Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginning an adventure to learn about Bitcoin  (Read 317 times)
Tmoonz

Activity: 210
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 12:51:14 AM

Good day, everyone.

Today, I decided to write a post about my new journey to learn about Bitcoin. Though I have been reading as many replies and threads as I could find, I believe I could do better by conducting further research and asking questions that might arise out of curiosity.

I made my introduction post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5494763.msg64011857#msg64011857 two days ago, where I clearly stated the need to have an additional source of income that ensures financial independence. Unsure of where to start, cryptocurrency investment was what I had in mind. Along the way, I also foresaw the need to learn everything about it as much as possible.

Surprisingly, I noticed that cryptocurrency is very broad, and Bitcoin happens to be at the center of it all, serving as the leading figure.

Apart from that, I seem to notice that the majority of those dealing with cryptocurrency are of a specific gender. I observed this when checking through X (formerly called Twitter), those who teach about crypto on YouTube, and even on this forum.

Please, pardon my questions as they might sound too odd. Asking questions is probably a way to learn fast.

Here are my questions -
    • As a newbie, should I focus solely on Bitcoin, or should I also acquire basic knowledge of altcoins?
    • Is Bitcoin gender specific ?(is it meant for a specific gender?)
    [/list]

Bitcoin is a coin that has proven beyond every reasonable dout to be a good and the best that has more solid foundation as when compared with other coins more especially knowing fully well that the performance of other coins solely depends on Bitcoin performance, there are both risk involvement in both Bitcoin and other coins but Bitcoin is less risky when compared to other coins hence it is always advisable not to do more than 10 percent of your Bitcoin size in to other coins.

Bitcoin is not gender specific, it gives equal opportunity for both the male gender and the female gender, but why it seems to be that the male are more involved in space is that the male are know to be risk bearer as when compared to that of the female.

cryptoWODL

Activity: 294
    Merit: 275

View Profile
    May 23, 2024, 03:23:00 AM

Here are my questions -
    • As a newbie, should I focus solely on Bitcoin, or should I also acquire basic knowledge of altcoins?

As a newbie you should first increase your knowledge about cryptocurrency. Altcoin or Bitcoin Do you have a clear idea about these two cryptos? What do you know about the volatility and investment risk of these two currencies? Decide which cryptocurrency you want to specialize in first. I would suggest you to focus more on Bitcoin as a newbie. Because compared to other currencies in the market, investing in Bitcoin is much less risky and even profitable. Beginners can invest while learning Bitcoin as Bitcoin is easy to understand or invest if you have enough time.

Bitcoin is not limited by gender or age. People of any age or gender can own Bitcoin if they have enough money to buy Bitcoin. Suppose we have many boys or girls in this forum who own bitcoins but they are anonymous, you and I don't know if they are boys or girls. Likewise in the crypto space there are many boys and girls who are Bitcoin investors who keep themselves anonymous.

Duelbits
    DUELBITS
    FANTASY
    SPORTS
    ████▄▄█████▄▄
    ░▄████
    ███████████▄
    ▐███
    ███████████████▄
    ███
    ████████████████
    ███
    ████████████████▌
    ███
    ██████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████▌
    ███████████████▌
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
    ████▀▀███████▀▀
    ▬▬
    VS
    ▬▬
    ████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ░▄████████████████▄
    ▐██████████████████▄
    ████████████████████
    ████████████████████▌
    █████████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████▌
    ███████████████▌
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
    ████▀▀███████▀▀
    ///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
    WIN FOR REAL
    █████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    █████
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    PLAY NOW
    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    █████
    Essential10

Activity: 364
    Merit: 116

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
    May 23, 2024, 06:30:20 AM

Here are my questions -
    First of all, if you have patience, you can learn a lot about the crypto world. Most people want to enter the crypto world by learning the basics about Bitcoin. You can focus on either altcoins or bitcoins, but your progress will depend on how much time you can devote to learning about these coins. Bitcoin is just a single coin, if you start researching it hopefully you will soon learn about the analysis of the coin or the movement of the coin. But there are so many alt coins out there that you will need a lot of time to research many coins you have so I think you can both start and invest in Bitcoin. But keep learning about Alt little by little if you feel the need. It doesn't matter what gender a person invests in Bitcoin, Bitcoin is open to everyone.

Kristiyana

Activity: 238
    Merit: 36

View Profile
    May 23, 2024, 06:41:59 AM

Here are my questions -
    First of all, if you have patience, you can learn a lot about the crypto world. Most people want to enter the crypto world by learning the basics about Bitcoin. You can focus on either altcoins or bitcoins, but your progress will depend on how much time you can devote to learning about these coins. Bitcoin is just a single coin, if you start researching it hopefully you will soon learn about the analysis of the coin or the movement of the coin. But there are so many alt coins out there that you will need a lot of time to research many coins you have so I think you can both start and invest in Bitcoin. But keep learning about Alt little by little if you feel the need. It doesn't matter what gender a person invests in Bitcoin, Bitcoin is open to everyone.

As long as crypto investment is concerned if you want to have the full knowledge about how crypto investment works you need to be patient, so as to get all the necessary information about crypto investment before looking out to make Investment. Of course bitcoin Investment doesn't have a specific gender, bitcoin investment is open to everyone who is interested to invest in bitcoin, having the knowledge about how bitcoin investment works and also understanding the market very well is what matters.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
      Print  

Jump to: