Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:31:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your time machine is here...what year would you like?  (Read 8488 times)
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:33:22 AM

:-/

I should just suicide. Riches aint happening for me.
Or perhaps you don't need to consider ending your life just because you're not 'getting rich quickly'?
There are more things to life. Smiley

I don't want to be super rich, I would just like to have enough money to actually do things.

Being broke all the time fucking sucks.
Have you considered getting an education and a well paid job afterwards?

The education system fucked me over hard. I only have a Grade 8 education, 6 months of drywall experience from 2 years ago.
No one ever responds to my resumes.

I am considering applying myself and making an indie game with the hope of making a small fortune.

Problem with that is I have extreme OCD. I've been fiddling with my color palette for the past 2 days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:34:13 AM

I guess I'd also check out atlantis and find out where we came from and hey how bout check out the future so I can live like a king and bet big on winning stocks and such.
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:35:46 AM

I guess I'd also check out atlantis and find out where we came from and hey how bout check out the future so I can live like a king and bet big on winning stocks and such.
Are you drunk? I often read your post but this one contained no punctation whatsoever Cheesy

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:36:37 AM

If your mind can create that happening in a dream, it can in life.

Holy shit! I had a dream that I was banging three hot celebrity chicks, are you saying I can manifest that in real life? Teach me the way Jedi Master! Also I want 100 trillion dollars and exclusive ownership of Mars. Also to live forever.
apsvinet

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:37:21 AM

Holy shit! I had a dream that I was banging three hot celebrity chicks, are you saying I can manifest that in real life? Teach me the way Jedi Master! Also I want 100 trillion dollars and exclusive ownership of Mars. Also to live forever.
When you've done as much drugs as I suspect Dank has you'll see, that all those things will come true eventually.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:41:17 AM

1. BTC will be worthless after the concert, we will enter heaven after singularity.
2. Acknowledging that my soul is burdened by a debt is not me relinquishing my consciousness.
3. My hand gravitated towards the ceiling a couple weeks ago, consciously.  I have flown in dreams a dozens times probably and can do so on command.  If your mind can create that happening in a dream, it can in life.
4. Your judgments apply to no one but yourself vod.  You calling me the forum idiot is only applicable to yourself.  Your opinion is subjective.

Why did you ignore the point that you gave your soul to squall?  Without your soul, you can't do shit.  That's a guarantee I'll put bitcoins behind.

It is general consensus that you are the forum idiot - after a certain point, a sane person realizes if many people believe something, it might be true.  This is more proof you are mentally ill.

So, since you can't afford 500 btc, let's knock it down 1/500th.  Let's each put up a bitcoin and you win if you have a concert where 2,000 people (1/500th of one million) come to hear you play.  Anytime in 2014.  You game?

Uh, refer to #2.

One question I still have unanswered. Is he a lunatic or a troll?

He has admitted to doing drugs while his mind was developing - odds are he has a mental illness and actually believes what he posts.

Originally, the "One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge" restricted applicants to those that had an established social precense.  This was to weed out those with mental illness.  (TRUE STORY!)  http://archive.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2007/01/72482

But now, anyone can apply.  Dank could apply tomorrow, but it would finally prove he was just a normal, albeit brain damaged, person.
That's the hard part about the internet, you'll never be able to know if he's just playing a game, laughing at his own posts, or if he actually believes in what he types.

Do you think Jesus was serious about the things he taught?

And how exactly does one reach this level of understanding and then use these truths to troll?  Trolls feed off negativity, like vod, not positivity.

Yes.  You can bang anyone you desire in heaven, there are infinite dimensions, infinite people and infinite possibilities, all you must do is believe.  You will live forever but you cannot really own the universe.  The universe is for all as we are all one.  You are the universe.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 01:43:38 AM

So I take it you won't even put up 1 btc?  You'll just make claims and never back them up?

I take it you won't be going for the million dollar prize to fund your concert?

You're nothing more than a forum idiot

Cheesy

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 01:45:31 AM

Yes.  You can bang anyone you desire in heaven, there are infinite dimensions, infinite people and infinite possibilities, all you must do is believe.  You will live forever but you cannot really own the universe.  The universe is for all as we are all one.  You are the universe.

Which proves heaven is just in your mind.  What if the chick you wanted to bang didn't want to bang you?  How would that be heaven for her?  It would be rape.

Alternate dimensions?  So you are not really banging her, you are banging your vision of her.  Which is just in your mind.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
apsvinet

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:47:41 AM

Yes.  You can bang anyone you desire in heaven, there are infinite dimensions, infinite people and infinite possibilities, all you must do is believe.  You will live forever but you cannot really own the universe.  The universe is for all as we are all one.  You are the universe.

Which proves heaven is just in your mind.  What if the chick you wanted to bang didn't want to bang you?  How would that be heaven for her?  It would be rape.

Perhaps it's an exact replica of said girl with the only difference that she indeed would agree to having sex with you?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 01:49:03 AM

Which proves heaven is just in your mind.  What if the chick you wanted to bang didn't want to bang you?  How would that be heaven for her?  It would be rape.

Perhaps it's an exact replica of said girl with the only difference that she indeed would agree to having sex with you?

Right, which I just edited my above post to say, if it's not really her, it's not reality.  It's no different than you dreaming of banging her.  In your dream, she agrees to anything.  Smiley

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:51:13 AM

Yes.  You can bang anyone you desire in heaven, there are infinite dimensions, infinite people and infinite possibilities, all you must do is believe.  You will live forever but you cannot really own the universe.  The universe is for all as we are all one.  You are the universe.

Which proves heaven is just in your mind.  What if the chick you wanted to bang didn't want to bang you?  How would that be heaven for her?  It would be rape.

Alternate dimensions?  So you are not really banging her, you are banging your vision of her.  Which is just in your mind.

There are infinite yous and infinite mes, we are constantly switching dimensions already.  Everything is in your head as it is now.  It's the same except you will be without negativity.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
apsvinet

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:51:32 AM

Right, which I just edited my above post to say, if it's not really her, it's not reality.  It's no different than you dreaming of banging her.  In your dream, she agrees to anything.  Smiley

Ah yeah, point. However this whole idea still only exists in one's imagination, and therefore discussing it is indeed quite difficult and perhaps pointless. Smiley

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 01:53:50 AM

Ah yeah, point. However this whole idea still only exists in one's imagination, and therefore discussing it is indeed quite difficult and perhaps pointless. Smiley

I agree.  This entire time, I thought dank was talking about an actual concert.  He's just talking about dreaming about the concert.  That is certainly doable, and the best part is you and I don't have to listen to the music.  Smiley

apsvinet

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:54:42 AM

I agree.  This entire time, I thought dank was talking about an actual concert.  He's just talking about dreaming about the concert.  That is certainly doable, and the best part is you and I don't have to listen to the music.  Smiley
Haha now now be nice, not everything is THAT awful! Altho I'm sure I couldn't handle a whole concert of that guitar noise.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 01:55:57 AM

Wish I had a picture of dank's mom - I'd be banging her in heaven tonight!  Tongue

And I would be the biggest she ever had!!!!

Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 02:07:32 AM

I want some of what this dank guy is smoking.

dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:02:30 AM

Yes.  You can bang anyone you desire in heaven

If they would have taught me that in church I'd probably still be going every Sunday. ...Actually, every day. Multiple times.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 03:15:12 AM

I didn't go to church myself until late 2012.  It was an awesome experience though, it was a black church which I didn't realize until I had entered the service.  I sat next to an older African man who had some awesome clothes and rings/necklaces.  Not like fancy bling.  When they started singing a song at the end we all held hands and he held my hand quite tightly, I could feel a connection to him, he seemed very spiritual.  I complemented on his outfit at the end and he was happy.

Then an older African lady came over to us and when the service was over she said, "It was nice to finally meet you all, especially you," pointing towards me.  Sorta blew my mind at the time but I suppose she could feel who I was.  I was also wearing trippy pants so that probably hinted something.

It was great.  Church is nice, there is a definite spirit present and hearing word of god/love is very empowering.

But yeah, anyways, I feel that religions should be a little more open to possibilities.  Heaven is definitely a realm where anything is possible, you can have any girl in the world, even the universe.

Moreso, you can fall in love with any girl.  Nothing beats falling deep in love with a girl, except maybe making love with said girl. Smiley

Ah, bright future ahead for us.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 03:33:51 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 04:05:12 AM by Vod

Heaven is definitely a realm where anything is possible, you can have any girl in the world, even the universe.

So to get it straight, your idea of heaven is every person on this forum banging your mother in every position possible, while you eat her out next to joey and his mom?

That's what "infinite dimensions" means, dank.

You are free to have such beliefs - I'm going to believe it's just your imagination, albeit a sick one.    Wink

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:34:24 AM

I was going to refrain from posting, but you clearly need an egodeath experience.  So here we go vod.

You see, when one acts out of love unconditionally, others are attracted to them.  Some call this the law of attraction.  So by that logic, while you may go bang my mom in heaven, she will not have a thing to do with you because you're an asshole.  But you're mom will be seeking me because I made her son a better person.  Even though I am not going to be a belligerent asshole and tell someone that I'm going to fuck their mom.

And this is why you're ego.  And this is why I'm god, vod.

Have a good night.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: