Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not forget your Bitcointalk account password!!!  (Read 638 times)
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 03:23:27 PM

We must always ensure that our password should be something which should be easy to remember for us which is related to us personally but it would be very difficult for others to even get a hint. I usually prefer my password as something which is very personal to me as it would be easy to remember instead of having a complicated pasword and forgetting it and resetting it everytime.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 10791

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 04:10:13 PM

<…> I usually prefer my password as something which is very personal to me as it would be easy to remember instead of having a complicated pasword and forgetting it and resetting it everytime.
As far as my account on the forum goes (and for the most, yet not all), I haven’t got a clue as to the password I’m using … By that I mean that It is randomly generated and stored by my password manager, and since I only access my Bitcointalk account from a laptop, it’s pretty easy to operate without having to remember the password (which, were I to remember it, may not be that great per se).

Then there are the logical offline backups of the password manager to cover contingencies, plus the forum provides 2FA for those that wish to activate it. Of course there’s also the staked bitcoin address which is a way to facilitate the account’s recovery, which is kind of a failsafe if all goes wrong.
Sim_card (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 400

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 04:13:07 PM

You should also make sure that the email you use on Bitcointalk account registration is very active on your device or computer for notifications, and don't ignore any notification from that email address so that if your account is hacked
This will harm your privacy because if there's a pop up notification about this forum when someone see your phone, they will know if you have account in this forum and know you're have interest to Bitcoin.

Learn to memorize your password by login manually every time you want to access this forum, don't just login for one time.

Another thing you need to use 2FA, even the hacker can change your email and password, but if they didn't know the 2FA code, you will be safe.
If you have so much private information in your phone or computer, then it is better not to share it with anyone, so that no one can know what you are into through your notifications. I don't give out my phone to anyone, because it is my private property. Memorizing your password is very good, but in a case whereby, you have a lot of platforms where you register a d used a password, it will be very difficult to memorize all the passwords. This is why writing it down as a k up is the best and also having a recovery email to your email is also good. The password that I forget was memorized, and I do login and login out alway, not until few weeks ago that I decided not to logout, and behold I forgot the password. I still cannot understand that I was unable to login with my old password.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1327

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 05:44:52 PM

In the case of email (account), you should know that if you do not use your account for a long time, you may lose access to your account. Forever.

For example, here's what Google says:
"An inactive Google Account is an account that has not been used within a 2-year period. Google reserves the right to delete an inactive Google Account and its activity and data if you are inactive across Google for at least two years."

Source: Inactive Google Account Policy

So, paraphrasing (adding to) the title of this topic can say that "Do not lose access to the email linked to your Bitcointalk account!!!".

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Agbe

Activity: 896
Merit: 1266

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 05:56:29 PM

Anyone who forget Password for things that are important is not ready for the internet. When you are using the internet you need to have three or four Strong passwords and if you registering any important site, you use any of the password and when you forget the password at any occasion, you tried the three passwords and definitely one must open if really you use any of them. There are three important websites passwords one need not to forget the matter what.
  • Your Email Address Password
Anyone that forget his or her email address password is not yet ready to navigate the internet because most of the websites you are registering, it is the email address you are using so if in case you forget your password you can click on the forgotten button to retrieve your password and a reset password link will be send to the email address for your to reset the password.
  • Your Social Media, Bitcointalk, Wallet passwords
If anyone forget those password then it is better for him to forget his or her bank code and signature. But your email and seeds phrase can retrieve it for you.
  • Your Secret Pins
Don't even try to forget this set because if you do, you might hang at somewhere if you are traveling.
Always use a familiar password so that you won't forget.
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 05:59:28 PM

Either you make an easy password or complicated password is that you should always make a backup even though you can easily remember the password if you decided to make an easy password for your bitcointalk account. There's also a way to recover your account which is to stake your bitcoin address so that when someone got your bitcointalk account password then you can create a new account and post in meta board to request a recovery account and make sure you still have access to the wallet address that you have staked using your account. There are cases like that already in meta board so you should check it out.
God bless u

Activity: 336
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 07:24:58 PM

Yes I think it's very common to face that type of problem nowadays because people have a variety of emails on their phone and while creating the account they don't bother about it mostly. They just go ahead and click on of them appearing in the sign up with the google option.

Now the case is that they have an email in their phone and they don't remember the password because of the auto login options that Google gives nowadays. Whenever they lose the access to the Gmail they also lose access to the account they created using the Gmail and that's very stressful to deal with these types of situations. So rather we should be more professional.

Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 831

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 04:04:49 AM

One way to recover your lost account is via PGP (you can find a tutorial by our friend Learn Bitcoin about how to use PGP encryption here, which is also being translated into different languages at this moment).

The other way is by signing a message with a Bitcoin address associated to your forum account.

Thank you Porfirii for sharing this.
@OP, the forum has multiple ways to recover your account even if it gets hacked. The security of your account can be increased by utilizing the 2FA tool since the forum now supports binding the 2FA app with your account. I understand your point. But the problem is that the forum never asks to verify your email. This is why people can even use a random email to register their account which should be avoided.

Since this is a Bitcoin forum, the forum supports different ways to recover your accounts even if you do not have access to your email. If you have ever used a Bitcoin wallet which was posted in this forum, you can sign a message from that account to prove the ownership and you will be able to recover your account.

Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 08:52:29 AM

We must always ensure that our password should be something which should be easy to remember for us which is related to us personally but it would be very difficult for others to even get a hint. I usually prefer my password as something which is very personal to me as it would be easy to remember instead of having a complicated pasword and forgetting it and resetting it everytime.
Composed oneself and also engaged in the moving run of the system. Don't forget your password, even if you know there's accessibility of putting new ones, doesn't mean you should underestimate the terms involved. Our password should be memorial and something we should always remember, we talk for gigantic credibility and also involving our simplicity on forum. Our bitcoin account password should not be forgotten because that's the accessibility of owning bitcoin talk account.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
rachael9385

Activity: 462
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 06:29:06 AM

So tell me if you have had such experience of not being able to login to your Bitcointalk forum account due to password issues, and how did you feel about it. Let's discuss.
I will go for password reset which will be through a link sent me through email. I have written my password several times to the extent that I may not forget it. Although, I should not rely on memory and that makes me have the password backup somewhere. The password is strong enough against hacking and I use only the official forum link to login and not a hacker's link.
Am beginning to think that you don't get the point boss.
The OP is trying to say he used an email that he has no access to (which means his email was compromised or lost access). So I believe when you don't have an access to your Bitcointalk email and you forgotten you password you can reset it because you are logged out from Bitcointalk, so both the reset password link will be sent to the email that you don't have access to.
However it's hard to get it back that's why it's always good to recheck our personal things (mostly from internet) so as to be sure if they are safe or not).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 4907

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 06:43:12 AM

So tell me if you have had such experience of not being able to login to your Bitcointalk forum account due to password issues, and how did you feel about it. Let's discuss.
I will go for password reset which will be through a link sent me through email. I have written my password several times to the extent that I may not forget it. Although, I should not rely on memory and that makes me have the password backup somewhere. The password is strong enough against hacking and I use only the official forum link to login and not a hacker's link.
Am beginning to think that you don't get the point boss.
The OP is trying to say he used an email that he has no access to (which means his email was compromised or lost access). So I believe when you don't have an access to your Bitcointalk email and you forgotten you password you can reset it because you are logged out from Bitcointalk, so both the reset password link will be sent to the email that you don't have access to.
However it's hard to get it back that's why it's always good to recheck our personal things (mostly from internet) so as to be sure if they are safe or not).
Read the OP again. Read what I quoted and you will understand what I mean. I understood what I posted and understood what OP posted. And it is valid to post about password reset via email and also to backup your password somewhere. Anyone that is not able to to have access to his password and also not able to have access to the email used is just careless with his account. Although, staked bitcoin address might be helpful to regain back his account.

hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 07:24:35 AM

Anyone that is not able to to have access to his password and also not able to have access to the email used is just careless with his account.
It is doubled careless practice and not OPSEC.

Although, staked bitcoin address might be helpful to regain back his account.
Staked Ethereum address can be used too but a first priority is a staked Bitcoin address because it is a Bitcoin forum.

Stake PGP key is helpful for account recovery too.

These methods are in those topics for account recovery.
Account recoveries are moving again
Recovering hacked/lost accounts
FYI: "ownership change queued"

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1038

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 07:48:03 AM

I don't think that making your password something that is personally to you is a very good idea. At the end of the day you will have different password for different platforms and that means you have to make different personal things to you as your different passwords. This could become a tedious work are at a time you will begin to trouble your emotion with some personal things that are not supposed to occur to you at that time. If you make something personal to you your password, maybe your relatives could one day understand your password because they would also in one way or the other know things that are personal to you. The best thing to do is to have a password manager and at every time you have to sign up in a new platform, you create a very strong and unique password and your password manager will do the rest for you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 08:05:00 AM

What I am saying is that, those of us that are using an email address that we have forgotten the password or don't have access to the password, should go and create a new emails address and change it with the old one, so that incase you forget your password or don't have access to your bitcointalk account, you will not be worried, as you can just use your email to login to your Bitcointalk account with ease, because a link will be sent to that email from the admin here, which gives you access to change your password and login.
The challenge is that for some users, the email address used in opening the forum is invalid, so whenever they lose or forget their login details (password), their account goes dormant because they are unable to log back in. Tell newbies who are interested in opening forum accounts to always use a valid email address that is active to avoid future problems.

Try not to save any password in your head, because it is a big risk but write it down in a notebook, and back it up so that when you misplace wherever you wrote your password down, you can reach out for the back ups.
An easy password can easily be kept in memory. You do not have to use complicated passwords that you think will make your account more secure.

Yep I bet people can still grab an account in here just trying each off the account with a password Bitcoin123, if you hear someone bragging they have an account hacked in here, I'm sure that account must have just the same password.

The forum though doesn't ask for email verification during registration that's why some will just register Jeberish email and instantly have an account. 

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 03:15:39 PM

Very touching story, but after everything you succeeded, and that's the most important thing. I admire your  resilience bro, some random dudes would've just given up and lose their account and hard work. This is a wake up call to is to ensure we've control over or accounts every time. I store my passwords offline in a diary, but its kinda personally encrypted with a certain style that only myself would understand it whenever I wish to access it.

I think everybody should go have a proper look at their accounts now to ensure you can log into it if the device with auto saved passwords has issues, most importantly the means of recovering accounts, we should ensure we've access to those means so we don't experience such things as OP. Who Know, you might not be that lucky. I rejoice with you my dear OP. Enjoy your victory.

OcTradism

Activity: 1750
Merit: 806

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 02:13:18 AM

Anyone who forget Password for things that are important is not ready for the internet. When you are using the internet you need to have three or four Strong passwords and if you registering any important site, you use any of the password and when you forget the password at any occasion, you tried the three passwords and definitely one must open if really you use any of them. There are three important websites passwords one need not to forget the matter what.
Your advice means reuse passwords on different websites and with due respect to you, it is very bad security advice.

Passwords must be unique and strong enough.
Reuse passwords is one of worst practice in security.

[GUIDE] How to Create a Strong/Secure Password
Are your passwords in the green
Why You Should Stop Reusing Passwords

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
avp2306

Activity: 1008
Merit: 359

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 07:38:07 AM

Your advice means reuse passwords on different websites and with due respect to you, it is very bad security advice.

Passwords must be unique and strong enough.
Reuse passwords is one of worst practice in security.

[GUIDE] How to Create a Strong/Secure Password
Are your passwords in the green
Why You Should Stop Reusing Passwords

Exactly that's really a bad advice, if we are worried about we might forget our password on some sites that we are registered and have balance there then make sure that we write this details on notebook or anywhere you can access it.

Since if you use that then once you got hacked then provably all of your accounts on various site where your investment or funds are there will totally gone and that is huge damage created for choosing that method so better to secure and have different password set so that we would not make our accounts easy to be access by those hackers.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
AYOBA

Activity: 280
Merit: 142

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 12:56:41 PM

I think everyone here would benefit from this advise. It would be beneficial if we could take a look at this advise and apply it, it can intentionally assist us in avoiding con artists. To be completely honest, it is crucial that we have a strong password one that we won't easily forget—for every website we visit. Particularly this forum is good for we to creating strong passwords both old users and new users, so that it will making it more difficult for scammers to attempt to access our accounts.

And not only our website, but also the phone we are using, requires a strong password. We don't know who will come get our phones one day and try to hack some of our important items.

GiftedMAN

Activity: 812
Merit: 551

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 08:42:33 PM

Even though our password is not easy to remember or something personal to us which is possible, which should be able to have a good recovery process or have somewhere where it is saved which can be a very good way of getting it back, personally, I see people who use a simple password as risk takers because using a strong password doesn't mean you can easily forget it but it helps to keep ypu away feom account hack and other people guessing your password right. I don't encourage using a simple password or short letters or alphabet for passwords I use long and difficult passwords which can only be known to someone through me but that's not even possible because I can't release it to someone else.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 587

God is great

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 08:57:13 PM

This is a reminder to all, both newbies and OGs in the forum on account security. It is good that when we are creating an account in this forum or any other important platform, we should always use an email that we have access to all the time. Some people use random emails that they can lay their hands on to register their account forgetting that, if you don't have access to your account, maybe you forget your password or where you wrote it down, you don't have access to the book. It is only from your email that you can use to have access to your account.

Using a working email to create account in any platform is important because having a functioning working email is also for security purpose,  when the password has been forgotten or when a steangers tries to change your password  then the functioning email will give notifications of what is about to take place. In the forum one of the easiest way to get back account is to register with with an existing email. 

When an account is created with an existing email and password of the is being stored in safe place it means such account have good tendency to last long if security of the account is taking go care of.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████