Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:12:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eating healthy  (Read 194 times)
Rhema_Artz

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 07:34:28 AM

Eating healthy no easy too oo, as I'm struggling, 50% of my income is expended on Food. And it's really not easy because, if you don't stay healthy you're gonna fall sick.
Thank you for this
sotelorene

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 29, 2024, 12:13:19 PM

Most people just eat anything that comes their way, some of the problems we have are whant we eat, We have to  exercise and eat healthy and stop alcohol, some of us what we eat is root cause of our health problem. I had to consult several nutritionist and dietitians to learn what healthy eating actually mean, most people think they are eating healthy but they aren’t.

To eat healthy dey very important oo but the problem be say most people for the country never even see waiting to take chop and if you check the percentage of people wey dey eat heathy for this country e no reach 30%  because say area hard for plenty people. Most of the sickness wey people dey sick na because of waiting them they eat but how they go do am na, na to manage waiting you see na and na only God dey save most people ooo because if they show you waiting some people dey eat you fit vomit self. Talking about alcohol, alcohol is not bad neither is good but e go become bad if you take am excess and good when you take am moderately.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: