Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 11:21:57 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram records millions of new users due to Crpto mining.  (Read 216 times)
Juicyhome

Activity: 70
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 06:23:43 PM

One thing about our country people be sae, we dey put every efforts to make good use of every opportunities wey arise so that we go benefit from them hugely before dem go cast wella.

There's nothing today wey Nigeria's go dive into wey no go soar, or you go feel the huge impact sae Nigerians are into it. That's why many companies today are longing to gain Nigeria's interest over their products cos they know sae the moment wey d get that, their products will skyrocket over and over again.

Coming to this telegram mining of a thing. Em don record a good increase into crypto adoption for Nigeria as a whole. Wey be sae, many people are beginning to have interest on how crypto mining works, that someone can get paid through it sha.

However, any good thing, there will be woro-woro inside of am. I d pity those wey go end up falling victim of scam wey go arise from this mining of a thing. Many people don do build their financial dreams up high sae them go earn big from the number of mined coins wey dem don accumulate from different mined apps. However, I no blame anyone sha, na lack of crypto knowledge cause am.

Many people just the mined because of sae them hear sae em go pay, make them mined as they can since no better paying job for the country. Peso no know where em luck go from shine. Na most people believe for the whole matter be that.
Aswear  the population of naija they give us plenty additional advantage for crypto world,  if you get brand and yih never dey sell to naija you never ready to make money, as work no dey and 80%of our population dey use smart phones we just full online they find weytin dey pay. No app you gonopen wey naija no dey top, nai make dem dey fall for scammers,  plenty times dey don use ponzi scheme scan us, we no dey still rest, if another one out now plenty go still fall victim hardship dey cause this things wey de happen,  every body wan multiply de little one dem get.

The Telegram mining na naija dey top, I support mk dem do am, some dey work some na fail project already. As you talk make dem try luck.
redbullx

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 07:13:11 PM

thanks
Tmoonz

Activity: 238
Merit: 173

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 07:38:07 PM

It was confirmed by the CEO of Telegram, Pavel Durov O'zbekisondagi that since Thursday to date about 13.8 million users recently joined the app and about 11.6m of them are from Nigeria, and from my understanding it is based on the recent ongoing mining activities on telegram that's made lots of Nigerians to flod the app. Recently Notcoin which is a new Cryptocurrency from Ton blockchain and was mined through telegram recently launched and lots of people who took it seriously benefited from it. Now those who doubted Notcoin where shocked at the price of it's launch ($0.0144) with a market cap of about $766million.

This has triggered those who missed out on Notcoin to now turn to other coins mined on telegram and thus it lead to the massive inflow of users stated above. Millions of Nigerians are now mining several coins on telegram, one thing about Nigerians is that they'll always seize an opportunity especially when they've got prove that they could benefit from a project and the launch of Notcoin was an eye-opener for lots of people.

Well the government might be against Cryptocurrency but currently the youths have totally embarrassed it cause lots of people are making profits from it therefore it would be quite difficult for the Nigerian government to totally ban Cryptocurrency cause Nigerians would always find a way to go about it. But then everyone needs to be careful cause there would lots of scam sites on telegram claiming to be mining projects and lots of ignorant people would lose funds to scammers

Publicity of cryptocurrency has gone far especially with help or those airdrops, yeah a lot has joined telegram as to this regards, the global world is growing faster such that everything is going up to a digital world and no one want to be left out, the mining has also given a lot of people to increase their cryptocurrency knowledge, such as block chains networks and transactions etc, but yeah we need to be very conscious as not to fall a victim of being scammed. Our people no dey carry last irrespective of how our government is not offering much to it's citizens where we always prove to them that we are not lazy.

Doan9269

Activity: 952
Merit: 592

View Profile
July 24, 2024, 08:28:11 PM

Everything in life comes with time and their seasons as well, this time around, its time for the telegram app to receive the best ever traffic it could have recorded because of the telegram miming ongoing on the crypto space and how it is trending, as long as they never cease from delivering the best of service experience to their users, this will be the best ever social media app to launch a rare crypto opportunity like this

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
HajiBagi

Activity: 602
Merit: 324

View Profile
Today at 04:33:56 PM

One thing I like about we Nigerians be say we no Dey carry last, na like small small the thing start oh but now we are highest people wey Dey join telegram and Dey do mining, some people Dey that they don’t even know what is call telegram and some have been seeing it but they won’t know the uses but after the notcoin miners get luck and cash out everybody eyes open even person wey don’t know anything about mining Dey tap tap in case if they come later launch the project make them cash out too make e no come be like say na them no see the money chop Grin.

About scamming them, i trust many of Nigerians because when it comes to money matters they don’t play with it so it will be very difficult for someone to scam anybody, the only way some people can be scam is through their friends or those who no understand it and ask for help from people, but I want to ask questions and the question is that what if any of this project no later pay how will some people feel? Because for this mining some people went and bought android phone and data just for mining, so how will that person feel?

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
SmartCharpa

Activity: 518
Merit: 298

View Profile
Today at 06:51:47 PM

I trust my piple nah, one thing about them b say when dem miss one opportunity dem no they want mke the other one pass them bye, bcuz of how scam airdrops been full area plenty piple including me self no they too put eye for those kind things, just as PIA network way don they trend since but to enter market nah war for am.

If you check this list of Nigerians way just join telegram newly like diz u go notice say more the piple no really plenty reach like that but nah just say them 1 person fit don use plenty number carry create different telegram account to join the tap business, as I believe most of them don already dy the system before but nah this Notcoin come bring about there popularity.

Make who also dy join dy very careful as this type of trend they also bring scam join body most of the airdrops dem get task way dem require you to connect your wallet mke who wan connect always dy create special wallet for those airdrops mke eh no go fall victim to trap way scammers fit don set.

Normally all these telegram airdrop na Ton wallet them dey ask people who participate to connect so they can receive their reward after the distribution. But as the matter dey be e get some people wey dey get coin for inside the wallet. My advise for everyone be say if any new airdrop ask you to connect your Ton wallet, make you sha create new wallet, waiting i mean be say the person should add a new wallet with the name of the project, because e get some airdrop dey just come to scam people, not for the people to benefit from them, so make we no go fall victim.

As fake airdrop full everywhere na why some of us no put body for that Notcoin, I even tell person wey been dey mine am that time say na waste of time, next time make him no dey send me that kind links again, but as the thing later cooked i was shocked. But e dey very bad as some people dey expect too much money on these airdrops, as Pixelverse no gree pay people as dey expected some people almost cry, imagine say person dey expect airdrop money to celebrate his birthday  Grin we need to reduce our expectations I don't think any of them will cook like Notcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████