Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:23:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im looking for a partner  (Read 144 times)
TWOGUYSONEBANK (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 07:29:45 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2024, 08:02:48 PM by TWOGUYSONEBANK

HOPEFULLY FOUND SOMEONE.
qzl9199

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 09:18:11 AM

I'm trying your game. First of all, I'm curious, why do you come to bitcointalk to promote your work?
If I guess correctly, you want to make this game a web3 game based on blockchain. In this way, it has the meaning of "PLAY-TO-EARN". From this perspective, there's a lot to think about in your game.
First: your game is a Sims-like work. Games like this seem to be rare in the P2E mode, maybe it’s a gimmick. However, P2E games have a typical problem: "playability" and "payback cycle" are difficult to balance. If players come for P2E purposes, then the importance of "playability" will give way to the "recovery cycle."
Second: the production speed of gold coins. If gold coins correspond to game tokens on the chain, inflation must be considered. How to achieve balance between "output and consumption" and whether you have reliable market-making means to control the depreciation speed of gold coins are issues that need to be considered.
Third: the balance of characters. I found that among the characters that can be created, Superman seems to have the best attributes. Why did you design it this way?
Fourth: interactivity. I'm personally very interested in street racing and fights. Based on your game, I have an idea. If a dual-token system is implemented, gold coins are the base currency and diamonds are in limited supply. Then we could set up a leaderboard based on street races and fights. Statistics are conducted daily or weekly, and the top 100 or even the top 1,000 on the list will be awarded different amounts of diamonds. Diamonds can buy more advanced equipment and more special assets. In this mode, gold coins will only serve the character's attributes, and players need more gold coins to exchange for resources to strengthen themselves.
Fifth: Web games seem outdated. You should have the idea of ​​making an APP.
If you think my suggestion is good, I hope we can communicate in more detail. This is my email: qzl9799@gmail.com.
At the same time, I also hope to join your team and try an interesting thing together.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 03:14:27 PM

HOPEFULLY FOUND SOMEONE.

This is the most unusual post I have ever encountered  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy OP is looking for a partner without providing details

I'm trying your game. First of all, I'm curious, why do you come to bitcointalk to promote your work?
If I guess correctly, you want to make this game a web3 game based on blockchain. In this way, it has the meaning of "PLAY-TO-EARN". From this perspective, there's a lot to think about in your game.
First: your game is a Sims-like work. Games like this seem to be rare in the P2E mode, maybe it’s a gimmick. However, P2E games have a typical problem: "playability" and "payback cycle" are difficult to balance. If players come for P2E purposes, then the importance of "playability" will give way to the "recovery cycle."
Second: the production speed of gold coins. If gold coins correspond to game tokens on the chain, inflation must be considered. How to achieve balance between "output and consumption" and whether you have reliable market-making means to control the depreciation speed of gold coins are issues that need to be considered.
Third: the balance of characters. I found that among the characters that can be created, Superman seems to have the best attributes. Why did you design it this way?
Fourth: interactivity. I'm personally very interested in street racing and fights. Based on your game, I have an idea. If a dual-token system is implemented, gold coins are the base currency and diamonds are in limited supply. Then we could set up a leaderboard based on street races and fights. Statistics are conducted daily or weekly, and the top 100 or even the top 1,000 on the list will be awarded different amounts of diamonds. Diamonds can buy more advanced equipment and more special assets. In this mode, gold coins will only serve the character's attributes, and players need more gold coins to exchange for resources to strengthen themselves.
Fifth: Web games seem outdated. You should have the idea of ​​making an APP.
If you think my suggestion is good, I hope we can communicate in more detail. This is my email: qzl9799@gmail.com.
At the same time, I also hope to join your team and try an interesting thing together.

Then came a newbie posting a lot for potential partnerships it should be the other way around  Cheesy Cheesy
@qzl9199 you should be the one creating a thread and looking for a partner have you communicated before creating this post.

qzl9199

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 12:37:21 AM

Sorry, I'm sorry for causing confusion to you. The publisher posted his game in another thread. I tried it and got some feedback, but I did not reply to his other thread. That's all.
TWOGUYSONEBANK (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:01:04 AM

the slow network made it nearly impossible to have big player base.

i was using namecheap shared hosting plan.

maybe sometime in the future i will come back to this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: