Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Solana still Worth buying??  (Read 590 times)
andyou1234

Activity: 950
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 05:12:45 PM

Of course Solana is still very worth buying, because Solana is one of the altcoins that still has enormous potential and popularity in the crypto market, and in my opinion only beginners still doubt Solana, indeed currently Solana is rarely heard of and rarely talked about. . . but believe me Solana is still very solitary in the crypto market, the proof is that currently Solana is still in the top 10 of CMC.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 05:50:11 AM

Of course Solana is still very worth buying, because Solana is one of the altcoins that still has enormous potential and popularity in the crypto market, and in my opinion only beginners still doubt Solana, indeed currently Solana is rarely heard of and rarely talked about. . . but believe me Solana is still very solitary in the crypto market, the proof is that currently Solana is still in the top 10 of CMC.
rarely talk and heard?lol Solana has been the topic of altcoins since last quarter of 2023 upto now
in which makes solana the most popular altcoins beating even Meme coins .
and also Solana still holding the 150$ price and above , that made this stays in high ranking
that for me enough to prove how worth this currency to stays in our Holdings.

lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 09:35:22 AM

Honestly i have that huge regret on solana when it was still on $20+ and now that it is really that playing into $150+ which is something thats really that a waste opportunity that hadnt been able to accumulate
more when it is really that cheap. I didnt expect for SOL to soar up this high specially it does have rumors on flipping out ETH just like on what others been saying. In speaking or in the question
if its worth buying then it would really be just that depending on you because each of us would really be having their own choices when it  c omes to the coins that they are holding.
IF you do see that SOL does have that good shot in bull run on which almost 100% sure then it would be not that a bad idea for you to put up some money in SOL and same goes with those top coins
in the market as well.
It is a bitter truth that a man learns after suffering many times, I am saying this for myself as well because there was a time when I had quite a large number of SOLs and the price of SOL dropped to seven dollars and I had USDT so I could buy more but I was afraid that it might be a fake project or it might never go up again. I didn't buy a single SOL and when the market went up and it reached almost $50 I sold all my SOL that I was holding from earlier which I still regret while the market is here and SOL has gone up significantly.

There is a time when one feels fear even while doing more buying and regrets a lot about one's sold assets. Nothing can be done at this point except to hope that if the market goes down we can collect more of it or decide whether should we buy more at this time and wait for later to get more profit from it.

oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 10:42:34 AM

I like to say this. If you say the price is probably too pumped, don’t forget that people who invested when it was worth $100 assumed it was too pumped too. So if you have the funds to invest and you believe in the project (because that’s what matters), then you should take the leap. Invest an amount you can loose so if it goes bad, you can bear it, and if it maybe someday reaches $500, you’d be glad you made that decision.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Nazmul012

Activity: 772
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 07:38:50 PM

And now solana already lost its value and currently $135 is so affordable. I wonder about solana's development and how, projects are showing interested to build them under solana Blockchain. Now crypto industry keep struggling to have sustain momentum, that's why Solana struggles and it price got down. But this is an opportunity in My opinion. Even soon Solana will be more expensive, maybe we'll see solana massive raise up before end of this year

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
Today at 04:43:21 AM

Quote from: andyou1234

Based on the current price of Solana, I think investors that have the capital to purchase Solana can go ahead to purchase Solana from the market, because the price will going to increase higher to make their investors to feel the positive side of the choice they make to embrace Solana.  Any beginners that fail to carry out their personal research to know more about Solana, I think they will still fail in this season, because they will not have the courage to purchase Solana to be part of the benefit attach to Solana in every bullish season. Among all the potential altcoins in the market, Solana is among, and they have high population of investors that is earning from Solana investment and their investors are very satisfied with what they are achieving from their investment.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
Today at 05:21:59 AM

After end of bull run, Solana had started lossing its price and it waas worth $12 in November, 2022. And till August, 2023 solana was below $20. Many were talking about this is end of solana, it'll never pump and then something interesting happened to it and solana pumped 3/4 times from its position. And still its more than $185+ .many people still thinks solana would pump more. So they keep buying solana with such believe.  
 What do you think? Is Solana still Worth buying cause price is tooo much pump already.
Solana actually did not lose any amount because remember last year how much have this coin increased ? that is more than
enough to understand that SOL is still strong coin that must be sitting in our folio
but this will happen if you know what you are entering and understand the risk when you invest in crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: