Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arizona moves to repel abortion ban but Trump could make it US wide  (Read 202 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 09:50:01 PM

Thanks for correcting this misinformation, the US is a top democratic government, and the definition of democracy is about the voice and wish of the people, therefore insinuating that a president will impose his personal will or religious beliefs in a country like the USA is not possible. I think that the OP is a supporter of Joe Biden, and is campaigning for him, but let's not forget that Donald Trump, was once a US president, so the American people in this forum will answer better if he had tried to push for a notional ban on abortion. I think that Americans are in a better position to choose their next president, one is the current president and the other is the former president, so let them vote who they think will serve them better as the next president.

You obviously don't understand how things work in the United States. Republicans have already made abortion illegal in many US states, and stopped all doctors nationwide from using the abortion pill for several weeks while they fought in court.

I clearly don't understand how things work in united states, and as it regards abortion laws, if Donald trump's, administration was anti abortion, the present Joe Biden, administration is pro abortion, then I think it's a good thing that we're in an election year, so let the American people vote for what they want.

I based what I said about misinformation on the report that Donald Trump, said that it's states that'll determine whether they'll allow abortions in their states or not, if he actually said that, then if any states outlaws abortion, it has nothing to do with the federal government. I think that even if abortion is banned in any states, there should be clause that'll covers rape cases.

Pro-choice. Nobody is forcing anybody to interrupt pregnancy, however some people are trying to get women to remain pregnant wheter they want it or not. Trump is not defending freedom of choice, it is exactly the opposite.

moneystery

Activity: 700
Merit: 166

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 06:30:17 AM

i don't know why this is such a big problem in america, because in my country the issue of abortion has been discussed for a long time and it is clearly said that it is prohibited, both religiously and by state. but does that seem unfair to women who don't want the pregnancy? not really, because even so, they can abort the pregnancy with over-the-counter medicine or at a gynecologist, even though this is illegal, the government does not really emphasize this as a regulation that must be obeyed.

because from what i understand, these rules must exist as proof that the government is in line with the majority religion, but when there are citizens who violate them, then they don't need to be treated as criminals because it's up to each individual whether they want to obey the rules or not.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 10:07:38 AM

i don't know why this is such a big problem in america, because in my country the issue of abortion has been discussed for a long time and it is clearly said that it is prohibited, both religiously and by state. but does that seem unfair to women who don't want the pregnancy? not really, because even so, they can abort the pregnancy with over-the-counter medicine or at a gynecologist, even though this is illegal, the government does not really emphasize this as a regulation that must be obeyed.

because from what i understand, these rules must exist as proof that the government is in line with the majority religion, but when there are citizens who violate them, then they don't need to be treated as criminals because it's up to each individual whether they want to obey the rules or not.

If a woman doesn't want a pregnancy, why did she get pregnant in the first place? When a woman gets pregnant, she and the man have volunteered themselves into making a family for themselves. So, is it right for a woman to kill a life because she changed her mind after the fact?

Since many men and women aren't trained by their families regarding how serious this is, the government should advertise it in a GREAT BIG WAY. Then, if the woman wants to abort, and if her man feels the same way, they should get rid of all three of them, so that they don't do it again.

Obviously, there are extenuating circumstances at times.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 12:32:09 PM

Abortion is prohibited in many countries of the world. But these are usually depending on the will of the citizens they don't want to obey any law. Existing Arizona state law also prohibits abortion in the event of rape or involuntary manslaughter. Abortion will be permitted only if the mother's life is in danger. The law provides for two to five years in prison for assisting in an abortion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 08:45:09 PM

If a woman doesn't want a pregnancy, why did she get pregnant in the first place? [...]
Obviously, there are extenuating circumstances at times.

Cool

Seriously  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin??   I am going to keep this one for a future thread on "the best of BA".

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: