Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Memecoin specifically for holders..  (Read 414 times)
moneystery

Activity: 728
Merit: 168

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 05:40:30 AM

meme tokens are still meme tokens, you can't say that they are different since they promise positive things that holders will get when they hold the token. due to the fact that 90% of meme tokens will end up being a scam, very few survive in today's market, since they do not have a clear token economy and rely entirely on speculation from the market. if you believe that the meme token is different, then just invest in it, but i myself am not the least bit interested in meme tokens like that, especially when the founder is someone who once launched a token but failed.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1428
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 06:11:10 AM

There is always an associated risk with meme coins and if you have research about the mentioned coins and find it better for investment then you should invest. But I think everyone will not invest in these meme coins as everyone has a different mind and individuals rarely trust meme coins.

Meme coins are profitable these days but it doesn't mean that you can get profit from any type of meme coins but it is a fact that if you trust every coin then you will trap into the wrong decision that will lead to the wrong destination.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ajiz138

Activity: 1540
Merit: 817

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 03:35:33 PM

Memecoin $HODL? Yes this is a promo to do fomo to others and see it but not at all interested in the meme narrative or concept whatever it is because they only rely on hype and hire some influencers and then spread this meme better be pumped.

No we are also meme holders who don't believe in it at all, what is believed is that someday memes will have no value except for a few memes with big MCs but never get caught up with new memes it could be a trap.
Memes are highly volatile and actually fun if you look at it😎. I saw similar thread earlier and went on twitter to verify the hype and it's real. The other thread mentioned Bitget listing it and the token has been gaining momentum from there.. yes memes are meant to be like a joke, but some can outlive the others and if you've got the capacity. Why not have fun.
Just like gambling is just as fun if you like it.

You can find memes with the right momentum all you want but for me this will remain skeptical even though bitget will list the memes and they can get the momentum but then again their capacity is premature just like gambling if the hype is over then there is no more upside.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
God bless u

Activity: 364
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 04:08:13 PM

Hey mates, how are y'all doing this good Friday? For memecoin enthusiasts, I just discovered this memecoin with the narrative of 'No more torture for holders' on the BNB chain called $HODL. Pretty good concept if you ask me. I also noticed the devs are the founders of Arbdoge, if you remember this meme from around 2023. So they may know what their doing lol.

As someone who's into memecoins, I think I'll keep an eye on this. Solid narrative, good community support, and CEX exposure too. Wanna ask though, what's that meme narrative that's got you intrigued?
actually I have invested into meme coins couple of times but my experience was not that much good with them. These are very volatile and prediction of their price is very difficult.

We can bet on them if we have some spare assets but risking large amounts if not what I would prefer because these can be very stressful for you if you are not that much sharp and skillful.

Alpha Marine

Activity: 574
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 07:07:50 PM

I don't know much about the coin but if they have the same founders as Arbdoge, then they're not very good are they? Because after a year now Arbdoge is still worth way, less than $0.005.  If their previous project is still a shit coin after a whole year, what's ti say this one would be any different?
In my opinion, Meme coins are not worth it. Just telling people that a particular coin is good, doesn't make it good.
If I'm to ever invest in memecoin, it would be because I have money to spare , because no matter how I try to research and study for the right one, they most likely all end up the same way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 07:52:10 PM

Currently memecoin is very trending among crypto users, because memecoin is a stepping stone to becoming a millionaire in a short time, but if you choose just any coin then you will not get a profit but a loss, but for experienced crypto users they will chose DOGE coin and SHIBA as investments in the memecoin sector because the potential they have is very large,
I think memecoins are good for hodling and not for trading and really these days they trending mostly airdrops. Now because of Notcoin that was launched and people made profit from it. Many people are now looking for new airdrops to mine or invest. Pi coin or network is the lastest airdrop that trending now and many people are mining it. Dogecoin is also making wave these days and Shiba Inu too. Those who are investing on dogecoin will make good profit from that coin.

As for the Arbdoge, I don't have any clue I'm the project.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 07:52:41 PM

No more torture? I guess this was a joke.

MEME coins is always ended scam or zero after their HYPE. One big dildo green, and the rest will be red until is hitting zero. You're mentioned the developer are the founder/dev from meme coin you're mentioned in 2023. So, they created new project and leave the scam/failed ? repeated these pattern to gain more and more profit.

Funny, why not just continue the project. Oh, I forget because is already (ZERO).

The majority of the meme coins always ended up in scams, but not all, because there are still a few that become successful in the end, and you know that for sure. Don't generalize. And you can't blame others for investing in meme coins either.

Even rich investors are investing in meme coins when they know they have the potential to give them earnings, even if only for a short time.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 09:45:58 PM

I think memecoins are good for hodling and not for trading
You might just be the first person I heard say that. Usually investors would be very consistent in advising people not to hold memecoins for long term investments. I am curious what makes you say that? Most memecoins will pump and do nothing else afterwards. You’d be lucky to still have the project having some kind of market movement because others just die hence not really recommended for holding.

lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 09:47:55 PM

As someone who's into memecoins, I think I'll keep an eye on this. Solid narrative, good community support, and CEX exposure too. Wanna ask though, what's that meme narrative that's got you intrigued?
Honestly, sometimes I want to be like Kalina or the meme coin enthusiasts who are really serious about studying meme coins so they can be successful here. But unfortunately, I'm not the high risk taking type, I'm not someone who likes to analyze hype and high risk. Ah, never mind, maybe meme coins really aren't my area here.  Grin Grin

The majority of the meme coins always ended up in scams, but not all, because there are still a few that become successful in the end, and you know that for sure. Don't generalize. And you can't blame others for investing in meme coins either.
Mostly, rugpull and scams
Therefore, if you are really interested in meme coins, you must have the skill and patience to analyze the meme coins. So you can really understand when to enter the market and buy it, and when to exit, aka take the profits. because, if we are late, we really won't get any results. just lost. This is about how we can take advantage of the right or wrong time to get results that are in line with our hopes and targets.

Churchillvv

Activity: 434
Merit: 215

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2024, 11:19:41 PM

Hey mates, how are y'all doing this good Friday? For memecoin enthusiasts, I just discovered this memecoin with the narrative of 'No more torture for holders' on the BNB chain called $HODL. Pretty good concept if you ask me. I also noticed the devs are the founders of Arbdoge, if you remember this meme from around 2023. So they may know what their doing lol.

I'm not a memecoiner but I believe any meme coin that has a good technological back up or support is a good project to hang on. But the big fact about meme coins are the temporary, which means they are not to be held for a long time.

Major reason why I'm not a memecoiner is because most of this meme coins are for scam purposes, someone can just come up with a plan to scam people but make them work for it in a way then the first few people will benefit then when some naive investors puts their money then they pull out the coin till it becomes valueless.

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 11:57:06 PM

What I'm heading towards right now is with shiba Inu, I saw it more potential than others even though the price was too cheap and you probably got more quantity if you purchase an asset.
For now, it's not all about the value but it's how the future could come to a shocking idea that it might burst out to profitable returns from your investments.
Let's take it a win win situation, if you might experience losing i believed in the future trades you'll be the King.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Iamcrypticguy (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 05:02:27 AM

You must have joined the hodl hype team before you posted this since this is already the second topic I've seen today. Should we expect more in the coming days?

[...]I also noticed the devs are the founders of Arbdoge, if you remember this meme from around 2023. So they may know what their doing lol.
I never heard of that and it's strange that you thought they may know what they're doing when they created another meme token. Have you checked what happened to their older project? What is on the crypto obituary list?

[...]
Back to hodl, I think price trend is decent, and I'll capitalize on it. What do you think?
How do you even establish a price trend? Is it from one day trading?

Weekly and daily time frame. Especially weekly. And from what I could see it's decent younno.
Iamcrypticguy (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 05:06:32 AM

Memecoin $HODL? Yes this is a promo to do fomo to others and see it but not at all interested in the meme narrative or concept whatever it is because they only rely on hype and hire some influencers and then spread this meme better be pumped.

No we are also meme holders who don't believe in it at all, what is believed is that someday memes will have no value except for a few memes with big MCs but never get caught up with new memes it could be a trap.
Memes are highly volatile and actually fun if you look at it😎. I saw similar thread earlier and went on twitter to verify the hype and it's real. The other thread mentioned Bitget listing it and the token has been gaining momentum from there.. yes memes are meant to be like a joke, but some can outlive the others and if you've got the capacity. Why not have fun.
Just like gambling is just as fun if you like it.

You can find memes with the right momentum all you want but for me this will remain skeptical even though bitget will list the memes and they can get the momentum but then again their capacity is premature just like gambling if the hype is over then there is no more upside.

You're right mate. That's why there are rules to trading memecoin. Like getting in early and taking profits as you see them. You can't compare memecoins to btc, sol, near, eth though because it's high risk. But sometimes high risks pays off and that's why personal opinion. Will be on HODL for a while cos I got in early due to the platform you mentioned quick listing.. let's see how it goes. Ahaha.
Ricardo11

Activity: 420
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2024, 05:44:52 AM

Meme Coins are extremely risky to hold for long periods of time, especially new ones. Most new meme coins are more likely to disappear. So I think it is best to refrain from investing in unknown new meme coins for now. Currently there are many good alt/meme coins that are pumping and dumping with Bitcoin and are affected along with Bitcoin. If we invest in them we can achieve better in future. So currently it is better to avoid investing in meme coins and should be interested in investing in good top alt coins or meme coins.

Bushdark

Activity: 924
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 05:56:51 AM

You do not menem hype which is one of the things that bring more investors to a cryptocurrency project.
I would always keep my eyes on hyped project so I can always make quick profit in the market before turning to the next project that has strong team and good hype. There are so many coins in the market that do not have very strong utility but they are still pumping and investors keep jumping on them because they are always hyped making money for holders.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2024, 05:57:54 AM

There is always an associated risk with meme coins and if you have research about the mentioned coins and find it better for investment then you should invest. But I think everyone will not invest in these meme coins as everyone has a different mind and individuals rarely trust meme coins.

Meme coins are profitable these days but it doesn't mean that you can get profit from any type of meme coins but it is a fact that if you trust every coin then you will trap into the wrong decision that will lead to the wrong destination.
One thing we should know about the space, it's not for everybody but the wise ones will always do everything to enacts simplicity and focused on winning. Reaching the right destination shouldn't be a problem because there are landown foundations to equipped oneself with and become one of the trustable parts to follow. Memecoins keeps the free flow of profits and necessary to understand our path, it will played important roles in the market especially for traders.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Freddie Boyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

Crypto WEB3 Neobank

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 10:23:18 AM

You're right mate. That's why there are rules to trading memecoin. Like getting in early and taking profits as you see them. You can't compare memecoins to btc, sol, near, eth though because it's high risk. But sometimes high risks pays off and that's why personal opinion. Will be on HODL for a while cos I got in early due to the platform you mentioned quick listing.. let's see how it goes. Ahaha.

Do you always follow the presale. If true, you will always be first.

Quite a lot of Pre Sale are held for new coins and sometimes there are many scams as well. We often see this at the beginning of their promotions and look cool whitepaper combined with a good Roadmap and clear stages Q1 to Q4 and it is all displayed on their web screen with the following Pre Sale amount almost hard cap and promised to be listed on various leading exchanges and in the end run away with user money. For something like this.

I personally am quite careful if you really want to buy and check it, don't just lose at the beginning before competing.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Freddie Boyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

Crypto WEB3 Neobank

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 10:34:44 AM

One thing we should know about the space, it's not for everybody but the wise ones will always do everything to enacts simplicity and focused on winning. Reaching the right destination shouldn't be a problem because there are landown foundations to equipped oneself with and become one of the trustable parts to follow. Memecoins keeps the free flow of profits and necessary to understand our path, it will played important roles in the market especially for traders.

That's right, and sometimes buying coins that look ordinary gives us tremendous multiplier value. For now, the most popular coins are Not Coin and GME. I don't really follow just look at the current development.

I personally prefer relatively safe ones such as BNB or Matic and what I am most waiting for is ZIL at the moment because i hodl them.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 11:25:20 AM

Just saw a similar post about this coin and as mentioned previously if we are risk takers who wants to gamble can go for it as I personally don't belong to category of investing wherein you are unsure what will happen the next moment. The only way to shortlist memecoins would be to check on the prices for atleast a month since launch we will get to know if it's moving upwards or downwards but we would be missing out on rally but this risk doesn't worth it.

Only those who know what they're doing will invest in such a coin because this is a high-risk investment where people often get scammed because they always get stunned once they see the price fall like a roller coaster downwards. Once that happens, it will be hard for Memecoin to recover again because of the lack of investors that will support it and other important factors like companies that were backing it up especially big exchanges like Binance. Therefore, if you know about the risk and you see it has big potential to increase like most of its counterparts in the crypto industry, then you can simply take the risk and be vigilant once the price fluctuates so that you can still sell it at the higher price possible.
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 20, 2024, 04:31:18 PM

Confusing. If I want to hold a meme coin for the long term, I'm not interested because meme coins always fall when the hype is replaced by something else. Simply put, we have to play fast and get in early and then sell when it's green, but don't copy that scene because it carries a very high risk because not all new meme coins are real

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████