Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should only hold Bitcoin  (Read 1246 times)
Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 07:17:45 AM

I somewhat agree with what you've said. Bitcoin is the only "reliable" coin that you can hold for the long term. However, it doesn't mean that people should stop investing in other projects. A diverse portfolio is always better than hedging your bets on just one coin or asset. I also see potential in SOL, ETH, and other altcoins. Of course, research is crucial and you must not invest blindly.

Well it depends on the personal preference of each participant actually. Because if you are here long term like 10 or 20 years of investment, of course the most reliable digital asset that you can invest to that is available right now is Bitcoin. However, if you are just here short term so that you can play around with daily fluctuations then you can trade with major Altcoins like ETH, SOL, VET. Because there's no worry on it years from now. you're just there short term. You don't worry about fundamentals, you are just interested purely in possible 10x 100x or 50x of price of the coin short term.

bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2024, 08:25:01 AM

According to CoinGecko, there are over 2.5 million cryptocurrencies (read more here: https://www.coingecko.com/research/publications/how-many-cryptocurrencies-are-there).
\damn , is this serious? we have 2.5 million cryptocurrencies created? i thought there are thousands but never that i have idea about this huge lol

Whilst these are classified as cryptocurrencies, the reality is that the majority of these are actually just tokens, primarily on the Ethereum or Solana Blockchains.
and majority are just scam projects , better to directly address as such mate  Grin

What I am ultimately getting at here in the theme of my post is that there is no other coin besides Bitcoin, which you can trust can be held over the long term.
this is also why we are diversifying , the old days of HODL bitcoin ONLY have long passed and we are now believing that there are other coins that can generate us better result than just purely in bitcoin.

SickDayIn (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 10:15:00 AM

According to CoinGecko, there are over 2.5 million cryptocurrencies (read more here: https://www.coingecko.com/research/publications/how-many-cryptocurrencies-are-there).
\damn , is this serious? we have 2.5 million cryptocurrencies created? i thought there are thousands but never that i have idea about this huge lol

Yes its true, one thing that is concerning is that there is no differentiating in the creation of a cryptocurrency that has its own private blockchain, versus one that is simply a token on Ethereum or Solana's chains (which are primarily used, there are others).

I wonder of the 2.5 million, how many have their own block chain? That to me would be a better definition of how many true cryptocurrency exist. I bet no more than 1 thousand.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 11:13:29 AM

I somewhat agree with what you've said. Bitcoin is the only "reliable" coin that you can hold for the long term. However, it doesn't mean that people should stop investing in other projects. A diverse portfolio is always better than hedging your bets on just one coin or asset. I also see potential in SOL, ETH, and other altcoins. Of course, research is crucial and you must not invest blindly.
I remember my younger days here in Bitcointalk and of course in Bitcoin itself that people keeps
talking about Holding and keeping bitcoin alone things that I manage to follow also back in the days
but ending me regretting because there are so much increase happens in altcoins that I missed holding
nothing but just bitcoin so now I learn my lessons and like yours? diversified folio is what I keep doing now

kro55

Activity: 1638
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 03:54:22 PM

Well it depends on the personal preference of each participant actually. Because if you are here long term like 10 or 20 years of investment, of course the most reliable digital asset that you can invest to that is available right now is Bitcoin. However, if you are just here short term so that you can play around with daily fluctuations then you can trade with major Altcoins like ETH, SOL, VET. Because there's no worry on it years from now. you're just there short term. You don't worry about fundamentals, you are just interested purely in possible 10x 100x or 50x of price of the coin short term.
Yes, it will depend on each person's investment taste because not everyone likes safety, many people are willing to accept risks to gain high profits. And in this case bitcoin is not the best choice, altcoin will be a more suitable choice.

I also don't deny bitcoin is the best but that doesn't mean I will ignore the bigger opportunities with altcoins. I think we should not be too stubborn and ignore the opportunities to gain huge profits from altcoins, which bitcoin cannot bring us.

People who are stubborn and try to impose their thoughts on others should not invest in altcoins, which reminds me of what gold investors also told early bitcoin investors. But as a result, because of their stubbornness, they missed the opportunity to own bitcoin when it was priced below $1k, $100 or $1.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2024, 06:36:04 PM

~snip~

What I am ultimately getting at here in the theme of my post is that there is no other coin besides Bitcoin, which you can trust can be held over the long term. What are your thoughts?
This actually contradict the the idiom: "Don't put all your eggs in one basket".
For me when it comes to investment always have a back up plan, or at least spread out your investment so that if one goes down the others could lift it up, your loss could be lessen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1099

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 07:57:29 PM

I also don't deny bitcoin is the best but that doesn't mean I will ignore the bigger opportunities with altcoins. I think we should not be too stubborn and ignore the opportunities to gain huge profits from altcoins, which bitcoin cannot bring us.
It is not a must to have only Bitcoin for our investment. It is no problem to have altcoins as well. Altcoins also have good potential to earn huge profits. However, we must be aware that altcoins are riskier than Bitcoin. If we choose the wrong altcoins, they may become dead coins and have no values in the next few years. This will never happen with Bitcoin, it must always survive as the number 1 coin in crypto space. So, we must be more careful to choose altcoins for our investment.

Remember that it is not only about the chance of huge profits, but altcoins also may bring huge losses, too. We don't view the altcoins from the good side only, we must learn the bad side as well. Since altcoins have bigger volatility, the prices may be decreasing worse than Bitcoin. Make sure we don't choose shit altcoins, memecoins, or random altcoins with weak fundamentals.

People who are stubborn and try to impose their thoughts on others should not invest in altcoins, which reminds me of what gold investors also told early bitcoin investors. But as a result, because of their stubbornness, they missed the opportunity to own bitcoin when it was priced below $1k, $100 or $1.
Don't blame people who want to invest in Bitcoin only! It is an individual right.  Wink
People who didn't invest in altcoins may not get the huge profits, but they also don't lose money.
It is just optional to choose altcoins, it is not a must! Just don't make it be complicated, mate.  Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 08:53:03 PM

It is not a must to have only Bitcoin for our investment. It is no problem to have altcoins as well. Altcoins also have good potential to earn huge profits. However, we must be aware that altcoins are riskier than Bitcoin. If we choose the wrong altcoins, they may become dead coins and have no values in the next few years. This will never happen with Bitcoin, it must always survive as the number 1 coin in crypto space. So, we must be more careful to choose altcoins for our investment.

Remember that it is not only about the chance of huge profits, but altcoins also may bring huge losses, too. We don't view the altcoins from the good side only, we must learn the bad side as well. Since altcoins have bigger volatility, the prices may be decreasing worse than Bitcoin. Make sure we don't choose shit altcoins, memecoins, or random altcoins with weak fundamentals.

Don't blame people who want to invest in Bitcoin only! It is an individual right.  Wink
People who didn't invest in altcoins may not get the huge profits, but they also don't lose money.
It is just optional to choose altcoins, it is not a must! Just don't make it be complicated, mate.  Smiley

You should know that not everyone that prefers to invest in altcoins due to the risk that is involved in altcoin investment, let me use myself as example. I'm not a lover of altcoinsm I prefer to hold bitcoin for long term investment I don't care how much profit they get from altcoin investment, I think is all about choice you don't have to decide for anybody if you think investing in altcoin is good for you then you're free to invest in altcoins, for me I have chosen to hold only bitcoin, I can't leave bitcoin for any other coin either.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 09:09:54 PM

You should know that not everyone that prefers to invest in altcoins due to the risk that is involved in altcoin investment, let me use myself as example. I'm not a lover of altcoinsm I prefer to hold bitcoin for long term investment I don't care how much profit they get from altcoin investment, I think is all about choice you don't have to decide for anybody if you think investing in altcoin is good for you then you're free to invest in altcoins, for me I have chosen to hold only bitcoin, I can't leave bitcoin for any other coin either.
Still, at the end of the day, no matter how much you say you don't like bitcoins, you continue to see them and it's not about whether you like them or not but where you stand.

I'm not too wise about things but even if I don't hate altcoins in the end when I don't choose altcoin as an option then forever it won't happen. so in this case it doesn't matter whether you love it or not as long as you are in something then indeed all forms of risk in the end must be ready to be borne because being in altcoin is also not a mistake and anyone can be there if they want to.

But again this is about the attitude and choices you take so that if being in bitcoin is ultimately more profitable why bother to be in altcoin where the risk is much greater.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Riginac111

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 10:55:44 PM

holding your cryptocurrency for me is very important because I don't like a short-term investment a short time investment is like someone who is a looking for fast profit for it investment and that profit will not be mega as a we can see as investor so people that entered into long-term investment is people that make a profit so when you purchase and you hold for long time it is when you make profit and I prefer holding my Bitcoin than any other coin for long time

Shamm

Activity: 1092
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 11:19:58 PM

holding your cryptocurrency for me is very important because I don't like a short-term investment a short time investment is like someone who is a looking for fast profit for it investment and that profit will not be mega as a we can see as investor so people that entered into long-term investment is people that make a profit so when you purchase and you hold for long time it is when you make profit and I prefer holding my Bitcoin than any other coin for long time

In long term investment we can make a good profit that can make us satisfied when it comes. Maybe we can wait for s couple of months or even year but still it is worth it.  Bitcoin is the most and trusted coin in the mm world of cryptocurrency so every one will not hesitate to  buy and we are all know that in the long run we got a good profit. Anyways always remember that once a project or coins promises that you can make a profit in just a few hours or days then please be vigilant and don't try to engage with them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 04:42:54 AM

I have no doubt when it comes to the stability of bitcoin as an investment. Now, if I want to make a lot of money here and I believe that I can achieve my dreams in life, then of course I will stay here in the crypto space.

But I will not buy Bitcoin to achieve what I want in life. Because I am not capable of buying a large amount of bitcoin, even if we say I do the DCA that most people say and do. The total accumulative amount will not be enough for me to buy my dream life. I hope others get my point.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 04:55:29 AM

In long term investment we can make a good profit that can make us satisfied when it comes. Maybe we can wait for s couple of months or even year but still it is worth it.  Bitcoin is the most and trusted coin in the mm world of cryptocurrency so every one will not hesitate to  buy and we are all know that in the long run we got a good profit. Anyways always remember that once a project or coins promises that you can make a profit in just a few hours or days then please be vigilant and don't try to engage with them.
Yes Bitcoin can fetch a good profit for long term investment and it can contribute handsomely in your future life. Many keep their bitcoin investment plans for different periods, but it takes some time to get profits in bitcoins. Of course there are many who want short term profit, they invest in different alt coins, meme coins, they lose their money due to lack of choosing the right coin. Keep in mind that investing cannot grow in a day or two and you must give it time. Investing is just a personal decision but Bitcoin investment is a reliable investment that will bring you good profits if you keep it for long term.

Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1076

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 05:29:34 AM

Bitcoin shows its potential already from the previous years, the ups and downs, news related, crash due to covid and etc. People still keep trusting the process of the bitcoin every time, and we cannot deny this people now keep accumulation after the bitcoin make a halving bitcoin repeats its history, those coins are paired now with the bitcoin so if the market goes down they will follow. Those altcoins have their own uses not only pair of it so still possible there's a manipulation on it than the bitcoin solely itself. Holding is the way if you want to keep doing the lazy process of buy low and sell high that's all no matter what the current price right now. People doing this because they don't have time to become active in market and just use those investment as possible extra income.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 05:40:09 AM

You just don't get it OP, the reason for why other hodl other cryptocurrency besides bitcoin is from the fact that there are some altcoins out there that can make you a hefty sum if you just sold it or you've bought when they were cheap and some people in the community have an ingrained thing about them that they can't afford to miss out on things especially for those that have seen bitcoin grow more than $0.1, they just don't want the idea that they miss out on the next bitcoin, that's why it's still popular to invest into altcoin because of the fact that you might be able to buy one that would make you rich and turn your life around.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 09:04:07 AM

Well so many people have their differences opinion on this and I really don’t have to say on it though, to me I also hold and I do some day to day trading to achieve what I want, and I like doing my best to get the right answer over what I want

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MissNonFall9

Activity: 112
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 06:33:54 PM

You just don't get it OP, the reason for why other hodl other cryptocurrency besides bitcoin is from the fact that there are some altcoins out there that can make you a hefty sum if you just sold it or you've bought when they were cheap and some people in the community have an ingrained thing about them that they can't afford to miss out on things especially for those that have seen bitcoin grow more than $0.1, they just don't want the idea that they miss out on the next bitcoin, that's why it's still popular to invest into altcoin because of the fact that you might be able to buy one that would make you rich and turn your life around.
Bitcoin is like a magic wand in people's lives. It will change the fortunes of people who have invested or are still investing here. There are also many who want to diversify their investments by investing in other cryptocurrencies. But the bottom line is that Bitcoin can pay more dividends than any other cryptocurrency by taking minimal risk. So no one should miss this life-changing opportunity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 672
Merit: 601

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 12:13:57 AM

This actually contradict the the idiom: "Don't put all your eggs in one basket".
For me when it comes to investment always have a back up plan, or at least spread out your investment so that if one goes down the others could lift it up, your loss could be lessen.

I agree with that. A lot of investors underestimate the diversification method and invest all their funds in a single asset hoping that they would get good profits from it. There is no doubt that Bitcoin is the best investment asset out there, but that doesn't mean one shouldn't diversify their portfolio and invest all one has only into it because diversification can always bring you more opportunities, you never know, another cryptocurrency you invest in might have a higher growth percentage than Bitcoin and that can bring you better profits.

That being said, I've also seen a lot of newbies over-diversifying their portfolios which is also a bad practice in my opinion. Diversification is good but only if it's done within limits, anything done excessively can have negative consequences, so one should make sure that they are investing only in a few good cryptocurrencies and aren't buying a bunch of useless shit coins.

wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:45:22 AM

Bitcoin is like a magic wand in people's lives. It will change the fortunes of people who have invested or are still investing here. There are also many who want to diversify their investments by investing in other cryptocurrencies. But the bottom line is that Bitcoin can pay more dividends than any other cryptocurrency by taking minimal risk. So no one should miss this life-changing opportunity.
That is what the majority is thinking towards the coin but actually that's not how easy it is. Bitcoin won't just pump right after you bought it but it can also take a long time for that to occur. It requires a good amount of patience and courage because there is also FUD's here. BTC can still be considered to as less risky due to its old age but in terms of dividends, let's faced it that newer and smaller coins can give more.

We only need to choose our side wisely. We can't please everyone to get involved here and also, some people are clueless about BTC/cryptos but don't worry about them because they might still find other life-changing opportunities outside. BTC and cryptos are not all you know.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
liasbaa

Activity: 61
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 05:04:26 PM

Bitcoin is definitely a reality and you can get high profits by investing here, so investors' interest in it is increasing day by day.You just learn to take care of your holdings as long as there is a circle. One of the most effective ways to accumulate bitcoins is through the DCA method.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: