Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not forget your Bitcointalk account password!!!  (Read 638 times)
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 139

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 03:58:11 PM

Once you misplace your password you use to create the account from the beginning, it will be difficult for you to have access to that account until you recover the password before you can have access to it again.

I came to discovered that password are very important to your btotcointalk.org account, and it will make your account protected from the forum and it will allow you to participate in any signature campaign you are accepted or make contribution in any of the topics you have interest in the forum.

Yes, anything can happen to your phone you store the password, and it will be difficult for you to recover your account but if you write everything down in a place where nobody can have access to, it will allow you to have access to your account again through your password.

Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2024, 09:28:38 PM

I've an email that I've access to but I'm also guilty as I do not have a backup of my password. Also, I think people who makes it a habit of saving their passwords on their browsers tends to forget it whenever they reset or format their device and it gets worse if they do not have a backup. But if you're always typing your password to login to your account the chances of forgetting it is very slim.

Saving login history automatically in the browser actually seems to make things easier and faster, but the risk behind it is very big because when the laptop or PC is formatted accidentally, we will lose the login history and people who forget their password will have difficulty getting back their account login password.

I would suggest continuing to remember the passwords that we have, when using your passwords regularly so that your memory of the passwords becomes stronger and you won't be afraid of losing your passwords if you format your laptop or PC accidentally.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1248

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 10:33:21 PM

I would suggest continuing to remember the passwords that we have, when using your passwords regularly so that your memory of the passwords becomes stronger and you won't be afraid of losing your passwords if you format your laptop or PC accidentally.
An average person who uses the internet has a lot of accounts and all these accounts require that you set a password, how do you remember it all, and if you are using the same password across different accounts, you are doing it wrongly and run the risk of being hacked in different platforms all at once. Do not try to memorize passwords, use a good password manager or you just write down whatever password you set.
Odusko

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2024, 09:55:48 PM

Despite the reality that is hard for forum members to forget they password since we already know how important password and security is for forum members it a priority for us to have a mental storage of our password or if that becomes hard, we can have them saved on a papar and stored just like the way we keep our wallet secret keys.
Tfhe only time I have any reason to change my password, was when I feel that my password may have been exposed to others and I sense that I am at risk with my security so I may change it from time to time.

Available
EluguHcman

Activity: 336
Merit: 157

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2024, 09:06:41 AM

This is a reminder to all, both newbies and OGs in the forum on account security. It is good that when we are creating an account in this forum or any other important platform, we should always use an email that we have access to all the time. Some people use random emails that they can lay their hands on to register their account forgetting that, if you don't have access to your account, maybe you forget your password or where you wrote it down, you don't have access to the book. It is only from your email that you can use to have access to your account.
You are talking senses and I will have myself for example because at some point of pressures or inability to realize how important a platform I am signing in could be to me if not at that time maybe in due time, I feels so careless and just catch up to proceed with whatever email address that I can immediately get reach to.

Meanwhile.... There some temporary emails which basically I used it in a quickie signing in to complete the program so I can just proceed with my aim and after that little lasting, I usually clean up some emails which I feels it is flooding my email app so I would just trash and delete the email account entirely without having any form of security or contact knowledge on how I can recover it if necessary.

While time goes by, I gets choked up and stranded when I visits some sites and platforms which I formally used the let gone email address to do my registration on the sites so, I will be referred to sign in using my email or recover accounts using my email address but it was unfortunate to me that I either don't just have access to the email but has typically forgotten every damn details about the email address. What happens next? Sure I either misses those great chances to access the interested platforms.

Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 05:40:52 PM

Try not to save any password in your head, because it is a big risk but write it down in a notebook, and back it up so that when you misplace wherever you wrote your password down, you can reach out for the back ups. Don't save your password on cloud flare or on your computer, because it is dangerous and can easily be accessed.
I still prefer using a password I can remember instead of writing it down. Any person who makes a mistake of using Gmail's that don't exist or they barley have access to is only putting his account to risk of being lost and not accessible. On joing the forum, I still remember that I had created a new email account since upon creating with my real email account, I got the proxy ban and hence could no longer use same email address. I simply created a new email and then saved the password though I already knew it as it's a password I use for only my confidential details.

I totally agree and it's very important to use password you can remember without thinking about it because it will be pointless and useless to use password you can't remember just because you want a strong password and those people who save their password on email they should not forget the email password because phone can get spoilt anytime and a situation whereby you don't know remember or know your email password and your phone has crashed it becomes a problem so I think the best way is using what you can remember in your head.

Another reason why some user will forget their account password is because they are always logged in and don't bother logging out sometimes. This way, when they are logged out from the forum, it becomes hard for them to remember which password they had used in creating their accounts. Once in a while, it would be better to log out and log in to you btt account so as to always remember what password you had used.

Log in and log out on a particular application or site will definitely help someone to know and remember his/her password off hand, saving your password in a particular site or application will make you forget your password easily because you will not be entering the password to login again and it's very risky.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Ricardo11

Activity: 392
Merit: 59

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 05:53:11 PM

Honestly I have never come across such a situation, I have been on this forum for almost a year. I have saved my account email password and forum username password, everything very well. I write everything down in a diary that I keep in a secret place that only I have the key to. I have long been very proactive about passwords. Because I know very well how much trouble we will face due to losing this password in future. So I always save the password carefully.

Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 07:39:24 PM

Op all the points you mentioned are valid.It's important that everyone on this forum should create an account with an active email that can be accessed for the sake of notifications and recovery of password if forgotten.
Every user on the forum has a way of gaining mastery over their password but it would be advised to use an active email that can be accessed on the safer part.Personally let me speak for myself,how I've gained mastery over my password,like what I do is I use one particular password for almost every platform online so there no way I can forget although I'm also using an active email that I can access but that's what I do to gain mastery over password.Most users will prefer regular login and logout in order to keep their password stick in  their memories whatever way to keep our password in our memory it's still necessary to use an active email that you can accessed.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 673

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 08:40:21 PM

There is one certain time I nearly forgot by bitcointalk.org  account due to it was saved in my system, one day I travelled out without my system and its time for me to read a post  in the forum and I remember that I left my system at home, and I tried to use my phone to logins I couldn't remember my password and the email I also forgot my email password, I waited until I returned home and began to search my documents and I saw my password but I couldn't see my email password, what I did was, I changed my email and memorilised my btt password...so it's very important to memorise our password.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 07:39:24 PM

There is one certain time I nearly forgot by bitcointalk.org  account due to it was saved in my system, one day I travelled out without my system and its time for me to read a post  in the forum and I remember that I left my system at home, and I tried to use my phone to logins I couldn't remember my password and the email I also forgot my email password, I waited until I returned home and began to search my documents and I saw my password but I couldn't see my email password, what I did was, I changed my email and memorilised my btt password...so it's very important to memorise our password.

That is one of the disadvantage of storing your password in the system sometimes you can mistakenly flash your system at this point if you don't have your password off hand or writing it down in a shit of paper there's no way you're going to recover your password, that is why is good to jot it down in a shit of paper, or better still you can save it in your memory. the reason why most people find it difficult to save their password in their memory is because they don't always have specific password they always use different password in different account that is the main reason why most people easily forget their password.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 01:11:24 PM

I'm guessing most people have their own pin code. People use the same PIN code for different accounts, but people who use different passwords when opening different accounts must keep a backup of the passwords so that they can be recovered if they are lost later. It is very important to save passwords to protect not only one bitcointalk forum, but also many important accounts you may have. I saved my password in three levels. I am using this bitcointalk account on a mobile phone and the password is saved in a browser's automatic login. Also, I keep a note of my passwords in one place and if I forget them, I can easily log in by collecting them from the backup locations. Since an electronics device and a function of an Internet world can crash at any moment, it is important to protect everything.

Filippo Spina

Activity: 28
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 03:17:16 PM

Alzheimer's disease
Vascular dementia
Lewy body dementia
Fronto-temporal dementia
Progressive supranuclear palsy
Normal pressure hydrocephalus
Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease

Are all diseases that cause memory loss

Stress
Grief
Drugs and medical treatments
Alcohol or illicit drugs
Prescription medications
Chemotherapy
Heart surgery
Anesthesia
Electroconvulsive therapy
Fatigue and sleep deprivation
Concussions and head injuries
Low vitamin B12

Are all risk factors and other causes of memory loss

Other mental health issues that can cause memory loss include:
Anxiety: Can cause difficulty concentrating and remembering, especially in older people
Depression: Can cause forgetfulness, confusion, and difficulty focusing
Bipolar disorder: Can cause memory problems
Schizophrenia: Can cause problems with short- and long-term memory

More diagnosis possibilities that can cause memory loss

Write your shit down lol. Keep backups. Don't burn bridges with people you have trusted for your whole life.
CryptSafe

Activity: 756
Merit: 437

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 10:31:25 PM

This is a very important aspect of account safety you have discussed here OP. People always undermine the importance of always having backup whenever they create an account. Just saving password details upstairs is not really enough though but rather, it should be better if you look for other means of storage and storing in google cloud is not safe but rather writing down your keys in a shit of paper to always assess it when ever you are free to do so without any notice from any body knowing where you keep your details or online information.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Orpichukwu

Activity: 490
Merit: 314

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 10:41:55 PM

We must always ensure that our password should be something which should be easy to remember for us which is related to us personally but it would be very difficult for others to even get a hint. I usually prefer my password as something which is very personal to me as it would be easy to remember instead of having a complicated pasword and forgetting it and resetting it everytime.
If you use a password that's personally related to you, there is no way that someone who knows you very well can't be able to guess it correctly or at least attempt the hint. There are some passwords that are always suggested by password managers.

I do feel that they are not safe, but from the few times I have tried them out, they are one of the best because the number and word combination joined together with signs and symbols is something that can't be guessed no matter how hard the hacker tries because even for me who uses the password, it's hard for me to cram it. I always look for my book where I wrote it down before I can use it to login to any website I link to.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
letteredhub

Activity: 532
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 11:02:02 PM

Another reason why some user will forget their account password is because they are always logged in and don't bother logging out sometimes. This way, when they are logged out from the forum, it becomes hard for them to remember which password they had used in creating their accounts. Once in a while, it would be better to log out and log in to you btt account so as to always remember what password you had used.
If you can't face the stress of always logging in and out of your account then you just don't have to, causing for sure it's really stressful. Instead going through all of the logging in and out due to precaution of not losing or forgetting your password I'll recommend that the user could just use his username with additional peculiar numbers together as the password, the numbers could be before or after the letters (I don't advise using your year of birth, can be easily predicted). Doing it this way you can't forget your password as long as you can remember your username.
pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 01:26:30 AM

This might be unsafe and really stupid but I only have one password in all of my accounts in other platforms including this one, that way, I would easily access them in the case that my automatic login malfunctions and I need to log in to those accounts. It's not recommended but I've got a bad memory with lots of other things going on with my life and I don't want to remember passwords just to be safe, I mean it's all for nothing too when you're using different passwords that are difficult to brute force because when the hackers are determined, they'd easily do it to access your account anyway, the best thing to do when you do this thing that I do is try to make sure that your password isn't related to anything that can easily be traced to you like your favorite pet, favorite music, the date of your birth or where you grew up, make it unrelated as much as you can and you'll never become a victim of brute forcing attempts and even at that point, you're account is way too deep in some kind of issue.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 784
Merit: 181

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 05:16:10 AM

This might be unsafe and really stupid but I only have one password in all of my accounts in other platforms including this one, that way, I would easily access them in the case that my automatic login malfunctions and I need to log in to those accounts. It's not recommended but I've got a bad memory with lots of other things going on with my life and I don't want to remember passwords just to be safe, I mean it's all for nothing too when you're using different passwords that are difficult to brute force because when the hackers are determined, they'd easily do it to access your account anyway, the best thing to do when you do this thing that I do is try to make sure that your password isn't related to anything that can easily be traced to you like your favorite pet, favorite music, the date of your birth or where you grew up, make it unrelated as much as you can and you'll never become a victim of brute forcing attempts and even at that point, you're account is way too deep in some kind of issue.
A smart way to work is better than waiting to learn from experience having encountered a mistake or failure and using easy passwords mostly for accounts like this that doesn't have funds in them or is a wallet, is the easiest and smartest way to stay safe from hack or forgetfulness.

I also think one essence of having email accounts attached or linked to one's account is so as for the recovery process of lost or forgotten passwords to go smoothly and it is not compulsory but necessary to have a backdoor access to your account like having biometrics setup just in case, but I don't think fingerprint biometrics do work with this community or does it?

zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 05:46:16 AM

Everyone who has a Bitcointalk account should be aware that Email is another option when forgetting the password. It is highly discouraged to use a random email when registering an account and then forget it without saving it in a safe place and easy to find again when you need it. Many users can no longer access their accounts due to forgetting their password and not saving their email as an option to recover their account, remembering that passwords are not recommended because of the human nature of easily forgetting them. Valuable lessons are always present around us, anyone who has a Bitcointalk account must consider it as a valuable asset to be more careful in storing passwords and emails.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cryptoWODL

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 10:06:45 AM

I haven't had such a bad experience yet, hope I don't forget my bitcointalk account password in the future. Those who have lost their BitcoinTalk account password may have faced that bad experience. I saw a few days ago on Metaboard a member posted about forgetting his account password. I don't know if that member has yet managed to retrieve his account password and access the account.

I have printed all the important details of my account below so that I don't forget my bitcoin account password.  Thus,
1. Account Name:____
2: Gmail used in the account:____
3: Password used in gmail:_____
4: Password used in account:____

Also, I have saved my account password in my Gmail. Moreover, I always like to remember my account password so I used the password according to my SSC exam roll number.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Filippo Spina

Activity: 28
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 10:22:45 AM

mine is "bitcointalk" so no way i can forget it.

Grin mine is bitcO1ntalk4thewin!

Number Char's
Special Char's
16+ Char's
No 2 repeating Char's
Upper and Lower case Char's

only issue with my password is that it is a sayable phrase, instead of looking something like this:

3$ksO.Ea13k4Lps8!_lolUrMoM!

Etch that in metal if you take your bitcoin/BTT acc srsly for real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: