Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are more people getting excited about memecoins?  (Read 621 times)
Stablexcoin

Activity: 154
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 07:46:23 PM

Why are people so interested in memecoins, i have seen about four to five threads in this discussion channel focusing only on talking about memecoins. Its not the only altcoins that are in the crypto space and as an investor i have gained nothing but loss when i invest in some memecoins. All the good news i have heard about memeocin i have never experienced such not even someone i know have had such an opportunity to profit in memecoins. Perhaps it seems we have to invest for the long term instead of going for short when it comes to memecoins or we should not invest at all.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 784
Merit: 284

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2024, 03:18:08 PM

-    In addition, we are aware that you can actually become an instant billionaire if you fall for the hype around one. And that's it. There are individuals who are truly becoming wealthy with this, despite the fact that many others claim it's a shitcoin, pointless, or both.

Some take chances in the hopes of eventually obtaining the ideal moment for meme coins, which is why they do. Though many still think it's like playing the lotto. Perhaps the majority of them are a little risky.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 07:58:19 PM

-    In addition, we are aware that you can actually become an instant billionaire if you fall for the hype around one. And that's it. There are individuals who are truly becoming wealthy with this, despite the fact that many others claim it's a shitcoin, pointless, or both.

Some take chances in the hopes of eventually obtaining the ideal moment for meme coins, which is why they do. Though many still think it's like playing the lotto. Perhaps the majority of them are a little risky.
It seems to me there is little doubt the people that are investing in meme coins are relying on their luck, after all no one can really know which one of those coins will be the one to skyrocket, and once it does you should stay away from it, as there are many people that invest in those coins after they have pumped, hoping for the growth to continue, but they fail to realize they are investing in that meme coin at the worst time possible, and that most likely they will lose a great deal of money in a very short amount of time as a crash soon follows.
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 476
Merit: 143

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 01:53:58 AM

Most people come to the crypto market with the desire to find big and quick profits. Understanding this psychology, meme coins were born to serve this. These are the coins that make new people excited to invest because the profits they bring are truly so attractive. Perhaps they also know the risks they bring, but at first they only think of spending a small amount of money to buy in and consider it like a lottery. But the more they play, the more they are swept away by its crazy waves. The more you win, the more you want to continue playing, and the more you lose, the more you want to unwind.

Because of the initial hesitation of new people when coming to this market, they often use small amounts of money to participate. Therefore, they often choose to buy meme coins because with a small amount of money they can buy a lot of coins (this is common psychology when looking at numbers), so meme coins are always an attractive segment for them. There are many life-changing stories thanks to meme coins, however, not everyone can be alert enough to keep that luck, but most continue to get caught up in the game and then lose everything.
God bless u

Activity: 364
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 09:01:59 AM

People always seem drawn to meme coins. There are so many with quirky names like Pepe, Bonk, and Meme. In 2023, a bunch of these coins hit the market and made lots of folks rich. Then in 2024, it happened again with coins like WIF, BOME, and SLRF. Now, everyone's talking about Simsol. People love meme coins because they can make you rich quick. It's kind of wild how much excitement they bring to the market. But, it's important to remember they're risky too. What's your opinion about this?

Web: https://simsol.fun/
I think the coins like doge, Shib, Pepe etc have changed the perspective of meme coins among people. These coins have set a trend of giving 100x on investment upon meme coins.

Nobody can imagine these kind of returns on investment that's why it has taken and captured the market very quickly. Of course it's true that most of meme coins are scam projects but people ignore it because of their greediness hoping for one project to make them millionaires.

kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 11:59:09 AM

People always seem drawn to meme coins. There are so many with quirky names like Pepe, Bonk, and Meme. In 2023, a bunch of these coins hit the market and made lots of folks rich. Then in 2024, it happened again with coins like WIF, BOME, and SLRF. Now, everyone's talking about Simsol. People love meme coins because they can make you rich quick. It's kind of wild how much excitement they bring to the market. But, it's important to remember they're risky too. What's your opinion about this?

I think the coins like doge, Shib, Pepe etc have changed the perspective of meme coins among people. These coins have set a trend of giving 100x on investment upon meme coins.

Nobody can imagine these kind of returns on investment that's why it has taken and captured the market very quickly. Of course it's true that most of meme coins are scam projects but people ignore it because of their greediness hoping for one project to make them millionaires.

You have rightly mentioned it's pure greed as they don't see anything apart from greedy to become millionaires though they knows the fact about memecoins and one more thing which amazed me is the fact that these investors just go and invest on basis of handful sucessful project without checking about the projects which has failed miserably as there are thousands of failed memecoin project which goes unaccounted and I don't think this is a way its people following themselves.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1442
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 03:46:21 PM

most things that produce something in a short time have high risks. including investing in meme coins, maybe you can get big profits quickly when investing in meme coins, but you can also lose most of your investment in a short time. For me it doesn't matter if you invest in meme coins or shit coins, the most important thing is that you understand the risks of the investment and can calculate how much money you will invest.

GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 05:27:16 PM

I think people are getting excited on meme coins because of the recent hype that it had, some meme coins give a huge profit for their holders or investors.
I've also got some from PEPE and DOGE, would love to experience or try it again although I know that this meme coins are too risky.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 06:16:44 PM

I think the reason why crypto users are so interested in memecoin is because memecoin gives the hope of providing multiple profits in a short time. From the research I made, memecoin enthusiasts are mostly beginners, if people are experienced in the crypto field, they don't have it easy. believe in memecoins unless they have researched and studied how big the prospects are for a memecoin to grow in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 07:49:35 PM

I think people are getting excited on meme coins because of the recent hype that it had, some meme coins give a huge profit for their holders or investors.
I've also got some from PEPE and DOGE, would love to experience or try it again although I know that this meme coins are too risky.

Meme coins are going to show more pump and they are widely accepted now due to faster return therefore people often choose meme coins for investment but the risk is not small in case of meme coins. If someone is too bold and educated about crypto to choose meme coins then he will definitely know about the timing of selling and about the fact that when to sell their hold meme coins.

BONK is also a good investment coin so one should also add this in his portfolio while there are certain other meme coins which also have the capacity to go through hype so I think if someone invests little in different sorts of meme coins then they will see valuable outcomes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 09:49:31 PM

Why are people so interested in memecoins, i have seen about four to five threads in this discussion channel focusing only on talking about memecoins. Its not the only altcoins that are in the crypto space and as an investor i have gained nothing but loss when i invest in some memecoins. All the good news i have heard about memeocin i have never experienced such not even someone i know have had such an opportunity to profit in memecoins. Perhaps it seems we have to invest for the long term instead of going for short when it comes to memecoins or we should not invest at all.
Yes, because since Doge's hype, until now, meme coins are still very hype, it doesn't stop even during the bearish era. Meme coins have always been successful in involving so many people in the world to get involved in it, especially through airdrop programs and others. and this continues to be hype, that's how it is, the process, as long as it's still hype, it will definitely be talked about, discussed and followed a lot. Meme coins are always easily to be booming, even though, they are not able to optimize which meme coins that are worthy but they keep trying whatever it is. 

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 10:08:48 PM

Yes, because since Doge's hype, until now, meme coins are still very hype, it doesn't stop even during the bearish era. Meme coins have always been successful in involving so many people in the world to get involved in it, especially through airdrop programs and others. and this continues to be hype, that's how it is, the process, as long as it's still hype, it will definitely be talked about, discussed and followed a lot. Meme coins are always easily to be booming, even though, they are not able to optimize which meme coins that are worthy but they keep trying whatever it is. 
The hype that meme coins can create is undeniable, but at the same time the amount of disappointment they can create is many times larger, so while I can understand why so many newbies are interested in those coins as they think about them as their ticket for a better life, most of the time what they obtain is the absolute opposite and they end up with economic problems which can last up to a few years, but the worst part is that even when that happens, many of those newbies take several shots at meme coins before abandoning them for good.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 10:24:50 PM

I think you answered your question already; it’s because memecoins make a lot of folks rich! Who doesn’t want to become a millionaire? people who invest in memecoins know exactly what they are dealing with. But they just decide to to go on with it if maybe this time it’ll be their luck and they’ll be millionaires. The hype and motivation is why even if they lose money when investing, they still continue trying because they believe that someday, a big memecoin may come their way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 11:22:41 AM

The adrenaline meme coin gives. Lmao rollercoaster of emotion
Huppercase

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 03:07:12 PM

-    In addition, we are aware that you can actually become an instant billionaire if you fall for the hype around one. And that's it. There are individuals who are truly becoming wealthy with this, despite the fact that many others claim it's a shitcoin, pointless, or both.

A lot of people you see around the crypto space loves free things, it all started since the era of Airdrops, I mean the ICO times, and then Doge that gave rise to meme like Shiba allow the trend to continue to now. Solana is the next place and many people that invest as little as $100 turn that into something but this trend can't continue forever, most of the existing ones hasn't return anything significantbon investment, so the hype would probably be nothing serious.

I have seen another seen another trend of taping, there are multitudes that did this coin called notcoin and a lot it made some profits for people that rebuy from some people and there are more coming. I think investors might start going around this coins very soon and create a hyper trend with them to wake the bull run we are waiting for all this while.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
microsurfer

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 03:09:56 PM

Because people only cares about easy money, they think that memecoins is get rich quick scheme but instead its loose everything
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 11:11:41 PM

When the marketing strategy done by the management team of a new meme coin is good, it is for sure that they will be hyped by many crypto community investors.
That is what often happens in this industry of the crypto space. Because when communities see that there are updates about projects, that's what communities often enjoy.

Especially if they know that meme coins have big partners, just like what happened recently with Bome, WIF, and Notcoin; these are just a few examples.
And I knew there more meme coins that will appear in the future for sure.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 11:22:57 PM

People got fascinated and more interested with meme coins because of hype that made those coins reached huge value at trading sites. On my personal reviews on each history they really performed an outstanding trades.
The quick rich idea depends on how traders handle their emotions towards fluctuations, if they can't withstand fears of risk I think that won't sustain within a long period of time.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Churchillvv

Activity: 434
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 10:33:03 AM

A lot of people are fascinated by this meme coins because they believe it has the opportunity to turn their little capitals into millions in just a few weeks or days of investing in them meanwhile sometimes it end up being a scam because most of the meme coins that are being organized these days are pump and dumb shits that are just here for the meantime and after a while they will disappear from the market.

I see a lot of promotions these days about meme coins but I'm absolutely not interested in them instead I use my little earnings to invest more on bitcoin than altcoins that are more shitty than shits (memecoins).

Mrbluntzy

Activity: 308
Merit: 41

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 10:52:39 AM

It is the second time I am hearing about this token this morning and I have not made any research about the token but I know that it is not every meme coin that can pump like others. A meme coin can be hyped and gain some good numbers of investor but may still not pump the way it was hyped. People gets excited about memecoins and every other altcoins because they knows it has the ability to make them rich if they luckily invest in the right token.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: