Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever since I joined this forum  (Read 292 times)
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 239

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 09:01:13 AM

In the OP thread I actually thought that he was being humorous and poetic, I didn't take it seriously because I've seen similar write-ups where people will go to extreme lengths to captivate their readers. But as I'm reading through different comments including the ones made by the OP, I'm beginning to think that this guy could really be in danger and needed to reach out to someone, but the barrier is that we're anonymous in this forum, and it'll be hard for anyone to help him physically, except to encourage him with words. I still think that he should find a way to reach out to the authories, everybody is not corruptible in the law enforcement, they can give him the needed help and protection, both mentally and physically

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2024, 12:45:27 PM

Maybe i will only advise that he watch where he goes and whom he make deals with, sometimes we got ourself into trouble already before realizing what is ahead on us, that is why we shouldn't be sometimes faster than our shadow, he might have been into some kind of agreements with some people or belong to a kind of brotherhood in which he later discover about the consequence beyond what he can afford to take.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoNerd666 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 08:38:33 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2024, 09:30:34 PM by CryptoNerd666

In the OP thread I actually thought that he was being humorous and poetic, I didn't take it seriously because I've seen similar write-ups where people will go to extreme lengths to captivate their readers. But as I'm reading through different comments including the ones made by the OP, I'm beginning to think that this guy could really be in danger and needed to reach out to someone, but the barrier is that we're anonymous in this forum, and it'll be hard for anyone to help him physically, except to encourage him with words. I still think that he should find a way to reach out to the authories, everybody is not corruptible in the law enforcement, they can give him the needed help and protection, both mentally and physically

Watch Dutch television dude. They also got the WEF and Bloomberg against me lol. They are the real gangsters. I am in danger. I doxxed myself today, because this is not a life worth living. I will reveal more while they continue to pose a threat to my existence. In 2018 I shouted out in Whalegroup that they were trying to kill me. Since then I have been living the life of a dead man. I didn't make a deal with anyone, they hacked and stalked me and as soon I noticed they were manipulating me they pulled off order 666, the straitjacket. I want to see them burn before I die.l
Jonyshake71

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 11:34:02 PM

It is very confusing whatever you ar saying. Your thread title also wired.. does it means, your problem. Started whenever you joined this forum? Or you are already fishing those problems and your here to ask for solution? It seems your devices are hacked and you are being tracked. Then why don't you visit police station? They'll help you. Cyber security also available in your country to project you. Don't seat at home.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: