Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:36:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IDO] RGames [RGAME]: Revolutionizing Racing - Develop, Play, and Earn!  (Read 1401 times)
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 10:57:39 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2024, 11:12:38 PM by wwzsocki

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 10:57:56 PM

reserved

Crypto Inferno

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 04:12:00 PM

RGames is the hottest AI gaming platform where Players can participate in a variety of racing modes in R Games' racing universe, each of which offers unique challenges and rewards.

Players can improve and alter their vehicles to fit their preferred racing style thanks to the game's custom vehicle design option, which makes for a more customised racing experience.

Gamers can earn through a variety of actions, such as creating content, participating in races, or even just watching in-game events. Everyone can access R Games' Alpha edition, which offers an early look at its dynamic racing ecosystem.

The game will feature NFTs as necessary components with the release of the beta version. These components will include consumables and game assets like vehicles, which are crucial for competing in races and realising the full potential of the game.

This is indeed a dream every player will have to experience in real time on RGAMES.
AnonymousNumero1

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 05:00:45 PM

For me this gaming online platform is a very good one. Thanks for launching this project and that I miss my passion for racing cars. In addition, I will earn more and not waste time playing. But my purchase of your token did not reach and sold out immediately. I will wait for its listing on the top crypto exchanges especially on the Binance exchange. I really like challenging games. <3 this one
Princess6719

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 11:54:20 PM

This April I’m ready for one of the biggest launches on solana and BNBCHAIN. $RGAME Ai and gaming is set to launch on 8th April 2024.

$RGAME creates a self-sustaining ecosystem that will drive growth and engagement within the game. players have the opportunity to earn game currencies that can be used to upgrade various aspects of their vehicles and NFTs or traded. I’m now embracing the thrill of Racing with @R_GamesOfficial Ai and gaming token launching on Monday.
monra_1328

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 07:01:40 AM

$RGAME is gaining traction in AI gaming, evidenced by the sellout of their IGO, reflecting significant interest. The upcoming listing on renowned exchanges like MEXC Global and PCS on the 8th further solidifies its position. This listing opens doors to a broader audience, potentially driving more adoption and investment. The project's success indicates a growing community and confidence in its potential. With the gaming industry rapidly evolving, $RGAME's innovative approach and strategic partnerships position it well for future success. It's an exciting time for enthusiasts and investors alike as $RGAME continues to make strides in the gaming and cryptocurrency space.
ebiboy2

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 11:58:07 AM

In April 2024, R-GAMES, the leading AI and gaming project, is set to debut its token $RGAME on Monday, April 8th. The official listing date on Mexc_global has been confirmed by R-GAMES for 10 am UTC.

They're leading the gaming scene with AI. Sold out their IGO quickly.

Additional exchanges where $RGAME will be listed include Gate_io, Maxc_global, RaydiumProtocol, and PancakeSwap.

Visit r-games(.)tech for more details.
Sgiwa

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 01:03:49 PM

RGames Worlds First AI and Gaming token is set to Launch on Top Exchanges. $RGAME is Poised to Transform the Blockchain Industry with Artificial Intelligence, Precise Engineering and Racing. RGames, the Most Hyped AI and GameFi Project of 2024 is an innovative gaming platform which is  set to launch on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) & Solana Network, This pivotal event represents a significant leap forward for the platform, set to redefine the gaming landscape within the Web3 ecosystem.The platform's fully customized approach, powered by Unreal & Unity engines, ensures an immersive and interactive gameplay environment.

cryptoquiin

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 03:22:48 PM

As a new participant intrigued by this venture, I'm eager to understand how R-GAMES aims to guarantee fairness and maintain an engaging gaming atmosphere for its ecosystem's players.
LinStar2

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 04:38:59 PM

Amazing racing game this month if it comes out I will definitely play it right away. Apart from this, I saw that it also revealed some NFTs on their official project site. Additionally it has many partnerships with popular crypto projects. Doxxed team too so I expect it to be developed soon after the game launches.

Btw, will NFT affect your car's performance in racing or is it just a skin or design to make it fun to play?
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 07:36:03 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2024, 11:23:28 PM by wwzsocki

Amazing racing game this month if it comes out I will definitely play it right away... will NFT affect your car's performance in racing or is it just a skin or design to make it fun to play?

I know what you mean and of course it will be great way to make games much more entertaining thanks to NFTs!

I don't know if we will get somebody from team to be able to answer this question in deep, so I advise to ask in Telegram group: https://t.me/RGamesOfficialChat

we can continue this discussion here about NFTs, if this is possible in other games then for sure it will be possible also in RGAMES, have you seen such functionality already?

this could be like dream comes true, thanks to NFTs we could tweak every item, character we are playing with, this could be all unique and transferred between accounts, traded, tweaked, breed, merged, upgraded and so on...

EDIT

"...will NFT affect your car's performance in racing or is it just a skin or design to make it fun to play?"

I have contacted RGAMES team and I got the answer, in short: yes, NFTs will be dynamic in game!!!

"NFTs will be dynamic, they will mature with experience level. Upgrades will also play an important role.

Game is live now but NFTs not, after launch web3 elements will come in place" - RGames Team

amazing stuff, can't wait to play with full functionality! and you?

if you want to read about RGames ongoing IDO, here link to website: https://r-games.tech/

and if you want to try RGames in action, here download link: https://test.fabwelt.com/Rgames_setup.exe

Sgiwa

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 11:25:12 PM

Looking towards the future, R Games has ambitious plans in store. Development efforts are focused on implementing upgrades such as an advanced Upgrade System and and AI integration. These additions will provide users with various earning opportunities through models like Develop-to-Earn and Play-to-Earn.The integration of AI technology allows users to effortlessly design their own car characters, even without technical expertise. The roadmap also includes diverse modes like Formula One, Street Racing and Off-Road Racing to cater to a broad audience.

Liamss57

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 03:39:05 AM

Gm everyone. How’s the anticipation for $RGAME Ai-gaming token this coming Monday. The vision of this RGames idea is to provide a racer and automotive lovers with exciting ecosystem under single roof hence the concept of multiple gaming modes which serves all the racing and automotive lovers. RGames aims to create a unique universe full of opportunities for players to hone their racing skills, collect valuable NFTs, and earn real rewards. $RGAME will be used as a form of currency within the game, allowing players to purchase upgrades, NFTs, and other items.

https : // r- games. tech
monra_1328

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 07:48:22 AM

RGames is a futuristic racing blockchain game developed by Gyros Studios. It operates on Unreal and Unity engines and offers diverse gameplay modes on PC and mobile platforms. The game integrates artificial intelligence and a player-centric economic model, making it engaging. While still in its Alpha version, R Games shows potential with its custom vehicle design feature and planned NFT integration. However, it's essential to wait for further developments before forming a complete opinion. $RGAME listing will take place tomorrow, and I am keeping my tabs on this project!
metashibapro
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 11:45:44 AM

We can't miss the exciting developments from R-Games.

As the pioneering AI and Gaming company, they're unveiling a fully customized platform boasting Unreal and Unity games, along with interoperable NFTs and User Generated Content.

With thousands already immersed in the experience, the game's official launch on April 8th on Binance Smart Chain and Solana is eagerly anticipated.

Plus, the token launch in less than 24 hours, alongside listings on Gateio & MEXC, and other top tier exchanges. Promises thrilling opportunities.
FederinSet1

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 06:07:09 PM

A good project this month is the racing game with its own blockchain. This play to earn is an interesting one because it is also a race. It is challenging and surely many players will have interest in it as well, can earn while enjoying. Btw, it's not too late even if you didn't buy their token in the presale, you can still trade it on top crypto exchanges. Let's watch $RGAME in the market and accumulate.
Sgiwa

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 11:57:48 PM

Within the RGAMES , players can fine-tune and electronically upgrade all vehicle models within the workshop, offering a customizable experience. The integration of AI technology allows users to effortlessly design their own car characters, even without technical expertise. The roadmap also includes diverse modes like Formula One, Street Racing, Story Mode, and Off-Road Racing to cater to a broad audience.For the Alpha version, the spotlight is on Circuit Racing, featuring professional racing tracks that promise an immersive experience.
Liamss57

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 03:41:26 AM

$RGAME will be used as a form of currency within the game, allowing players to purchase upgrades, NFTs, and other items. The token will be in high demand, as players will need it to progress and enhance their gaming experience. The wait is finally almost over as $RGAME Ai and gaming token is listing today Monday. Listing on Gate_io. With an amazing Listing Price: $0.0075. I’m fully geared up and ready to participate in todays launch.
monra_1328

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 08:03:07 AM

Looks like $RGAME has real utility within the game, which could make it quite valuable. Listing today on Gate_io at $0.0075 seems reasonable. I'm planning to join the launch in just few hours left, as it presents an interesting opportunity. The demand for the token within the game is likely to drive its value up. Excited to see how it unfolds and considering my options for participation.

But can someone give me information when the open beta happens?
ebiboy2

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 12:03:21 PM

$RGAME offers a unique utility within the crypto ecosystem, serving as a bridge between decentralized finance (DeFi) and RaceFi, blending financial innovation with the thrill of gaming. Its utility extends beyond traditional cryptocurrencies, allowing users to participate in gaming activities, earning rewards, and accessing exclusive features within the gaming ecosystem.

What's the gameplay and mode like?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: