Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People are interesting talking more about their success stories.  (Read 419 times)
lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 09:21:49 PM

I see more of success stories of bitcoin, like how people invest bitcoin for their parents,  uncles,  and themselves to make fine profit. These stories are very interesting one and good to listen of what bitcoin has done for people but it makes me wonder if people don't have stories of failure about bitcoin. In the real life I see people who talk about their failed investment because of not having the right knowledge.  But here everyone talks about success stories and it makes me wonder if people are shy to talk about their failures, it can also help other people to learn. Learning is not just about from successful investment.
Everyone has their own way of expressing their joy over their achievements. As long as it still makes sense and isn't dangerous to their privacy, it really isn't a problem, and can actually inspire more people in the crypto world.

However, it will be different when they sometimes overdo it and open their privacy excessively on social media, in their real life environment, and several other things that could actually boomerang for them, the level of security and privacy protection may also be disturbed by this characteristic. Again, this is related to personal security and privacy. So again, it will depend on each individual to do so.

Bryan jessy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 03:14:27 PM

I see more of success stories of bitcoin, like how people invest bitcoin for their parents,  uncles,  and themselves to make fine profit. These stories are very interesting one and good to listen of what bitcoin has done for people but it makes me wonder if people don't have stories of failure about bitcoin.
You never know their stories are true or they only imagined interesting untrue stories and share them here. We don't have any rights to request those members to provide and share evidence to prove their stories are true. We even should not request such evidence because it violates personal privacy.

In the real life I see people who talk about their failed investment because of not having the right knowledge.  But here everyone talks about success stories and it makes me wonder if people are shy to talk about their failures, it can also help other people to learn. Learning is not just about from successful investment.
I am more interested in failure stories because I can learn from their mistakes and sit back to see what I do the same but luckily enough to don't have any loss or big loss so far. Luck will not stay with me forever and I need to change myself to avoid big losses like their failure stories.

Sharing successful stories is risky because it increases risk of physical attacks.

Known physical Bitcoin attacks

This is more like me I prefer people telling their unlucky or failure stories rather than successful stories but that doesn't mean I dislike successful stories, though. The reason is because failure stories to me are more like lessons from others mistakes that I need to learn to avoid falling victim of that same thing later in the future when I happen to find myself in such situation. Failure is never a bad thing, rather it occurs just to make you more serious and take things even seriously in whatever you are doing. You can still decide to share your successful stories but mind who you tell about your success.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4194

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 08:49:56 AM

I see more of success stories of bitcoin, like how people invest bitcoin for their parents,  uncles,  and themselves to make fine profit. These stories are very interesting one and good to listen of what bitcoin has done for people but it makes me wonder if people don't have stories of failure about bitcoin.

Cryptocurrency general depends on exposure (hype) for a project to get attention, altcoins get shills and one of the best ways to shill is to take about how the project has made you money and what the future holds. When people hear this they get interested as they too want to makes money so they will invest in the project. This method is the way project use to get investors into their project so it's quite common to see more of success stories than failures but that doesn't mean there isn't failures happening. If we're being honest, there are more people losing in the industry than those profiting. But people don't like talking about their failure as we have pretenders in their numbers in the industry.

In the real life I see people who talk about their failed investment because of not having the right knowledge.  But here everyone talks about success stories and it makes me wonder if people are shy to talk about their failures, it can also help other people to learn. Learning is not just about from successful investment.

People talk about their failures but they don't trend, you can only see stories like someone investing $10 and realising a $100k profits but not when someone invested $100k but now have $10 left in their wallet and sometimes it's $0. People want to hear stories that will motivate them when it's about investment and that's why there are more of the success stories than losses. Some of the stories that we hear about are stages so we shouldn't believe everything that we hear in the industry.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 11:14:46 AM

People love to share and make proud of themselves, and people around listen as well to gain ideas on how this person gets such achievement. That is how it hypes that market making these listeners encouraged to invest as well. Unfortunately, some got into a situation where they invested without knowledge which led to expected losses.

It is good to share but we have to be responsible enough for the words we speak out. Many people believe that there is easy money in crypto and that idea is coming from those who shared stories who pretend successful, yet they are not.

Spaceman1000$

Activity: 560
Merit: 174

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 08:00:28 AM

I see more of success stories of bitcoin, like how people invest bitcoin for their parents,  uncles,  and themselves to make fine profit. These stories are very interesting one and good to listen of what bitcoin has done for people but it makes me wonder if people don't have stories of failure about bitcoin. In the real life I see people who talk about their failed investment because of not having the right knowledge.  But here everyone talks about success stories and it makes me wonder if people are shy to talk about their failures, it can also help other people to learn. Learning is not just about from successful investment.
Ordinary in life people just want to tell stories that will make them stand out, so success stories are always mind-blowing and appealing to the audience. So investment in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency can be two ways is either you are a long term or a short term investor or you are a trader, for long term and short-term investors as far as bitcoin is concerned the progression has always been gradual, sometimes you invest a certain amount and after a long time or a short time the price reduces in value and it stays like that for a very long time, some investors might want to sell or see it as a failed investment, but for a long time investor who understands the psychology of the market, he will see that as an opportunity to still wait and believe you me after a long wait, You will see the price appreciating again.

So but for people that trade, the market is always on a volatile stage, so you might want to record some losses as you navigate through the market and you still might record some gains.  for most traders, they will tell you that your profit and gain depends on the knowledge you have,  so nobody should tell you that they don't make losses, they do make losses but it depends on what you know and how you apply it.

AirtelBuzz

Activity: 252
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 08:50:27 AM

I see more of success stories of bitcoin, like how people invest bitcoin for their parents,  uncles,  and themselves to make fine profit. These stories are very interesting one and good to listen of what bitcoin has done for people
Are the stories you hear from people on this forum about investing in Bitcoin or who have made a lot of money from investing in Bitcoin completely true, maybe not true, they may be made up stories.
So everyone who shares their bitcoin investment stories here but can't provide proper proof that's why not everyone believes them. But we find the Bitcoin investment stories they tell very interesting and many people are interested in investing in Bitcoin from their stories.

but it makes me wonder if people don't have stories of failure about bitcoin.  
Everyone has an image of failure behind success. Sometimes people see the face of success from failure. So those who have invested may have failed at least once and those who have learned from that failure are the ones who have succeeded in investing. Many people tell their success story without telling the story of failure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 09:05:07 AM

I like what you pointed out because many Bitcoin investors and traders mostly showcase their success stories while not letting people know about their failure/lost stories. Meanwhile, this has somehow led to a lot of newbies cause it gives them the impression that investment in BTC is only about profit-making.
This happened most especially in the crypto trading space and the sad truth is that it makes some newbies exit the crypto market while some say BTC is a scam. Therefore, I hope everything reading this will also do the newbies the favor of letting them know crypto investment/trading doesn't always result in profit.

Rustam Meraj

Activity: 168
Merit: 174

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 10:27:58 AM

I totally agree with you. It is great to hear about people success with bitcoin but we should also talk about when things go wrong. Not everyone has had good experience with bitcoin and hiding bad stories can give false idea of what is really happening. By sharing both good and the bad we can learn from each other and understand risks and benefits better. We need to create safe space where people feel okay talking about their mistakes like we have this forum so others can avoid making the same errors and make smart choices. Let's be open and honest and learn from both successes and failures.

Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 02:08:17 PM

I totally agree with you. It is great to hear about people success with bitcoin but we should also talk about when things go wrong. Not everyone has had good experience with bitcoin and hiding bad stories can give false idea of what is really happening. By sharing both good and the bad we can learn from each other and understand risks and benefits better. We need to create safe space where people feel okay talking about their mistakes like we have this forum so others can avoid making the same errors and make smart choices. Let's be open and honest and learn from both successes and failures.

You're absolutely right most people only talked about thier success stories, but they don't always talk about thier lost. However I think is very good to talk about our success stories and also our bad experience even if it happens to be outside this crypto space, However is obvious that in everything there's always an advantage and also disadvantage. just like this crypto space their are a lot of Investor's who has encounter so many things in the market, why those beginners who are still new in this crypto space have no experience about what is happening at the crypto market, that is why when talking about our success story we also need to consider the bad experience we had so that our newbies can also learn from our mistakes.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 854
Merit: 728

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 05:00:28 PM

If it is about Bitcoin investment, it will always be a successful story unless if you don’t know about Bitcoin security and how to keep your Bitcoin safe; if you know about the safety precautions and the right address to use, then you will surely have a successful story about Bitcoin investment if you hold your Bitcoin for long.
Altcoins do come with stories that are not successful because of their centralized nature that is why many altcoin investors do have bad stories and successful stories.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
AYOBA

Activity: 308
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 08:50:44 PM

That's all about the Bitcoin investment, and normal in life, sometimes you have to failed before getting some success, but that is what some people don't want to believe, they only want to see huge profits once they make investments. And nothing good comes easy, you have to suffer before becoming a person on your own who will be putting food on your personal table. There are many stories about the Bitcoin investment and how some people invested for their parents and uncles, and it has been successful without any losses.

Morever, you see those that have failed in Bitcoin investment mostly are the people's that don't wait to have knowledge about the Bitcoin investment, and anyone who really wants to become successful in whatever he is doing most have the background knowledge so that it will not have any losses, and anytime that is trying to purchase any coins he won't be scared or the risks that are involved since he has learned much about it.

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 09:55:27 PM

Everyone has their own way of expressing their joy over their achievements. As long as it still makes sense and isn't dangerous to their privacy, it really isn't a problem, and can actually inspire more people in the crypto world.

However, it will be different when they sometimes overdo it and open their privacy excessively on social media, in their real life environment, and several other things that could actually boomerang for them, the level of security and privacy protection may also be disturbed by this characteristic. Again, this is related to personal security and privacy. So again, it will depend on each individual to do so.
I guess it’s already an initiative that everyone who succeeded has always incurred failures and mistakes at first. Although they don’t seem to share what they had experienced, and mostly it’s for their own privacy. And besides, people here won’t be encouraged to take some risk in crypto if all they would hear are those mistakes and losses that contribute to their failure. The end goal should always be the focus, so that those who are aspiring crypto investors will still get a guarantee that despite of some losses at first, they’ll still manage to succeed in the end. And that’s the spirit of a true investor.

Rengga Jati

Activity: 2002
Merit: 646

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2024, 10:05:13 PM

I see more of success stories of bitcoin, like how people invest bitcoin for their parents,  uncles,  and themselves to make fine profit. These stories are very interesting one and good to listen of what bitcoin has done for people but it makes me wonder if people don't have stories of failure about bitcoin. 
You know, telling other people about your success is human nature. Whatever the purpose, it is something people can be proud of when they can talk about their success and there is visible proof, so that other people really believe in that success. Because, someone is considered successful in society when:

- It looks like what they have is something luxurious
- Included in well-known media publications, both domestic and global
- Diligently post something different and make people amazed and wonder what they are doing
- Likes to share motivation and become trusted in this field

However, actually, behind it all, there are things that should be more important than judgment and acceptance by other people. that is, sharing stories of success accompanied by real evidence, as well as various processes that have been experienced, and how they were able to rise above to achieve success, then it will become a learning point and quite important information for other people. Because, many people are more interested and motivated from the success stories of people who have actually seen their success, rather than from the stories of ordinary people in general. This is a phenomenon that occurs in society in general.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 10:22:41 AM

That is exactly what's happening. Newbies who read stories where people got so much success with their investments in cryptocurrencies think that it is very easy to earn money from this industry and they enter the market with a get-rich-quick mindset but when they lose their money quickly instead of becoming rich, they start saying bad things about the market.

So, it's essential for people to also mention that it involves a lot of risks when they share their success stories, and they should also let people know how many attempts it took for them to reach that success so that those who are reading or watching those success stories can have a clear idea about how things work around this industry.

Roseline492

Activity: 322
Merit: 186

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2024, 10:42:34 AM

Actually in every investment is very difficult to measure a 100% success because there are serious ups and downs on investment but what matters is that your success should be higher than your failure but however in terms of investing on Bitcoin there is a higher chance of having 90% success if you are the kind of investors that love holding because I believe the reason why you saw those people always talking about there success on there Bitcoin investment is because they could be a Bitcoin holders who sacrifice and putting a lot of money and regardless of the market fluctuations they still hold, so of course in a case like that success is certain.

In other words most of the people that records more failure on there investment is mostly those investors that focus on Bitcoin trading because we all know how volatile the market can be so there is every chance that someone could lose a lot of money while trading because there is a higher risk on trading and in as much as there are also chances of making huge money on trading there is also higher possibility of losing all your investment while trading so perhaps that's why I believe that failure are most from trading.

Oneandpure

Activity: 2086
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 02:39:52 PM

Its human habit just interested talking more successful stories to the other in cryptocurrency but most of them hidden or make more privacy with how many time get failure and loss from bitcoin or altcoin investment.
Almost the same with future trader always show us their success stories when success taking much profit and show us PNL profitable earn but hidden how many time get liquidation from future trading.
Usually for the first time success achievement in trading or cryptocurrency most of us will sharing to the other and publish on social media, but believe or not after having much experience will make your self more privacy when sharing profitable from cryptocurrency trading and try to make more privacy only your self know with bitcoin profitable or achievement.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1344

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 03:54:28 PM

This is a typical "survivor mistake". People are willing to talk about success stories, but try to keep silent about unsuccessful investments so as not to appear (demean themselves) in the eyes of others as clueless investors and losers. Such stories underestimate the social status of the narrator, which is why they avoid advertising their unsuccessful actions.

Of course, negative experiences could be useful for others and allow, for example, newbies, to avoid mistakes by sharing these stories. It’s easy to talk about your failures on a forum, but not many people will take this step in real life to tell friends and relatives. Also, stories about failures with bitcoin are risky, because listeners will certainly reproach them for investing in these “shitcoin-pyramid-scam-bitcoin” in order to strengthen their belief in the non-recognition of this type of financial asset only because of personal hostility (ignorance).

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 252
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 22, 2024, 11:39:23 PM

People talking only about their brighter side of their investments and leaving the ugly and unfortunate side of it is what I will say is maturity because you can't expect people to dwell on a failed investment instead since they were able to move on and conquered it is no longer necessary to deliberate about the previous times they tried and failed. Normally people make wrong decisions at the start of their investments and after some setbacks and losses they tried again in different ways and succeeded so that is the most important thing here.

Tmoonz

Activity: 196
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 12:20:59 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2024, 12:33:01 AM by Tmoonz

There are failures stories that are more like regrets when it comes to Bitcoin investment probably you may not have gotten in to one which is quite different from other coins, regrets in the sense that they sold out maybe at loss there Bitcoin investment too early  compared to what the value of Bitcoin was then and what it is now, many where so much indicisive about the potential Bitcoin holds and didn't feel the need to hold for longer period of time as Bitcoin is best performed when viewed on a longer time, in as much historical events doesn't give a guarantee to the future events, Bitcoin has proven to be a good  coin as it has made a more increase in it's value and widespread adoption and it seems to be that there are more success stories about Bitcoin than that of the failure stories. In a real life scenerio many will tend not to share or talk about there failures as a way of not letting others know their weakness but will talk more of their success stories to show how much of  strength they have gat, failure stories are more like a sad news and not all can be courageous enough to talk about it. But however, people can actually learn a lot from your failure stories.

Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 238
Merit: 35

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 05:00:35 AM

People talking only about their brighter side of their investments and leaving the ugly and unfortunate side of it is what I will say is maturity because you can't expect people to dwell on a failed investment instead since they were able to move on and conquered it is no longer necessary to deliberate about the previous times they tried and failed. Normally people make wrong decisions at the start of their investments and after some setbacks and losses they tried again in different ways and succeeded so that is the most important thing here.

Yes it's always like that that Joy or success over shadow failure and paint, no matter how you fail or feel pains where there is break through it over shadow all you pass through that is main reason when you hear people tell there story of success they may not go rigorous means if what they oast through but highlights the good aspects.

Though not everyone that like to tell the story of how they make it but some like sharing such information that where individual difference come to play.

One thing that we must know as human is that truth is not everyone one that like saying it any information one here from any medium need to be Felters and select the one that suit what you desire you must not que to all, many have no story but like to say something because other's are sharing inorder to seek audience attention but one thing we human must know without been told is that no success without a work or price even when the price to pay is hidden there must be nothing come in Plata of gold.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: