Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:37:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction to Crypto Airdrops  (Read 348 times)
Paldo.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 4

The Crypto Airdrop Database

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 05:45:29 AM

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MAAManda

Activity: 1470
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 07:03:13 AM

A great way to help people find out information about airdrops from various projects, now I have a few questions:

1. Is the Paldo.io Telegram channel only for Filipinos? because there are several posts there that contain Tagalog. Examples like this and this.
2. Does Paldo.io always carry out due diligence first before registering an airdrop of a project to the platform? this is important because we know there are lots of cases of hacking and hijacking in crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Paldo.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 07:24:31 AM

1. Is the Paldo.io Telegram channel only for Filipinos? because there are several posts there that contain Tagalog. Examples like this and this.
2. Does Paldo.io always carry out due diligence first before registering an airdrop of a project to the platform? this is important because we know there are lots of cases of hacking and hijacking in crypto.

1. It initially was. But now that you've mentioned it, I will refrain from using tagalog on the Telegram Channel for the international users. The website is 100% in English, though!

2. Yes. While we can't 100% prevent exploits — because even good teams with good intentions can get exploited, I only list airdrops that I personally farm and risk my own hard-earned money on. That's why you don't see the lesser-known airdrops on Paldo.io (the ones you see on random posts and various crypto groups). And yes, probably like half of the airdrops listed on Paldo.io doesn't have referral/affiliate programs.

Bureau

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 10:01:28 AM

This is a good website for anyone to farm airdrops. I visited your website and found a lot of interesting airdrops in the pipeline. They way they have been listed is impressive and is interesting as I did saw the free ones. Thanks for sharing it in the forum as it was becoming a hassle to track all airdrops.

MAAManda

Activity: 1470
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 03:12:20 PM

1. It initially was. But now that you've mentioned it, I will refrain from using tagalog on the Telegram Channel for the international users. The website is 100% in English, though!

2. Yes. While we can't 100% prevent exploits — because even good teams with good intentions can get exploited, I only list airdrops that I personally farm and risk my own hard-earned money on. That's why you don't see the lesser-known airdrops on Paldo.io (the ones you see on random posts and various crypto groups). And yes, probably like half of the airdrops listed on Paldo.io doesn't have referral/affiliate programs.

1. I'm interested in what you're building right now, but language could be the biggest barrier if your channel still has ties to languages ​​other than English. BTW, if you want to implement Indonesian on your website, you can reach out to me and shoot me a PM, I'll try to help what I can.

2. Cool!, I hope you remain consistent in sharing airdrop information from trusted projects. I know a channel that used to share good airdrops but now the channel is like trash filled with random projects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 03:18:17 PM

As someone who personally have a hard time looking for some possible profitable airdrops, this seems to be a great project!

It would make it a lot more convenient and easy for investors to find all possible airdrops. I would love to hear about the development of this project. Was this just made out of kindness or is there anything in for you as well?

Paldo.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 04:22:35 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2024, 04:35:17 PM by Paldo.io

It would make it a lot more convenient and easy for investors to find all possible airdrops. I would love to hear about the development of this project. Was this just made out of kindness or is there anything in for you as well?

Some of the airdrops have referral programs(I receive a small boost on points, sometimes benefiting the referee as well!), so I capitalize on that. Note: only some. I still add airdrop opportunities of projects that I think are worth farming even if I can't capitalize on those ones. Smiley

So to answer your question: It was initially "out of kindness" for my friends because I got tired of talking to them individually, so I created a Google Spreadsheet; and the Google Spreadsheet now became this after I decided to share it publicly!

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 04:41:23 PM

For somebody who is focusing on profiting as many airdrops as possible, this might be a big help.

I also tried to focus on airdrops for weeks, and I would say that it's a bit overwhelming for me. Add also the fact that even though you are spending money on gas fees or supplying on a DeFi, there might be a chance that the amount of airdrop that you can get will not be enough. I just experienced it a few weeks ago, and although I'm still joining airdrops, it's fewer now compare to how many it was a few months ago.

An airdrop aggregator like this would help those who are focusing on airdrops because it will be more convenient for them to just go to the website and pick any airdrop that they want to join. It's good as well that you said at the bottom the risks of joining into these airdrops. As for somebody who's hunting for airdrops, this would be a helpful website. Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 05:02:34 PM

I visited your site, it's pretty good that you organized where there are some tasks with capital and free with differentiated tables, but I feel it's still not updated enough in some airdrops that we know nowadays.

For example I saw a reference here: https://airdrops.io/

Maybe the OP can give more words that are longer and easy to understand so that ordinary people can understand correctly, then you can add the original source so that people believe more about this airdrop.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Paldo.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2024, 06:17:51 PM

there might be a chance that the amount of airdrop that you can get will not be enough. I just experienced it a few weeks ago, and although I'm still joining airdrops, it's fewer now compare to how many it was a few months ago.
Yes — there's a chance, but chances are decently low in my opinion.

I visited your site, it's pretty good that you organized where there are some tasks with capital and free with differentiated tables, but I feel it's still not updated enough in some airdrops that we know nowadays.

For example I saw a reference here: https://airdrops.io/

Maybe the OP can give more words that are longer and easy to understand so that ordinary people can understand correctly, then you can add the original source so that people believe more about this airdrop.
Ah, of course. Airdrops.io has a crap ton of airdrops listed. At Paldo.io, I carefully pick the quality ones — the ones I think are worth farming(the ones I personally farm myself). Airdrops.io has too much listed on it in my opinion that definitely not everything are worth farming.

In short, Paldo.io's list is curated and handpicked.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 06:45:35 PM

Thats a good platform for airdrops. Youve kade that one OP? I think its pretty neat very helpful to those airdrop farmers like myself. I would like to ask how often youd put a new project or how early? Some of the list are longer already. Lile the one new listings? Cause mode definitely run few weeks ago so its kinda bit late and already overfarmed. I think you should include the project as early as possible so to avoid dilution. Anyway you did a great job on making this. Thumbs up.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
God bless u

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 07:03:44 PM

That's an amazing approach to educate people in such an attractive manner. These points will surely help those who are still stuck inthe myths related to the crypto airdrops and why they are offered.

I think people should keep on posting these kind of helpful materials so that  people should get serious about participating into the airdrops and get a good amount of profit. People's mind need to be cleaned up with the junk related to the airdrops and that's a good initiative.

Volimack

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 08:20:11 AM

It's a very good concern, I visited your site. Airdrop is a very popular term in the cryptocurrency world. A lot of bad attitudes were created in people's minds for airdrops being scams and many still airdrop this way but most of their projects have no real value. Currently no good projects are progressing this way but your websites look good. Sounds like a great project and good returns are possible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 08:34:12 AM

Some of the airdrops have referral programs(I receive a small boost on points, sometimes benefiting the referee as well!), so I capitalize on that. Note: only some. I still add airdrop opportunities of projects that I think are worth farming even if I can't capitalize on those ones. Smiley

So to answer your question: It was initially "out of kindness" for my friends because I got tired of talking to them individually, so I created a Google Spreadsheet; and the Google Spreadsheet now became this after I decided to share it publicly!

As this is really helpful I am actually glad that you are getting incentivized from doing this.

It does not directly harm the users of your project if you get a little benefit so I think it is a win-win situation.

I hope this just doesn’t become an avenue for shitcoins to promote their projects. Overall, looks good so goodluck!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Paldo.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2024, 09:06:19 AM

It's a very good concern, I visited your site. Airdrop is a very popular term in the cryptocurrency world. A lot of bad attitudes were created in people's minds for airdrops being scams and many still airdrop this way but most of their projects have no real value. Currently no good projects are progressing this way but your websites look good. Sounds like a great project and good returns are possible.

Yes a lot of people's impressions of airdrops was still the way airdrops were conducted in 2016-2017. it's far different now! Airdrop farmers now are pretty much software testers and liquidity providers. Compared to back then where all you had to do was spam social media with links lol.

pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 09:50:07 AM

You don't have to refrain from speaking Tagalog on the main channel, I'm sure that you can still participate with a mixture of languages in your channel or you can separate the English speaking channel and the Tagalog speaking channel, that's the most optimal, I think that as a Filipino, if it's a source of pride for us Filipinos, it's a bad idea to compromise when it's set up in a way that would make us get recognized first. I think that the way that you do things, it's actually a nice thing too that you care about what airdrop the people that will follow you will invest into, it's such a good thing to do and not care too much about profit because I'm sure that there's some airdrops that would try and get to you and they would pay you so people that are following you would get their airdrops, you also don't do referral, that's and awesome thing to do if you ask me.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2024, 11:38:14 AM

Why isn’t the [insert project name here] airdrop listed?
I don’t entirely understand but you should work on your FAQ. This isn’t good. Secondly, the important question aren’t what you’re answering. For example, I know what airdrops are, you don’t have to tell me that in FAQ, instead you should be telling people about what your platform is and why they should use it for airdrops.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Paldo.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 04:50:34 AM

I think that the way that you do things, it's actually a nice thing too that you care about what airdrop the people that will follow you will invest into, it's such a good thing to do and not care too much about profit because I'm sure that there's some airdrops that would try and get to you and they would pay you so people that are following you would get their airdrops, you also don't do referral, that's and awesome thing to do if you ask me.
Some do have referral links! But definitely not everything. I'll list projects that I think are good, regardless if they have a referral program or not.

Why isn’t the [insert project name here] airdrop listed?
I don’t entirely understand but you should work on your FAQ. This isn’t good.
What's so wrong about that specific question? I do get asked a lot why certain projects aren't listed, hence that question.

For example, I know what airdrops are, you don’t have to tell me that in FAQ,
Well, that's you lol not everyone that knows crypto knows what airdrops are.

For example, I know what airdrops are, you don’t have to tell me that in FAQ, instead you should be telling people about what your platform is and why they should use it for airdrops.
It's literally on the headline of the website: "A curated list of carefully handpicked airdrops for farming." But yea maybe I should just add it to the FAQ section as well.

malcovi2

Activity: 1387
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 15, 2024, 04:56:39 AM

My honest opinion, You would get better audience on Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit.

Paldo.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2024, 09:50:16 AM

My honest opinion, You would get better audience on Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit.

Or better yet, be on all three.  Wink

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: