Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:38:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No risk no gain  (Read 1760 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:54:48 PM

When someone invests of course they will always be faced with risks and they must be able to understand well the investments they make in order to minimize the risks they will face in the investments they make, when we can learn from our previous failures of course this will give us good experience so that you don't repeat the same mistakes when you try again, in investing of course we have to have good planning so that we can get results in accordance with the targets we have set, because without good planning it will certainly be very difficult to carry out investments well.

One needs to have good enough knowledge to be able to minimize the risks attached to an investment because you can't have a good plan if you don't have enough knowledge, and you can only have enough knowledge if you spend enough time learning about the things you are going to get involved in.

Most people make this mistake when they are entering the cryptocurrency market, they are in a rush to make investments and start earning money and in this rush, they forget the most important thing which is to gain knowledge before they get started, and this makes them have a hard time.

If you gain enough knowledge beforehand, you won't face difficulties when you start making investments or trades.
A lack of preparation makes someone a fool and most likely end up losing their money. If this person never changes his style and market approach, I couldn't think about success but rather expect failure. Yes, we better look at our mistakes in the fast and make this a reason why we should be careful next time and give extra effort to study the market well because investing is not all about money but it is more about strategies and approaches. If some people lose their money because of a lack of knowledge, then we have to do something not to be like them. It is not difficult to do that since information is available already, we only need time and make it serious because every mistake we make can turn our investment fail.
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 440

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:55:05 PM

I disagree. Risks are anything that involves danger but this does not mean we can not foresee or expect the situation. Risks can be avoided if we calculate our actions well and make the right decisions. We just have to be prepared and prevent from going forward with these risk scenarios.
In crypto, knowledge will get you anywhere.

That's why people who are planning to invest in crypto are obligated to learn on their own first whether investing a small amount of time every day or going to someone they trust and listening to their explanations regarding crypto, especially about the volatility or some critical issue regarding their investment and also protecting their crypto wallet is the most important of all, it's surely bad when a bull run comes and you see that no bitcoins in your wallet anymore because it got hacked, this has already happened to others and this is the first thing they need to learn before they even take the risk to invest with their money.
Things like this are actually an easy situation, it's just that when what happens now with the attitude of most people who are lazy, this becomes a polemic even though when they are serious about something, especially for investment in bitcoin, they should realize that it must be done because after all, when you really want to be serious in bitcoin, learning and looking for all forms related to bitcoin so that we are not misguided is actually the basic thing that must be done first so that we know that in the end not only good things exist in bitcoin but there are risks that we must realize from the start.

So that when we understand more about how bitcoin works and how we should respond to bitcoin then at least we know what plans to do but this actually looks like it is difficult to do because we are too lazy in looking for something because our mentality just wants to be fed without wanting to look for yourself.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:59:15 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2024, 10:12:17 PM by dunfida
Merited by ultrloa (1)

I disagree. Risks are anything that involves danger but this does not mean we can not foresee or expect the situation. Risks can be avoided if we calculate our actions well and make the right decisions. We just have to be prepared and prevent from going forward with these risk scenarios.

That's why people who are planning to invest in crypto are obligated to learn on their own first whether investing a small amount of time every day or going to someone they trust and listening to their explanations regarding crypto, especially about the volatility or some critical issue regarding their investment and also protecting their crypto wallet is the most important of all, it's surely bad when a bull run comes and you see that no bitcoins in your wallet anymore because it got hacked, this has already happened to others and this is the first thing they need to learn before they even take the risk to invest with their money.
Things like this are actually an easy situation, it's just that when what happens now with the attitude of most people who are lazy, this becomes a polemic even though when they are serious about something, especially for investment in bitcoin, they should realize that it must be done because after all, when you really want to be serious in bitcoin, learning and looking for all forms related to bitcoin so that we are not misguided is actually the basic thing that must be done first so that we know that in the end not only good things exist in bitcoin but there are risks that we must realize from the start.

So that when we understand more about how bitcoin works and how we should respond to bitcoin then at least we know what plans to do but this actually looks like it is difficult to do because we are too lazy in looking for something because our mentality just wants to be fed without wanting to look for yourself.

Being too lazy
Being too delusional
Being liking on everything to be easily acquired and achieved
Being that too confident that they become wealthy on instant

This is why you do come across on different things just because you've been that having those things in mind on which something which is delusional or hopeful.Things in life cant really be acquired so easily on which
you would really be needing that hard work and possible sacrifices on which you would really be needing to do on acquiring something. There are really just those people who dont want that and getting contented on what they have now but in their minds they do want a comfortable life but they arent doing anything. lol

eightdots

Activity: 812
Merit: 710

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 10:53:15 PM

That's not true when it comes to investing in bitcoin though, you can always buy what you can afford to lose through a strategic buying method called DCA(Dollar-Cost Averaging). Sure there's some risk there but that's not a lot of risk but the gains would still be a lot that it's not really a bad deal plus that risk will almost always be diminished the more patient you are as an investor, the price dumps don't last for a really long time, in fact they're an opportunity for everyone to buy bitcoin at a higher and better value.
I totally agree with your view. Investing in bitcoin can be good idea and using strategy which you mentioned Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) can help reduce risk. It is good only to invest what you can afford to lose. While we should keep in mind that there is always some risk potential rewards are big making it good investment. And if you hold longer your investment less risky it will be. When market dump it is good chance to buy bitcoin at better price. And this will help you make most of your investment and achieve long term financial success.

Since it is known that Bitcoin has a high return in the long term, it may be said that it will be less risky if you keep your investment for a longer time. Of course, so far Bitcoin has always provided returns in the long term, but there is always risk. There is no guarantee that what happened before will happen again. This is exactly where risk comes into play, and the investor, who knows that Bitcoin has always provided returns in the long term, invests by taking risks.

Sometimes it is necessary to consider investments independently of risk. Watching Bitcoin spread and following the stages it goes through can also be a valid reason to invest.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 252
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 06:19:56 AM

I first heard about Bitcoin around 2016 but then I had no idea what Bitcoin was. Someone online was saying to work on it because I don't know anything about it. Then I heard about Bitcoin again in 2022 when the price of Bitcoin was 21000 dollars. I did a little research on Bitcoin and saw that it was good. From whom I heard, I said to a brother, brother, let's invest. Buy a bitcoin and keep it.Fifty percent and I invested fifty percent but that brother did not agree then. Day by day the price of Bitcoin was increasing and the price was going up and down around 25, 30, 31 thousand dollars. Still I told my brother to invest but he did not agree. That price eventually reached 74 thousand dollars. I regretted very much why I didn't take a risk. If you want to do something, you have to take a risk, nothing happens without a risk.
Investing in cryptocurrency is not for the timid. Investing in crypto requires risk If you can't risk in crypto you can't make a profit. OP you said to do something you have to take risk,nothing happens without risk it is true.

I wonder why you want to invest in other people's words, to invest put your own will first then invest because you will invest with your own money and not with other people's money.
With your money you can buy any amount of Bitcoin if you want to invest even if it's a small amount. You may not have complete knowledge about bitcoin so you can learn how to invest and find bitcoin investment tutorials on google that will help you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nheer

Activity: 504
Merit: 507

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 06:30:43 AM

I first heard about Bitcoin around 2016 but then I had no idea what Bitcoin was. Someone online was saying to work on it because I don't know anything about it. Then I heard about Bitcoin again in 2022 when the price of Bitcoin was 21000 dollars. I did a little research on Bitcoin and saw that it was good. From whom I heard, I said to a brother, brother, let's invest. Buy a bitcoin and keep it.
Lots of people actually heard about bitcoin in the early days but were reluctant about it or rather they were too scared to invest in it. In my country it was around that period that a ponzi scam happened and it scammed a whole lot of people and this was an online platform called MMM, it was like an investment opportunity that ask people to invest money and make profit after a few weeks without really doing anything. People were ignorant about ponzi scam then and some people started investing and cash out a reasonable amount which then draw more people in it by believing it’s not a scam platform.  That was how lot of people got scammed after they have invested their money.

This was one of the biggest scam that happened then and it affected a lot of people in the country so ever since people find it difficult to trust any online investment platform. It was the reason why lots of people were reluctant about bitcoin when they first heard of it back in the days. It happened to me as well, my bitcoin journey would have been different if i had invested when i first heard of it or if i had made research about it then.

The most interesting part about bitcoin is that it’s never too late to invest in it and you can always invest anytime you like just that investing early would make you more profit since you will have the chance to invest when the price is lower.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
martinex

Activity: 392
Merit: 141

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 08:16:49 AM

The most interesting part about bitcoin is that it’s never too late to invest in it and you can always invest anytime you like just that investing early would make you more profit since you will have the chance to invest when the price is lower.

Yes. Of course BTC is not only a real illustration tool in building our investment in the future, whether you want it all at once or the installment/DCA model as in the discussion in this space and for opportunities and when to buy I think it is exactly as you said at any time as long as there is a desire.

For your own profit, if you have used the investment pattern, you don't need to do a lot of calculations, it's best just to wait for the time when the harvest date that we have determined will come. It is very wonderful . Today the market gave us another surprise. Hopefully a new ATH will be born again Wink.

Nothingtodo

Activity: 294
Merit: 121

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 08:21:56 AM

This is an eternally true adage in the field of business because if a businessman does not take ricks in the business he will never be able to profit from the business. This adage is equally important when it comes to Bitcoin investing. If one can invest in Bitcoin and hold it for a long time then that investor will definitely have a chance to get a big digit profit from that Bitcoin investment one day. Every business has risks and only those who have the will power to face those risks can profit from the business.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1236

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2024, 11:01:04 AM

Being too lazy
Being too delusional

This is why you do come across on different things just because you've been that having those things in mind on which something which is delusional or hopeful.Things in life cant really be acquired so easily on which
you would really be needing that hard work and possible sacrifices on which you would really be needing to do on acquiring something. There are really just those people who dont want that and getting contented on what they have now but in their minds they do want a comfortable life but they arent doing anything. lol

Wrong expectation of their investment results will always show up something negative implications on the actions they do. That's why some people learn their lesson in hard way since they experience those things and it cost a lot of money for them before realizing about everything they do is totally wrong decisions. But everything will come up in process and if they realize something that there's needed to correct on what they are thinking about bitcoin and other action that need to consider for sure everything will be align in place. Those wrongs actions or decisions they do will surely erase out and they will find legit ways to know more about the investment what they are trying to get in. Its bad for some people that they lose before they learn but that's how other people need to go thru so they could ever realize that there's more bigger picture on bitcoin or crypto investment that's why they need to be more careful so that they will not commit bad actions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 440

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 09:36:02 PM

Being too lazy
Being too delusional

Too much enjoyment of life makes it happen so that we are too complacent with what we have now so that we forget the conditions for the future that we should think about because we will definitely have some conditions where the wheels of life are spinning so that even if we are currently at the top but it could be that on the one hand we will be in a slightly worse economic life and that's what we should anticipate from the start. The problem is that sometimes we are too comfortable with the current situation which makes laziness even greater.

The fact is as you say that in the end sacrifice and hard work are the determinants so that we get better in the future, it's just that things like this sometimes with too comfortable our conditions actually make the situation more complicated because we are like complacent and don't want to think about the future that hasn't happened yet even though it is an important first step to make us successful in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 406
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 10:20:33 PM

I first heard about Bitcoin around 2016 but then I had no idea what Bitcoin was. Someone online was saying to work on it because I don't know anything about it. Then I heard about Bitcoin again in 2022 when the price of Bitcoin was 21000 dollars. I did a little research on Bitcoin and saw that it was good. From whom I heard, I said to a brother, brother, let's invest. Buy a bitcoin and keep it.Fifty percent and I invested fifty percent but that brother did not agree then. Day by day the price of Bitcoin was increasing and the price was going up and down around 25, 30, 31 thousand dollars. Still I told my brother to invest but he did not agree. That price eventually reached 74 thousand dollars. I regretted very much why I didn't take a risk. If you want to do something, you have to take a risk, nothing happens without a risk.
OP what you said i mean bitcoin investing is not easy one must have investment knowledge to invest bitcoin. Moreover, you can invest at your own risk and you cannot allow others to invest without investment experience. If your brother had invested here as you said and if your brother had lost a lot in that investment he would have blamed you for the rest of his life. So always invest at your own risk and make yourself invest don't force others to invest. But yes of course you can share advice or experience about investing to a new person. But it is true that in life you have to take risks, if you don't take risks you never get success. Those who have taken risks in life have achieved success in life.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 10:57:15 PM

This incident would've happened in most people's lives. Everyone sees it differently when they hear about it for the first time. With time, they'll start understanding the better part of bitcoin. OP seems wise, requesting his brother to try it first and understand the reality of the market. He had thought to be on the safer side, but he lost the opportunity. If he had entered the market earlier, he could've known better and taken the risk.

Even now, if we go explain it to a person who isn't aware of bitcoin, they'll say, Wow, $70k for a single coin. Thats it, and further, their minds never think of it as a better choice for the future. Later in the year, these people realize that we had an opportunity to make good money and have missed it. The best part is that it is possible to invest based on our abilities, as it has multiple denominations. So, entering the market at the earliest increases the chance of making life better  Cheesy

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2525

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 12:42:04 AM

it's no longer called risk if we can already detect the outcome of the action.

Knowledge is one thing, forecasting the future is another one. There are many things that happen out of the blue, and there is no time to react, just look what happened with Covid or the recent wars in Russia and Palestine, the markets just go down, how many people can react super quickly to that kind of events? There is always an unknown factor, knowledge alone is not enough, even fortune plays a role.

We can only minimize risks with some pre-prepared contingency plans, but we cannot say that we can anticipate and avoid all risks. No one has a crystal ball to predict the future, especially in a volatile, manipulation-filled market like cryptocurrency, the risks are multiplied.

It is true that knowledge is the key that leads us to success, but having knowledge does not mean that we will definitely succeed. Having complete knowledge only increases our odds of success, without any guarantees. I agree with you, there need to be many factors combined to bring us success, and knowledge alone is not enough and sometimes luck will play a more important role. 
Let's also not forget one thing: having many information is not always useful because they can create a false sense of confidence, you may think you know everything about something when in reality you don't because at the end of the day those are... Information. And markets don't always act in a rational way, we've seen this many times, haven't we?
Ben Barubal

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 01:37:43 AM

Buying or seeking to own bitcoin is a matter of choice, as most people know. And Bitcoin belongs to the category of investment in terms of long-term. Moreover, it is proven and tested because most institutional investors are obsessed with investing and accumulating it as their additional assets in the long term. 

If these big businessmen already have an interest in Bitcoin, how can a person like me who has an interest in Bitcoin also save like them and even in other cryptocurrencies that also have the potential to give me earnings in the future?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 03:15:53 AM

This is an eternally true adage in the field of business because if a businessman does not take ricks in the business he will never be able to profit from the business.

However in trading and investing you must not only just mindlessly taking risk but also taking calculated risk depending on the current market situation or sentiment. Your main goal in this market is to win more money than you lose it. Because you cannot avoid losing but you can minimize it. You also have the control to be able to hold in losing position until proven wrong and not be fearful when market is in worse certainty. Yes taking risk is essential. But managing it with the best of your ability is what will set you aside from the rest.

Fara Chan

Activity: 1344
Merit: 548

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 04:00:45 AM

This is an eternally true adage in the field of business because if a businessman does not take ricks in the business he will never be able to profit from the business. This adage is equally important when it comes to Bitcoin investing. If one can invest in Bitcoin and hold it for a long time then that investor will definitely have a chance to get a big digit profit from that Bitcoin investment one day. Every business has risks and only those who have the will power to face those risks can profit from the business.
The point is that there must be a business and also a willingness to build a business through courage in taking or facing risks, because this does not only apply to Bitcoin. But this also applies to many businesses because each business has different risks and the owner himself must have the courage to face any risks if he wants to achieve greater profits in the future. Things like that cannot be denied because there are no lazy people or afraid people who can get more profits through anything, because the term luck also doesn't often come to people who just sit still without doing anything or investing anything in their lives.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
YUriy1991

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 04:30:05 AM

Being too lazy
Being too delusional
Everyone likes everything to be obtained and achieved easily and that is what is commonly seen and happens today, want casual work with serious pay when everything will come if done continuously only maximum.

And those who have succeeded in doing so still suggest "start first and then you know" Yes. These words are quite meaningful if well understood where they are going. Similarly, when we want to invest in BTC without starting, it will not be possible to know what its greatest potential is.

fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 07:01:54 AM

The point is that there must be a business and also a willingness to build a business through courage in taking or facing risks, because this does not only apply to Bitcoin. But this also applies to many businesses because each business has different risks and the owner himself must have the courage to face any risks if he wants to achieve greater profits in the future. Things like that cannot be denied because there are no lazy people or afraid people who can get more profits through anything, because the term luck also doesn't often come to people who just sit still without doing anything or investing anything in their lives.
Measurable risks will maximize the profits obtained. Indeed, the greater the risk, the greater the results obtained, however, with good knowledge we can minimize the risks that occur, that way we have a good strategy to carry it out. Many people are only speculative, and hope for luck in their lives, and when something bad happens, such people will not be ready to face it.

Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 2176

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 07:35:17 AM

Yes, but Bitcoin is not like other things. You take risk with all other things all the time and you won't survive.  So, I wouldn't apply this "No risk no gain" approach to everything, but, you are right, with Bitcoin it works and it works exactly like that.  It's funny that when BTC was $21k many people thought it's its limit, and actually when in the early days BTC reached $1 many people thought it was its limit too. And now, when the price is $70k, there are people saying "This time BTC has reached its limit for sure!". Yeah, we've heard that many times.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
bubilas

Activity: 787
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 10:33:37 AM

Yes, but Bitcoin is not like other things. You take risk with all other things all the time and you won't survive.  So, I wouldn't apply this "No risk no gain" approach to everything, but, you are right, with Bitcoin it works and it works exactly like that.  It's funny that when BTC was $21k many people thought it's its limit, and actually when in the early days BTC reached $1 many people thought it was its limit too. And now, when the price is $70k, there are people saying "This time BTC has reached its limit for sure!". Yeah, we've heard that many times.

You are right, there is truth in your words. I want to add that every novice trader believes that there is some kind of secret tactic for trading Bitcoin, but in fact there are only three trading styles:
waiting for the price of the cryptocurrency to fall,
waiting for the growth of the cryptocurrency,
trading in the price corridor.

And each of these strategies goes against the others.
And the worst thing is to start trading on one, and then switch to another. But often many do.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███