Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No risk no gain  (Read 1658 times)
Riginac111

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 08:36:29 AM

Nowhere can progress be made without taking risks, usually in real life the more risk you take in business the more profit you face. But when you sit idly by, you will immediately experience lack. Therefore risk taking is necessary to manage yourself properly, usually success is achieved by taking risks in cryptocurrency. Because invest as much as you can afford to lose, and learn to hold for the long term by taking risks. It is possible to improve life only by holding long-term in Bitcoin.
It is true that without taking risks, of course we will never be able to get the results we want, but we must really understand well the thing we are going to take risks on and don't let us take risks not based on good knowledge and understanding of something. you are right, without us doing anything, of course we will not be able to get any results, but by deciding to take risks, of course we will be able to find out the extent of our understanding in that field so that if we fail, we will be able to learn and correct it so you don't repeat the same mistake when you try it again.
If we decide to invest in crypto, of course we must understand this and don't make mistakes that cause us to lose the money we have in the investment.
Every investing has their own risk and this is what gives motivation and dedication to
those who invested on it because  like the title says we need to risk for us to gain , and sad to
say that even in banks we are not safe in putting our money so why need to not risk ?
money is important but if we will not risk to make it growing so there is no sense in having them at all.
when you are investing in Bitcoin we have to know that it is something that this with the risk and if you don't take your time you might get lost for the investment so that is why it is advisable to make sure that you have enlighten some people of the advantages and the disadvantages of Bitcoin investment so that they will not be of losing what the plan to achieve for the investment, bitcoin to be one of the thing we should be consider most that the risk is high despite that bitcoin have a freedom for it investment.

Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 08:44:56 AM

Nowhere can progress be made without taking risks, usually in real life the more risk you take in business the more profit you face. But when you sit idly by, you will immediately experience lack. Therefore risk taking is necessary to manage yourself properly, usually success is achieved by taking risks in cryptocurrency. Because invest as much as you can afford to lose, and learn to hold for the long term by taking risks. It is possible to improve life only by holding long-term in Bitcoin.
It is true that without taking risks, of course we will never be able to get the results we want, but we must really understand well the thing we are going to take risks on and don't let us take risks not based on good knowledge and understanding of something. you are right, without us doing anything, of course we will not be able to get any results, but by deciding to take risks, of course we will be able to find out the extent of our understanding in that field so that if we fail, we will be able to learn and correct it so you don't repeat the same mistake when you try it again.
If we decide to invest in crypto, of course we must understand this and don't make mistakes that cause us to lose the money we have in the investment.
Every investing has their own risk and this is what gives motivation and dedication to
those who invested on it because  like the title says we need to risk for us to gain , and sad to
say that even in banks we are not safe in putting our money so why need to not risk ?
money is important but if we will not risk to make it growing so there is no sense in having them at all.
True, but we can't blame those who can't take the risk because not all people could take such a risk, maybe because of their situation and they can't afford to lose money and risk the money that they have or hard earned, but based on OP's story or situation, I think he has the ability to risk or invest in bitcoin early, but because his brother doesn't agree, it hinders his decision and later on causes regret. I don't know why OP doesn't choose to invest on his own, maybe because of a lack of confidence and too much worrying because on his own, maybe because of a lack of confidence and too much worrying because in the early years of bitcoin, not all are familiar with it, and there is still a fear of losing money in bitcoin.

truly it is regretful in the side of OP but even not OP can still invest in bitcoin, OP might not be able to experience the golden times of bitcoin but even now bitcoin is doing miracle and still showing a lot of good movement in price, you just need to be good at analysing the market and widening your understanding about bitcoin.

Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 11:23:54 PM

when you are investing in Bitcoin we have to know that it is something that this with the risk and if you don't take your time you might get lost for the investment so that is why it is advisable to make sure that you have enlighten some people of the advantages and the disadvantages of Bitcoin investment so that they will not be of losing what the plan to achieve for the investment, bitcoin to be one of the thing we should be consider most that the risk is high despite that bitcoin have a freedom for it investment.
We have risks to manage whenever we're in the space, I know it's not anyone's fault but with the view map, we ought to become very careful and anticipate in solid projects to gain easy access to huge profits. The market comes with advantages and disadvantages, always lean for the very best because cryptocurrency is definitely on another level. We have plans for ourselves but we should always look at the promising ends because we can also make our cakes and have it.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Shamm

Activity: 1092
Merit: 346

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 11:59:35 PM

Yes every investing has thier own risk and we can not say that every time we invest we got a good profit but in the reality it will matters on our realization cause the more we analyze the project if it can have a chance to grow then we got a profit but if the project didn't have enough time to grow and it will loss then your investment will loss too. So we need to be careful cause when we take some risk then there's a chance that our money will gone but if we are too lucky then pur money will grow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jegileman

Activity: 350
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 12:07:48 AM

There are a lot of stories similar to yours that have been posted on this forum several times before. One similar thing about them all is that, they all learned and had to face regrets one way or the other before they became a bitcoin enthusiasts. The newly interested individuals can only learn from this stories and not repeat the same mistake that everyone that fell a victim must have passed through. No risk no gain apply to everyone and even if you joined later, you have to risk some amount of money before you can achieve what you want. Bitcoin is real and it’s an asset you can depend on,

Churchillvv

Activity: 406
Merit: 177

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 01:20:54 AM

Perhaps regrets only means you now know the difference, you have learnt your lesson then hard way which means you lost a clear opportunity which your were aware of but was too afraid to take a bold step instead waited for your brother to take the step before you do.

Investment you don't seek validation from anyone except your risk management. All you have to do is take risk when you are convinced of doing something do it will you your heart, assuming you took the step alone by buying with the amount you had you would have been in a lot of profit far from what you expected. I believe it's because you have low knowledge of bitcoin which made you feel reluctant in investing but now you have learnt it's time to make things right you still can buy now and from this you will always make us of opportunities.

Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 01:40:21 AM

We have risks to manage whenever we're in the space, I know it's not anyone's fault but with the view map, we ought to become very careful and anticipate in solid projects to gain easy access to huge profits. The market comes with advantages and disadvantages, always lean for the very best because cryptocurrency is definitely on another level. We have plans for ourselves but we should always look at the promising ends because we can also make our cakes and have it.
The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and unpredictable, and it's very easy for anyone in the crypto space to get caught up in the web of making some hasty decisions due to FOMO or trying to time the market or even some other possible reasons, so in times like this, it's very important for investors to have a good risk management skill, because that's exactly what is needed to be able to navigate one's way around a market such as this.
One should always acknowledge the importance of balancing risk management with strategic planning and optimism, because in the long run, you'll need these qualities to be able to navigate the market effectively and also to help you prepare for any possible market outcome.

MissNonFall9

Activity: 112
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 10:25:01 AM

The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and unpredictable, and it's very easy for anyone in the crypto space to get caught up in the web of making some hasty decisions due to FOMO or trying to time the market or even some other possible reasons, so in times like this, it's very important for investors to have a good risk management skill, because that's exactly what is needed to be able to navigate one's way around a market such as this.
One should always acknowledge the importance of balancing risk management with strategic planning and optimism, because in the long run, you'll need these qualities to be able to navigate the market effectively and also to help you prepare for any possible market outcome.
Risk should indeed be taken by gaining a comprehensive knowledge of cryptocurrency and risk management. Otherwise, you will have to return disappointed. There is no point in taking risks without having a good idea about the investment. So one has to take the risk of investing by gaining sufficient knowledge about this volatile and unpredictable cryptocurrency market and acquiring skills through internship under a good mentor.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2024, 11:04:23 PM

Sometimes there are conditions when the cheap price will continue to break the bottom and go to the bottom, just like bitcoin in 2021-2023, the rely is quite emotional when trading for me. Even though that time is the right time to buy, the decline when the price is high often occurs and it is an opportunity, I myself prefer a decline that is not too deep and will recover more often and get profit even though it is a short and smaller count because what I am looking for is seilisih not the lowest price. Bitcoin is a very appropriate crypto if you like day trading, but for me who is sometimes constrained by time to see the chart prefers to buy and save until good news comes Grin it could be that in the next few weeks bitcoin will be more expensive than my admiration for bitcoin today.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 01:38:24 AM

I first heard about Bitcoin around 2016 but then I had no idea what Bitcoin was. Someone online was saying to work on it because I don't know anything about it. Then I heard about Bitcoin again in 2022 when the price of Bitcoin was 21000 dollars. I did a little research on Bitcoin and saw that it was good. From whom I heard, I said to a brother, brother, let's invest. Buy a bitcoin and keep it.Fifty percent and I invested fifty percent but that brother did not agree then. Day by day the price of Bitcoin was increasing and the price was going up and down around 25, 30, 31 thousand dollars. Still I told my brother to invest but he did not agree. That price eventually reached 74 thousand dollars. I regretted very much why I didn't take a risk. If you want to do something, you have to take a risk, nothing happens without a risk.
There were three different times where the price of Bitcoin was very low but you failed to invest. Since the cryptocurrency sector is very risky, in this sector I think looking for an investment partner is one of the biggest mistakes. Since you realized that Bitcoin would go up in value, you should have invested your own money instead of deciding to go into a 50/50 partnership with one of your brothers, and you could have enjoyed the time when bitcoin got to $74k. It is not right to keep money in the same wallet for both, it is not right to share the wallet between the two, because if the wallet is shared between the two, it is more likely to leak. However I think you shouldn't regret it if you want to invest now personally you can start because Bitcoin is going to leave $100k in the near future.

Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2024, 02:57:18 AM

Risk should indeed be taken by gaining a comprehensive knowledge of cryptocurrency and risk management. Otherwise, you will have to return disappointed. There is no point in taking risks without having a good idea about the investment. So one has to take the risk of investing by gaining sufficient knowledge about this volatile and unpredictable cryptocurrency market and acquiring skills through internship under a good mentor.
Not just in the cryptocurrency market, taking risks in every areas of life without first acquiring proper and adequate knowledge and understanding about that thing could turn out to be quite detrimental.
It's always important to first educate yourself about the risks level of what you're going into, then weigh the losses, just incase they come because things will not always go as planned, so you should be prepared for every possible outcomes.
Then one should also check is the risk in question is worth taking.

Bd officer

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2024, 01:25:14 PM

I regretted very much why I didn't take a risk. If you want to do something, you have to take a risk, nothing happens without a risk.
However I think you shouldn't regret it if you want to invest now personally you can start because Bitcoin is going to leave $100k in the near future.
Yes, OP shouldn't have regrets, no use thinking about what happened in the past, focus on the present now. OP if you want to invest you can still invest, there is still plenty of time to invest. Because Bitcoin will not stop here and will grow much more in the future. Many have speculated that Bitcoin may surpass 100k in the upcoming bull run. So if you invest now and hold for a long time, you can earn much more profit.
fuguebtc

Activity: 1778
Merit: 526

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 01:44:23 PM

I regretted very much why I didn't take a risk. If you want to do something, you have to take a risk, nothing happens without a risk.
However I think you shouldn't regret it if you want to invest now personally you can start because Bitcoin is going to leave $100k in the near future.
Yes, OP shouldn't have regrets, no use thinking about what happened in the past, focus on the present now. OP if you want to invest you can still invest, there is still plenty of time to invest. Because Bitcoin will not stop here and will grow much more in the future. Many have speculated that Bitcoin may surpass 100k in the upcoming bull run. So if you invest now and hold for a long time, you can earn much more profit.

He should regret it and see it as motivation to find a way to fix it, not just regret it and do nothing . Although the price of bitcoin is quite high, if we look at the long term , looking at big goals, we are still very early to invest in bitcoin , it is not too late to invest in bitcoin . The OP or anyone else who missed out on bitcoin in the past still has a chance to correct that mistake. But the important thing is do they really realize their mistakes and want to correct them ? Or are they just looking for an excuse to cover up their timidity and not daring to take risks?

The $100k target is just a short-term target during this bull season , but if OP can hold for the long term over the next 5 or 10 years, bitcoin could even reach $1 million.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GIF-JOBS

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 02:06:14 PM

Nothing good can be achieved without taking risks. If you want to achieve something good in life, you must invest somewhere and in that investment there must be risk, because there is no investment without risk. Moreover, the place where the risk is more will give you more return, more risk is more profit, less risk is less profit. Now its totally up to you whether you will earn more with more risk, or less money with less risk. Nothing will give you 100% guaranteed profit without risk, you must take more or less risk.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 2404

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 03:55:42 PM

I first heard about Bitcoin around 2016 but then I had no idea what Bitcoin was. Someone online was saying to work on it because I don't know anything about it. Then I heard about Bitcoin again in 2022 when the price of Bitcoin was 21000 dollars. I did a little research on Bitcoin and saw that it was good. From whom I heard, I said to a brother, brother, let's invest. Buy a bitcoin and keep it.Fifty percent and I invested fifty percent but that brother did not agree then. Day by day the price of Bitcoin was increasing and the price was going up and down around 25, 30, 31 thousand dollars. Still I told my brother to invest but he did not agree. That price eventually reached 74 thousand dollars. I regretted very much why I didn't take a risk. If you want to do something, you have to take a risk, nothing happens without a risk.
First rule about investing in bitcoin: don't try at all costs to convince someone else, just talk about it and that's it. If the other person is interested, then they will do their own research and will decide whether buying or not. In your specific case I don't understand why you didn't buy, why were you waiting for your brother? If you felt like buying bitcoin was the right decision then you should have done it, what your brother thinks or does it really doesn't matter. Maybe he's right and you're wrong, but you lost a big occasion in the meantime.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Egii Nna

Activity: 308
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2024, 06:58:16 PM

Nothing good can be achieved without taking risks. If you want to achieve something good in life, you must invest somewhere and in that investment there must be risk, because there is no investment without risk. Moreover, the place where the risk is more will give you more return, more risk is more profit, less risk is less profit. Now its totally up to you whether you will earn more with more risk, or less money with less risk. Nothing will give you 100% guaranteed profit without risk, you must take more or less risk.

even though taking risk is a step to success, when taking the risks you need to have knowledge before you can go into the risk, if not no matter the higher risks that you will take you will still face the lost. That is why, even though we know that everything in life deals with risk, including life itself, we have to have knowledge; if not, we will continue to lose in the risk.

There is something that you need to understand in the OP context. He has a bit of knowledge that is not enough, which is why he thinks that you need to acquire a whole lot of bitcoin, which, if he had known, he would go and buy with the least amount that he has, and again, you will also invest what he knows he will be capable of losing because that is just the fact that you can be fully guaranteed that in every investment you will succeed. That is why it has been called a risk, which is also applicable to our daily life routine.

tottong

Activity: 1246
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 06, 2024, 07:41:14 AM

Many people invest in Bitcoin but don't know how it works. Many think they are too late but never do something.
That is why I'm not going to wonder why some people are in regret because they ignore the opportunity in the first place easily without bothering themselves to spend time digging and knowing deeper about it.

That means they make mistakes and don't try to learn to understand first before getting involved in investing.
It's never too late as long as people want to do it and the word too late is just an excuse for those who don't want to learn about investing.
Ignoring existing opportunities is a very disadvantageous step and now there are many people who are starting to believe in investing in Bitcoin. But if brands still think it's something new then they are people who don't understand technology.

Rich people never become rich instantly but they are also working hard and facing risk. However, their positive mindset and motivation drive them to push themselves, and are not afraid the consequences of this which is why they are not rich and are able to achieve their goal.
In this world nothing is instant, everything needs a process to achieve success and smart work is an effort that needs to be improved. Motivation, encouragement and consistency are efforts that must be increased, when we have these things it will be much easier for us to carry out and the possibility of achieving success is also very large.
The most important thing is that we must have persistence and consistency and people who don't dare to get out of their comfort zone will never achieve success.

MissNonFall9

Activity: 112
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 05:07:16 PM

Not just in the cryptocurrency market, taking risks in every areas of life without first acquiring proper and adequate knowledge and understanding about that thing could turn out to be quite detrimental.
It's always important to first educate yourself about the risks level of what you're going into, then weigh the losses, just incase they come because things will not always go as planned, so you should be prepared for every possible outcomes.
Then one should also check is the risk in question is worth taking.
Exactly, it is not at all possible to progress on the development path with limited knowledge in every work of life. There is a proverb in my country about this - "Little knowledge is dangerous". Another very useful thing you said is quantify the potential damage of a job. Determining that means half the work is done. Even after that there may be mistakes and may fail. There is nothing to despair because as our another proverb says – “Failure is the key to success”.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 602
Merit: 410

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 05:44:51 PM

It is true that when we don't take risk, then we don't also stand in the position of making gain, however, we need to be very mindful of some of the things we often put mind or interest on for profits, if they are worth the level of risk we are taking on them or not, we have to consider all these before we can make a decision for an investment on anything, we cant afford to avoid risk but it must be something worth going for when we make the comparison to other things we could have as an alternative.
Winterfrost

Activity: 638
Merit: 135

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 05:56:11 PM

It is true that when we don't take risk, then we don't also stand in the position of making gain, however, we need to be very mindful of some of the things we often put mind or interest on for profits, if they are worth the level of risk we are taking on them or not, we have to consider all these before we can make a decision for an investment on anything, we cant afford to avoid risk but it must be something worth going for when we make the comparison to other things we could have as an alternative.
I see no problem taking risk, everything is risky in this life from us living our homes down to our work place and in every hour of our day, it's been part of living. Risk taking while regarding to investment is a must, risk takers are always said to be high level earners only that a few times we do take on risks that are not worth our efforts. Regardless, in every risk taking it is either we fail or succeed, it's no longer called risk if we can already detect the outcome of the action.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: