Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest small money and get big money avoid them.  (Read 438 times)
Bryan jessy

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 06:55:36 AM

Dem say experience na always the best teacher and I dey sure say with the experience wey you don get you no go try to do that stupid thing again. Sometimes the urge to make or find money fit make you lose your small change for hand and for me I don learn from people stories na make I xey avoid anything wey the promise looks too big to be true.
Sometimes we no really need to experience something before we go fit learn from am, if you check some kind story very well or investment plan, person way they on their normal sense way no allow greed take over am suppose notice say some kind offer too appear good to come be true, which when person see that kind offer even if you never get experience of scam before the person suppose just use him 99 know say that one go only lead to lose money and instead of am to risk am the best way nah to japa.

It's always a big mistake to learn often from our mistakes. We should try to learn from others mistakes. This type of scam has been existing for long, and alot have been scammed through it. But most time people don't learn from people who are being trapped by such scam. They are just over carried away by the impossible promised returns. They still join this scheme and later got scammed. I don't know when Nigerians will learn and be wise.

You are right, a times I wonder when some people will eventually learn from others mistakes, instead they allow themselves to be overwhelmed by those fake promises, and fall victim of being scammed, there are a lot of desperate people out there looking for who will fall victim so they can run away with the victims money.
Barikui1

Activity: 210
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 07:41:45 AM

Greetings my fellow Naija people.

I don't know why some people are still falling into the traps of those people that will call you for phone or meet you one on one and introduce fake decentralized investment, that if you invest #100,000 you will get #200,000 within a week. Someone came to share with me that there is a BTC investment one of his neighbor introduced to him, that when he invest on it through him , my friend will get double profit from it but the minimum anyone can start with is #500,000 above, that the numbers of people they want in that BTC investment is almost complete, that he came to seek advice from me if such decentralized investment is real. But I told my friend to run alway from them, that those guys are scammers and they don't have any knowledge about BTC investment. Did I give him a good advice ? What is your advice to such person.
Na the major problem be this, Nigerian dy mostly believe most of this Ponzi scheme wey go promise to double ur money by three, four or five fold, and to me, na because of greed, because how you go tell me say if I give ur platform 500k now, in 1 weeks time, them go return the money back in three four or five fold, if na so e dy easy to make the money them for no even inform the general public in the first place, na mostly their family and close friends Dem for dy tell only, so the faster we wise up, the better.

And to that ur friend, you don try for am no doubt, but I still dy marvel say in this present time wey people don wise up, him never still upgrade, to know how scammers dy use operate, na for you to ensure say him no make that kind of mistake, because na ponzi scheme be that, so if him enter, him go regret scarer

Marykeller

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 08:14:08 PM

So many people don fall victim of scam so many times, the reason be sae, they all aim to be rich within a short time. This na the most common story you hear from people's mouths of how they get introduced to a business, or investment channel that promise to give them profits in a short time, they think of being part of because of what they stand to gain without reasoning how possible it is. Anyway sha, we humans are naturally filled with greed. It's a bit hard for us to resist an offer that promises us money without stress. It can only take someone who is knowledgeable, not greedy enough and has passed experience of how scammers operate will be able to escape being scammed

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Abu-Naim

Activity: 434
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 09:59:09 PM

So many people don fall victim of scam so many times, the reason be sae, they all aim to be rich within a short time. This na the most common story you hear from people's mouths of how they get introduced to a business, or investment channel that promise to give them profits in a short time, they think of being part of because of what they stand to gain without reasoning how possible it is. Anyway sha, we humans are naturally filled with greed. It's a bit hard for us to resist an offer that promises us money without stress. It can only take someone who is knowledgeable, not greedy enough and has passed experience of how scammers operate will be able to escape being scammed
The truth of the matter be say our brothers wey get join bitcoin and crypto now na just for the money; most of them no even know the meaning of somethings but they do invest or begin to follow up just because of money, they are thinking they can make money quick because of some testimonies been shared to them by some investors whom luckily get some profit in some shitcoins that might have probably been dead for long and some fake investors that will be showing fake chats and transactions just to get people to scam on social media.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x