Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 04:28:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentraland turning into SHITCOIN! SHITTIEST SHIT OF THE SHIT! MONEY LOSS 100%  (Read 908 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 05:39:30 AM

Whats funny is this deleted post of his:

On that day, the price was 43 cents, and he had already been bitching about it before then.

So he could have sold back then and saved himself 35%, but now that its down more, all he does is bitch again.

And another thing...  Grin

Be a man. Either sell and stop crying, or hold and stop crying.

Also, the market itself (because of what happened in Japan and the rate hike here by its central bank last week) is not feeling good, so everybody will feel it. And the token of Decentraland too, probably. We all should wait out this storm..

CRAIC (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 05:45:53 AM

Decentraland could go down to $0.20 and I still won’t be panicking so calm down.
Are you still won't be panicking?  Grin

Now you all saw that I was right in my prediction. I think you clearly saw who was telling the truth here and who turned out to be a troll.

Be a man.
What a dumb  Grin

C*rus McN*lly go back to your cave  Grin
JamesDaniel90

Activity: 784
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 06:13:48 AM

Haha woke up to the biggest daily crash we have seen in many months probably this year.

It’s not just Decentraland but the whole market - I am not panicking at all those who panic now will not profit early next year.

Stay strong all
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 06:21:56 AM

Haha woke up to the biggest daily crash we have seen in many months probably this year.

It’s not just Decentraland but the whole market - I am not panicking at all those who panic now will not profit early next year.

Stay strong all

Yeah, agreed Wink Japan's rate hike by its central bank is shaking the market. As well as the situation in the world in general.

dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2128
Merit: 979

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2024, 06:47:38 AM

decentraland is part of the hype same as bloktopia and other even me holding some and turning into ash, the altcoin is full of pump-and-dump and you must know about it. Altcoin pump usually happens in altseason and with so many of altcoins right now I don't think all altcoin going to reach their new all-time high, I know it feels sad even I felt that too.

But for now lesson is learned for the future maybe we need to hold token that have proven in a bear market a couple times like Ethereum and bitcoin sorry for your lost but my wallet are filled with bunch other shitcoin to hahah.

If the market bull you can buy whatever in the market and can turned into x10 but it mean for scalping only for HODLING join bitcoin is enough

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
betswift
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2024, 06:54:55 AM

decentraland is part of the hype same as bloktopia and other even me holding some and turning into ash, the altcoin is full of pump-and-dump and you must know about it. Altcoin pump usually happens in altseason and with so many of altcoins right now I don't think all altcoin going to reach their new all-time high, I know it feels sad even I felt that too.

But for now lesson is learned for the future maybe we need to hold token that have proven in a bear market a couple times like Ethereum and bitcoin sorry for your lost but my wallet are filled with bunch other shitcoin to hahah.

If the market bull you can buy whatever in the market and can turned into x10 but it mean for scalping only for HODLING join bitcoin is enough

Right now it's definitely not a good idea to go into any alt, especially in something like we are talking about here some time, I will tell you that (in my opinion) Wink Did you see how the market had interpreted the news about Japan's rates, US jobs data, and other stuff? And it's not the end..

JamesDaniel90

Activity: 784
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2024, 10:17:03 AM

The current price of Decentraland is the same as it was in September last year.

From September last year to March this year it almost did a 3x so there is no reason it cannot do that again and a lot more over the next 6 months when the peak months of the bull run arrive.

With crypto you can sometimes get rich quickly but a lot of the time patience is required and that is what is required now - we have less than 6 weeks left of summer and once that's over we will be up on our way again in the last quarter of 2024.
Decentraland (MANA)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 04:09:17 AM

What many failed to understand about altcoins is that they don't live long after a bull market
This means you did something wrong. After a bull market it was necessary to move into the lands (there were a lot of cheap lands)
KiaKia

Activity: 798
Merit: 394

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2024, 11:42:26 AM

Every altcoins are shit coins unless you buy them at their lows, even if you buy Bitcoin at 70k it is now under 70k, only those who bought at 15,500 are safest, so we are now talking about altcoins, which always perform much lower than Bitcoin, be mindful when buying ALTs.

I bought some altcoins in 2023 and till now they haven't go lower to the point i bought them in 2023, it is because I bought them at extreme lower price, as for decentraland it is not a dead project, like I've said, your entry point is all that matters, always make sure they are cheaper before buying and don't ever go all in on altcoins.

If you still hold decentraland it will bounce back, but since you bought at high price your return won't be much, learn from your mistakes it is not the end of the world.

░░░█▄░
▄▄███░░███▄▄░
▄██▀▀░█░▄█▄░░░▀▀██▄
▄██▀░░░░▄████▀▄░░░░░██▄
██▀░░░░▄▀██████▄▀▄░░░░▀██
██▀░░░▄▀▄█████████▄▀▄░░░▀██
██░░▄▀▄█████████████▄▀▄░░██
██░░█▄███████████████░█░░██
██▄░███████████████████░▄██
██▌░▀▀█████▀█▀█████▀▀░▄██
▀██▄░░░░░░▄█▀▄░░░░░▄██▀
▀██▀░░▄████▄▀░░▀██▀
▀▀███████▀▀

DAKE.GG

░░░░░░▄█████▄
▄█████████████████▄
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░▄██▄
██░░▀▀█░▀▀█░▀▀█░░██░░████
██░░░█▀░░█▀░░█▀░░██░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░██
███████████████████░░░██
▀█████████████████▀░░░██
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀▀▀
░█████████████████
░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░████████▀▀▀▀
░░░░██░▀░██░████████▄▄▄▄
░░░░███▄███░█░░█████████
░░░░░█████░█████████████
░░░░░▀████░█████▀░█████
▄▄▄▄▄░███░░███▀░░░░████
█▄█▄█░░██░███▄░░░░░▄██▀
█▄█▄█░░▀▀░▀████▄░▄████
▄▄░░░░█████░██████████
▄▄▀░░██▄██░▀▀▀▀█████
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄

PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Decentraland (MANA)

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 12:27:54 PM

after all I do not see how MANA will ever recover its former glory
This is just your personal opinion

so anyone doing what you suggest is just throwing their money away.
Actually, this is called long-term investment
mdzahed134

Activity: 2198
Merit: 259

Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards

View Profile
August 20, 2024, 05:30:05 PM

I bought some altcoins in 2023 and till now they haven't go lower to the point i bought them in 2023, it is because I bought them at extreme lower price, as for decentraland it is not a dead project, like I've said, your entry point is all that matters, always make sure they are cheaper before buying and don't ever go all in on altcoins.

If you still hold decentraland it will bounce back, but since you bought at high price your return won't be much, learn from your mistakes it is not the end of the world.
But no one can't predict the market condition when price will go too low or high, As like i am waiting for long time to buy some altcoins at low price, And i bought MATIC at 0.40$ which was pretty low in the last 3 years if i am not mistaken, after my investment MATIC is dump hardly and i see last price was 0.34$, So it’s very difficult to predict about market situation.

█████████████▄██▀███▄██
██▄▄███▄███▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████▄▀████████▄█
▀▀▀█████▀███▀█▄▄▄▄██
████████▀███████████
███████████████████▀
█████████████████
█████▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████
████████████████░░▀▀
████████▀▀▀▄▄███▀

███████████
█████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░█████░░█████░▀▀▀▀███████░░▀▀▀▀███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░░░███████░░░░░░███████
██████░██████░█████░░█████░███████░░░░░░███████
█████████████░████████████░████████████░████████████
███████████░░░░░██████████░████████████░████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Decentraland (MANA)

View Profile
August 21, 2024, 02:50:29 AM

The metaverse hype is dead
If you are only interested in the hype, then it is better to you not to invest at all.

MANA isn’t just going to suddenly stop being a shitcoin after so many years of stagnation and empty promises.
The whole market is stagnating. Why is MANA the only one responsible for everything?
Decentraland (MANA)

View Profile
August 22, 2024, 04:24:19 AM

The game is not very polished to say the least, using many AI generated assets, as well as the mechanics that doesn't engage the playerbase at all, offering a bare minimum to even start something new in it's World.
I don't understand you. By web3 standards, Decentraland is an excellent gaming platform.

That, combined with the land which should be bought and used for the activites which are not fun, are a point of listing the project off in my eyes.
So you are doing something wrong. Many people make profit on virtual real estate that can be bought and sold.
Decentraland (MANA)

View Profile
August 23, 2024, 03:13:00 AM

This metaverse sucks, and i hate it because I invested 1k USD to buy Axie NFTs, but it's now worthy only 50 bucks.
What does Decentraland have to do with it? In this regard, please send all complaints to Axie.

Metaverse projects are crap.
With this approach, you'd better not invest anywhere at all
CK485

Activity: 238
Merit: 22

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
August 23, 2024, 12:39:28 PM

It is indeed difficult to predict whether market conditions will rise or fall, even for people who have been in the crypto world for a long time, because it is difficult to analyze, and your experience and insight are needed to determine, and before you jump in to buy it, it would be better to find out first,

[   P r e d X   ]          Multichains Prediction Market Powered by AI
/●  Politics    /●  Crypto    /●  Sports    /●  Stocks    /●  AI    /●  Others
███████████████     P L A Y   N O W     ███████████████
Decentraland (MANA)

View Profile
August 24, 2024, 03:57:36 AM

I agree with Metaverse not being a good place to invest
You are wrong. Metaverses have great potential

but my point is that even the game and platform itself is barren land for gamers who got used to user friendly interface and good mechanics to play around.
The main feature of Decentraland is decentralization.

Also, as you said, the concept of "Metaverse" itself isn't ticking with people anymore so much as it did when it was something new and unexplored.
The development of metaverses is making great strides. Metaverses are the future
Decentraland (MANA)

View Profile
August 25, 2024, 02:02:42 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2024, 05:21:53 PM by Decentraland (MANA)

You should have bought bitcoin instead of the shit!
Who are you calling shit JeromeTash? It's better to you to look at your scamish ROOBET
JellyJ

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 25, 2024, 10:44:51 PM

Pity about decentraland, and I was gearing up on buying mana
Decentraland (MANA)

View Profile
August 26, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2024, 05:21:35 PM by Decentraland (MANA)

Bitcoin is Bitcoin, the other coins are most like shit ones.
I strongly disagree with this. Ethereum and MANA are good too

SamReomo, stop writing nonsense
Decentraland (MANA)

View Profile
August 28, 2024, 05:16:04 PM

And why did you decide that this shit should definitely increase in price?
You are shit yourself tvplus006. MANA is good token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: