Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find a best bounty campaign to join ?  (Read 629 times)
KupaCrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 10:03:56 AM

I want to join some bounty campaign to have some extra income....but looking at the bounties section..it is very confusing and I am not able to decide what to join,I don't want to waste time in some scam projects.
If possible can I get list of some good bounty managers with their telegram channel link.

Your rank is Member. So you cannot participate in the service campaign. In a bounty campaign, you cannot guarantee whether the campaign you are participating in is the best or not. Sometimes some bounty campaigns turn out to be a scam and you have wasted your time and efforts. In my opinion, one way to participate in a bounty campaign is to join a campaign managed by a reputable manager such as Julerz12, IrfanPak, or Roycilik. They've done a little research into the managed campaign, at least they'll pay you. But that doesn't guarantee that the campaign is legit and profitable.
Yes it comes down to the reputation of the campaign manager,  reputable campaign managers won't want to tarnish their reputation by managing a campaign that at the end will turn out to be a scam, I think before these signature campaign managers accept to manage a campaign they have done thorough research and findings to see that these campaigns are legit, before accepting to manage them ,even with threads like this someone can find  good campaigns and also see good campaign managers like CryptopreneurBrainboss and some other good and reputable campaign managers,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 11:03:11 AM

There is nothing certain about that, because basically bounties promote new projects that will be developed, so there is no guarantee for that. All we can do is carry out research and analysis regarding the projects in the bounty. If you want a small risk, then try looking for a bounty that pays through escrow, it may have a small risk. Another thing you can do is try to choose a professional Bounty Manager such as Irfan_pak, Bounty Detective, and others.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 679

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 05:34:09 PM

I want to join some bounty campaign to have some extra income....but looking at the bounties section..it is very confusing and I am not able to decide what to join,I don't want to waste time in some scam projects.
If possible can I get list of some good bounty managers with their telegram channel link.
Just accept the truth that bounty is a total waste of time, although if you are lucky will make the right choice but this can not easily come by because most of the bounty and projects that offers them.habe turned out to be repeated scam and failed projects, majorities of them don't pay bounty hunters.

The time for favourable bounty have gone and now it is only left for them make make the hype to get investors attentions no matter how little since bounty hunters are now wise enough not to offer free socal media a.d other promotions without any proper inputs.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 05:40:53 PM

These days would give you such a headache waiting for that bounty tokens to get listed, moreover with expectations that negatively affects the world of crypto particular with campaigns which offers a lot of promises. However in perfect time, only our patience will be tested if you'll get along with the hype or just leave everything turning into pieces of something unlikely to happen.

Nothing wrong with trying, at least the chances is there to every managers who make everything into success. I couldn't mention them one by one, but the one who prevails is the most reliable.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 07:45:17 AM

Just accept the truth that bounty is a total waste of time, although if you are lucky will make the right choice but this can not easily come by because most of the bounty and projects that offers them.habe turned out to be repeated scam and failed projects, majorities of them don't pay bounty hunters.

The time for favourable bounty have gone and now it is only left for them make make the hype to get investors attentions no matter how little since bounty hunters are now wise enough not to offer free socal media a.d other promotions without any proper inputs.
Bounty hunting used to be popular years ago when those projects actually paid their bounty hunters, and if you got lucky the coin could skyrocket and you could multiply your profits many times over.

But those days are over and they are never coming back, as developers expect a person to work for months or even a year without pay, and then in the case you were paid, your coins could be locked for a period of time before you can sell them, so the conditions you need to follow to belong to those bounties have become terrible, and no one with even an inch of self-respect will allow themselves to be abused that way.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tengui

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 07:55:37 AM

Currently the best bounty manager for me is irfan_pak10 and you can also join the telegram group namely bounty portal. But that doesn't mean that 100% of the projects handled pay off because there are some projects that fail and are scams. I say he is the best BM at the moment because he always provides project updates and is very responsible for the rights of bounty hunters.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 01:22:44 PM

Looking at your topic I was thinking you are going to tell or give information on how to get  a legit bounty campaign because your topic is a question but instead reverse is the case. Well I wish I have names and channels you can join but the truth is no one is sure about any bounty, most of them look so cool and legit but at the end or when you have gone far, you will find out that it's not legit and at that point in time it will be a total wast of time and energy but you can still try sha.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2024, 07:08:00 PM

Looking at your topic I was thinking you are going to tell or give information on how to get  a legit bounty campaign because your topic is a question but instead reverse is the case. Well I wish I have names and channels you can join but the truth is no one is sure about any bounty, most of them look so cool and legit but at the end or when you have gone far, you will find out that it's not legit and at that point in time it will be a total wast of time and energy but you can still try sha.

People should give up on bounty campaigns as there are lot of them but very few of them makes to bigger exchange and the golden era of bounty was 2017 and now it's just waste of time and energy if we indulge in bounty campaign. Whenever I join bounty apart from the white paper I also check for the reputed bounty managers but still we don't get what we expect I have tried a lot of bounty campaigns in the past but those were waste of my time except very few and it's not worth it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 07:41:41 PM

Looking at your topic I was thinking you are going to tell or give information on how to get  a legit bounty campaign because your topic is a question but instead reverse is the case. Well I wish I have names and channels you can join but the truth is no one is sure about any bounty, most of them look so cool and legit but at the end or when you have gone far, you will find out that it's not legit and at that point in time it will be a total wast of time and energy but you can still try sha.
People should give up on bounty campaigns as there are lot of them but very few of them makes to bigger exchange and the golden era of bounty was 2017 and now it's just waste of time and energy if we indulge in bounty campaign. Whenever I join bounty apart from the white paper I also check for the reputed bounty managers but still we don't get what we expect I have tried a lot of bounty campaigns in the past but those were waste of my time except very few and it's not worth it.
As long as there are still legit projects, there will also be people who will keep on looking at them and these people are not zero at all times for them to continue. Not only bounty but there is also a bull run and others that occurred in 2017. So, indeed that it must be the golden era of cryptocurrencies. Bounties are not that hard to do and one bounty can be squeezed in our daily routine.

I won't also hope that each bounty I join is successful, so that I won't feel that doing it is only just a waste of time. I can only treat it like a hobby same as gambling to test if what my luck has in store for me. Checking a white paper and others are time-consuming, no wonder why people just rely on the managers that handles it and a good manager will still check the project's documents if they are worthy to manage or not.

Albarq

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 10:39:29 PM

I think bounties have changed a lot now with fewer bounties available compared to when they first appeared and they are no longer useful, they are just a waste of time, in fact it is difficult to find good bounties.

Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 10:08:02 AM

I don't think we are still in the era of bounty campaigns where we see so many people joining different bounties just to make money from the market. We are currently in the era of airdrops and it is what is happening currently seeing so many projects creating their own app for users to participate in their airdrops. I know there are still few bounty campaigns we can still participate in to make some few cash but majority do not always worth the stress and efforts that are put into it. Some are good to participate in but majority do not worth it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 06:59:03 PM

I know there are still few bounty campaigns we can still participate in to make some few cash but majority do not always worth the stress and efforts that are put into it. Some are good to participate in but majority do not worth it.
Are you talking about altcoin bounty section? I hardly visit there now to check some good altcoins but with the system of galxe and zealy, the forum campaign on altcoins are left behind as those big projects picked these new platform for social interactions. Id say odds that campaign on altcoins in forum areless than 10% of winning campaign.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██