Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 01:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who is the winner of the upcoming ICC T20 Men's World Cup Cricket 2024?
England - 0 (0%)
India - 7 (41.2%)
Australia - 7 (41.2%)
New Zealand - 0 (0%)
West Indies - 3 (17.6%)
Total Voters: 17

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICC Men's T20 World Cup - 2024 #Cricket Prediction and Discussion  (Read 3140 times)
Compromise me

Activity: 504
Merit: 363

View Profile
July 03, 2024, 05:42:51 PM

South Africa has faced the loss in Men World cup final match due to slow batting of David miller batter but it is not a good thing to blame him alone other batter also not played well. Now miller has announced to retire T20 cricket and he scored 21 runs from 17 balls in final game.  South African bowlers failed to restrict India batsman to score of 176 runs. Full team is responsible for lost not just one player (David Miller) he tried to hit big shot and pick him runs but they lost lost by edge catch. Match was super amazing and tense and Indian bowlers took a advantage on South Africa errors after Klaasen was out. Last India team led them to victory.
Yes ,you are right. But situation was in the control and South Africa team should win this and that was golden opportunity for them to play the final and win the final. Before they didn't win any World Cup  Klassen made match for the South Africa but at the end no man played like a player. They had fear of losing the wicket and nobody took the risk in third last over. As we saw at that time India built the pressure and David Miller could not hit the six in last overs.  fans are right because we saw Miller as a power hitter and in the final when team needed 16 runs in one over he out and went to pavilion and that is big victory of Indian team because India was close to lose the World Cup but Bumrah saved the respect of India.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nalain420

Activity: 364
Merit: 410

AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2024, 06:28:15 PM

South Africa has faced the loss in Men World cup final match due to slow batting of David miller batter but it is not a good thing to blame him alone other batter also not played well. Now miller has announced to retire T20 cricket and he scored 21 runs from 17 balls in final game.  South African bowlers failed to restrict India batsman to score of 176 runs. Full team is responsible for lost not just one player (David Miller) he tried to hit big shot and pick him runs but they lost lost by edge catch. Match was super amazing and tense and Indian bowlers took a advantage on South Africa errors after Klaasen was out. Last India team led them to victory.
Yes ,you are right. But situation was in the control and South Africa team should win this and that was golden opportunity for them to play the final and win the final. Before they didn't win any World Cup  Klassen made match for the South Africa but at the end no man played like a player. They had fear of losing the wicket and nobody took the risk in third last over. As we saw at that time India built the pressure and David Miller could not hit the six in last overs.  fans are right because we saw Miller as a power hitter and in the final when team needed 16 runs in one over he out and went to pavilion and that is big victory of Indian team because India was close to lose the World Cup but Bumrah saved the respect of India.
Yes in retrospect South Africa should have won but the pressure and pressure of the final will make South Africa forget their momentum.  And will lose the final match to India.  And Pakistani have taken this pain a lot.  Because they had high hope as their bowlers and their batsmen start their pace.  But no one knew that the color of the match would change.  Yes this was also a great opportunity for them but luck and perform  made them miss out on win and they would lose the match.  Everyone wanted India to lose the match but India will win the match.  I was hope that India would win because I have seen them win matches too, in which their bowler play an important role and in the end it was their bowler who won the match under pressure.  At that time South Africa was play in a lot of fear.  If their batting was bad they would have lost the match and this fear put pressure on them and they could not score runs and lose the match.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Compromise me

View Profile
July 07, 2024, 04:11:49 PM

Yes in retrospect South Africa should have won but the pressure and pressure of the final will make South Africa forget their momentum.  And will lose the final match to India.  And Pakistani have taken this pain a lot.  Because they had high hope as their bowlers and their batsmen start their pace.  But no one knew that the color of the match would change.  Yes this was also a great opportunity for them but luck and perform  made them miss out on win and they would lose the match.  Everyone wanted India to lose the match but India will win the match.  I was hope that India would win because I have seen them win matches too, in which their bowler play an important role and in the end it was their bowler who won the match under pressure.  At that time South Africa was play in a lot of fear.  If their batting was bad they would have lost the match and this fear put pressure on them and they could not score runs and lose the match.
Yes ,you are right. We were also against Indian team and we wanted lose of Indian team . Indian team played well and gave a good total. Indian team players especially Virat Kohli played good role in final match and he  announced retirement after the final of T20 World Cup 2024. And I think the last three overs of match changed the position of match and Bumrah did excellent bowling and gave few runs in third last overs and he took 1 wicket in that over. After that of South African team felt pressure and they could not hit and they they didn't try hit and Arshdeep performed well and did excellent spell and the last of World Cup was in the hand of Pandeya and he is the performance who took two important wickets and first is Klassen and second in David Miller and he played major role in success.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1284

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2024, 07:44:36 PM

Yes ,you are right. We were also against Indian team and we wanted lose of Indian team . Indian team played well and gave a good total. Indian team players especially Virat Kohli played good role in final match and he  announced retirement after the final of T20 World Cup 2024. And I think the last three overs of match changed the position of match and Bumrah did excellent bowling and gave few runs in third last overs and he took 1 wicket in that over. After that of South African team felt pressure and they could not hit and they they didn't try hit and Arshdeep performed well and did excellent spell and the last of World Cup was in the hand of Pandeya and he is the performance who took two important wickets and first is Klassen and second in David Miller and he played major role in success.
From the very beginning of the T20 World Cup India played well and on several quizzes I answered that India will win the Cup. I could not understand the reason why you were against the India team while the team of India was in favor in this T20 world cup. Anyway, it is proved that all the time it may not happen which you will want.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Compromise me

View Profile
July 09, 2024, 04:42:15 PM

From the very beginning of the T20 World Cup India played well and on several quizzes I answered that India will win the Cup. I could not understand the reason why you were against the India team while the team of India was in favor in this T20 world cup. Anyway, it is proved that all the time it may not happen which you will want.
We are always waiting for the Indian team lose. We are Pakistani people ans when India lose we are happy and when Pakistan lose Indian public happy . So we are always against Indian team and I want SA team as a winner and I wanted new winners because Indian team won World Cup for many times and Australian team also won the World cups for many times,West Indies team also won the World cup for many times and Pakistani team won the World Cup for 1 time T20 and for one time ODI.

SA team could not win any World Cup and also they played very well in this tournament and before they lose the series against WI team but good come back but unluckily could not win the World Cup.Final match had great importance and final overs was also important but Miller could not do well for the team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1284

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2024, 06:44:06 PM

We are always waiting for the Indian team lose. We are Pakistani people ans when India lose we are happy and when Pakistan lose Indian public happy . So we are always against Indian team and I want SA team as a winner and I wanted new winners because Indian team won World Cup for many times and Australian team also won the World cups for many times,West Indies team also won the World cup for many times and Pakistani team won the World Cup for 1 time T20 and for one time ODI.

SA team could not win any World Cup and also they played very well in this tournament and before they lose the series against WI team but good come back but unluckily could not win the World Cup.Final match had great importance and final overs was also important but Miller could not do well for the team.
I never judge any sports like you. I obviously love my country so, I want the team us become the winner though we can win only a few times. I always stay opposite to those who are on the opposition team. But once the game end I never think the opposition or any other country is our opposition.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: