Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:47:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the halving already priced in?  (Read 684 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1361

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 05:56:57 PM

I've always hinted at this in all related posts, it is a serious consideration and we should be very careful due to that. Not that we are perfect in our view but cautious for a possibility that what happened in the last 8 months could have affected the post-having effect of this season which is always believed to be greeted with a huge bull run. But since Bitcoin had even hit above the former ATH before this year's halving, I seriously doubt what could become of it this time going forward. It might be a situation where it will disappoint us all or a situation where the bullish effect will not be as much as people expected.

This should have been ascertained in the next 1 year from now, and if Bitcoin cannot breach the new ATH which is around $73,850, it will be a serious problem for the coin to move higher. However, it has nothing to lose as a good coin since I am sure it might preserve itself above the psychological level of $50,000. Doing that alone means that it has achieved a lot already. However, a breach of $73,850 could send it easily to $75,000 and above in a matter of days.

For all I know, this halving period is different from the rest. Spot ETFs were approved before the "big event", triggering a massive "pump" on BTC's market price. I'm yet to see if the market will remain bullish during the remainder of the year. While BTC did reach a new ATH, it's still far from the projected $100k - $150k market price. Within 1-2 years from now, it's hoped the market will turn bearish. I mean if history repeats itself again.

You should always pay attention to the market to determine when it's the right time to buy and when it's the right time to sell. Buy low, sell high. The crypto market behaves in many strange and bizarre ways, so expect the unexpected. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: