Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to Invest in  (Read 250 times)
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 11:21:50 PM

Everyone should invest in Graphene Blockchains, STEEM, HIVE, BLURT, etc. For some Reason there is no Other SocialFi, and HIVE has a Token Mint and DEX.

Here is the Official Unofficial Hive-Engine Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5491554.0

Bitcoin just went from $20,000 to $65,000 and is going to be $100,000 at some Point if the People that can see how that Worked, where it went from $50,000, to $20,000, to $65,000, if Everyone can Pay Attention to that, they can see how it is going to go to $100,000. Because I was around when each one was $5 each. Then $30 each. And they have never gone back Down. They are now $67,000 USD.

And the Mix of where this is all going to Work is this:

1. Bitcoin is the Gold Standard for at Least a Few Generations, Everyone know that, just be Secure in that Bitcoin is the Gold, Litecoin is the Silver, DOGE is the Copper, like Coins, and that can Change, but BTC will always have a Place high in the Echelon. Eventually they will Probably be Sold as NFTs, because one day Mining will End. And if You Study Mining, that is what is going to Determine the Timeline of Bitcoin. The Halving Events. The Last Coin, etc.

2. SocialFi, where Everyone will Share their Projects. Right now it is Bitcointalk and Steemit, BLURT, HIVE and DTube, that's about it. Eventually it will be Wikis, and Twitter Clones, and there will be Amazing Bots and Everything. Making a Bot that Talks to Everyone is a Good way to get some Income on SocialFi, because People might upvote the Comments.

3. NFTs in Games. That is, NFTs that are like Pokemon Cards, for Virtual Games. Terracore is an Example that I have been Talking about because it is on HIVE. HoloZing is another One.

4. Proof of Stake Tokens and DeFi, more important than the Games, but less Eye Catching.

That's how all of the People are going to come in.

I think some of the Big Businesses still don't Realize, when it was $5 You could Mine on 1 Laptop and get Bitcoins worth Keeping. Now if You use a Laptop, Mining Bitcoin wouldn't Pay for the Electricity, so You have to Mine another Coin instead just to make a Profit. Or even just to Hope it Spikes in Value, and make Money on the Moon Ramp. People are Mining Coins for No Profit, Hoping the Price goes up. And Mining isn't just Simple and Straightforward for Everyone.

There need to be Currencies where You don't have to know how to Mine. Like, Steemit. "Can You make a Facebook Account? Great, You know how to Earn Currency. You don't even have to know HTML like MySpace.". And there is no MySpace of Crypto, no one made the Version where the Profiles are Fully Customizable or anything, they are all just Arguing with each Other on STEEM and HIVE Platform. And there should be 500 of these instead of just these. They are ahead of their Time. And what they Offer is a Place for Other People to make Currencies, and then Earn Money Talking about their Currency, and have a Permanent Record they Create on the Blockchain with Content that they Post like on Facebook. And it Creates a Landing Page for the Currency. You could be on these Forums which is Good, but having the Blog as a Landing Page, and a Facebook Page and Facebook Group, and Twitter Account, those are all Things that can Help Your Currency. Even just to be Found by Other People. So the SocialFi Aspect is where You can Talk about the NFTs and the DeFi, etc, and Earn another Coin just by Talking there. This allows for Money to be Put back into the Project that You are Advertising on the SocialFi Platform.

And all of this will Effect the Price of Bitcoin, and Ethereum, etc, which will Benefit from having Places where People have more of their Own Currencies.

So Invest in these Areas, and then we need to look at Bitcoin as like a 100 Year Investment.
Modify message

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 05:58:40 AM

Since Everyone is wanting to have Discussions Other than Cloud Mining. There is also some Money in NFT Games. This is kind of more an Ethereum Topic, but Crypto-Kitties was a Game where there was Cat Breeding, and You could get more and more NFTs by Breeding the Cats, that was the Mechanism for Minting. And so that Shows 2 Aspects that People can look at to Develop if we not Compare that to Monkeys and Frogs and Dogs.

The Dog Memes:
These are just Funny Memes, like any Meme. DOGE may have some Secret Shamanistic Origins in the Name, as DOGE is a Funny Spelling of Dog, but it is also the Word for a kind of Shaman.

The Frogs:
The Cult of Kek was Founded on Chaos Magic, so the Discussion of Pepe being a Servator or a Tulpa, or an Egregore, this is not just a Philosophical Discussion. Pepe the Frog comes from the Cult of Kek and the Egyptian God of Chaos, which was a Frog, Other than Set, it was Kek. Kek is the kind of Chaos Opposite of Hapi, Hapi is another Frog God (of the Nile Floods). But the Cult of Kek and Pepe the Frog is Chaos Magic, which Regularly gets into Tulpas, and Servators and Egregori.

The Monkeys:
This comes from the Original kind of Stoned Ape Series, and they became Popular, and I am not sure which came First (I'm sure someone else has Written about it) but at some Point the Ground Level Investors, and the Small Investor, and the Newbie to Crypto with no Money, and even the experienced Crypto Trader than isn't a Millionaire, these were all Called "Apes". So the NFTs became Popular as kind of an "Ape Mechanism of Financial Independence" by Buying NFTs that go up in Value, that are Monkeys. So the Monkeys became Popular. An Ape is basically a Minnow we could say, or a Dolphin, and the Term Ape is like the Opposite of a Whale, the way Bulls and Bears are in Wallstreet. But Bears and Bulls are People that Buy and Sell at Different Times. Whale and Ape is more about how much Money a Person has. But Ape is also kind of a Statement of Ingenuity and New Projects. Kind of "Users of Tools built by the Whales".

But the Point being, there could be NFTs that You Breed. And People like Raising Stats of Creatures. Like Chao(s) in Sonic the Hedgehog (which Names are Chaos, like "Chaos Magician" a Chao Plural, is Chaos). But People need more kind of Games that are Full Fledged, instead of just Roll (Dice Type) Based RPGs (which most are). Most of the Games are Potion Cards, and Weapon NFT Cards, like Card Games, like Magic the Gathering. There needs to be a more Paternal Aspect to the Games. And both Children and Adults do this, like Tomogachi. And even NeoPets was this. Basically there needs to be a Cryptocurrency NeoPets. And HoloZing might be that.

Like, Watch this whole Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU

That's what a lot of People like in Games and Things, like Fighting Animals. But usually Taking Care of them is a Big Part, maybe even more important than the Fighting. Look at Animal Crossing.

But this is Altcoins Discussion now.

The Point being overall, just Reiterated,
People can make Games if they don't want to Invest in Cloud Mining. Make a Game. We need People to make Games.

But I know most People can't do that. And if anyone is looking for where there are already Things Happening, and there are Games where You can Run around and Kill Each Other with Guns using NFTs You wear, there is WAX Blockchain.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 01:42:31 AM

I'm about to Start Showing Everyone how to use HIVE-Egine Tokens to Earn a Steady Revenue that can be Converted to HIVE Overall.

Basically what You want to do is get Money with One Token, and Put it in the Next Token and into HIVE. We will be doing this to Fund our Token, VKBT, and it will Start to go up and up in Value because we are Using Other Tokens. We will also using our Token to Help Raise the Price of those Tokens we are Holding, so it can go back and Forth. We will Spend Money that we Earn not just Cashing out, not just on HIVE, but on Other Tokens.

And all of that goes to Earning more HIVE, which Increases Revenue for the Overall Van Kush Family. What we are going to do is have all of these Tokens and we will use them to Reward our Token Holders. We will tell them to use the Hashtags and they will get Rewarded. We will give them Information so they can get in on Things.

For example:

If You have 10,000 BBH on Hive-Engine, You will be Part of a Weekly Drip of Other Tokens. And It is so Cheap Right now You can get 10,000 for like $2 and have that Forever. And what I am going to do is go ahead and Try to get a Few Million of them so our Drip is Better, and can be used to Support the Community around VKBT.

I have about 1,000,000 PEPE, this makes it where I get PEPE Tokens for Voting on Other People's Random PEPE Posts. This Helps because this way we are all Earning another Currency besides VKBT, as long as we use the PEPE Hashtag.

I Started Playing Terracore so we could have that going, and I will be Teaching Everyone how to Play Terracore and Showing them what I am doing, and then I will Support our New People that come into the Game so they can Start Earning something. I will do this with all the Currencies, that is the Goal with all of the Currencies, to get New People to have Stake in the Currencies, to Help Our Currency Holders, Hold as many Currencies as Possible so they can Earn Money and Hopefully Buy more of our Currency to HODL and Earn more.

Same Thing with HoloZing and I really think HoloZing is going to explode as soon as it does a Full Launch.

We have invested in just 16,000 Proof of Brain Tokens, but we will Buy more as we Earn from Everything else, and this will Work the same as the PEPE Token.

We have about 200 WAIV Tokens and may get more.

We could even make Tokens that are Dead Start Working again, like Foodie and the Natural Medicine Currency.

HIVE-Engine is basically a Ghost Town, I Feel kind of Lucky that anyone is even doing anything so I can use them to Leap Frog, because what we are about to do is be the Biggest Thing on HIVE-Engine, we are about to be the Biggest Thing that Ever was on HIVE or STEEM, the Future of Social Media is what we are bringing. And we are going to be Teaching People how to use all these Currencies and Rewarding them with them.
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 11:32:55 AM

OP i mean no insult, but you can always allow for other replies on your post before making another, instead, you can edit the previous one and add some contents or only bump the thread, we should be diplomatic from how we post, also, in making investment or decision on the kind of currency, project or network to go for, we have our own choice on that, after considering the risk and benefits in them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 06:12:04 AM

OP i mean no insult, but you can always allow for other replies on your post before making another, instead, you can edit the previous one and add some contents or only bump the thread, we should be diplomatic from how we post, also, in making investment or decision on the kind of currency, project or network to go for, we have our own choice on that, after considering the risk and benefits in them.

I know People have Choices, but that is like saying that there is something New Under the Sun. There is Nothing New Under the Sun. The Greeks had a lot of Choices, and the Romans, and we might think we have a lot of Choices, but we have an Environment, a Closed System. Earth is a Closed System, there still are not Silver and Gold Shipments coming in from Space Yet. Every Mineral on Earth can be found in Space is much Larger Quantities. Every Star in the Sky is another Sun. And we are in this Closed System still.

But I do a lot to Describe for Everyone some of their Choices.

And I can just put "Bump" but I feel Updates are Better, is an Update the Worst Continuation?
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 03:32:59 PM

You don't need to force people to invest in a new project without you showcase some profits or those people that achieved good results from the project in the past, and people have the right to chose any projects of their choice in the market.

What you just displayed here are new projects, which I don't like to invest my money on a new projects because I have experienced some negative things from new projects that made me to always ignored new projects so that I will not repeat what happened before in my investment.

If this project will remain in the market in 3 years time to favor those that invested on it, I will try the project with little money to see if it will bring me profits that will improve my investment.

kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 07:29:18 PM

Educating others is good but patronizing or asking them to buy a particular coins is bit risky advice because it becomes a financial advice and if there is any market instability or the coin dumps will you take the responsibility as you have asked them to buy these coins? Refrain asking people to buy but rather share opinions or your observations. We can never be 100% sure on any coin except Bitcoin and we have seen what happened to big projects like FTX, LUNA and all.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2024, 09:49:58 PM

You don't need to force people to invest in a new project without you showcase some profits or those people that achieved good results from the project in the past, and people have the right to chose any projects of their choice in the market.

What you just displayed here are new projects, which I don't like to invest my money on a new projects because I have experienced some negative things from new projects that made me to always ignored new projects so that I will not repeat what happened before in my investment.

If this project will remain in the market in 3 years time to favor those that invested on it, I will try the project with little money to see if it will bring me profits that will improve my investment.
exactly and apart from showing us some the profit has made, he would have given us some the vital information of the project like the PoS (Proof of Stake) of the project and the community support of the project and the exchange the project has registered itself foe use to k ow that the project is serious about business but you just bring one project they just create to scam people and ask people to invest. In this present days things are not like that again. It was in those early days investors were falling for those victim. We are not like that again.

Investing in new crypto project is at the investor's risk. Therefore we should be careful when we see them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2024, 09:35:48 PM

STEEM? While I understand that steem is a unique platform and is well known for so long now, I don’t see a reason why I should invest in steem, at least not yet. I feel it has been there for really long with no notable progress. Same as Hive, DTube, etc. or have they done something new recently? But even if I had the funds to make that investment, your post isn’t convincing enough (which I think you were trying to do; to be convincing). I think you can try to make your posts straight to the point and with as few words as possible.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 11:38:57 PM

STEEM? While I understand that steem is a unique platform and is well known for so long now, I don’t see a reason why I should invest in steem, at least not yet. I feel it has been there for really long with no notable progress. Same as Hive, DTube, etc. or have they done something new recently? But even if I had the funds to make that investment, your post isn’t convincing enough (which I think you were trying to do; to be convincing). I think you can try to make your posts straight to the point and with as few words as possible.

Speaking of Steem, I remember that I heard a lot of people in this section talking about how the price of Steem would go up a lot, it would bring a lot of profit because it was a big project, where is the big project? The steem thread was created in 2016 and then another thread was created in 2016 too and after a long time without paying attention the creator of this thread appeared and started posting on the steem thread to give updates on what is happening with steem. but even if it does provide updates, the question is why the members of the steem team don't keep giving updates in their thread here on the forum about what's happening with the project? 8 years have passed since the creation of this project, but when I look at this steem chart

reminds me to always be cautious with altcoins. Even after 8 years of existence, I'm not seeing any major gains in the price, on the contrary, it seems to me that whoever buys now or recently will be making a lot of losses because the price tends to remain stagnant or fall a lot, but it's not rising. Therefore, it is a great investment in my opinion. Knowing that people are focused on meme shitcoins, I highly doubt steen will attract attention

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 07:28:39 AM

reminds me to always be cautious with altcoins. Even after 8 years of existence, I'm not seeing any major gains in the price, on the contrary, it seems to me that whoever buys now or recently will be making a lot of losses because the price tends to remain stagnant or fall a lot, but it's not rising.
8 years and little to no activity should give you enough hint. At that point, the only reason it will rise is if someone spread a false speculation about it but even then I wouldn’t hope on it. Personally I Don’t know if there was any coin that was launched years ago before it suddenly spiked up (I would be open for corrections).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 08:12:19 AM

this is how those project shows how they are desperate to lure investors things that I believe  will not gather any influence from bitcointalk people because we are tired of such promises and this kind of advertising.
for me personally? this is not how a new project be introduce but instead each of them must bring their team here so they can answer each comment directly.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 12:49:55 PM

Have checked your post History and what I found is that all your posts
composes of almost same thing and that is shilling to multiple shitcoins that
we can see in the whole context

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;threads;u=3600383;sa=showPosts

Maybe no one will just listen to what you are saying if this is what you
will continue to imply in this forum .
we are sick and tired of the same BS from the past .

God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 12:50:33 PM

Everyone should invest in Graphene Blockchains, STEEM, HIVE, BLURT, etc. For some Reason there is no Other SocialFi, and HIVE has a Token Mint and DEX.

Here is the Official Unofficial Hive-Engine Thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5491554.0

Bitcoin just went from $20,000 to $65,000 and is going to be $100,000 at some Point if the People that can see how that Worked, where it went from $50,000, to $20,000, to $65,000, if Everyone can Pay Attention to that, they can see how it is going to go to $100,000. Because I was around when each one was $5 each. Then $30 each. And they have never gone back Down. They are now $67,000 USD.

And the Mix of where this is all going to Work is this:

1. Bitcoin is the Gold Standard for at Least a Few Generations, Everyone know that, just be Secure in that Bitcoin is the Gold, Litecoin is the Silver, DOGE is the Copper, like Coins, and that can Change, but BTC will always have a Place high in the Echelon. Eventually they will Probably be Sold as NFTs, because one day Mining will End. And if You Study Mining, that is what is going to Determine the Timeline of Bitcoin. The Halving Events. The Last Coin, etc.

2. SocialFi, where Everyone will Share their Projects. Right now it is Bitcointalk and Steemit, BLURT, HIVE and DTube, that's about it. Eventually it will be Wikis, and Twitter Clones, and there will be Amazing Bots and Everything. Making a Bot that Talks to Everyone is a Good way to get some Income on SocialFi, because People might upvote the Comments.

3. NFTs in Games. That is, NFTs that are like Pokemon Cards, for Virtual Games. Terracore is an Example that I have been Talking about because it is on HIVE. HoloZing is another One.

4. Proof of Stake Tokens and DeFi, more important than the Games, but less Eye Catching.

That's how all of the People are going to come in.

I think some of the Big Businesses still don't Realize, when it was $5 You could Mine on 1 Laptop and get Bitcoins worth Keeping. Now if You use a Laptop, Mining Bitcoin wouldn't Pay for the Electricity, so You have to Mine another Coin instead just to make a Profit. Or even just to Hope it Spikes in Value, and make Money on the Moon Ramp. People are Mining Coins for No Profit, Hoping the Price goes up. And Mining isn't just Simple and Straightforward for Everyone.

There need to be Currencies where You don't have to know how to Mine. Like, Steemit. "Can You make a Facebook Account? Great, You know how to Earn Currency. You don't even have to know HTML like MySpace.". And there is no MySpace of Crypto, no one made the Version where the Profiles are Fully Customizable or anything, they are all just Arguing with each Other on STEEM and HIVE Platform. And there should be 500 of these instead of just these. They are ahead of their Time. And what they Offer is a Place for Other People to make Currencies, and then Earn Money Talking about their Currency, and have a Permanent Record they Create on the Blockchain with Content that they Post like on Facebook. And it Creates a Landing Page for the Currency. You could be on these Forums which is Good, but having the Blog as a Landing Page, and a Facebook Page and Facebook Group, and Twitter Account, those are all Things that can Help Your Currency. Even just to be Found by Other People. So the SocialFi Aspect is where You can Talk about the NFTs and the DeFi, etc, and Earn another Coin just by Talking there. This allows for Money to be Put back into the Project that You are Advertising on the SocialFi Platform.

And all of this will Effect the Price of Bitcoin, and Ethereum, etc, which will Benefit from having Places where People have more of their Own Currencies.

So Invest in these Areas, and then we need to look at Bitcoin as like a 100 Year Investment.
Modify message

As far as I have read the thread the projects you mentioned in it are pretty new in the market and they haven't been invested by must of the investors. Not all of them but mostly the projects are launched before months.

Now the problem of investing in such projects is that they don't have much data to predict that whether they'll give good profits or not. Ok the ithe

Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 04:26:17 PM

I will first begin with the advice that we should invest on what others are investing on, we shouldn't go for what we have no idea about, neither should we make an investment on what is not reliable enough to have the standard or worth of our investments, this will be what will determine our first security on investment, when we were able to make the right decision and choose the appropriate path for what we are investing on.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:20:16 PM

NFT games are not my best choice anymore. On 2021, they were good and the top choice in the market but the hype is gone. I understand that a lot of devs trying to make their games and projects alive again because we're likely going into the bull run to everyone needs to understand that most of them are cyclical projects that whenever they're done with it, it's best to start moving on when you don't see any hope from them because they've been built based on hypes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 10:35:05 PM

Speaking of Steem, I remember that I heard a lot of people in this section talking about how the price of Steem would go up a lot, it would bring a lot of profit because it was a big project, where is the big project? The steem thread was created in 2016 and then another thread was created in 2016 too and after a long time without paying attention the creator of this thread appeared and started posting on the steem thread to give updates on what is happening with steem. but even if it does provide updates, the question is why the members of the steem team don't keep giving updates in their thread here on the forum about what's happening with the project? 8 years have passed since the creation of this project, but when I look at this steem chart

~~

reminds me to always be cautious with altcoins. Even after 8 years of existence, I'm not seeing any major gains in the price, on the contrary, it seems to me that whoever buys now or recently will be making a lot of losses because the price tends to remain stagnant or fall a lot, but it's not rising. Therefore, it is a great investment in my opinion. Knowing that people are focused on meme shitcoins, I highly doubt steen will attract attention

I also looked at the chart before I replied. What I think is that Steemit was a hot project at some point. There was a time it was trending and people went there to make money as content creators, etc. But let’s look around, there’s so many altcoin today and like you mention memecoins, people’s attention are drawn away from Steemit and Elon now pays people on 𝕏 so people might as well just be on 𝕏 the whole day than on Steemit. Unless they have/add some unique, it’s likely not going any where, I think.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2024, 07:29:06 PM

NFT games are not my best choice anymore. On 2021, they were good and the top choice in the market but the hype is gone. I understand that a lot of devs trying to make their games and projects alive again because we're likely going into the bull run to everyone needs to understand that most of them are cyclical projects that whenever they're done with it, it's best to start moving on when you don't see any hope from them because they've been built based on hypes.

I think Bitcoin is the best option and will ever remain the best investment because we have noticed almost all the Altcoin's value were fluctuating based on the value of Bitcoin. There are high risk in Altcoin investment and people may get struck for years waiting for Altcoin value to increase hence I would prefer majority of investment in Bitcoin and rest into Altcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 08:47:14 PM

I think Bitcoin is the best option and will ever remain the best investment because we have noticed almost all the Altcoin's value were fluctuating based on the value of Bitcoin. There are high risk in Altcoin investment and people may get struck for years waiting for Altcoin value to increase hence I would prefer majority of investment in Bitcoin and rest into Altcoin.
No contest, Bitcoin is always the best choice for the most of us. There's no need to get into debates because BTC has proven its worth over the period of time. Those that don't want to risk with these kinds of projects anymore in the market, all you have to do is to look at your own plan on how long you're planning to stay. If you're for the shorts then invest in something that you know which is going to be profitable in the long run. Otherwise, long term, buy Bitcoin and wait.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 04:20:02 PM

It is said that a snake's bitten is afraid of a rope. It is like when a person suffers a loss in something, he becomes afraid of all other things related to it.

It is my personal experience that when one coin has a loss, one is afraid to buy a new coin thinking it might become a loss again. Caution is a good thing but sometimes taking risks leads to success if we don't try anything new and stick to the same old things then we won't learn anything so after good research and observation we should try new coins too but with very small investment with very less risk of loss.

I hope that some good and new projects will come into the market because the old projects are far from our reach so it is good to hope for the best but all the risks must be taken into account.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄