Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Investing Coin  (Read 2709 times)
Hallroom

Activity: 644
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 06:27:00 AM

Hello Everybody I bought some Coin before market Crushing, and I belive that all will recover soon, becouse all Coin is good. What is Your opinion about my Coin PBR, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM etc.
Now you can tell how your holdings are doing but if you have been holding Polkabridge PBR coins till now you might have lost a lot. Hope you have sold the above holding coins long ago otherwise I don't know any words to comfort you at this time.
Agreed, these coins seem too risky for investment as the market doesn't see demand for them. These coins can never be good for holding as they look new to me. Not all coins are valuable, market research should be done before holding these coins. If you choose to invest in altcoins you should invest in the top altcoins.

Especially Altcoin investment is risky but even the best coins you can invest in, like Ethereum Coin, BNB Coin, etc. you can invest in more trusted coins but still risky. But even if you are willing to invest in these coins, you must invest at your own risk. But it is better not to invest in new projects and it should not be held. You buy and sell when profit is achieved.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 10:24:54 AM

Hello Everybody I bought some Coin before market Crushing, and I belive that all will recover soon, becouse all Coin is good. What is Your opinion about my Coin PBR, ATLAS, DOGE, PKR, TLM etc.
Now you can tell how your holdings are doing but if you have been holding Polkabridge PBR coins till now you might have lost a lot. Hope you have sold the above holding coins long ago otherwise I don't know any words to comfort you at this time.
Agreed, these coins seem too risky for investment as the market doesn't see demand for them. These coins can never be good for holding as they look new to me. Not all coins are valuable, market research should be done before holding these coins. If you choose to invest in altcoins you should invest in the top altcoins.

Especially Altcoin investment is risky but even the best coins you can invest in, like Ethereum Coin, BNB Coin, etc. you can invest in more trusted coins but still risky. But even if you are willing to invest in these coins, you must invest at your own risk. But it is better not to invest in new projects and it should not be held. You buy and sell when profit is achieved.

You definitely left out the name of Bitcoin, I think it's important to have a Bitcoin investment as an investor.  Because Bitcoin is one of the safest investments, if you invest in Altcoins, you must be investing in certain risks. But for a long time Bitcoin has remained faithfully in the market, so you can first invest in Bitcoin and the rest in Ethereum coins and BNB coins.

SATWAT

Activity: 868
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 02:58:37 PM

Due to high volatile in crypto market we are having high risk factor for investors specially newbies to invest because usually they are having no updates and all related updates so chance of losing money is high but if someone investing in Bitcoin its always safe with having good chance of profit as well.
But as we have good projects so having investment in few projects are also not bad at all even this all needs good intention and proper checking, but many are taking good profit and enjoying with this all like mentioned above with few projects which are advised to invest are Ethereum, Solana, BNB and LTC.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 03:44:43 PM

On a general terms, dealing with altcoins investment is very risky, especially when the coins in consideration are new crypto projects which we know nothing much about them or their developers, but when we have it in mind that investing on any of these coins is at our own risk, then we will be able to manage effectively ourself and the level of risk we could take while investing on any of these coins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███