history, you don't understand how to make quality post but instead you ignore that and are just randomly posting without even knowing how or even cared to ask.

Your previous post, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5489194.msg63816887#msg63816887 having the same title could have been edited, instead of creating a new one which I consider spamming. You have to lock one of them now, since the mistake is already done. Please I want you to go through some important post, on how to create quality post on the forum. You can use the search bar at the top of the forum page. Also you may want to read this thread on a campaign for local board quality posts
Campaign to improve posting quality for local boards(NAIJA)

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Makus

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2024, 04:24:08 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2024, 08:17:34 PM by Makus

Hello mate. I guess you are new to the forum and still don't understand anything on how things works. Why bother yourself creating low quality posts and also spamming when you should be learning and taking your time to understand better the forum?.

Baba thank you very much, na my mind na you just talk so, I no understand why the op come Bitcointalk finish, after seeing the name of the forum, e just decide say na about business e just wan dey talk, e come create 2 thread wey they almost related not too far from each other. Op be so we dey do things for this forum oo, the soul purpose of the forum na to discuss about Bitcoin, but when you get other valuable information wey fit benefit the next person we dey also welcome that one for local board. But as a newbie I no suggestions make you start to dey follow those wey don sabi waka for this forum, I expect your post to be Bitcoin related, until when you don dey fit interact with Bitcoin general group then you don get enough experience to make quality post even if na off topic.

And you are not advised to make another post when the first one never get enough comments within that small time frame.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
babagem1 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2024, 09:41:06 AM

Hello mate. I guess you are new to the forum and still don't understand anything on how things works. Why bother yourself creating low quality posts and also spamming when you should be learning and taking your time to understand better the forum?.

Baba thank you very much, na my mind na you just talk so, I no understand why the op come Bitcointalk finish, after seeing the name of the forum, e just decide say na about business e just wan dey talk, e come create 2 thread wey they almost related not too far from each other. Op be so we dey do things for this forum oo, the soul purpose of the forum na to discuss about Bitcoin, but when you get other valuable information wey fit benefit the next person we dey also welcome that one for local board. But as a newbie I no suggestions make you start to dey follow those wey don sabi waka for this forum, I expect your post to be Bitcoin related, until when you don dey fit interact with Bitcoin general group then you don get enough experience to make quality post even if na off topic.

And you are advised to make another post when the first one never get enough comments within that small time frame.

Baba I just talk my mind and I no mean to upset anybody, I no come know why owner won kill me put for just true wey I talk, everybody already know how people wey Dey do business for Nigeria Dey behave, each time wey dollar rise then say their food price don go up meanwhile no be dollar then Dey spend to produce, everything  but then Dey kill us with high price E no go well at all.
Na person wey understand waiting I mean go comment for this my topic.
I make mistake for my post because of network wahala wey Dey everywhere and I don tell moderator to delete one of the posts wey error Dey.
If waiting I talk na lie come and tell me make I follow you talk again and ask you one or two question.
Makus

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2024, 08:27:04 PM

Baba I just talk my mind and I no mean to upset anybody, I no come know why owner won kill me put for just true wey I talk, everybody already know how people wey Dey do business for Nigeria Dey behave, each time wey dollar rise then say their food price don go up meanwhile no be dollar then Dey spend to produce, everything  but then Dey kill us with high price E no go well at all.
I make mistake for my post because of network wahala wey Dey everywhere and I don tell moderator to delete one of the posts wey error Dey.
If waiting I talk na lie come and tell me make I follow you talk again and ask you one or two question.

E be like say all the things wey I talk no one enter your ear. A say this forum na mainly for Bitcoin discussion, but most time for local board here we dey deviate small dey talk about other things. But you as a newbie e no good make you start to dey make off topic posts because e go reduce your account reputation.

Then to the main fact. You no just dey share your thoughts or talk true. Since you no like am the easy way, make I tell you plainly so that e no ho be like say I just dey carry talk, like this na spam you dey spam, because we don see this kind of thread more than twice for this local since wey dollar start to increase anyhow. So you making another of that same kind of post, na spam you dey spam, and you fit chop tag because of that one.

The best thing to do now na to just lock this your thread, if you look your bottom left you go see lock topic, use am lock your thread before person knack you spammers tag.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 77

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 06:40:08 PM

Some of us has been blaming people selling at market because of the rates price of things is going high every single day, yes that is true because I have found out that most of the people that is selling in our country take advantage of the rate of dollar even when they are selling. They increase the price as long as they have heard that Dollar has gone up, they also increase the price of what they are selling like the people producing Garri.This is a very popular food in Nigeria that we produce here and order varieties of food that I may not mention. they always take advantage of the price of dollar as long as Doller has gone up.And also increase the price of what they sell, even when it is been produced in Nigeria I don’t see the reason why food like plantain yan ETC, we all know that we have a lot of food that is been produced in Nigeria and Doller has affected it a lot. Are you telling me that is because of the price of transportation? that is not true because the price has technically increased from the villages that we buy this food from, which is totally wrong please I am really worried on how business owners treat us in our country, if Doller has really gone up what is the next option? is to find a way to produce whatever we are shipping from overseas here in our country and the cost will be reduced so many people can’t afford it because I am thinking that the rate of dollar affect the import and  exporter, they no  longer capable to import, because after selling the product, they already have, and convert to dollar they find out that it has no value, even when they have really make profit from what they have sold already. The option is producing in our country to make things cheaper but our citizen are very stubborn. If you want to make the country better, the only option is to crash the country currency so that the citizen will not be able to import and will focus on what we can produce. This is the strategy I have found out that our government is using but many people don’t really know.

It's also important to understand unpredictable implications of reducing a country's currency. One concern is that it may lead to price increases as the cost of imported products rises. This may harm individuals who rely on imported products such as medicine or other basic necessities. Another issue is that it may result in the movement of capital, as both investors and companies seek stronger currencies outside of the country. They might also help enterprises move into domestic manufacturing, though as you noted, this can be tough if people are unwilling to change. It's a complex problem, and then may be no quick fix.
odunybiz

Activity: 658
Merit: 122

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 10:31:53 PM

Dollar has a long way to affect local product. We can just say they are local products and dollar shouldn't have effect on them. Farmers directly or indirectly still make use of imported materials within their farm. And never forget that during inflation, increase in price go round within the nation. Is it the same price that we hire tractors last 2 year that we still hire it today? Farmers also needs to pay some bills before harvest and if those goes up then it will affect the price of their products.

babagem1 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 02:14:51 AM

E be like say all the things wey I talk no one enter your ear. A say this forum na mainly for Bitcoin discussion, but most time for local board here we dey deviate small dey talk about other things. But you as a newbie e no good make you start to dey make off topic posts because e go reduce your account reputation.

Then to the main fact. You no just dey share your thoughts or talk true. Since you no like am the easy way, make I tell you plainly so that e no ho be like say I just dey carry talk, like this na spam you dey spam, because we don see this kind of thread more than twice for this local since wey dollar start to increase anyhow. So you making another of that same kind of post, na spam you dey spam, and you fit chop tag because of that one.

The best thing to do now na to just lock this your thread, if you look your bottom left you go see lock topic, use am lock your thread before person knack you spammers tag.
Omo no be Nigeria bord be this? So I no fit post waiting I like and talk waiting Dey my mind Abi?
Oya no vex so, I no won argue with you make you no come carry me for mind. E don do. Sorry sir
Barikui1

Activity: 238
Merit: 181

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 04:03:44 AM

Omo no be Nigeria bord be this? So I no fit post waiting I like and talk waiting Dey my mind Abi?
Oya no vex so, I no won argue with you make you no come carry me for mind. E don do. Sorry sir

See guy man, the major problem wey you dey get here is that, you dy listen to reply, instead of listening to understand first, because by the look of things, you no even understand wetin @makus and @hatchy dey tlk, I no know if you dey understand our pigin well, but wetin Dem mean is that, this thread don plenty for our naija board, people been don talk about something like this, almost like 3 to 6 people, so wetin you surpose do na to go comment under those existing post, instead of creating a new one, Because as you create new one so, na spamming we dey call am here, try to listen to understand and stop to dey listen to reply, because e get why.

Makus

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 04:51:34 AM

The fact say na Nigerian board no mean say na anything wey you think of na you go post, this forum no be regular social media platforms, if to say you know the value of this forum, if person advise you concerning your post you go take correction ASAP.

Anyway Sha I nor dey vex again, I just thank God say you don learn, because if to say you still dey ague na there problem for dey, because for this place if you tell person say e dey wrong come tell am em fault e supposed to compose emself make the change instead of to ague.

Just lock the thread

See guy man, the major problem wey you dey get here is that, you dy listen to reply, instead of listening to understand first, because by the look of things, you no even understand wetin @makus and @hatchy dey tlk, I no know if you dey understand our pigin well, but wetin Dem mean is that, this thread don plenty for our naija board, people been don talk about something like this, almost like 3 to 6 people, so wetin you surpose do na to go comment under those existing post, instead of creating a new one, Because as you create new one so, na spamming we dey call am here, try to listen to understand and stop to dey listen to reply, because e get why.

Baba thank you for the explaining, at least if e no understand my own, this one explain everything clearly. E nor know say na help I dey help am, because when you do this kind thing for general board, them go criticize motivation to post commot for your body. If e no take time you fit use vex say you nor go dey come forum again sef.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AmaGold70

Activity: 67
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 07:36:04 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

They increase the price as long as they have heard that Dollar has gone up, they also increase the price of what they are selling like the people producing Garri.
It is really bad, most things we produce in our backyard has been affected by Dollar as if it was imported, even quantity of bitterleaf for soups has been affected too, business owners are just being ridiculous. But if we think about it in another angle we will understand that the high price of fuel is one of the major problem we have affecting the prices of raw foods like rice, beans etc we don't expect a business owner to spend a huge amount on transportation and expect a decrease in price but most of these business owners are extremely extorting from us the consumers.

And you are advised to make another post when the first one never get enough comments within that small time frame.

Hey buddy, next time I think you should take correction than trying to argue to prove nothing, what you did was spamming and they are only trying to correct you here in the local board so you won't make the same mistake in other boards because I've been going through other boards and trust me mate you wouldn't want to be tagged as a spammer, @hatchy pointed out that you are a newbie hence the mistake and you should understand that they meant no harm.
Nonstop_H

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 07:43:37 PM

[/quote\]

Selling expired product is a very bad habit of a business, most business men and women take that chance to have excess gain on thier business, let me take for instance if something is worth 70naira they will probably make it 100naira to have double interest which is also a bad habit of a business.
Nonstop_H

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 06:16:09 AM

[/quote\]

Selling expired product is a very bad habit of a business, most business men and women take that chance to have excess gain on thier business, for instance if something is worth 70naira they will probably make it 100naira to have double interest which is also a bad habit of a business.
Claudeake

Activity: 79
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:32:57 PM

Your arguments on the thorny situation of the economic downturn of the country Nigeria is highly pathetic in all ramifications. Though, the dollar factors are part of the woes, yet the government and those of the business community could be held responsible for the inconveniences caused in the nation.
What the government of Nigeria would have done was to put certain measures on ground. The capital expenditures of the budget would have gotten a certain larger percentage to assist commercial farmers for massive production of goods and services, at best for exports. This shows that sufficient products would have saturated the domestic market to deal with artificial scarcity.
Again, a strong political will to direct the activities of a consumer protection society, a body created to control abnormal rises of prices of goods and services in the nation.
If these are done in Nigeria, the situation would be pleasant for all social classes.
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 812
Merit: 196

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 08:10:52 PM

... If you want to make the country better, the only option is to crash the country currency so that the citizen will not be able to import and will focus on what we can produce. This is the strategy I have found out that our government is using but many people don’t really know.

If I can understand you correctly, you are referring to inflation. That is, the government has increased interest rates and removed subsidy, also they have not increased minimum wage or made improvement to the salary structure yet the dollar is mostly still being used for international trades including imports and exports with its exchange rate to the Naira almost nearing #2k.
 Oh yes, the Naira might get up to #2k to a dollar and it is just a hunch incase you wondering if I saw any signal of such anywhere.

Well, there's the talk of this country adopting the BRICS currency so as to ease the worsening economy but before that happens, if we make do with alternatives and patronize homemade goods more, maybe we would have helped to better the economic situation to an extent that the price of things will become cheap because they are readily available in surplus supply.

Gideon66

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 08:47:56 PM

Yes there are all made in Nigeria like garri and plantain but we shouldn't put all blame of this sellers most of them are selling at that rate in order to meet up with the economic conditions, imagine selling at low price and purchasing an item with a high amount that total lost to them you should try and see reason why most of this people have to follow such process.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: