Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No risk no gain  (Read 1658 times)
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 10:28:24 AM

it's no longer called risk if we can already detect the outcome of the action.
I disagree. Risks are anything that involves danger but this does not mean we can not foresee or expect the situation. Risks can be avoided if we calculate our actions well and make the right decisions. We just have to be prepared and prevent from going forward with these risk scenarios.

In crypto, knowledge will get you anywhere.

GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 05:43:31 PM

I first heard about Bitcoin around 2016 but then I had no idea what Bitcoin was. Someone online was saying to work on it because I don't know anything about it. Then I heard about Bitcoin again in 2022 when the price of Bitcoin was 21000 dollars. I did a little research on Bitcoin and saw that it was good. From whom I heard, I said to a brother, brother, let's invest. Buy a bitcoin and keep it.Fifty percent and I invested fifty percent but that brother did not agree then. Day by day the price of Bitcoin was increasing and the price was going up and down around 25, 30, 31 thousand dollars. Still I told my brother to invest but he did not agree. That price eventually reached 74 thousand dollars. I regretted very much why I didn't take a risk. If you want to do something, you have to take a risk, nothing happens without a risk.
It is either you take risk or regret it, if you lose or didn't get the outcome that you want, then at least you tried or use it as an experience.
There is nothing wrong with trying it is either we win or gain an experience.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 06:38:31 PM

I first heard about Bitcoin around 2016 but then I had no idea what Bitcoin was. Someone online was saying to work on it because I don't know anything about it. Then I heard about Bitcoin again in 2022 when the price of Bitcoin was 21000 dollars. I did a little research on Bitcoin and saw that it was good. From whom I heard, I said to a brother, brother, let's invest. Buy a bitcoin and keep it.Fifty percent and I invested fifty percent but that brother did not agree then. Day by day the price of Bitcoin was increasing and the price was going up and down around 25, 30, 31 thousand dollars. Still I told my brother to invest but he did not agree. That price eventually reached 74 thousand dollars. I regretted very much why I didn't take a risk. If you want to do something, you have to take a risk, nothing happens without a risk.
It is either you take risk or regret it, if you lose or didn't get the outcome that you want, then at least you tried or use it as an experience.
There is nothing wrong with trying it is either we win or gain an experience.
Easy to say but not all would really be having the guts on taking up some shot on making some investment so easily because they are really that afraid on losing money and this is why they wont really be  tending to
put up some risks and really just that standby and sit and let things to continue without taking any step. This is why there would really be people who do make out some money and there are ones who do really misses out such opportunity just because they are really not that making any steps just because they cant really be just that be able to bare up with the risks on which it is really that a normal human being behavior and reaction
considering that we dont really like on losing money.

This is where people do misses out tons of opportunity on making their lives better because they didnt really tend to take up the risks and really just that sitting still and contented on what they do have. Its not really that bad to be contented on what you do have but not all would really be just remaining on that thing but rather they would really be doing all sorts of things just for the sake of improvement of their lives not only on
conditions but also in financial aspect on which we know that this is where most all people would really be targeting into.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MainIbem

Activity: 1358
Merit: 390

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 08:08:12 PM

Easy to say but not all would really be having the guts on taking up some shot on making some investment so easily because they are really that afraid on losing money and this is why they wont really be  tending to
put up some risks and really just that standby and sit and let things to continue without taking any step. This is why there would really be people who do make out some money and there are ones who do really misses out such opportunity just because they are really not that making any steps just because they cant really be just that be able to bare up with the risks on which it is really that a normal human being behavior and reaction
considering that we dont really like on losing money.

If a lot of people in my country knew that Bitcoin had such potential, I think the crowd of people that would've invested in it then would've been massive, when Bitcoin came out, not everyone bought the idea, people felt It was another new scam, probably by the government or Internet scam to steal people's money, no one knew it was a risk worth taking if not i believe much crowd would have seized the opportunity when it came knocking. Well Bitcoin gave people lots of opportunity to invest in it but out of ignorance a lot of people still failed to,  there where people I'm aware they had more than enough to make them billionaires if they had invested in Bitcoin but they didn't, they might not be doing bad financially but the fact that they missed out on making very huge profits would be enough to make them regret, well there are people who realised their mistake and invested when the opportunity came again but there are some who are still living in doubt.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Jaycoinz

Activity: 322
Merit: 167

God is All

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 08:44:01 PM

I am just curious why you need to request others to buy Bitcoin. Because you can buy Bitcoin yourself for any amount. It's not necessary to buy a full bitcoin. So you don't need to think about the 50/50 scheme when you intend to invest in Bitcoin. I assume you don't have enough proper knowledge about how Bitcoin works. So you need to study a bit more. I will advise you to spend more time on the forum and read as much as you can, especially related to Bitcoin technology. It's true that if you can't take a risk in crypto, you won't be a gainer at any point. Crypto isn't for panicky people. 
If you are a scary cat then you would probably be at lost after the long run of everything because scared people that go into crypto tend to do rubbish and end up regretting and causing maybe others that even showed them or told them the idea. The advice you gave is probably the best because reading and studying on your own is actually the best way to learn and go about things when it comes to how the whole system works.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 09:52:40 PM

If you are a scary cat then you would probably be at lost after the long run of everything because scared people that go into crypto tend to do rubbish and end up regretting and causing maybe others that even showed them or told them the idea. The advice you gave is probably the best because reading and studying on your own is actually the best way to learn and go about things when it comes to how the whole system works.

It’s perfectly possible to ask for someone advice about crypto as it will really help you a lot however you as someone who asked for advice should take responsibility fully. No matter how bad the advice was you have no right to blame them because you were the one who asked for it. So in the end it should be you researching on your own.

adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 09:22:06 AM

Every strong investor in bitcoin has definitely lost one or two stuff and it will be expensive for them but they usually do it and at lasts it turns to be a plus to them, yes the must important thing I do understand

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 11:52:11 AM

It’s perfectly possible to ask for someone advice about crypto as it will really help you a lot however you as someone who asked for advice should take responsibility fully. No matter how bad the advice was you have no right to blame them because you were the one who asked for it. So in the end it should be you researching on your own.

Bad advices does not help at all though, so it's better to just do your own research. We definitely have all the tools we can use to make the learning generally much more easier. No matter how complicated the blockchain is for a not so techy person, if one is very interested to learn while earning then asking for an advice to someone in the crypto community might not be necessary. Reading some crypto discussions, watching video about crypto, and even low key joining a group of crypto enthusiast could already be a huge help to continue learning and progress.
I don't usually rely on advices, but If I do, I am just testing what the others think about the things I'm about to do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 12:23:45 PM

Nothing happens to us if we are always afraid of trying new things. Taking risks is part of our life, sometimes we stay away from our comfort zone for a new beginning and a better life.

It is for sure that some of these rich people were poor before but they took risks because they wanted some changes and the results are truly remarkable. There is no harm from trying but missing the opportunity is even more regretful than anything.

Of course, there is no forcing about in investing Bitcoin. Perhaps it is our decision but can't leave the fact that this kind of investing can possibly change our life forever. In fact, a lot of people have tried and many of them become successful, that is enough to consider of coming in.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 08:58:53 PM

Nothing happens to us if we are always afraid of trying new things. Taking risks is part of our life, sometimes we stay away from our comfort zone for a new beginning and a better life.

It is for sure that some of these rich people were poor before but they took risks because they wanted some changes and the results are truly remarkable. There is no harm from trying but missing the opportunity is even more regretful than anything.

Of course, there is no forcing about in investing Bitcoin. Perhaps it is our decision but can't leave the fact that this kind of investing can possibly change our life forever. In fact, a lot of people have tried and many of them become successful, that is enough to consider of coming in.

Investment has certainly its own risks. But if you are afraid to invest due to its risks, you will never see yourself embarking progress in life. That is the reality, as all successful investors today were once brave at first and never let their fears stop them from investing. Although investing is a choice and one should never be forced to do it, but always know that if you won’t take some risks, you will never gain anything. If you aim to see positive changes and progress in your life, learn to overcome your fears and invest with knowledge.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 10:08:21 PM

Every strong investor in bitcoin has definitely lost one or two stuff and it will be expensive for them but they usually do it and at lasts it turns to be a plus to them, yes the must important thing I do understand
Investors have lost heavily in the project named bitcoin. We should engaged in prominent projects and staying safe should be our top priority. We should understand how to handle our activities for the purpose to prevent them from escalating when we're recording losses. We explore based on the events we come acrossed in the system and we don't depend or relent on the available ones that's basically not making profits for us. No risk no gain, we stuck to this inother to gather profits on our ends.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 2404

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 12:19:58 AM

I disagree. Risks are anything that involves danger but this does not mean we can not foresee or expect the situation. Risks can be avoided if we calculate our actions well and make the right decisions. We just have to be prepared and prevent from going forward with these risk scenarios.

Knowledge is one thing, forecasting the future is another one. There are many things that happen out of the blue, and there is no time to react, just look what happened with Covid or the recent wars in Russia and Palestine, the markets just go down, how many people can react super quickly to that kind of events? There is always an unknown factor, knowledge alone is not enough, even fortune plays a role.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2024, 12:03:22 PM

Risk can be minimised by using different strategies and if we get fear from risk then our future will not be productive and all of our dreams will remain incomplete. We should accept the risk but should not be a part of a scam project by keeping in mind that taking risks is good for making profit as it will drop your money.

Taking risks is good but not in every situation and we should think differently according to different situations but if the risk is with top coins then taking risk is good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 01:45:35 PM

Knowledge is one thing, forecasting the future is another one. There are many things that happen out of the blue, and there is no time to react, just look what happened with Covid or the recent wars in Russia and Palestine, the markets just go down, how many people can react super quickly to that kind of events? There is always an unknown factor, knowledge alone is not enough, even fortune plays a role.

We can only minimize risks with some pre-prepared contingency plans, but we cannot say that we can anticipate and avoid all risks. No one has a crystal ball to predict the future, especially in a volatile, manipulation-filled market like cryptocurrency, the risks are multiplied.

It is true that knowledge is the key that leads us to success, but having knowledge does not mean that we will definitely succeed. Having complete knowledge only increases our odds of success, without any guarantees. I agree with you, there need to be many factors combined to bring us success, and knowledge alone is not enough and sometimes luck will play a more important role. 

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tread93

Activity: 1175
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 02:53:01 AM

We can only minimize risks with some pre-prepared contingency plans, but we cannot say that we can anticipate and avoid all risks. No one has a crystal ball to predict the future, especially in a volatile, manipulation-filled market like cryptocurrency, the risks are multiplied.

It is true that knowledge is the key that leads us to success, but having knowledge does not mean that we will definitely succeed. Having complete knowledge only increases our odds of success, without any guarantees. I agree with you, there need to be many factors combined to bring us success, and knowledge alone is not enough and sometimes luck will play a more important role. 

I just want to figure out how to trade these meme coins & make crazy gains but talking about risk here this is right on subject because that is one of the riskiest moves I think you can make if you don't do it quick enough or in the right time frame. But I am seeing some of my friends who have showed me their gains and all the explanation I get is that they just copy and paste what some trader is doing with no rhyme or reason, talk about risky! haha. Bitcoin long term I would say risk is very LOW & reward is very HIGH!!!

DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 12:18:51 PM

~snip~

~snip~
 Bitcoin long term I would say risk is very LOW & reward is very HIGH!!!

The future is unpredictable and no one knows what will happen so I don't have proof for you but I will disagree that in the long run bitcoin is low risk but will bring very high returns. For me everything is proportional to each other, the higher the profit, the higher the risk and vice versa, low risk will bring low profit. Bitcoin is no exception.

I also invest in bitcoin and really want it to be a huge success because I also benefit from it, but it cannot be overstated that bitcoin is safe and highly profitable. Don't forget the golden rule that we repeat every day "only invest what you can lose"

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 697

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 04:15:21 PM

according to entrepreneurship dear says that a risk taker is prom to be rich at any point in time, so I know very well that cryptocurrency mostly Bitcoin investment is something that is under risk because there is every possibility or tendency that price of bitcoin can decrease immediately you purchase bitcoin and you get loss, and their is every tendency that immediately you purchase bitcoin the price rise up immediately.. so I know very well but making a research before you invest in Bitcoin is good but taking a risk will make you to be rich will also make you to lose what you have but we have to take a precaution of anything we are doing before we venture it to it that is, that is when you have seen what you want to do that will you uplift you

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SmartCharpa

Activity: 448
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 13, 2024, 05:45:09 PM

Why did you have to regret about it? You invest fifty percent of your money in Bitcoin, I don't see why you should regret that, because even the fifty percent of your investment was a risk. The person that you advised to take the risk with you from the beginning was afraid of losing his money because he didn't realize how worth it was. However, you were not afraid and took the risk since you understood the value of Bitcoin. After all, people who invest in it never regret their decision. Many people's lives have changed as a result of Bitcoin investment, and I don't know why some people believe that they would be scammed or lose money if they invest.

I believe the guy you encouraged to buy Bitcoin back when the price was about 25k$ will regret not taking your advice, the risk he was afraid of has changed your life and you now regret not investing all your money. We can't win the way we always want to, but we can appreciate what we have.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mr.right85

Activity: 924
Merit: 665

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 06:11:34 PM

Well said my friend, well said. There is only so much a person can be prepared for and even in the event of a budget surplus or having that window for unforeseen risk, you would often find yourself locked in by some elements to an investment that you can not fully react to but even then, you still have to try. For one who fails to try is one who has failed truly. There is no way you can attain growth without first taking some risk. Risk is part of a humans life and a vital part of investing, being able to foresee opportunity where others do not and respond to it is how you grow but, not so many can do this.
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 672
Merit: 601

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 06:29:28 PM

You are right, but knowledge makes us take calculated risks. A person without knowledge will take risks that they can't manage and eventually face failure due to this, but someone who has knowledge and understands everything will think very well before making a decision, and when it comes to investments in the cryptocurrency market, it is very important for an investor or a trader to be aware of what they are getting into to stay on the safe side or at least have lower risks.

A lot of newbies take unreasonable risks as soon as they enter the market and the reason behind that is a lack of knowledge and understanding of the market. They don't do much research before making their investments in the initial stage and end up buying meme coins and shit coins with all their capital.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: