Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not make gambling the only activity you do for fun.  (Read 266 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 02:50:07 PM

Can someone really gamble for the fun of it without having emotions attached to it because money is involved.
At first, possible.

But in the long run, it's very unlikely that someone will gamble without having the emotions. Because every single cent that we spend in gambling, they're all precious and that should be taken seriously by all of us.

We just don't want to gamble and lose but we keep on track with our money and that's why the emotions are high when we gamble especially when we're losing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 04:57:14 PM

This isn't only applicable to gambling, it's suitable for anything even if you do something productive it's important to take necessary breaks to keep your mental health stress-free. If someone is only focusing on studying or singing or whatever thing they are more interested, it will look like the people is going crazy when third person is looking that person.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 10:00:27 PM

I never understood people who played for ‘fun’ because there’s not much fun in the game anymore when they are losing money but then I guess the fun part only comes when winning.

There are lots of other activities that you could do that could fuel your competitive spirit without really ruining your whole life. You could play sports or video games. Maybe take up other hobbies as well. Be crafty and create something whether that’s a pet house or a home accessory.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pi-network314159

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 11:31:12 PM

Gamblers who make gambling the sole activity that they can have fun with will quickly transform into addicts, this is the exact thought I had today.
You don't really need to think it twice because that is what exactly it is.

Gambling  frequently either for fun or to make money is a certain way to get addicted.
Exactly true, that is why people are trying to manage the rate at which they gamble more frequently even, though it seams to be hard.

What do you think?
There is nothing to think about it because it has become a mind blowing stuff that keeps us stagnant and we are looking towards making a better version of ourselves.
m1nu5

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 01:33:59 PM

Regular participation in gambling activities, whether recreational or profitable, does increase the risk of gambling addiction. This risk is greater when gambling is the main source of happiness or pleasure in a person’s life.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 02:31:44 AM

Gamblers who make gambling the sole activity that they can have fun with will quickly transform into addicts, this is the exact thought I had today.
there are very few that consider gambling as a sole activity to have fun because this
involves money and we knew how important money is so how come that we will be believing
this can or claim? nope they are just hypocrite to admit their main objective when gamble
and that is purely not so true.

Gambling  frequently either for fun or to make money is a certain way to get addicted.
Better to admit that you wanted to make money so the lesser you will hide the
truth to yourself and yeah less addiction.

If you are gambling for fun, It will be better to have many other activities (options) that you can catch fun on, so you do not always have to gamble whenever you think of having fun. 

What do you think?
if we are completely looking for fun then this must be not the only place to find , instead
try to go outdoor something like sports and leisure because like me ? i love going in mountain places .

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2024, 11:07:13 PM

If you are gambling for fun, It will be better to have many other activities (options) that you can catch fun on, so you do not always have to gamble whenever you think of having fun. 

What do you think?
Anything that you do often can be considered an addiction. If no addiction then nothing can happen. Gambling is a part of fun and when it occurs now and then, then it can be considered as addiction. When anyone is addicted to gambling there is almost no chance to leave from the addiction.
Lambugini

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 10:11:17 PM

Nobody play gambling for fun. Gambling is never for fun. It's a stake which it's expectation is to make income or gain money in return. Making gambling as the only activity for fun can get someone addicted to it. When someone get addicted to gambling we all know what that means. Gambling have rendered so many homeless, cashless, and lots more. I remembered when I took gambling for fun and the only way I can make quick money apart from my salary work. The very month I was paid salary. I used #20,000 that I map out for my feeding to play bet9ja. The moment the money was sourced from me as a result of gambling just within some minutes my eye clear. The moment my eyes clear the I realized that it was my feeding money I have used to play gamble. I felt so bitter for myself. I felt pains having remembered the hunger that I will go through till when the next salary is paid. Honestly, I was really hunger. Since then I made up my mind never to take gambling as the only activity for fun. Today, I can stay more than 3 months without gambling. Gambling as only activity for fun is a very bad habit.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2024, 11:34:02 PM

Nobody play gambling for fun. Gambling is never for fun. It's a stake which it's expectation is to make income or gain money in return. Making gambling as the only activity for fun can get someone addicted to it. When someone get addicted to gambling we all know what that means. Gambling have rendered so many homeless, cashless, and lots more. I remembered when I took gambling for fun and the only way I can make quick money apart from my salary work. The very month I was paid salary. I used #20,000 that I map out for my feeding to play bet9ja. The moment the money was sourced from me as a result of gambling just within some minutes my eye clear. The moment my eyes clear the I realized that it was my feeding money I have used to play gamble. I felt so bitter for myself. I felt pains having remembered the hunger that I will go through till when the next salary is paid. Honestly, I was really hunger. Since then I made up my mind never to take gambling as the only activity for fun. Today, I can stay more than 3 months without gambling. Gambling as only activity for fun is a very bad habit.
You are not right. Maximum people play for fun. It is true that many people come for fun but later turn into addiction and then they don't play for fun. They play as if they are addicted to gambling.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 11:53:31 AM

This isn't only applicable to gambling, it's suitable for anything even if you do something productive it's important to take necessary breaks to keep your mental health stress-free. If someone is only focusing on studying or singing or whatever thing they are more interested, it will look like the people is going crazy when third person is looking that person.

Yes there is nothing to be skeptical over debating on what leads to addiction as jrrsparkle is pointing out allot of things is been addicted by human as long as one can go contrary to it objective. Gambling addiction is on it part other area has it addiction. Everything need moderation anything that go beyond moderation has already turn to addiction, I think jrrsparkle is really on point.

Gambling is not basically for fun but a means of earning passive income.

There is no doubt over this many never observed the fun aspects of gambling as the attraction of earnings take more than 95%of the purpose why many gamble. I will categorically say that if the remove earning out of gambling even the so called percentage who may use it as fun may not continue as they still have atoms of earnings as derive.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 06:13:32 AM

What do you think?
I understand you, anything that is being done either for fun or as a way of earning money as time goes it is possible to become addicted in the sense that we tend to be more committed to things that we find pleasure in and things that brings in money basically in life, so it is good to find other ways of having fun as well instead only being too attached to only gambling because it also helps the mind free from emotions that may arise from gambling later.

ALON_BO~

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 07:29:11 AM

Actually gambling is not a game for fun.  Gambling is based on money.  But among them there are many people who play gambling for fun and take various risks.  The main purpose of gambling is to have fun and quit at the end.

Gambling I earn a lot of money by addiction slowly I feel attraction towards gambling but suddenly one day all earnings fail and I am lost gambling addict Gambling leads people to destruction.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: