Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick way to learn bitcoin trading  (Read 949 times)
Awaklara

Activity: 1078
Merit: 665

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 12:59:13 PM

Hi is there a quick free beginner course to learn crypto trading anyone can recommend? (no scam we`ll make you money if you give us money links please)

I have a financial background so its not completely alien to me just looking for something to get started

There are a lot, but I wouldn't recommend quick ways of learning cryptocurrency trading because without a comprehensive course that can enlighten you with significant knowledge that you can use to become an efficient trader. A lot of people think this isn't necessary and trading is very easy but you wouldn't want to know what happens to them after some time of getting into the market.

So, try to do it by taking your time, learn as much as you can but don't be in a rush. I know that you might be doing this because you want to make use of the current market situations since we are having a bull run ahead, but believe me, you will be much better with it if you don't rush it, and by the time next bull run comes, you will be a very good trader.
Many beginners are carried away by fomo when they see situations in the media that talk about how many crypto trades and investments have succeeded in bringing in lots of profits.
Unfortunately, some people don't read the story of the struggle of a successful trader or investor. they don't know how long successful investors study. they don't know how much capital they have spent.
Now many media provide information related to crypto asset trading and investment tips. like Binance Academy is also good information to follow. The more references you read, the better it will be for self-development.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 01:19:34 PM

The funny thing is, I see many of my friends kept saying Bitcoin is a scam for years and maintained their view from 2014 until 2019. Then, when Bitcoin reached its ATH, they experienced super FOMO and bought it without any knowledge about crypto because they were so vehemently against it. But then, when the Bitcoin price suddenly dropped, they reverted back to being anti-crypto people. Lol, it makes me think why they don't accept that they need to learn about crypto carefully first.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
moneystery

Activity: 700
Merit: 166

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2024, 01:39:47 PM

why not try learning from videos on youtube? there should be plenty of videos you can watch to learn crypto trading and if you already have a financial background, it shouldn't be a difficult thing for you to learn. and apart from learning trading, it is also good for you to understand cryptocurrency security, there is a lot of information you can find regarding that topic on this forum or on google. wish you luck on your trading.

KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1035

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2024, 02:00:57 PM

Re: Quick way to learn bitcoin trading
I am not just comfortable with your caption. You could have just asked for ways to learn bitcoin trading and not quick way to learn bitcoin trading. The word quick is making me think you want to steps. And we know that in cryptocurrency trading, the basics are so much important that they are not supposed to be jumped. It is the basics that takes much time to the learnt and when you eventually learn it, you can start implementing every other method from the idea gotten from the basics.
So, if you desire to learn bitcoin trading, just have a permissible time frame at heart but don't go for everything so quick that will make you jump steps. There are alot of articles and journals online and there are offline coaches willing to teach.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 689

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 03:22:59 PM

why not try learning from videos on youtube? there should be plenty of videos you can watch to learn crypto trading and if you already have a financial background, it shouldn't be a difficult thing for you to learn. and apart from learning trading, it is also good for you to understand cryptocurrency security, there is a lot of information you can find regarding that topic on this forum or on google. wish you luck on your trading.
Maybe he wants to get a mentor or teacher or institution by teaching it according to the bitcoin trading learning module so that it is more structured in its learning, we see on yutube that sometimes the discussion is random, so I think like that, or in terms of trust and data accuracy if an academy he feels confident that what he gets is in line with expectations unlike social media influencers who are on average abstract in explaining bitcoin trading from start to finish, although I also don't know how effective learning in an institution that teaches bitcoin trading virtually, this will return to the OP of the whole.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 05:20:20 PM

Hi is there a quick free beginner course to learn crypto trading anyone can recommend? (no scam we`ll make you money if you give us money links please)

I have a financial background so its not completely alien to me just looking for something to get started

Everything is available for free in the YouTube. So it’s not necessary to go for a course. Moreover if English is not your primary language, then I am sure there will be a playlist with your native language teaching about trading. It will be even more beneficial if you read books related to trading in order to make your basics clear. I won’t list you the names, as it will be good, if you do the research and find the right materials for it. Wishing you best of luck for your trading journey.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 06:12:05 PM

Maybe he wants to get a mentor or teacher or institution by teaching it according to the bitcoin trading learning module so that it is more structured in its learning, we see on yutube that sometimes the discussion is random, so I think like that, or in terms of trust and data accuracy if an academy he feels confident that what he gets is in line with expectations unlike social media influencers who are on average abstract in explaining bitcoin trading from start to finish, although I also don't know how effective learning in an institution that teaches bitcoin trading virtually, this will return to the OP of the whole.
The amount of work that is put into learning is because people do not want to lose money too much when they are trying. Think of it this way, the "quickest" way to learn would be losing money, wouldn't it be? I mean think about it, if you start trading today right away, then why would it take too long, you would trade, lose, and learn how you lost, and won't do that again and keep doing that. This way you would lose bunch of money, more than you should, but you will learn many ways not to trade.

This is not what people want though, they want to not lose money and that is why they learn from influencers, youtubers, blogs and so forth to get a better understanding of how it works before they start trading and lose less that way.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

Duelbits.com

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 09:01:59 AM

Everything is available for free in the YouTube. So it’s not necessary to go for a course. Moreover if English is not your primary language, then I am sure there will be a playlist with your native language teaching about trading. It will be even more beneficial if you read books related to trading in order to make your basics clear. I won’t list you the names, as it will be good, if you do the research and find the right materials for it. Wishing you best of luck for your trading journey.
YouTube, TikTok and other social media platforms have many good references to start learning trading.
I am one of those people who see basic tutorials about trading on YouTube, start self-taught but also often ask someone who already understands, and is a professional in trading.

Guidance from people who already understand about trading is also necessary so as not to go the wrong way and can quickly understand how to trade well and correctly.

Not only about theory, but practice how to implement strategies, do management and manage trading emotions is also necessary.
If you only learn theory, there will be nothing to apply.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
boyptc

Merit: 680

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 10:44:43 AM

Learning even outside crypto takes time. Please don't think that someone can learn trading quickly without the background of trading in other markets.

Those people that have traded before and has been in some other markets can be said to be quick learners because they have the idea on how the market works and have learned strategies on how they can profit from it.

But if a total beginner and came from nothing, it's best to learn it through slow walkthrough.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2024, 10:53:31 AM

Learning even outside crypto takes time. Please don't think that someone can learn trading quickly without the background of trading in other markets.

Those people that have traded before and has been in some other markets can be said to be quick learners because they have the idea on how the market works and have learned strategies on how they can profit from it.

But if a total beginner and came from nothing, it's best to learn it through slow walkthrough.

To bad for this people they want to rush everything about their bitcoin investment that's why usually they fall on scams since they meet those fake guru that invites them on their scam programs and fall for it as a victim.

If they really want to learn about bitcoin then they must consider to search for lots of information about this and they are ready to read a lot of articles then watch some valuables videos comes from different sources then for sure they can learn by doing that in process. They need to know that there's no easy way on everything and if someone promise them like that then most likely those guy have bad intention to them and they will just trying to lure them on a scam.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2024, 03:18:35 PM

I think op this will help you https://99bitcoins.com/ try reading that link because i am pretty sure you will get ideas about bitcoin and other things.

Or if you are a bit lacking there op here is a training course on bitcoin that is still free from what I have seen and also discovered and just read it and good luck to you op
Bitcoin course, As long as you don't rush to learn Bitcoin because it is not acquired through quick learning, everything has the right time to learn in everything here.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 06:03:01 PM

Whatever we learn certainly requires a process so that we can understand it well, even for those who already have a background in trading in different markets, of course they need a process to be able to find out the strategies they will use in trading to be able to generate profits and for an individual. For those who are new to trading, of course they have to learn slowly to really understand it well so that they can trade correctly and not experience a lot of losses on the first try they make.

boyptc

Merit: 680

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 06:12:47 PM

To bad for this people they want to rush everything about their bitcoin investment that's why usually they fall on scams since they meet those fake guru that invites them on their scam programs and fall for it as a victim.

If they really want to learn about bitcoin then they must consider to search for lots of information about this and they are ready to read a lot of articles then watch some valuables videos comes from different sources then for sure they can learn by doing that in process. They need to know that there's no easy way on everything and if someone promise them like that then most likely those guy have bad intention to them and they will just trying to lure them on a scam.
Yeah, most of the ones who are rushing are the ones that becomes a victim of fake and scam investments in crypto.

They think that those are going to teach them but I guess and sure it does teaches them but on how to protect themselves to scams once or after they've become a victim of it.

Whatever we learn certainly requires a process so that we can understand it well, even for those who already have a background in trading in different markets, of course they need a process to be able to find out the strategies they will use in trading to be able to generate profits and for an individual. For those who are new to trading, of course they have to learn slowly to really understand it well so that they can trade correctly and not experience a lot of losses on the first try they make.
They have to choose the slow process but if they're a genius and from being a total newbie into being an experienced expert, that's good for them.

Because there are people that has natural born talent into quick adapting and learning.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 07:48:37 PM

They would only realize that they shouldnt really be rushing up things because this is really that prone to tons of mistakes and errors on which this is something that they must avoid.
They should really be taking it slow but surely because if they would really be rushing up things then it would really be something that will really be affecting you out along the way.
Trading isnt a skill that you could really be able to learn up on a short period of time on which it would be not good if you are really that rushing up just because you do want to have that mindset on
wanting to become rich of trading and this is something that we shouldnt really be doing in the first place.

Learning would really be coming into basics until you would really be self wary on the things around or on what must be done and what must be learnt up.
Experience would be your best teacher whereas you would really be able to naturally be able to learn up those things along the way. Not everything would be written
online or those articles on which the rest comes from actual experience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 11:09:19 PM

Re: Quick way to learn bitcoin trading
I am not just comfortable with your caption. You could have just asked for ways to learn bitcoin trading and not quick way to learn bitcoin trading. The word quick is making me think you want to steps. And we know that in cryptocurrency trading, the basics are so much important that they are not supposed to be jumped. It is the basics that takes much time to the learnt and when you eventually learn it, you can start implementing every other method from the idea gotten from the basics.
So, if you desire to learn bitcoin trading, just have a permissible time frame at heart but don't go for everything so quick that will make you jump steps. There are alot of articles and journals online and there are offline coaches willing to teach.
You’re right. There is no quick way to learn in trading, because if there is any, majority will definitely be trading at its expertise right now. All should start with its basics first, until one is capable enough to develop his own strategies that will work on his own trading style. Furthermore, all beginner traders should endure consistent losses at first, until they start overcoming their mistakes and losses which may lead them into profitable traders in the end.
Russlenat

Activity: 2800
Merit: 908

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 11:50:15 PM

Unfortunately, there is no quick methods to learn trading. Although there are different resources available online, but you can’t expect to easily learn all of them and become a good trader. Being a trader requires knowledge and skills, so you have to be more patient in gaining them as it may take a long duration of time. Otherwise, if you take a shortcut, you will never get to learn trading in a more detailed manner which will make you more susceptible to losses when you start real trading.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 08:05:17 AM

There are so many ways to learn about trading and you can easily learn with the help of videos and participating in beginners course but your learning will be checked with through visualizing your experience. Without experience just learning cannot give you fruitful outcomes so after learning you will must face some failure but its normal because these failure will provide you a smooth way to perform well in future.

You can learn quickly but you cannot get profit quickly through trading if you posses the same thoughts of quick earning. Give time to your learning because if you are in hurry then you will not learn well and with little knowledge you will dive into trading which is very dangerous thing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 01:01:55 PM

Online research and Videos - there are a lot of them. Some big exchanges have also demos for practice trading.
We can learn it somehow but the truth is that - we can gain additional knowledge and learnings when doing actual rather than just reading theories and tutorials. This only means that in order to learn, we must enroll trading in real life. We lose or earn, that is part of the process. If we want to succeed and continue our journey then we also have to adapt to the situation and face the risk. Things are not easy, we need to struggle first before reaching our goal.
Trading outcome does not matter on how highly knowledgeable you are when it comes to trading theories and tutorials, but it’s more on application and skills development. With this, you need to enter the real scenario in trading and use your real hard earned funds and not just using a demo account. While demo account can be a good beginner’s guide, but it does not help us in carrying and managing our emotions when we are already experiencing real losses and gains from our trades.
That's true because many traders are just good at analyzing the market when are not in actual trade but when they are doing this in real life, they even commit mistakes and lose. This will imply that application is very important to know if we are actually learning from what we read and also to know how effective it was. Many traders assume themselves and are overconfident as they have acquired knowledge about trading not knowing how far doing this in real life. Yes, we can expect a lot of market changes which is why most of the time we act differently from what we read and even far from those tutorials.

poodle63

Activity: 2688
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 01:35:50 PM

I believe that the principle of trading that is spot trading to be more specific is just as simple as any other economic principle there's no need to be so over complex that it confuses people but i do agree if we are talking about futures and features that an exchange might be having if we don't carefully learn about the feature we might lose money silly.
in most of exchange though fortunately they always give guidance towards their platform user interface and also giving some free tutorials so that their customers can learn, therefore it only requires to go through certain documentation about trading and derivative then its already sufficient.
if we want to get into more complex scenario though its might be worth learning about trading as a whole, reading about economic principle behind trading might help a lot in some cases.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1146

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 01:55:42 PM

There is no "quick way" to learn bitcoin/crypto trading or trading in general just like how there is no quick "quick way" to learn investing and other things like design/programming and stuff. This crap takes time.

But here's a decent source as far as I've heard: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvkpxFSTppmnQ7A5DP386zEKU0Tv_fatm
Generally, there are no shortcuts in life. If you want to learn and gain, then take time to learn the process and follow step by step. Acquire knowledge and develop skills and good strategies. Most especially in trading where it’s certainly skill and strategic based, and not just through any luck.

However, the more reliable and legit your resources are, the faster you will learn. But the real challenge here is not  actually to learn, but eventually to master your trading style so you can maximize your profits in the market.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀